The S Club pyjama party

Story Info
The S clubbers girls have a pyjama party to cheer up Hannah
1.3k words
3.44
43.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

S Club as they are now called were feeling down with the sudden departure. Nobody was more sad than Hannah who had been going out with the former S clubber but had dumped him when she had found that he had been shagging the other S club boys when she had her back turned. The other girls were not surprised by this as Hannah did look a bit like a boy. The Jo suggested to have a pyjama party - girls only as a way of helping each other over the loss. Jon and Bradley went out to a gay bar for the evening and would not be back till the morning as they would stay round some Paul's house. The others thought it would be fun but Jo had other ideas she decided that she was going to come out to the friends but she did not expect to get the reaction she did.

The scene was set all the girls went to Jo’s bedroom in there P.Js. Rachel was wearing a silk gown and noticeably no bra as her nipples stuck out in the cold early spring. Tina was wearing a pair of baggy trousers and a tight white training bra. Her nipples were also very prominent through the thin material the others could just about be able to make out the shade of her small brown nipples. Hannah simply a blue 2 piece pyjama suit which hung loosely around her small body. Jo came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a dressing gown which she tied tightly around her muscular body. They sat around talking about the boys and what bastards they were. Hannah made an innocent remark about being totally off men. To which Jo felt it was time to come out. She asked every ones attention and told them that she was a lesbian.

None of them were particularly surprised as they had suspected it from the beginning. As the evening went they began to drink more and more. Tina and Rachel had fallen asleep on the bed and Hannah and were propped up on the side still talking. Hannah asked Jo how she knew she was a lesbian . Jo said “you just know.” Hannah was not happy with that answer and wanted to know more. Jo said another good indication is if you look at another woman and start to get wet. Hannah looked around at the others to check if they were still asleep. She whispered to Jo “when I saw Rachel dancing today I was so horny I had to run to the toilets to jerk off.” Jo said excitedly she had to do the same when she saw Tina doing her stretches. Both girls complained to each other that the had never seen the other girls naked. The girls came up with an idea to see the other two naked. Hannah had been taking sleeping pills due to her trouble sleeping after her break up. They planed to wake up there friends and dissolve the pills in water and make them drink it. Hannah knew that they would be knocked out cold for at least an hour which gave the two lesbians enough of a chance to have there way with them. Both girls were really thirsty when they woke up and with in minutes they were knocked out again and the girls could get started.

Jo was the first to start she crawled over to where Tina was lying and began to massage her friend perky breasts through her bra. she got a shock when she felt Tina’s nipples getting erect. But Hannah encouraged her to go further. She began to pull down Tina's training bra to reveal a pair of strikingly big tits. Hannah could not wait any longer she unrobed Rachel. she began to start sucking on her best friends knockers. They became increasingly erect in her mouth until they were nearly an inch in length. Meanwhile Jo had found her self pulling down Tina’ trousers and she had began to eat out her friends. It tasted like the sweetest honey to the muscular lesbian. Hannah meanwhile had stuck her fingers into Rachel's tight bald twat. When she had three of her fingers in Rachel began to hump Hannah's hand Hannah was proud of her achievement of get Rachel to react despite her being asleep. She looked at Jo to see how far she had gone. Jo had stopped licking Tina and was proceeding to shove Tina's hand into her very slack cunt. Hannah thought that was a good idea after all why should Rachel be getting all the pleasure. Hannah had a different idea though . She had always found Rachel's feet particular sexy. Though her cunt was particularly tight her arse had been used so much by Paul (now she knew why her always wanted sex that way) she could easily fit Rachel's hole foot in there. She sat on her foot and wiggled until it was fully lodged up me arse. She began to masturbate her own clit until she came. Jo had also had finished and she suggested that the girls would wake up soon so they best stop. Hannah did not want to stop but she did not want to be found out. They dressed both there victims the best they could 9which was not very well. Jo then suggested they go and finish each other in Hannah's room.

They ran all the way to Hannah's room not even dressing themselves they were so horny. When they got there they got started were they left off. Hannah got out a double ended dildo Paul had brought her (now she thought the pieces began to fit together. She shoved it up Jo’s cunt with ease it While Hannah had to use some of Jo’s cunt juice to push it into her tight slit. The two tied each other in knots for what seemed like hours. They came repeatedly until they fell asleep exhausted. In the other room Rachel and Tina woke up wondering where there friends had disappeared too and why they were half undressed. They got up and put the rest of there clothes on and when out into the corridor to see Hannah’s door a jar. The looked in to see the fellow s clubbers connected by a large dildo. They had expected this from Jo but not Hannah. They went back to there own rooms after deciding to have an meeting about it in the morning. As soon as Rachel got to her room she went and got out her own dildo and began to masturbate her clitoris. She was so horny after seeing Jo and Hannah together and after the very erotic dream she had. Meanwhile Tina could not sleep she kept thinking about what had happened and what it meant for the group. She decided to herself that they should not mention what had happened as it would weaken the group. She went to Rachel's room to tell her. She did not knock in case she was asleep. She was shocked by what she saw, but found it so exciting she coughed to get Rachel’s attention. She then asked if Rachel could do with some company. She took her groans as a yes. She did not want to become a complete lesbian she just wanted to watch and please her self. This was fine with Rachel as she was engaged to be married and this was not really cheating. Both stars were wanking together. They did this for quite some time,. They did not touch each other but they never stopped masturbating. Rachel even lent Tina her dildo for a while. Tina at about 5 in the morning went back to her room very satisfied.

The boys arrived back at the s club house at nine tired after a hard nights brown love to find the equally tired s club girls having breakfast. They all looked very happy but not speaking much. Jon asked if they had a good time. After a long silence Tina answered saying “it was a great bonding experience.” They never spoke of the events of the pyjama party again but it stayed in there minds and was the only reason they stayed together on the off chance it happened again.

Send any comments and surgestions.