The Safeway Orgasm

Story Info
Privater pleasures in public are exotic!
1.7k words
4.07
22.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stimulation of her contrived stump over the years, and now stimulation of her real stump for the past 12 months, had become associated with such feelings of physical and sensual pleasure for Fern that she was able to get "half way" to another of her and Don's favorite fantasies -- the "Safeway Orgasm," simply by stimulating and massaging her stump whenever she was in a lineup or on a rest during a walk or standing perched on her crutches somewhere for a few idle minutes.

The first time this "orgasm" had occurred was on a Safeway shopping expedition hence its name. The "Safeway Orgasm," you will remember is the name the two gave to a shared fantasy they discovered shortly after they got serious about their relationship. In any situation, outside, or at least in public, where the two of them can be standing somewhere, and through whatever physical touch they are able to administer AS WELL AS through the verbal whisperings and nuzzling each would be delivering to the other, Fern would be able to orgasm on the spot.

They both were curious to see, whenever the next time they were able to play the game if Don's probable monstrous hard-on would disengorge or become non-noticeable before or after Fern's balance, leg strength and crutch control could begin again to function.

Over their several years together now, the gentle playing and flickering of Don's tongue and fingers as he played first her five fantastic toes, her ankle and calf, then her tight, toned thigh are all too warm to even consider without sensing some warmth in her "loveliness." All the while Don would be so engaged, Fern was able to cajole and fondle his engorged, thick manhood with her beautifully sculpted left thigh stump. Now, the 8 or 9 inches of femur that are still packed in that little bundle of soft-firm, cool-warm, muscle that hangs from her left hip can still poke, prod and selectively stimulate Don's cock.

They discovered the "Safeway Orgasm" late one night shopping and being frisky with each several months after the amputation. They discovered that when standing upright with winter coats on, they could get VERY close and be masked from prying eyes by coats wrapped around them.

Of course the pleasure that all this brought Fern had become an unbelievably positive reinforcer of just touching and feel her stump wherever and whenever she could. She knew of no two legged girlfriends who were able to get "so close to being OFF" in public and felt that she had discovered an actual benefit to owning a leg stump.

The intense positive and pleasurable emotional feelings that also accompany the auto-erotic stimulation of her stump are other reasons why her "self-stumpy-stimulations" are a very pleasant way to pass a few minutes on a day in the park while watching children romp in a playground., Fern knows of the pleasures her wonderful husband Don also experiences when they play like this, and she knows of the total love and devotion that Don shares for and with her and she shares for him. She also knows that in the end, being one-legged has NOT presented the number of difficulties that had first been expected when she lost her leg back in the winter of 2003. So, standing in a line and feigning to be rubbing her remnant of a left thigh, Fern is actually stimulating herself and enjoying her surroundings more, she is sure, than anyone around her. She has also considered venturing out on a walk one day using a set of Benoit Balls to heighten her experience. Those and her massaging might bring her to the dreamed of "Safeway Orgasm" all by herself.

But that's not what she wants to do. She would want to be doing it one day with Don, perhaps with the Benoits as well. This would be a moment that the two of them would share and it would not be right to experience the pleasure without her loving partner at her side. So to have Don with her and very candidly whispering and nibbling and stroking her hair, nuzzling the nape of her neck all leading up to her CUMMING would be so much fun. Fern actually expected, when it happened, her balance, while perched on her strong, tanned and toned right leg might become so woozy with sensation that it might actually be seen to wobble and flop as Don would coax more rushes of orgasm from her body.

It was a gorgeous spring day and the two were out walking with the leather stump support device that Don had fashioned about a year ago. On these walks, the two of them each carry one of Fern's elbow crutches for when they stop for a latte or find a Garage Sale to poke through. This day, they were walking down by the new Youth Skate Park and found a secluded bench to rest and watch the activity. It became immediately clear to both of them that they were secluded enough to make an attempt at a "Safeway Orgasm." So Don rose, handed both crutches to Fern who hopped up, adjusted herself into her crutches and quickly glided over to a spot under a large Poplar tree. There she leaned her crutches and herself against the tree and awaited Don's arrival.

"Come her lover and turn your one legged woman on. You know how she loves to have you whisper and nuzzle her neck and fondle her tiny little left leg stump," she coyly suggested to Don. Don, not needing a second invitation took her lovely face into his hands, looked her in the eyes and pledged his love to her and kissed her passionately under the tree and just out of site of the main path beside the park. Fern gently lifted her stump into Don's crotch and began the massage that she has become so good at over the past year or so and she was able to discern Don's growing manhood. The deepening breathing from the two was another indicator of their awakening arousal.

Soon Don's right hand slipped down around Fern's stump and began rolling her little femur remnant around inside its muscle pocket. He massaged the inside of her little left thigh and gently brushed her womanhood which he was able to sense was getting warm and moist. He kissed and grazed her neck and he used his left hand to assist Fern with her balance.

Fern's remaining leg became, as it always does with stimulation, weak and wobbly. Her arms were used to hold tight to Don's firm back and upper arms as her little stumpy massaged, cajoled and wandered about at the top of Don's legs. Her slightly lifted face invited Don's lips to hers for more kissing and caressing. Her breathing was becoming much more forceful. Don moved behind her, leaned against the tree and helped Fern hop backwards into his embracing arms. His right arm enveloped her stomach and stroked her womanhood; her hands dropped behind and began a gentle rolling motion through his sweat pants on Don's cock. Don's left hand swooped up and cupped and teased Fern's breasts and she found herself "under assault" with one hand massaging her womanhood, one hand tantalizing her breasts and Don's lips and mouth kissing, licking and nuzzling her neck and shoulders.

Her leg was hard pressed to hold her quivering body erect. Her emotionally electrified state was so close to CUMMING. "Tell me how much you love me Don. Lick it into my ears," she pleaded, "hold me tight because my one leg isn't strong enough to take this. I'm CUMMING Lover so hold me tight."

Then Don slipped his right hand under the band of Fern's sweat pants and gently brushed her neatly trimmed pubic hairs and Fern felt herself falling. She sank into Don's arms as his other hand cupped her round shaped stump and allowed her to set down some weight on her left side that counterbalanced the weakened load on her trembling right stem. Her slide arrested, Don lifted her lusciously plump stump out to the side so that he could cup his entire hand over her pubis and gently massage while his right hand alternatively tickled and teased the top of her trimmed pubic hairs and her breasts.

The combination of a massaging hand on her pubis, a tickling hand on her pubic hair and breasts and a mouth on the glowing nape of her neck was just too much. She WAS CUMMING. It was the first ever "Safeway Orgasm," and as she felt her entire body slip into a shudder of delight she sank down into Don's grasp let out a huge sigh and began vibrating in Don's caress.

Don tightened his hold on his one legged wife and continued whispering of his love and adoration for her into her ear. He too cooed and giggled with delight as Fern orgasmed in the park. With his left hand cupping and urging her womanhood to even greater heights, he was able to feel her womanly juices gushing from her love nest and sense the rise in temperature in this part of Fern's gorgeous body. He knew that his lady was going to be a very happy woman in a few minutes when she came down from the high she was vibrating through right now.

A few moments later when Fern's trembling had subsided and strength was beginning to return to her right leg, she twisted around on her long right leg and gazed up into Don's eyes. "We did it," she whispered, "you actually brought me to an orgasm standing here in this park. Oh how I love you Don and what you do to me. Has there ever been a stronger love between two than what we have right now? I love you dearly! Can we get back to that bench and relax for a few minutes. I sense I need a few minutes to absorb this wonderful sensation and to get ready for our walk home. And there, my friend, I'll want to have my way with you if you think you can handle that Are you ready" she coyly asked?