The Saga Continues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you sit down on the sofa son," my mother said, "and let me give you your birthday present. Laura thought you might like your morning blowjob from me, and I haven't had this big hard cock in my mouth in way too long."

I can't argue with that." I said, opening my pants and sitting on the sofa. Indeed, it had been months since my mother had sucked my cock, and I knew that was partly because she was getting sex from well-hung college age men. She also still had problems having intercourse, so I happily accepted by birthday present from her hungry mouth.

My mother curled up next to me on my left side, bent over, and slid her lips over my cockhead. I groaned, letting the pleasure wash over me. I looked down, seeing a beautiful older woman with a still-magnificent body fellating me, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked me hard and deep. Then I thought of how wickedly, sinfully, wrong it was to engage in one of the most forbidden acts in any and all Society: sex with my own mother!

"Oh, that feels good!" I gasped. I just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of my cock being sheathed in my mother's warm, wet mouth again and again. I felt her moan around my cock; she was obviously enjoying sucking my cock, and she was working it with gusto.

I felt my mother's hand cupping my tightening balls in one hand, then her other hand began jacking the base of my cock as her mouth continued to suck and lick the helmet of my cockhead and the upper part of my shaft. The combination of getting jacked off and sucked was getting to be too much, and I didn't fight it as I felt my nut rise.

"Unnhh... ohhhhhh... oh yeah.. I'm getting close, Mom." I gasped. "I about to come.. UHHH!!" My mother sank her mouth onto my throbbing cock as I fired the first jet of semen against the back of her throat. As shot after shot of jism fired into her mouth, my mom backed off a bit, swallowing greedily as I emptied my balls.

When I opened my eyes, my mom was jacking the last of my cum out of my cock, and I was breathing hard. "God damn. That was... fucking awesome. Thanks, Mom."

"Mmmm, my pleasure, son." my mother said. "Good way to start your birthday, huh? And you came a lot... didn't Laura drain you last night?"

"I was saving it up for today." I said...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After going back upstairs and cleaning up and fully dressing, we had family breakfast before Laura went to work at the Psychology Building. She had to teach a class, and then would be home by noon.

And since I was home, the kids stayed home with me. Bowser and Buddy looked at me kind of funny, as if they knew it wasn't normal for me to be home, but they certainly did not object to the skritchins they got. Carole was doing a lot of drawing, and then making words and sentences on one of her electronic games, and then she'd go show Jim... which meant he was beginning to read at the age of three.

It warmed up enough that we went outside and played, which Bowser and Buddy loved as much if not more than Carole and Jim. They all did a lot of running around the yard. I did less running.

At noon, Laura came home, and she had Carole's friend Marie with her. My mom also came up for lunch with us. After a tasty lunch of hamburgers and hotdogs and potato chips (and Carole giving Bowser her pickles, and Bowser not liking them), we sat down in the greatroom and I opened presents.

Jim gave me a toy metal Police car, about four inches long with a blue LED light on top that worked and doors that opened on either side. We spent some time with me chasing him in his metal green pickup truck of the same size, though he'd always get away because my back would give out as I crawled around.

Then Carole and Marie gave me the little book they'd made for me. Marie had done most of the drawings, and they were very good for a 14-year-old child, much less the 4-year-old Marie. She and Carole had colored the pictures, and my hair was different shades of red that would please Goth Girl Mary Mahoney Milton. And my shirt was always blue with a star drawn on the chest, and a candy cane red crowbar was in my hand.

There were drawings of me and Carole and Marie in the backyard, with Bowser and Buddy in the background (doing their business, but fortunately that was not drawn in any detail); a few of me and Laura, including one where we were smooching, which the girls just loved; a drawing of me and Cindy, then one of Teresa and Buddy... and the way Marie had drawn all of them was simple but amazingly easy to recognize. And then came the drawing of me and Jim... attached parachutes were drawn above us, with a blue sky and clouds drawn behind us, meaning we were making parachute jumps. "Jim is going to be a parrrra-troop-er one day." said Carole.

I had a sudden premonition. "Where are you going to college, ladies?" I asked.

"We're going to be Wildcats!" said Carole. "Yeah, Wildcats." said Marie.

"Is Jim going to be a Wildcat?" I asked.

"No, Daddy." said Carole. "He's going to Arrrrmy school." I just glanced over at Laura, who was as amazed as I was.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Molly brought Ian and Ross to the Cabin after she got off work. Laura and I brought Carole and Jim, and Paulina Patterson also showed up with Tasha, which delighted me greatly.

"She'll be two next February." said Paulina in reply to a query. I told the other kids that Tasha was their sister, like Carole was their sister, and they all just seemed to absorb it despite Tasha's skin color being darker than theirs. I would at some time in the future hear Carole tell Marie that Tasha 'has a better suntan than us'. Paulina was fairly light-skinned herself, being part white and part black.

After supper, a cake for dessert, and receiving another round of toy trucks (this was a theme, I could tell), everyone played for a while. This was to get the kids tired. Carole paid a lot of attention to Tasha, and they petted Buddy and Bowser a lot. Bowser seemed to realize that Tasha was one of his 'charges' like Carole was. Buddy just supervised, and stoically accepted his lovingly-applied skritchins.

After putting the kids to bed, Molly also went to the second bedroom to bed. Laura, Paulina, and I went into the master bedroom, where these beautiful women were going to give me a very hot birthday present. I'd already been given a 'gray viagra'; I would need it to keep up.

Both women began undressing me at the foot of the bed as I slid my arms around their shoulders and began kissing one and then the other. I got the zippers of their dresses undone, and they fell to the floor, revealing two beautiful female bodies, one white and one light-skinned black. My cock was throbbing as Paulina took it in her hand and began gently stroking it.

"Lie down, darling." Laura said. I got onto the bed, then settled down on my back, watching Laura and Paulina finish undressing then joining me on the bed, Paulina on my left side and Laura on my right. Then I began receiving my birthday gift, the gift every man dream of: sex with two smoking hot women at once!

"Unnnnh!" I gasped as both women began licking and sucking my cock. Their hungry mouths slid up and down my taut, iron-hard shaft, sometimes their lips coming together in hungry kisses before returning to my meat. Paulina then began sucking the cockhead, sometimes going halfway down my seven and a half inches, but teasingly so, while Laura cupped and tongued my balls.

Moments later, Paulina was sucking my cock in earnest. Laura slid up my body and our mouths met in a warm, deep kiss. This was what I loved: kissing a woman while another woman was sucking or fucking my cock. Paulina was playing with my balls and sometimes stroking my thighs as she fellated me, and it was hard not to come in her mouth right there.

Then it was Laura's turn, and I was making out with Paulina, sinking my tongue down her throat as we kissed, while my wife sucked and jacked my cock. I the pressure in my loins rising, that pain of ecstasy beginning to form. I rolled over onto Paulina, still kissing her hard and deep, and eased between her legs. Laura helped me find the target, and an instant later I was buried balls-deep in Paulina's beautiful black pussy.

We groaned together as I began humping, driving my iron-hard cock into Paulina's soaking wet snatch again and again. We both knew I wasn't going to last long this time. Paulina wrapped her shapely legs around me, the heels of her bare feet digging into my lower back just above my ass (and below my injury), and I groaned as I lost it.

I fucked Paulina savagely as spurt after violent spurt of my hot seed fired into the depths of her vagina. I pressed hard into her to get my sperm as deep as possible, hoping they'd find her ripe, waiting egg to fertilize and give Tasha a sister or brother. It was not to be; Paulina was on the pill. But the pleasure of coming inside Paulina was a birthday present to savor...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura did cleanup on Paulina's pussy as I ate my wife's pussy. Then another double-decker blowjob to recharge my cock to its iron-hard readiness. Laura rode me for some minutes as I kissed Paulina and sucked her breasts, then Laura lay on the bed and Paulina ate her pussy while I knelt behind Paulina's magnificent ass, which was as firm, tight, shapely and excellent as Jennifer Lopez's luscious derriere, and sank my cock into Paulina's sodden pussy from behind.

The staccato slaps of flesh on flesh filled the room as my groin and abs smacked Paulina's asscheeks steadily and relentlessly for long minutes. I was able to hold off coming, and was able to fuck this hot woman like I really wanted to: with raw male power and lust. And Paulina came hard around my cock, sobbing and wailing each time as her pussy clamped down on me like a vise.

I did mount Laura in the missionary position and throw a hard, deep fuck into her. We were kissing as I relentlessly pistoned my cock in and out of her deep pussy. Paulina was using her hands on both of us, including playing with my asscheeks and sphincter between them. I roughly squeezed Laura's big, milk-filled tits, and Paulina and I sucked on them, making Laura come around my cock.

Then back to behind Paulina. I fucked her pussy with hard, deep, thrusts, relentlessly, pulling her hips into me and enjoying the feeling of her ass smacking into my groin again and again. Finally, unable to hold back, I came inside the beautiful black ADA again, filling her well-fucked pussy with everything I had left in my aching, drained balls...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura and Paulina were asleep in each other's arms. I was dressed, and sitting downstairs on the sofa, looking out the back window at the lights of the Town. Molly came down and went into the kitchen, and a moment later came back with two drinks. Mine was Scotch and Amaretto, a great 'dessert', as Molly sat down beside me and cuddled into me.

"Have a good birthday?" Molly asked. I put my arm around her.

"It's pretty good right now, too." I said. Molly smiled and we clinked out drink glasses and sipped our adult beverages. "So, how are you with things?"

"If you mean our living arrangements, I'm good." said Molly. "But... things might be about to change.

Uh oh, I thought. Molly saw the look on my face.

"No, I'm not taking the boys and moving a thousand miles away." she whispered, patting my leg. "But if I'm going to be Police Chief, I'll have to be available and closer to home on weekends. So we're going to have to work some things out."

I nodded. "We can pick up the boys and bring them over for the weekend, or I can visit you..."

Molly smiled a pursed smile, and said "I was thinking more along the lines of the sex. We'll have to find ways to meet and fuck our brains out, and it won't be as often as it used to be."

"True." I said. "Or do you have other studs in your stable to take care of your needs?"

"I occasionally have 'dates', as you know." Molly said. "But there's nothing like that iron-hard cock filling me up. So you might get called to assist your neighborly Police Chief from time to time, and you better come running with the right 'tools'. Think you can handle that?"

"I hope so." I said. "I think Paulina is going to be coming over on weekends more often... and now I know why... and I think they intend to see how far they can exhaust me. But that's all for later. Just sit here with me and contemplate the world we're raising the boys in..."

We cuddled for a long time. Maybe through a few extra drinks...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm sorry, Commander," said Chief Moynahan after I answered my phone that evening, "but I'm going to have to ask you to come in to work in the morning." He explained why. I said I'd be in for the morning coffee klatch..

Part 10 - Dogs and Cats

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Friday, October 27th, from in front of the State Office Building on Courthouse Square. "Fox Two News has learned that the sexual harassment charges against Governor Val Jared are being retracted!"

Bettina: "The women that came forward and said the Governor had sexually harassed them 30 years ago are now walking back their stories. Donna Rodman was the first to recant, saying she was mistaken and that the Governor's actions did not amount to sexual impropriety. Hillary Braselton, appearing alongside her attorney Gwen Munson, said that she was mistaken in who her harasser was, that it might've been another politician at the event. She also said she is not turning over the program booklet to be examined by the FBI's forensic handwriting team. Governor Jared's lawyer, Mike G. Todd, fired back. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, where Mike said "We still have our defamation lawsuit in place, and we have subpoenaed that booklet be turned over as evidence. We continue to demand a forensic examination of it to determine if forgery occurred in order to defame the Governor! This isn't over."

More tape rolled, as Ben Crenshaw of the SBI-SIS appeared before cameras: "The SBI investigation of these women is still ongoing. Their attempts to walk back their slanderous comments does not absolve them of making them and using them to defame the Governor. We are also continuing to look at who was backing these women, to see if further criminal activity will be revealed."

Bettina: "Republicans are saying that Governor Jared needs to take the high road and let this go. Roll tape."

Tape rolled. Lt. Gov. Graham Collins said "The Governor needs to take the high road and let this drop. There's no purpose in going after these women for making a mistake." Rep. Cain Mitchell said "The Governor will not gain anything by pressing this rather thin-skinned lawsuit. These women are very credible, and said they only made a mistake. We need to forgive small mistakes, and Governor Jared really needs to realize how mean-spirited he looks."

Bettina: "And in Sports news, the big game is tomorrow! The Bulldogs travel to face the Wildcats, and our Nick Eastwood has it covered! Nick!"

"Thank you, Bettina!" said Nick Eastwood, in his best suit and tie. "It's Cats and Dogs again as the Conference's hottest and oldest rivalry renews for the 115th time, with the Wildcats holding a slim three-game edge in the series! The Bulldogs, under Coach Ted Thrasher, hope to avenge the painful losses of the previous two years, while Coach Richmond of the Wildcats has admitted that it will take a huge effort to defeat the Bulldogs this year. The Vegas line remains Bulldogs by 7.5 points..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wow, false allegations." said Theo Washington. "Who knew?"

"I knew." I said. "And here's why, and don't let it get out of this room. In all his career, Valnius Jared has only signed his full first name 'Valnius' to contracts and to State documents he signed in his capacity as Governor. He told me he has never, ever, signed an autograph with anything but 'Val' Jared. And you better believe Mike G. Todd was informed of that, and put it in his lawsuit filing and request for a subpoena for the booklet."

"Ohhhhhh," said Joanne Warner, "so they forged his name 'Valnius'. Wowww..."

"Yes." I said. "Probably from a State document."

"I think those women got scared because the Iron Crowbar was about to come in and bust them up." said Micah Rudistan.

"No doubt about that." said Cindy. "They better get scared if the Iron Crowbar is on their tails."

"Butter me up. Butter me up." I said. "But I still am going to bust their chops. I'm getting sick and tired of false rape and sexual abuse allegations, and I'm going to let Captain Croyle hold the red crowbar," I said, handing Teresa the crowbar, "while I get a frickin' sledgehammer for them..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"My phone was ringing off the hook yesterday." said Chief Moynahan. "Fine time for you to schedule your birthday, Mr. Crowbar."

I chuckled. We were sitting in the Chief's office, and Chief Griswold was here with us for a reason I had not yet determined.

"I'll pass on your complaint to my mom for choosing that date, sir." I replied. "So is this about this thing with the Governor?" I asked.

"Partly." said Chief Moynahan. "They bothered Briscoe on that, for the most part. What I was getting hell about was this cold case."

"Really?"

"Yezzzzz." said Moynahan. "Seems J.G. McGill called several Council Members, the Mayor, and some of our more... 'influential'... business leaders. They're all making the Sheriff's phone ring off the hook, and when he gives them an answer they don't want to hear, they call me. I don't mind them calling; I just say 'What, are you a-fraaiiiid the Iron Crowbar might find something out?' and that shuts them up fast. But I have better things to do with my time than having to tell them that on the phone."

"And with this kind of interest in suppressing this," I said, "you know we're going to push even harder on it now."

"Har!" growled Chief Griswold. "You owe me lunch, Cav!"

"Yes, I figured I would lose that bet from the get-go." said Moynahan, not really sorry to have lost that bet. "Yes, Mr. Crowbar, my interest in this has grown, as well. Grizz, what do you think is going on with this?"

"J.G. McGill had a lot of power in this County before the merger." said Griswold. "He was very used to picking up the phone, giving orders, and getting what he wanted. Now the only way that happens is if he orders something off Amazon.com. He doesn't know you, Don, and he doesn't realize what a pit bull you are, which is a good thing."

"So he calls the Sheriff, who he doesn't know isn't running again," I said, "and is shocked when the Sheriff tells him to pound sand."

"The Council members are more aware of his financial power." said Griswold. "So they'll give him lip service, make their calls to the Chief, then wash their hands of it."

"So is McGill trying to hide something?" I asked.

"He may just be thinking that this is raking over dead coals." said Griswold. "But as you say, Crowbar: 'methinks he doth protesteth too much'."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Press Conference was in front of City Hall at 11:00am. Your Iron Crowbar strode up to the bank of microphones at that time. The gaggle of reporters were amazingly quiet.

"Thank you for coming." I said. "I will make a statement, then take questions if you ask them respectfully. As SBI Inspector, I opened an investigation of two women to determine if their statements about Governor Val Jared were true or false. A booklet that one of the women claimed Governor Jared signed for her was subpoenaed as evidence as part of that investigation."

I continued: "I understand that the women attempted to recant their accusations yesterday. That does not stop my investigation, which will go forward. I fully expect that booklet to be turned over to the FBI for forensic examination. If that booklet is destroyed, I will arrest Hillary Braselton and her attorney, Gwen Munson, for destroying evidence and obstructing justice. If that booklet is not turned over to the FBI within 72 hours, I will arrest Hillary Braselton and Gwen Munson for withholding evidence and for obstructing justice."