The Sales Clerk Seductions Ch. 03

Story Info
Clark and Jeri both come for a foursome.
2.8k words
3.91
20.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a trilogy involving my wife and I enjoying threesomes with a younger male co-worker of hers and a young woman who lived next door.

*

Our adventures with other couples and threesomes are limited in number, and we honestly do not fit the classic definition of swingers but the adventures we have had have been memorable.

Our experiences have centered around my obsession with my strawberry blonde wife who intrigues me with her natural beauty and her completely unintentional hotness. While some women are hot only after putting on a sexy dress, bikini or are totally naked, my wife Cathy makes me squirm even when she's in a pair of faded jeans and sweatshirt. Oddly, perhaps, I find it very exciting that she has the same effect on other men. She exudes a natural hotness one can taste in her presence.

We're both a little kinky, I guess. Cathy's kinks often surprise me since in public she is prim and proper. Our experiences are not so much about her kinks as they are about her sense of adventure and willingness to experiment. My own kinks are numerous and varied. To a point, I am a foot fetishist specializing in shapely soles with crinkles. I also love watching and being watched.

Our night with Clark, a department store associate of Cathy's and the night with Jeri, the 20 year old blonde who lived next door satisfied most of our kinks and I think even introduced a couple new ones to Cathy's menu.

After evenings with Clark and Jeri individually we knew we had to put them together for a foursome.

Not long after our erotic evening with Jeri we set arrangements into motion. We had a signal arranged for Jeri because she lived with her older sister and was doing all this on the sly.

I placed a little lawn flag near the end of their driveway at the edge of our yard. This was the signal for her to come and talk with us about arranging a date. We did not tell her we were inviting anyone else so Clark would be a surprise. Jeri did tell us of a Friday night she would be alone and could come out to play.

Once we had a date from Jeri, Cathy checked with Clark to see if he could come. Being a single guy with few obligations, it was easier to synchronize with him. He didn't know about Jeri either. His intense obsession with Cathy was enough to motivate him.

Once we had both of them slated, Cathy and I began planning the dinner and the evening's general structure.

Friday night Jeri arrived first. This time she was not in an orange bikini like the first time she showed up at our door by surprise. In a black skirt and a button-up blouse she looked like a lady, albeit a hot lady.

Not long after Jeri arrived, Clark arrived dressed in his usual business casual. His blonde hair and dark-rimmed glasses and his school boy face made him look like the marketing student he was.

As soon as he arrived he noticed Jeri sitting there and it took him a moment to realize what was going on, but when he did he was obviously pleased. Jeri, surprised as well, gave Cathy and me quizzical looks and then smiled. She got it too.

We provided the introductions and sat and talked awhile before having dinner. During dinner there was a lot of conversation and everyone seemed relaxed. I noticed Clark and Jeri subtly check each other out and both seemed pleased with the merchandise. They both sensed they would be spending some quality time together soon.

After dinner we all picked up dinnerware and loaded the dishwasher before moving to the living room. We invited Clark and Jeri to sit together on the couch and we sat in chairs across from them. The conversation continued and became more and more animated.

Along with being oversexed Jeri can evidently be the initiator. As we talked I noticed that the hem of her skirt inched up as she crossed her shapely, tanned legs. Her fingers were discreetly raising it up her thigh I was wondering if she was wearing panties. I couldn't tell since her legs were crossed. Her arm rested on the back of the sofa so that her hand was behind Clark. He noticed it all.

"Would everyone like some quiet background music?" I asked. Everyone agreed that would be nice.

"Put on the Sax Seductions one. I love that," Cathy added.

After starting the stereo with the volume low enough to allow easy conversation but live enough to let the saxophonist seduce, Jeri asked Clark to dance. Clark smiled broadly and they rose and danced to the slow music. Clark placed his hands on Jeri's shapely ass and I could see Jeri responding with pressure on Clark's groin as they slowly swayed.

Not to be outdone, Cathy and I stood to dance as well. We kissed and danced and I could feel Cathy doing her little swivel-hip movement to the beat.

Clark and Jeri were quietly kissing as well and we all slow danced through several tracks. The rising heat was quite obvious. Quiet and soft words and faint moans accompanied the saxophone and the sounds of kissing.

"What say we all move down the hallway," I suggested, "and we have two bedrooms we could relax in. I'll leave the stereo on."

"That sounds perfect," Clark added.

The four of us moved to the end of the hallway and I invited Clark and Jeri to the master bedroom on the left and Cathy and I would use the guest bedroom on the right.

"We'll leave the doors open to insure the total lack of privacy and to allow anyone to be a voyeur who wants to," I said.

"Oh, you two are so thoughtful and considerate," Jeri said chuckling.

In the master bedroom I had placed the large wall mirror next to the bed for their enjoyment.

Cathy and I entered the guest bedroom and stood in an embrace kissing and fondling. Sounds from the other room were those of buttons popping, zippers whizzing and the soft falls of clothing landing on the floor.

"I think we done good in the matchmaking category," I said quietly to Cathy.

"Shut up and strip me naked and lick me all over," Cathy purred.

My hands had no trouble with the zipper on the back of her slacks and the palms of my hands lowered the waist enough to feel the warm flesh of the pear-shaped ass that drives me crazy. I lingered there loving every square inch of that soft skin as her hands rose to lift my shirt without unbuttoning. Then she lifted her own blouse high enough for our bare tummies to rub. She has a lot of erogenous zones and her flat little belly is one of them.

From the other bedroom I could hear the bed squeak slowly and gently to the continuing beat of the saxophonist.

"Hold that thought, Honey, I want to peek," I said.

"Me too," added Cathy. We looked into the room and they were naked on the mattress engaging in foreplay. Clark's hands were lightly exploring and enjoying Jeri's curves. We returned to our room and lay down on the bed still clothed.

I gently unbuttoned Cathy's blouse as I savored the kisses of her wet mouth and soft, seductive lips. Without removing the opened blouse I flickered my tongue down her chin and neck. Cathy lifted off the bed to remove her blouse and when she lay back down I was tasting her perfectly shaped and proportioned breasts. Her nipples were erect and I knew her pussy was already wet because I could smell the faint and pleasant perfume of her even through her slacks. I slowly moved my flicking tongue toward that appetizing aroma like a hungry man lured to the kitchen.

The squeaking bed springs in the adjoining room were a tad more noisy now and had a slow, regular tempo like a tango. For a split second my mind tried to imagine that scenario but Cathy's flat belly, cute navel and lustful aroma shut that thought down in a flash.

My tongue flitted across under the edge of her waistband. Although her zipper was open it was in the back and the waistband was still taut in the front. But there's something kinky special about running one's tongue between a waistband and the sweet, warm skin of a beautiful belly. Cathy also loves being teased in that area for an extended time until her torso begins its seductive Moroccan dance.

When the gyrating dance began, a quick tug of the waistband loosened it and while still licking I began pulling her slacks down. She lifted her butt for the slacks to pass by her ass and I stood to slowly remove them and her panties down her thighs. I leaned down as I did this in order to play my tongue on her legs as I tantalized myself with slowness. I lifted her legs and moved the black slacks beyond her knees and down her calves. Before taking them off her legs I removed her black flats from her size seven soles I find so irresistible. Removing the pants I had to linger to worship the hills, valleys and dune-like crinkles of the bottoms of her feet. She is slightly ticklish on her soles which drives me nuts when she squirms. Then I have to stop or I've got a giggler on my hands.

Her delicious body, now naked, glowed in the low light and I moved in now for the feast I had been wanting to consume.

As my tongue entered her spicy hot entreé and I began rolling her appetizing grape between my lips and teeth. I've had plenty of exciting meals before but rarely had a meal get excited itself except for this one luscious delicacy. My meal was squirming, gushing its own white wine and as I looked up beyond the light orange forest I could see the rolling plain and the low, bobbing jelly mountains reacting to the quaking tremors. Cathy's lovely sex song and dance was beginning.

Not that I cared too much at the moment, but the sounds coming from the other room combined the noises of a construction crew and a zoo.

Cathy's body was in third gear and would soon shift into overdrive. Her hands shakily guided my head toward her lips, her signal that she wanted me to slide up and fuck her silly. As I entered her she almost sucked me in as she used both her hands and feet to jam me deep and fast. Her soaking wet pussy spurted sucking sounds as I pounded her into the mattress. The bed was rocking and knocking and I could hear the frame legs doing a tap dance on the hardwood floor.

Cathy's pretty peach colored lips were now distorted into a vertical oval. Her eyelids fluttered and when they were slightly open I could see her pupils were sightless, turned up toward her forehead and crossed. Her raspy vocalizations were coming from deep down inside her soul. Her regular, forceful hip thrusts had become jerky and uncontrolled.

Then she erupted and with an initial jerk she went stiff from head to toe as her thrusts suddenly became spasms not unlike someone touching a live electric wire. Then my own loins stiffened and my thrusts stopped as my orgasm rose to forcefully pound into Cathy's back wall.

"Oh...oooh....nnnnnnggggggg...," Cathy exploded.

As my lower back jerked in spasm my orgasm exploded and I invoked the name of the Diety.

From the doorway of the room came the applause, cheers whistles and foot stomping of two naked people with jizz juice smeared artlessly over their midsections. We grinned at them perhaps with a look of exhaustion.

"Time to change partners," Clark suggested softly. I kissed Cathy on the lips and rose from her. As Clark lay down next to Cathy and kissed her tenderly I again saw his obsession with her shining in his eyes.

I turned to face Jeri and we both smiled and embraced. My slippery hardon glided on her slippery tummy.

"Break a leg," joked Cathy.

"Full steam ahead," I countered.

I walked Jeri to the master bedroom and we embraced in a kiss before lying down on the bed. Jeri's tongue was artful and fast. From the taste of her kiss I knew I was tasting Clark's cum.

We lay down on the side of the bed closest to the six foot wide mirror.

Jeri's curves were more exaggerated than Cathy's. Cathy is more petite. Jeri, while not large at all, was just a different body type and was a wonderful new land for exploration. Cathy has the fairer skin of a natural strawberry blonde. Jeri looked like a Coppertone ad model. How lucky am I this fortunate day. Jackpot. Ka-ching!

Jeri and I were both lying on our left sides facing the mirror. I lay behind her with my cock nestled between the globes of her ass. I smiled at her in the reflection and while returning the smile she rolled toward me, rose onto hands and knees and rotated herself into a 69 position over me. The lovely ass I had admired from a distance before our first time together was now on my face. My mouth was at her pussy and I began eating her as she began licking and lip gliding my premoistened cock which was going to need her help to get my guy standing tall and proud.

She showed both talent and experience so I was giving her my best tongue techniques in thanks.

"Damn, your tongue is good," she purred.

"Thanks, but your mouth has plenty going for it too."

She added a vibrating hum which was sending electricity through me and beginning to bring Little Guy back to life.

I could hear Cathy's cum song beginning in the next room.

This position with Jeri was driving me nuts. Her beautiful tanned ass on my nose, the unique taste and aroma of her, the swelling of her labia and clit were driving all my senses into a state of euphoria. Her feet were tucked into my sensitive armpits and the texture of her soles on my skin was arousing me even more. I could tell I wasn't ready to cum anytime soon but my dick was frozen into a permanent state of hardness that I knew wouldn't go away for a couple days. So I concentrated on bringing her to orgasm and licking inside and outside her sweet twat and titillating her engorged clitoris. As she ground and gyrated on my tongue her orgasm happened suddenly and without warning. Her mouth left my dick and she started to scream hoarsely. She had body spasms all over the place.

This is the moment I love to fuck a woman, when she is three quarters unconscious in ecstasy - it they can take it. Sometimes they can't stand it during the spasms but I always give it a shot. I extracted myself from under her, leaving her ass in the air and her top half writhing on the mattress. I quickly took her from behind and she went into an extended string of orgastic fits. She raised up onto her arms and shook violently all over as we fucked doggie style.

"Oh my GAWWWWWDDD," she croaked, and I kept screwing her fast and violently. Our bodies slamming together made a fast tempo cracking sound like a whip. Her ass globes rippled in shock waves. It drove me over the edge and I hollered louder than I had in awhile.

Jeri fell flat onto the mattress and I dropped as if dead on top of her. The sweat was profuse on our skin and the sliminess felt so good. When my eyes opened Cathy and Clark were in the room and Cathy's face was in front of me smiling and planting a careful kiss on my sweaty face.

"You beast," she whispered.

"You red-headed vixen," I teased back.

"He's evil," Jeri added.

"We're all evil and doomed to an eternity of sex and degradation," joked Clark.

"Hot DAMN!" I added. "Let's start eternity right now."

"Not one of us has the energy," Cathy wisely and accurately observed.

"Here, here," voted Clark.

Jeri turned her head toward me and smiled, "Not even you, Beast."

"And the Beast sayeth,'Let us sleep anon.'"

"And the faithful chorus singeth, 'Amen'," quoth Clark.

We all lay exhausted and sweaty, connected with hands on skin. None of us moved until the sun rose over the horizon and peered voyeuristically into the window.