The Russian Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

"And this is worse than be "only" corrupt, right?"

"See the consequences! The hyperinflation has sacked the savings of the people, the savings of whole lifes. The State industries have been sold bit by bit, with "vouchersization": many "vouchers" given theoretically "to the people". And those "vouchers" have been collected for a song by the most crooked persons, "communists" or "liberals", no real difference. And those persons have closed the factories, the R&D centers, everything, to make money with the areas for construction, or turned them into casinos or worse. And the strategic resources of the countries are in their hands too. So now they have the power, not the state. And the people live worse than before..."

"Worse? There are no breadlines..."

"There are worse thing than breadlines. Health service is in a shambles, worse than before: doctors are paid with Soviet wages, and they don't get money for months. And schools are in the same situation, from kindergarten to universities. And policemen too are paid with dimes, and so they are more corrupt than before, because they have to feed their families. Same thing for scientist, military, etc.

"Not all are doctors, teachers, policemen..."

"But without them, a society crumbles. And all the others don't live better. Many factories have closed, and there are no welfare cheques, so people are hard up, millions of them. And overnight. This is what people think when they hear the word "democracy", now. They say "you can't eat freedom", and they are right. The most educated ones put it in another way: "what Marx told about communism was false, but what he said about capitalism was true".

"And you agree with that?"

"It depends: WHAT do you mean by "capitalism"? If you mean the one which is, or was, in Scandinavia, or in Germany, no. If you mean the neo-liberist kind of capitalism, yes, I agree. It's more or less the same capitalism that Marx had seen. No welfare state, no role for the state, "laissez faire". It's the capitalism who crashed in 1929. It can't be good. Sooner or later it can crash again. And that's not all..."

"No?"

"No. Then there is the foreign politics. YOUR foreign politics, here. Another disaster. You have acted as if you had occupied this country. But you did not."

"Should we did it?"

"Of course not. Who tries to occupy this country is a dead man. We know it all too well, in Europe. Polish, Swedish, French and Germans, all have tried, and all have failed. No one of us will try anymore. But you thought to have conquered this country the other way, with the foreign debt trap..."

"We did not try..."

"Oh yes, you did. I'm not sure, but I guess was John Quincy Adams who said that there are two ways to conquer a country: with the army and with the foreign debt. All those loans from IMF were also a way to conquer this country, or at least, you have tried to use them that way. Ties that bind. You wanted the Russians to accept to be put under tutelage, so to speak, in exchange for those "helps". "Eat and shut up policy", that was the name of the game... A good plan, but too ambitious...

"Put under tutelage?"

"Yes! Have you read "The grand chess game", of Mr Brzezinsky? I did it, last year. It's there, written down, black on white: "Russia is a defeated power which should be fragmented and put under tutelage". Let aside that stuff about "fragmented": that's an old Polish wet dream, and Mr Brzezinsky's ancestors come from there. But you have tried to "put under tutelage" this country. With the "advisors" and the "assistants" from the State department. You have tried to make Russia a copy of the USA...

"And what was wrong? Our system works better than..."

"It was that they did not want it. You know the saying: you can take the horse to the water, but you can't make him drink. They want to be Russia, a State, with its interests, not a huge colony of USA. You have mistaken country. This is not Germany or Japan in 1945. yes, it's in trouble, it needs help, but it's not over bombed and militarily occupied,let alone nuked. You can't get them to do what you want, not even telling them that it's for their own sake. They don't buy it."

"We did not want to make Russia a copy of the USA. We want to give him our systems: rule of law, democracy..."

"And instead of it, you have whored out the same word of "democracy" in Russia, for a whole generation, at least. People hear "democracy" and think "Chaos, more misery than before, and someone else from over the seas who tells us what to do": fine result! That is why Eltsin has stepped down: he was sure that if he stood in power, he would have lost the next elections, against the Communists. Because he has supported your politics, for all these years. He was damn unpopular now! He could not win! There is another mood, now, here! You can forget another "Mr Yes Sir" like Mr Kozirev at the Foreign Affairs, just for starting..."

"You think this Mr Putin will do another politics? How could he do? Russia is so weak!"

"Yeah, sure! That was what Mr Basayev said, before to start the fire in Dagestan: "Russia is weaker than ever, let's cut another piece!". Fool boy! He started the second Chechen war, he did not manage to hold Dagestan, and Russians have retaken Chechnya in four moves! And be sure, they will never leave it again! Mr Basayev has made the same mistake Hitler did: to undervalue this country. And he will end up the same way. Mark my words!"

"So what do you think we should do?"

"What to do? It's too late! You just have to wait for this generation to pass! I mean, the people who had 26 years in 1989, and 36 years now! They are the people who most believed in the West, and they feel most disappointed now. They will never trust you as before. You could have been friends, but now, you can be only "business partners". And not so trusted too.

All my friends, even the ones I still recalled as "liberals" and "democrats", nodded, looking at John with sorry faces. John was a good fellow, and a very good husband for one of "our" girls. But regarding America, for all they thought, Carlo was absolutely right...

When we were not with my friends, we went around in the city. Moscow was more or less as when I left it. More ads everywhere, in the subway, on the walls and on TV, more beggars on the street, the train to Saint Petersburg, now, was a train as everyone else (the days of the "love train" were long gone, my Muscovian friends said). But Ismailovsky park was still there, the huge portrait of Lenin at the subway station "Biblyoteka imeni Lenina" was still there (it IS still there, indeed). And even the Russian girls, "our" girls, were still there.

My man tried not to look at them too much. But can a man not to look a Russian girl, pretending she is not there? No, he can't. If he is a man.

So when my man looked at a nice Russian girl, I did not get mad. I simply looked at him, smiling, with all my understanding (and a bit of irony), and he shrugged, widening his arms. "Grèshen", I'm a sinner...

Of course he knew that he had a woman with whom he must not limit himself to glancing and dreaming. Yes, those girls were younger than me (they could have been my daughters, sometimes). But He liked to have me in bed, all the same. And not only at night. We were on holidays, after all. All the time of the world. So to speak.

On a snowy afternoon, we were in our hotel room. And we started recalling the old time when we lived in Moscow. We talked about the great expectation we had about Gorbachev, and how they had proved to be fallacious. Not always for Gorbachev's fault.

We also recalled how he taught me many ways to make love. I was an absolute beginner, regardless of my "experience" at 15 with the future oil patch engineer. The sexual education in the Soviet Union was largely "partisan-like": self-produced, semi-clandestine and not so professional. Officially, the rule was: "by us, no sex". Officially, I repeat... Indeed, of course, there was...

So I had a lot to learn, and he was a good teacher. And It happened right there, in Moscow. In his house. We had gone to see that building, but of course, without the "pròpusk", the pass, they did not let us in... Long time passed. Long time ago...

"Do you remember the first time we made love, and I was "above"?" I asked him.

"Yes. You were a bit ashamed. Weren't you?"

"Of course I was! You could see all my body, from my head to my crotch!"

"From hair to hair, so to speak. Passing through your breast... Yes, I could see it all... And it was marvelous!"

"Yes. It seems illogical to be embarrassed to be seen by your man while you are making love with him, but believe me, I WAS embarrassed: I was a serious Soviet girl, you know... " I chuckled.

"I believe you... You are not the one, you know? It's weird, but many women have the same problem."

"But you had found the solution... " I smiled.

"It was not so hard. All that is genial is easy!" he said, joking, of course: posing as a monument, on the profile...

"Do you want to do it again?" I chuckled.

He hugged me and kissed me. We were already in bed, so I just had to kiss him back, going down from his face to his crotch, slowly. I kissed and caressed his sex, with my tongue and with my fingers, but that time I was not searching for his "honey". When his sex became hard, I just impaled myself on him.

"Don't look at me, please!" I said, with the same tone I used then, a bit more childish.

"Why?"

"I'm so ashamed! You see me all!" I chuckled.

"Okay, we are in the dark!" she said, closing his eyes. Like then.

And I too closed my eyes, smiling, and let him touch me like a blind man. My skin, my face, my breasts, my nipples... Then, it was a surprise, but even now, it was a pleasure, like to hear a song you like very much. He touched my breasts only with his fingertips, as if he was typing something on a keyboard, but I felt every touch damn strongly, especially on the tip of my nipples, so hard, so sensible...

I breathed, while he kept tormenting them for a while. Then he went down, to my hub, my pubes, my bum, my thighs, my clitoris... my arse... I winced when I felt the tip of his middle finger entering my ass hole. It always gave me a shiver, as if he was violating me, not with his finger, but with his sex... And I could not stop him, no way... I felt his hand, strong, on my neck, and I let him pull me down, on his chest... Eyes always shut...

"Poke your finger in my ass, please... Even two fingers, if you can..." I asked.

"Do you want to fancy to be boned by two bad males?" he asked, ironically.

"You can bone me from both sides... What's the use of another male?"

He caressed the contour of my hole with his finger, making me moan with pleasure, and anticipation of...

"Do you like it so much? To be taken from both sides? From me?"

"Yes... I like it... " I said, moving my body back and forth over him, arching my spine. "Do it to me, please... Let me feel it... inside... Let me feel I'm yours... all yours..."

He did it, slowly and inexorably, to the hilt. I moaned even more, without crying. I felt too weak to cry... Too weak to do anything... Totally in his hands...

"Would you like me to sodomize you, maybe? With mi dick? I could do it, with a..."

"No... I don't want it... It's real "isvrashèniye"... It's against nature... And your dick is too big for my ass... Please, don't do it... Never..."

"Well... It's not so important, I can do without it... To bone you "by nature" is more than enough... My warm Russian cunt!" he snorted.

"Same for me..." I smiled. "To be boned by you... Especially from behind... "

"Do you prefer that way?"

"Sometimes... Bend myself and let you do... Without seeing you, but feeling your hands... and your "chlen"... opening my vulva and getting in..." I sighed: "I always feel a shiver, in that moment... when I feel your tip... I feel that I'm yours, that I belong to you! Not as a wife: as a female! That you are too strong for me to stop you... That you can do to me all you want... "

"Once you said it was beastly.:."

"Oh, it is, a bit... So do the dogs, the beasts... But it's good to feel to be a beast... Every now and then!"

"And what a beast do you feel to be? A bitch?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"A mare... A beautiful grey mare... And you are my splendid stud... Beautiful, healthy and strong!"

"Mayà prekràsnaya kabìla... Mayà skàsochnaya kabìla..." he moaned. My very beautiful mare... my wonderful mare... My fabulous mare...

And I chuckled...

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers