The Sailing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers

"Heinrich, take it out and fuck my ass!" she said. "I want you in my ass now!" Her attitude had passed from dread to joy, as it always did. These men were not enough, they couldn't satisfy her once she'd been given her first come.

Acting like this made her shame and despair the worse afterward, but now! Now was now, she wanted all of it! She fought upwards against Kaspar's loosened grip and sucked his cock deep into her throat.

Heinrich circled around and gently twisted the plastic plug from her. Her anus hung open in an o. Fritz sat back on his heels, Heinrich placed his knees and levered himself higher with his arms braced on her hips.

One insistent push, and he felt the ring of muscle cede, the inner ring part, and the delicious silky walls slide along him as he descended into her ass. Her full mouth made urgent noises, but she bobbed fiercely on the fat man, whose eyes widened. Heinrich watched Kaspar's amazed face as she took her pleasure on him. Kaspar leaned on her shoulders and stared at her beautiful face, so intent, sucking him out of sight into her very throat with each stroke! Fritz moved to the side to watch Heinrich enter her asshole, and played with a breast. The old man, Gerhardt, stirred and lifted himself up from the deck.

Andrea savored the sodomy, eyes closed, and deliberately sucked a little too strongly on Kaspar. Giving him pain added to her enjoyment.

Heinrich, in her tingling ass, brought her another come of a different quality, and she writhed on the young man's cock to feel it.

"Heinrich! Kaspar! Put her on the bench now," demanded Gerhardt. "Let us see if she can take me in her cunt at the same time!"

"Ja, gut!" replied Heinrich.

Kaspar nodded, and with some relief pulled his aching cock from her mouth. He always obeyed Gerhardt, but she was sucking him cruelly hard and he was quite willing to have it stop a minute. He lent support to her shoulders and nodded at Heinrich.

Heinrich laid gentle hands on Andrea's flanks, their eyes met, and they moved to the bench together, still inserted. Heinrich lay beneath her now; she opened her legs and tossed back her hair, challenging Gerhardt with her eyes.

Her father-in-law drove into her pussy, Heinrich took up a subtle rhythm in her ass, and she looked down to see Fritz suck her nipple in and felt his rough tongue scrape across it. Heinrich licked her other nipple. She passed into a hazy state. The men sweated and grunted; hot cock drove into her; hands and mouths were all over her. The smell of rut was in her nostrils and guilt was driven far away.

She cradled Fritz's head in her arm and leaned her head back. A cock for her mouth would complete it! Where was that asshole Kaspar when you needed him? Her whole body shook with each slam of Gerhardt's weight. She didn't see Kaspar's cock!

She heard his silly titter, though, and his doughy ass suddenly occluded her view of the cabin. Kaspar pushed his hips down in her face.

"Lick my asshole, you sow, lick it! Lick it!" He giggled again. His balls lay over her nose, and his grotesque smell displaced all other smells.

The clown, she thought. His fat ass sank down over her face and she lost the edge of her arousal. Both cocks still drove into her, but the sweet approach of another big orgasm was thwarted. The other men's weight and thrusting felt as if they were trapping her now. She only felt pinned and smothered.

Andrea was furious. The breaking of the spell brought her a sudden lucidity. Kaspar would pay; Gerhardt, too. Enough! she thought.

She released Fritz's head at her breast, snaked her slim hand in by her face, and gathered Kaspar's loose sack in her fingers. With a strong clutch, she suddenly gave a twist of her wrist, and then a harder one of her entire arm as Kaspar lifted frantically away, shouting madly, as loud as his lungs would let him. She made a fist of her other hand and hammered her father-in-law's face with it with all her force.

"Let me up! Let me up now!"

Gerhardt fell off her after the third sharp blow to his nose and eyes. Kaspar lost his footing and fell also, his scream rising to a squeal and dying suddenly in a little gasp as he fainted from the pain. Heinrich, underneath her, squirmed frantically to escape, but she managed to elbow him in the solar plexus, quite by accident, as she stood up.

She stepped on Fritz, who had taken most of Kaspar's dead weight on his back, and, suddenly in the clear, took the stairway to the rear deck in three bounds. The cool air struck her, she took an exultant deep breath, and with hardly a pause, dove from the gunwale into the dark waves and away.

The threats and curses of the men were cut off by the rush of water past her ears. Naked, clear of mind again, Andrea kicked strongly and let the water flow along her skin. She extended her distance from the Monika Franck in the clean black isolation of the nighttime sea. She bobbed up, found the silhouette of Kriemhild, and swam, in no hurry now.

I will tell Jürgen now; I'm never doing this again, she thought grimly. Jürgen loves me-- nothing he will do can be as bad as those pigs were.

Andrea's victorious mood slumped, then; she thought woefully of the consequences which might follow her rebellion. But I hope he does not send the photos. I would hate that! Such a miserable trap, she thought. But I can't let it change my mind! This stops here.

It felt good to make that decision, but the closer she came to Kriemhild, the more she dreaded telling Jürgen what she'd done.

"Jürgen! Jürgen, darling, wake up!"

"I was not asleep. Where did you swim to?"

"I went again to your father's boat." She swallowed hard; her emotions choked her; she hardly knew what to say first. "It's what I must tell you! But first, please, please, let's weigh anchor right now, and go away, toward Trieste, tonight. I'll tell you everything, but we have to go from here!"

"You are trembling, Andrea! What is it?"

"It is over now, in a way; but it is horrible, Jürgen; you will hate me! I hate myself! Please, can we go away?"

"Let me dress. You dress, too. We will go if you wish it. The way they have been, sneering, I knew something had to be wrong."

"Oh, God, please don't hate me!"

"I can never hate you; stop shaking! Here, hold me; there. You know I love you always. There, now." He cradled her and spoke to soothe.

Andrea cried while he held her. Her body felt cold from the sea, and she wept so bitterly.

_____________

Kriemhild arrowed across the lines of light chop. The dawn diluted the blackness of the sky over the distant horizon behind her. She showed her lights and there were yellowish lights in the cabin amidships. Jürgen had set the steering mechanism; the craft would hold a course well enough, barring a change in the wind.

Within the yellow light, Andrea knelt on the bed with her face on the mattress. Her hands, on each asscheek, held her hips open wide. Wet slick lines of lubricant glistened down her thighs, and she was moaning softly in a wordless song of sheer pleasure. Jürgen pushed his hard cock again and again deeply into his wife's ass.

And she so sweet and so sheltered! There were several new tricks she had learned on this trip, but this and her new throat tricks were the best. He slapped her reddened slut ass again and ground his cock in as deep as possible, savoring her cry. Then picking up the pace, he fucked her fast and hard.

Andrea was very content. She enjoyed more than ever the feeling of being a slut, since it was for Jürgen. She changed the angle of her pelvis to let his rapid pounding strokes go deeper still, and pulled herself open still more.

He will come soon, and I will suck him again! she thought. Cock, delicious cock! Ah, Jürgen, my love! Give me cock!

Jürgen could feel his come approaching, too. "Tell me what happened in Catania now. We were on the western set of moorings, yes?"

"Yes. In Catania, Heinrich had put the blue-and-red banner up, so I knew to come to his boat. I made you drink the bottle of Beaujolais, remember? So you would sleep..."

There were so many stories! Jürgen bared his teeth and watched his cock vanish in her anus and reappear. He would know how to deal with his father, and with any pictures. And Kaspar! He knew some things about that ape that he would give a lot to keep hidden. There would be retribution.

And his wife, so very obedient now-- he would also know not to trust her so completely again. He grinned wider. This was not all bad. He listened to her confession and rode her ass. Not all bad.

cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers
12