The Saga of Tythoros Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had grown hard enough, Tythoros gently took her hand and drifted it downward, grazing along his rock-hard abdomen, and settled her palm against his waiting prick.

"Do you feel how hard it has gotten?" Tythoros asked.

"I do," she replied. She rubbed his cock to gauge its stiffness, watching him groan uncontrollably as she did so. "I was advised to put this in my mouth. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes," moaned Tythoros, "but try to keep your teeth away."

Callioa kneeled by the edge of the bed. "This is a thing of beauty," she remarked, "but it is so huge! How am I to fit it in my mouth?"

"Perhaps you could try licking it first," he suggested. In response, Callioa ran her tongue up and down his shaft.

"Slower," instructed Tythoros. "A bit slower. Yes, that feels wonderful. Now try touching the sack of flesh underneath. Cup it in your hand, but be gentle. Ohhh yes, just like that."

Callioa could feel his manhood grow even more in length and girth. Its blood vessels engorged, creating warm ridges that felt wonderful on her tongue. After a time, she noticed a clear and salty fluid that began to coat his member.

"That liquid is coming from the tip," Tythoros pointed out. "Try licking it off."

His shaft in hand, Callioa flicked her tongue back and forth across the tip of Tythoros' manhood. Tythoros began writhing at the sensations that coursed through him, which Callioa took to be a positive sign. She was encouraged to take a step further and put the head of his erection into her mouth.

Through his entire being, Tythoros could feel Callioa's tongue circling around his tip while it was inside her warm mouth. "That feels so good," he said. "You can try putting more in if you like, but there is no need to rush."

Ah, but Callioa felt the need to prove that she could do this. As quickly as she dared, she pushed as much of his girth into her throat as she could. He was far larger than anything Callioa had practiced on with Cleia, but she ran her moist lips back and forth along his length as much and as quickly as she could. She jerked his cock and sucked him off with great enthusiasm, eager to learn and prove herself as a lover.

Tythoros was lost in bliss. "Yes," he uttered. "Just like that. Ohh, keep going!" He barely knew what he was saying, for Callioa's eager foreplay had clouded his mind so entirely. Tythoros used his godly endurance to delay ejaculation, hoping that this beautiful friction would last for as long as possible. And then the friction ended.

"What is the matter?" asked Tythoros. He sat up to see Callioa on her knees, gasping for air.

"I am resting for a moment," she coughed.

"I understand that it is quite tiring," he said. "You did wonderfully."

Tythoros got down from the bed to kneel in front of her. He looked down at her crotch, which had been freshly shaven before the ceremony. He brushed a finger along Callioa's slit, sending shivers through her spine.

"It is not yet ready," he observed. "Come, my love. It is my turn to pleasure you."

He picked her up to lay her down upon the bed. He started kissing her neck before moving downward, tracing a trail of kisses down her chest. At the same time, his hands began caressing her waist and slowly rubbed their way upwards.

Callioa let out a great moan when Tythoros' hands and lips met each other at her breasts. Her sensitive orbs fit perfectly in his hands, and he massaged them with most tender care. All the while, his tongue and his lips teased those puffy pink nipples until they grew to a point. Callioa's back arched underneath him, helping the eager buds reach upwards for more affection.

"Does that feel good?" he asked between kisses.

"Oh, yes! Yes, Tythoros!"

"How about this?" He softly brushed his teeth against one of her nipples.

"Harder!" she groaned in response. When he bit a little bit harder, she shouted "Yes, just like that! More, more!"

Callioa moaned in total delight at the jolts of pleasure rippling through her chest, but then she felt his hand on her thigh. An entire host of new sensations came alive, radiating from her upper legs and that greedy space between them.

Her hips began rocking, and Tythoros could guess why. Though he continued squeezing her breast with one hand and her thigh with the other, Tythoros moved his head in a trail of kisses down her body and toward her crotch. He felt her tense up as he lightly ran his tongue along her opening.

"You are growing wet," he remarked. "You will need to be even wetter before we can proceed."

"Then get it done," she pleaded. "Do anything it takes."

So encouraged, Tythoros placed his hands on the inside of her thighs, rubbing her entrance with both thumbs. At the same time, he ran his tongue and lips all over her sensitive outer folds. Callioa cried and bucked her hips as those petals of flesh grew more sensitive and engorged.

Quite soon, Tythoros could smell the alluring and pungent scent of her arousal. He was able to taste the sweet juices seeping from between his wife's shaking thighs. Redoubling his efforts, he gently pulled the lips apart to expose the tender and bright pink flesh within.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" screamed Callioa. At the feel of his warm tongue burrowing deep inside of her, she could only cry out for more.

Tythoros surfaced briefly to guide Callioa's hand to her swollen pearl. "Rub this," he said, before going back to work on her sex. Callioa followed his command, fervently rubbing her clitoris as Tythoros continued to orally pleasure her. The moment she started, she had the urge to never stop.

Callioa felt as if she would burst from all the joy pent up inside of her. All the raw warmth and happiness overpowered her, such that her muscles went entirely rigid. She leaned forward, putting all of her strength into rubbing her clit, as her mouth locked open in anticipation of a scream. After so much combined effort from man and wife, the scream finally came. Her whole body convulsed as all the pent-up ecstasy released itself in a loud scream of rapture and a heavy wave of lubricant. She gradually stopped pleasing her clit, and Tythoros took that as his signal to stop.

"How do you feel?" he asked as his wife lay panting uncontrollably. Her cry of pleasure was still ringing in their ears.

"That," she gasped, "is what carnal pleasure feels like?"

"Oh, the best is yet to come," answered Tythoros. "Your maidenhead is still intact, and it appears to be ripe for the taking. We can proceed anytime you're ready."

Callioa did not hesitate. "What must I do?"

"All you have to do is lie there," said Tythoros, as he crawled up onto the bed between her legs. As he lay atop her, he reached down to guide his tip toward the sopping entrance of his wife. She wrapped her arms around him, tightening her grip at the feel of his hard and eager rod against her quivering slit.

"This will hurt at first," said Tythoros, "but I will try to be gentle."

Callioa spread her legs even wider beneath him. "I was told about these pains," she said, "and I welcome them."

The pains did indeed come when Tythoros slowly pressed his way inside her. She could feel her lower muscles reject him, though she struggled against the reflex. Callioa had promised herself that after surviving so much harm while living among beasts, this would not be the agony to break her. She fought hard to relax the muscles of her sex, willing them to welcome the loving flesh of her chosen mate.

Finally, they both felt the snap of that intimate tissue breaking. Callioa bit her lip hard to keep from crying out, though she could feel the pain from her torn maidenhead. It spread like a dull heat through her hips, along with the feel of what she knew was blood.

"Relax, my love," said Tythoros. "It will pass." And it did. As Callioa lay gasping for air, she could feel her inner muscles relaxing. They molded tightly around her husband's massive cock, such that she could feel every ridge of his shaft. He slowly pushed his remaining length into her, and she savored every moment of the friction between those two most intimate organs.

Finally, he stopped. "It is done," he said. "How do you feel?"

"I want you to keep going!" she insisted between gasps.

"Very good," Tythoros said with a grin. With a quick motion, he rolled over so that Callioa now lay atop him. "You set the pace. Just move your hips in whatever way feels best to you."

Callioa experimented with great fervor. She moved her hips upwards, downwards, sideways, and in circular motions, all as quickly as her sore genitalia would allow. Her pleasure came to mix with the pain, such that all of her thoughts and emotions were drowned out by intense physical sensations.

"Lean back," Tythoros grunted. Callioa obeyed, and Tythoros could feel renewed vigor in his loins at the sight of Callioa bouncing up and down on his cock. He watched as her skin grew slick with perspiration and red with passion. He watched her pert breasts jiggle with every movement of her hips. He felt Callioa's aggressively tight canal wrapped around his throbbing arousal, and he watched himself enter her over and over again.

Unable to hold back any longer, Tythoros thrust his hips upward in time with Callioa's hips. Her moaning immediately doubled. When he guided one of her hands toward her breasts, she grabbed hold and refused to let go. When he guided her other hand toward her crotch, she rubbed it as furiously as before while continuing to ride him.

"Keep going," he said, "just like that!" He reached back to grip her firm and round buttocks, spreading them open as he continued thrusting into her.

Tythoros looked deeply into the eyes of his wife, watching her reaction. Through his own haze of ecstasy and his burning need for release, he refused to let it happen until his wife could climax with him. When he saw her eyes roll upward, he knew he would not have to wait long.

Every muscle in Callioa's body sang with joy. Every one of her most sensitive parts was getting such pleasure as she had never dreamed of, and that incredible bliss spread to her very soul. She could feel her body go rigid again, and yet she refused to stop. Though her breathing grew short and hips became numb with pent-up happiness, she kept struggling to hump until the climax finally came.

"AH! AH! AAAHHHHHH YES!" Callioa cried out to the heavens as her loins exploded with rapture. At the very same moment, she felt Tythoros spasm underneath her as he released his own hot satisfaction inside her. Callioa's mind went blank as the excitement ran its course. Tythoros leaned up to embrace his wife and they collapsed on the bed in each other's arms.

They laid together on that bed for a brief eternity. In that moment, as Tythoros' cock deflated inside his wife, they were content to lie together while gathering their thoughts.

Callioa's mind was a jumble of sensations. The pain and the pleasure of sex were still fresh in her memory, but there was more than that. She could also feel the satisfaction of knowing that she had changed and grown for this loss of virginity. She felt safety and warmth in the arms of this man. These were only a few of the many thoughts that ran through her head, and yet it all seemed to coalesce into a single emotion. One that she hoped she would feel for the rest of her life. There could only have been one name for it.

"Tythoros," she whispered, "I love you."

He held her more closely and kissed her forehead. "I love you as well, my dear Callioa."

As they fell asleep in each other's arms, Tythoros knew that he had found something. Something he had been searching for all his life and risked death countless times to earn, all without ever knowing it.

In the city he had saved, in the house that he had built, in the arms of a wife he had fought hard to woo and marry, Tythoros knew that he would never again be considered an outcast. He would never again be haunted by his past or worried for his future.

He was safe. He was loved.

Tythoros had found his home.

Epilogue

Tythoros and Callioa would go on to have other great adventures. They would also give birth to many fine children, all of whom had brave and noble offspring of their own.

Sidrophus ruled for many years as a wise and charitable king. He would eventually find a most worthy queen and start a family of his own. Cleia never remarried, though she and her children were of great assistance in restoring Thebes to glory.

All of these are stories for another day. For now, it is enough to say that they all lived happily to the end of their days.

***

Acknowledgments

At this time, I feel obligated to give thanks and credit to those who contributed vital help to the completion of this project. If I've forgotten anyone -- and I'm sure I have -- I hope they will accept my deepest apologies.

-- To the Theoi Project, the massive online compendium that served as my primary reference for all things pertaining to Greek mythology.

-- To the Perseus Digital Library of Tufts University, whose robust Greek/English translator was instrumental in developing names for my characters.

-- To Carl "wrestlechampion" Adams, whose instructional videos on YouTube made Chapter 8 possible.

-- To Robert Fagles, whose magnificent translation of The Iliad was a key inspiration for this story.

-- To the late, great Edith Hamilton, whose "Mythology" has been one of my most treasured books since grade school.

-- To LaRascasse, GentWithHandcuffs, Minx Black, and dind, all of whom helped edit and improve this story at various points.

-- To Oscar, Joseph, Ayla, Kika, Hillary, Hailey, Aaron, and Nate, for all of the various ways that they contributed emotional and creative support.

-- To the good people at Literotica, who generously gave me a place to publish this story.

-- To you, the reader of this story. I am so sincerely grateful that you took an interest in my little saga and thought to read it all the way through. Happy trails, always.

12