The Sacred Tunnel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um," Craig's voice was hesitant "Do we just give up for tonight, given the weather?"

Ida turned and sharply responded, "No, we don't just give up! I want to set up and run through, the weather might clear, you lab science..." and then she stopped. Craig's hands were already up in defense and the hurt look on his face stabbed her in the gut. "I'm...I'm sorry...I'm just tense...thank you, thank you for you help," she stammered out.

Craig drew a deep breath and then simply put his arms around her and said, "I'm sorry, poor choice of words. I'm ready to set up as soon as you are."

They moved to the main chamber and set to work as darkness descended outside. Ida had her equipment all set up and running by early evening, and she and Craig spread some blankets and sleeping bags out on the stone floor of the main room. They turned the main lights out for better viewing for the equipment, and settled in with a few glow sticks and a couple small flashlights. Craig stretched out and began to read some technical documentation for a new piece of lab equipment. Ida, though, was too excited. Here she was, in the dark, in one of the best preserved Neolithic passage monuments in the world. She looked around. In a cloverleaf or cruciform pattern, off the sides of the main room were the three side alcoves. Each one had contained a huge carved stone basin, almost large enough for a small human to take a bath. What were those used for? There was no way they housed a fire, as the room was too small and would fill with smoke. They must have somehow been ceremonial, most thought. Ida wondered what had gone on in this sacred place on nights like this thousands of years ago.

Craig fell asleep first, his soft snoring comforting in the dark cold chamber. Ida hoped to stay up all night, watching for any break in the clouds to calibrate her equipment, but soon her eyes felt heavy and she fell into a deep sleep and began to dream.

The eerie light of tallow candles lit the chamber. The soft fur of animal skins felt delicious against her skin as she sat, lightly clothed in the warm chamber. The rocks, heated in the tribe's massive fires and piled in the three stone cauldrons of the alcoves gave off a sauna-like warmth. The other Women, sitting around her, were smiling and talking, and she found herself holding a stone replica of a large penis. "We have taught you about your body and we have taught your consort about your body."

Giggles and laughter that would not have been out of place in a modern college setting broke out among the other Women, the older Woman who had been speaking fought to suppress Her own as She tried to shoot withering glances to those around Her. "The time of the New Sun is approaching and we have one last lesson for you. You must know some things about his body too."

The dream faded in and out as the Woman talked about the sensitive parts of a man's body: his nipples, his testicles and especially the head and shaft of his penis. "He will be nervous and his sense of arousal will be high; you need to relax him so that he can focus on you as the night progresses. You must use your mouth and hands. Try it now, on the model."

Her hands brought the phallic stone to her mouth; it was smooth and polished and slid easily between her lips. She let her tongue slide up and down the lifelike ridge on the underside as her lips sucked the edge of the cap. The other Women were encouraging and praising her ability and she was becoming aroused at the thought of taking her man into her mouth.

Ida woke and felt disappointment at being pulled from the dream; it had seemed so real, like She was really there. And She was so aroused, how amazing it had felt, and how much She wanted to be that Woman. Craig was asleep beside Her, now lying on his back and Ida wanted him in Her mouth. She moved, quietly, trying not to wake him and slowly undid the buttons on his jeans. As She found his semi-erect cock in his boxers, he began to stir and sit up. "What?"

Ida gently pushed him down as Her lips closed over his growing member. Remembering the instructions of the women, She let her tongue trace the underside of his cock and then closed Her lips again over the head. Craig groaned as She slowly sucked him deeper into Her mouth. She could feel his pulse throbbing, quicker and quicker, as his arousal grew. She could feel the cock growing firmer in Her mouth. With one hand She grasped the base of his cock and fed it to Herself, again and again. Her tongue licking it like a popsicle and then Her lips engulfing it like a sucker. Her other hand found his balls and She began to lightly scratch and tease them. Craig's groans grew louder and louder and echoed off the stones in the chamber. As Her mouth descended onto Craig's shaft, Ida felt his balls tighten and his hands grab her head, gently, but firmly.

"God yes," he groaned and his cock erupted into her mouth and throat. Ida worked to swallow and not gag, She was not particularly experienced at this and usually didn't swallow, but somehow it seemed right.

Ida licked Craig's shaft clean and then looked up at him and smiled. Craig beamed back at Her and sighed "that was...amazing."

She giggled, "I'd say 'that's for helping me' but it wouldn't be true. I just wanted to...to taste you...and to please you."

They cuddled up and soon Craig fell back asleep. Ida's mind was still mulling over the dream. It seemed so real and explained so much. She knew a phallic shaped stone had been found in the tunnel and now She felt as though She had held it in Her hand and Her mouth. They taught the men and the women. Ida fell into a fitful sleep, the dream and its implications playing in her head.

Bru Na Boinne: 3000 BCE

Croag woke alone for the first time since he had moved in with Shamar. It was early, well before the late winter dawn and while he was worried, he knew that this time of year She had many duties. Croag sensed he had somehow passed a test he didn't even know he was taking, not like his earlier tests of manhood, seeking the white stone or surviving alone for a moon cycle, where he knew when and where they would occur and he could prepare for them. Croag rose slowly, wondering if Shamar's absence meant that the time of the New Sun would begin. He had mixed feelings about it. Part of him wanted so desperately to match with Amma and he couldn't wait until the festival. But he was scared. What if it wasn't Amma? Sure, many had now let something slip and he was reassured, but he hadn't seen Amma in days, and so he really didn't know. And, a small part of him was growing comfortable with Shamar and Her body. Would he learn Amma's well enough to please Her? Would their coupling be as wonderful as with Shamar?

Croag began to imagine how Amma might feel in his arms; Her kisses upon his lips, Her nipples in his mouth. He could feel his member stiffen as he lay there, imagining Her, when his reverie was broken by Shamar's entrance to the lodge.

"It's time to get up Croag," She announced with a chuckle. "The Consort cannot be seen shirking his duties on this most important day of the year!" Her voice was high with excitement, an excitement that was contagious.

"Today," thought Croag, "Today I will know if it's Amma." His heart pounded with new vigor and he rose quickly.

"Take your things to your new lodge, you will not return here ever again." And then Shamar came and stood before Croag. "You are a good Man Croag, I am pleased that you and Amma will join tonight." Croag gasped and grinned. "You know that today the Men of the tribe will prepare you for tonight's ceremony, you are not to mention the New Woman selection to them, but I know you will be less worried today. Go now, take your belongings."

Croag gathered his meager belongings and left the lodge, quickly making his way down the hill to his new lodge. He entered and there was Damar and two other Men of the tribe.

"Well there, Croag," Damar laughed as he clapped Croag on the back welcoming him to his own lodge. "Tonight is the night and we have much work to do!"

Damar was joyous; the festival of the New Sun was always a time of good cheer and joy. The Men helped Croag arrange his belongings, placing his bedding on the new pallet he had built - with Damar's help - the day before. One of the other Men slipped out of the Lodge and returned almost immediately with a large bundle of brand new furs. The Men burst into laughter when Croag looked at them with puzzlement.

"You don't think we would let you and the New Woman freeze this winter, do you?" Damar laughed. "These furs are a present from the previous Consorts like me, to you. Only the Consorts know of this tradition, not even the Most Revered Woman knows."

Croag realized, for the first time, that Damar had been a Consort when he was younger, and so too had the other Men in the Lodge. As they spread the furs around, the lodge began to warm, as did Croag.

The day was one of those that seemed to take forever as it rushed by. They worked, collecting wood and preparing the huge fires to illuminate the long night ahead. They worked, collecting rock to heat in the fire to warm the Sacred Tunnel. During the day, Croag looked, in vain, for any sign of Amma. He wanted to smile at Her, to see Her, but he knew he wouldn't. She was deep in the tunnel, preparing Herself. He wondered if Amma knew he was to be Her consort. And he wondered if She was as happy about the choice as he was. As the short day drew to close, Croag realized how hungry he was. He was glad to see many of the men and women of the tribe preparing the dinner feast.

Damar and the other Men drew Croag aside as the sun set. Taking him to Damar's lodge, they helped him wash. The lodge and water were warm, but even so the cold winter night was already descending. Croag shivered as he scrubbed the dirt and soot from his body. The other Men laughed, and he joined them, as they remembered their night and each tried to lay the claim to have washed on the coldest of years. As he finished, the Men began to present him with oils to rub on skin and in his hair. And finally, they presented him with a new tunic.

"Croag, I knew your Father, and He would have presented this to you. He was a good Man, and you do His memory much credit." Damar's voice cracked, the same as Croag knew his own would.

They embraced and Croag dressed in the tunic. And then they waited. More Men joined them in Damar's Lodge and he heard others outside, far from the fires. Croag knew that the Revered Women were gathering at the entrance to the Sacred Tunnel, and that Amma was being presented to the Women of the tribe. They would call the Men when it was time. His stomach growled.

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, Shamar was at the door, beckoning the Men to come forward. Croag was surrounded by the Men of the tribe. The former Consorts were closest, but all the Men surrounded him as he made his way up the steep hill toward the Sacred Tunnel. As they entered the ring of light given off by the bright fires he had helped prepare, Croag could just see, through the bodies, the ring of Women surrounding Amma. He strained and even jumped to try to catch a glimpse of her, and Damar laughed and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Settle down Croag, it will come soon enough." Croag sighed, but still kept trying to peek around.

And then a hush fell over the crowd as the strong loud voice of Shamar rang out through the valley. She faced toward the valley and stretched her arms out in an embrace. "Oh Great Goddess Mother Earth, we gather tonight to bring the New Sun to warm you and plant its seed deep in your Womb, so that the Earth may be born again. We ask that you send your spirit into the New Revered Woman we have chosen."

The Revered Women cheered and shook gourds making a loud racket as Amma, dressed in a long flowing robe stepped forward out of the crowd to stand next to Shamar. Croag could see Her and She was smiling, but he thought She looked nervous. He hoped it her nerves were not because She disliked him.

As the cheering began to die, Shamar's voice broke over the crowd. Her head thrown back and Her arms stretched above her. "Oh Father Sun, you have blessed us with a shining night full of your children's light."

Croag looked up, and realized with shock that the sky was perfectly clear. The thick white band and bright stars were beautiful and bode well for the coming year.

"We gather tonight in preparation for the Coming of the New Sun. We ask that you send your spirit to be with the Consort and that you begin your journey to us this night, that we may revel in your warmth tomorrow" Shamar's voice carried through the valley.

The Men cheered and banged broad sticks together as they parted. Damar shoved Croag forward. 'How could I have forgotten to walk?' he thought, chagrined at his nervousness.

As he cleared the crowd of men, his eyes met Amma's and he felt his insides flip. He was glad he hadn't eaten. Her hair was done up with fall foliage and her skin was pink and clean. Her smile as he stepped toward Her warmed his insides. His face hurt because he too was smiling so broadly.

Amma and Croag stood on either side of Shamar, facing the entire tribe, the Revered Women in front and their Consorts standing with them. The tribe cheered again, sticks banging and gourds rattling as Shamar raised her arms and yelled, "I present Amma, the New Woman and Croag, her Honored Consort."

The musicians of the tribe began to play and the cacophony of noise settled into a fast rhythm. The tribe began to dance with Shamar, Amma and Croag at the center of the circle. As the song progressed, Shamar drew Amma and Croag together and talking only to them, just barely audible above the noise, said, "Tonight is a beautiful night to start your lives together. I wish your lives full of love, passion, children and laughter. Take each other in your embrace and go forth from now on as partners."

Amma opened Her arms and Croag His and they stepped together and embraced.

Amma's mouth was soft as their lips met. Croag could feel Her heart beating hard and fast as they embraced. Amma's lips parted and their kiss deepened, their tongues swirled together and Croag's head spun. Her fingers slid up the back of His neck into His hair and shivers ran down His spine. Her breasts pressed into his chest as She pulled Him against Her. His hands slowly caressed the curves He had dreamed about as they kissed for a moment that went on forever. The crowd roared at their embrace and Croag hardly noticed, the roar of his own pulse in his ears drowned out everything except Amma. His manhood rose in his tunic and Amma seemed to be aware of it, and pressed Herself against it. After what seemed like forever and yet was nowhere near long enough, their kiss ended and they looked into each other's eyes. Croag started to speak, but found no words.

Amma giggled. "I have wanted to do that for so long, I hope my kiss was as good as your first with Shamar."

Croag could only nod yes, but did so with such enthusiasm that Amma giggled as She let out a sigh of relief. Finally able to talk, "I ...I hope that I can please you tonight and always...I have hoped for so long to share a kiss and so much more with you."

The crowd and the music almost drowning out their talk, but Amma's eyes sparkled and he could tell She had been as nervous as He. They relaxed into each other's arms, gently kissing and whispering as the tribe continued the dance.

As the dance ended, Shamar ushered Amma and Croag to the most honorable space in the eating area of the tribe. Although usually this seat at the top of the hill was reserved for Shamar, tonight Amma and Croag took that place. The celebration continued with a banquet of food, flowing drink and loud talk and laughter. Couples broke into dance and everyone watched Amma and Croag as they ate, held hands and looked into each other's eyes.

When all had eaten their fill, Shamar stood. Croag and Amma rose as well, and Shamar took their hands in hers. They walked together toward the Sacred Tunnel and as they reached it, Shamar turned them to face the crowd scattered over the slopes. "Goddess of earth, accept these lovers into your womb, may His seed be strong and Her Womb fertile." Shamar put one arm around each of them and said, as She guided them into the entrance, "Amma, lead Croag into the sacred tunnel. Croag, never forget this special place."

Amma took Croag's hand and they ducked as they entered the dark tunnel. There was just a faint light deep in the tunnel and He did not know the passage at all. Amma's hand re-assured him, but now He was alone with Her and He began to realize how important this night was. Would He remember everything He was taught? His member began to stiffen again as He followed Amma deep into the mound.

They came into the main chamber He looked around. It was warm and the candles gave a soft light. The floor was covered in soft furs and the large stone basins were full of rocks warmed in the fires outside. Although he could hear the celebration continuing outside, it was faint. Croag was surprised when Amma turned and they stood facing each other just inside the main chamber. Her hands grabbed His tunic at his chest and pulled him to Her in a deep kiss. Croag felt His member stirring and His hands moved to grasp Her and pull Her closer. Croag's mind raced, what should He do first? Shamar had usually led Him. Amma grabbed His wrists and pushed His hands back to His sides. But She did not break the kiss. In fact, She stepped into Him, pushing Him against the side of the chamber, and pressing Her body against His while their tongues danced and swirled. Her hands grabbed His tunic and Amma began to undress Him. It parted in front, and Amma had it open in moments. He shrugged and the tunic dropped to the floor, leaving Croag naked. Amma put one hand in the middle of His chest and broke their kiss. Her eyes looking deep into His, She reached down with Her other hand and began to caress His now erect Manhood. Croag moaned, as the electricity of arousal coursed through His body. Again, He reached out for Her, but She gently pushed his hands away.

Looking him right in the eye, "Croag, I have wanted this," and She gently squeezed His firm member, "for a long time." And then She knelt down in front of Him.

As Amma's lips found Croag's swollen member He groaned in surprise. Shamar had never done this with Him and even though it was already amazing, worry crept into His brain. He looked down just as Amma's tongue licked up the underside of His shaft and Her eyes looked up. She smiled a mischievous smile and then took Him into Her mouth. Waves of pleasure coursed from His member as Her mouth began to slide up and down the shaft. She guided it in and out of Her mouth with one hand wrapped around the base of His shaft. Croag slid his fingers into Her thick dark hair, His hands beginning to guide the speed and depth. He could feel His seed welling up and while a small corner of His mind wondered what to do, when Amma's fingers lightly scratched at his balls He simply exploded into Her mouth. His mind went blank except for the sensations of His pumping cock filling Amma's mouth with His seed. He felt, rather than heard, Her moan as He pumped the thick cum down Her throat. His heart pounding with pleasure, His hands pushing Her head onto His shaft, Croag growled with pleasure. As He finished, Amma gently licked his seed from around the shaft and then stood kissed Him deeply. He could taste himself on Her.

She broke the kiss and putting Her hands in His, Amma giggled and said, "Shamar told to me to tell you this: there is more than one sacred tunnel on a Woman's body and many ways a Man may get pleasure and that She only started you on the road to learning about My body."