The Saga of Bass and Sarah Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was what Delores said. She said I'd leave her, I'd break her, I'd do it with malice, and I would do it because of my pride. I wondered; did it have to be that way? Is that what I really wanted? I spent a lot of time thinking on that. Hell, I had several months to decide.

On to the epilogue:

I'm sitting here in my new, used, Ford Explorer. I've got my three girls with me. They're all dressed up nice and pretty in their matching green jumpers with pretty yellow blouses. They're wearing brown penny loafers and yellow socks. It all matches their beautiful green eyes, and man they're gorgeous. All three of them are in an exact match of the dress Sarah will have on when she steps through the doors of the minimum security penitentiary where she's been housed.

I know there's still hell to pay. Our girls still don't understand why their mom had to go 'away'. We can't worry about that right now; that's something Sarah and I will have to figure out later.

I see the door opening now.

Emma's shouting, "Oh look there's mommy! Here she comes! She's waving. Come on let's wave back! And look; she's dressed like all of us!"

Emily and Elizabeth have started clapping and jumping up and down. Before I have a chance to stop them they're dashing across the parking lot. I see Sarah as she drops to her knees. Her arms are outstretched. I thought with some pride mixed with sadness, 'All I ever wanted.'

And yes we're staying married. So I'm a wimp. So sue me.

~~v~~

And they lived happily ever after. They really did.

~~v~~

A couple post-story comments.

I know I'm a wimp. All the 'real men' out there would have kicked Sarah to the curb. But have hope; my next two stories will be much less sanguine.

1...5678910