The Sales Office Ch. 01

Story Info
We cum in early, get off late.
7.3k words
3.3
31.9k
14
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all this is my first submission to Literotica.

All Characters in this story are 20 years of age or older.

*

Hello, I am Albert. I own a struggling, start-up company that sells adult toys, fetish gear, bondage equipment and furniture plus adult videos. That would be XXXX videos, top of the line. Just yesterday I got a testimonial letter from a happy customer.

"My mistress, a 36C-24-36 blonde, and I got together after she bought one of your naughty French maid outfits. She started sucking on those nice tasty nipples of hers so she could offer them up to me."

"When we put the DVD in her eyes went wide as she saw my rod go to full staff. She could not wait to get my pants off quick enough, they just barely stayed in one piece. She swallowed my blood engorged cock whole."

"Just the looking at those baby blues as she was sucking me off almost put me over the edge. She choked down all I could give her."

"I picked her up and took her upstairs and made long, slow, love to her. I had the stamina of a bull."

"All she wanted was my God damned hairy balls slamming so hard into her pussy, until I split her in two. Then I flipped her over, spanked, flogged and tied her to the bed while my dick slammed up her ass. "She had four orgasms before she passed out.

" All I can say is Thank You! She wants to buy the naughty school girl's outfit next." "I can feel my hand stinging already just at the thought of it."

Sincerely,

A Dirty Old Man

"Albert held a welcome party for his new team. "This office will be a lot different than any office you have or will ever work for.", Albert continued, "Just to be up front with you all, this office has cameras and microphones all over, even in the bathrooms." "That includes some up skirt cameras."

Apparently, all the ladies had already discovered this feature and were talking amongst themselves about what poses were the best and if they should have a contest to see who could get the best result.

"There will be no beatings in this office. If there is a complaint, we will have the video and medical report that will give us grounds to fire you on the spot." "Making a false complaint will wind up with the same result." 'We live by three words 'safe, sane and consensual."

"As you know, my name is Albert, the fool who will be signing your checks every week."

"Next to me is the ever loyal Vicki." "At the age of 30 Vicki was above the average age in the company." "She is flat as a surfboard." "This firecracker of a redhead is all business." "She is my Personal Assistant and she keeps me sane."

"You go through her for everything." "It is very annoying how efficient she is. "Her best assets are those nice puffy lips and she truly has a big mouth."

"I see you ladies think I am shallow and a dirty old man because each and every one of you is a great beginning to a wet dream." "Truth be told, I am probably a shallow and a dirty old man, but looks does not sell product." "Smarts sells product and all of you are the 'best of the best.'"

"Without further ado, I will start with the ladies and introduce Kia, a 24 year old quiet Persian minx, with her straight black tresses and olive skinned pert 36 D tits with dark areoles with a cherry on top."

"Di, our 22 year old empath of our group, she can sense anything that could be a problem." "Do not mistake her for some blue-eyed blonde bimbo." "If you are, you are wrong, she had a perfect SAT score and graduated college with a Suma Cum Laude degree in Sales and Marketing. She is a real Ball buster." "She only has a pair of 34 B's but is enthusiastic."

"Emma is our 21 year old, 32AA, brown haired, hazel-eyed Gallic lass on the team, those lean legs seem to go on forever topped off by a great looking bubble butt.

"Now for the guys. Rex, the guy with the square jawed chin and a handshake like a vice is our "Closer."

"Liam, 'the Jester', for our clients who need a more laid back approach."

"Sean, our coy operative who's subtly with the clients will earn you big bonuses."

We are a team here."

Albert exhorted, "Each of you has his or her own special skills, even if you do not know yet what yours are yet." "We will help each other out to make this the best damn company it can be."

"That just leaves these lovely ladies to my left. As you know, this company sells to a strictly adult clientele. Now I do not want any of my staff feeling stressed out and our sales people need to have first-hand knowledge of our products.

"To that end, I have hired Cheri, a 23 year old 38D Goldilocks type with golden curly hair down the sides of her face. She likes to wear pink so she looks like a 'Little Miss Muffet.'"

"In addition, I have hired Elvira, Elie for short." "She has 36D tits. She had the silkiest long flowing raven hair with piercing violet eyes." "She usually wears some color of cat suit. The suit gives her more freedom in the arms if she has to flog someone." "She had a severe yet kind countenance. You did not mess with Elie."

"They are our sex therapy guides. By that I mean, you go to them to have sex, or to your colleagues. There is a mandatory two times per week sex sessions. They have an open door policy, so if you hear something sexy going on just s feel free to join in."

"Elie is our bad girl slut, if you think you have done something that requires an attitude adjustment go see her, she will get you straightened out."

Now we have come full circle, "I should give you some of my background. At least the three people who are the bane of my existence. The first is my Ex, Mia, She is my #1 Whore. She struts around with her fake saggy pear shaped GG tits and she thinks she owns the place and me. One day I will be avenged.

"She has two ditsy twin 20 year old dick-teasing, 38B-24-36 year old blondes. When talking to the twins you can just feel your IQ go down. The twin's names are Stephi & Marta. Marta got the nick-name Muffy because she always seemed to have a digit or vibrator shoved up her steaming little cunt. She takes great pride in her nick-name."

The next day Muffy got a great idea, she convinced her sister to go shopping at the mall for the day. Of course, both had to have an eggs hidden in their snatches.

Stephi agreed and each one gave their remote controller to the other. These twin cock-teasers had no mercy during the day with all the flashing they did. At lunch when Stephi was ordering her food Muffy raised Stephi's egg to the "super high orgasm" level.

Stephi's scream had all heads turned to her. With just her short white tennis shorts on, the wet spot soon became visible, she was mortified. The only way Stephi could see a way out of this awful situation was to go buy more clothes to remedy the situation, she headed off to her favorite high end lingerie boutique. Stephi would have made a better decision if she did not have a large wet spot that was growing and getting darker. The scent of her sex was all around her.

Muffy's heart was filled with glee. All her planning and devising she did the night before paid off with the perfect prank on her unsuspecting sister.

Stephi was in agony when she got to the shop. A motherly clerk, came up to Stephi and asked if she could help her. Before Stephi could even think of an answer the clerk grabbed Stephi's wrist to the point of almost breaking it. She dragged Stephi back into the changing area.

The clerk who was 5'6" and weighed 300 lbs. and she needed a reinforced custom made wonder bra to keep her elongated 52 HH's from sagging and falling on the floor.

"What kind of whores do you think we let shop here?" "Do you think we let any old cunts that play with themselves shop here?" With one determined pull the clerk whisked away the juice drenched, tennis shorts.

All the ruckus had started to draw a crowd of women with disapproving expressions on their faces. From out of nowhere the clerk was handed a plastic hanger and a rather large brush. Stephi's day had gone from bad to worse and it was not going to get better anytime soon.

The clerk suddenly got a mischievous smile, she was going to make this long and slow. She took her long fingernails and started to scrape Stephi's labia without touching her clit. Finding the egg in the little sluts nest was just too good to pass up.

The clerk put three fingers, then four into Stephi. In and out, in and out. All the sudden the egg came out with a pop. "Is that what the little cunt wanted? To show all of us your nice pink looking pussy?" In a sardonic way, the clerk proclaimed, "I should do this out in the middle of the showroom floor but you being the little fucker that you are will probably orgasm and squirt all over our best clothes." "I guess here will have to do."

The clerk man-handled Stephi and yanked her over her knee "You little sluts think you have the world wrapped around your little finger."

"From now on you will do as you are told. You will only speak when spoken to. You will follow every command instantly and without hesitation. If you do not comply with the wishes of your betters you will be severely punished." The clerk then grabbed the plastic hanger she had been handed.

"You will now count out every stroke, loud enough so they can hear you in the mall." "If you miss a count we go back to 0." "After each stroke you will say 'Thank You Mistress, may I please have another.'" "When we are finished you will thank me for punishing you."

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

Stephi screamed, "One-two-three." "Thank you Mistress, may I please have another?"

The clerk placed the edge of the hanger right through the middle of Stephi's gushing slit. The clerk slammed down a quick two blows directly on Stephi's clit.

Stephi wailed. "Four- Five." "Thank you Mistress, can I please have another?"

"Smack, Smack on one check two more on the other.

"SIX-SEVEN-EIGHT-NINE." Stephi screamed. "Thank you Mistress, can I please have another?"

All the sudden Stephi's body betrayed her and with a loud bellow and she orgasmed and in fact, squirted right on the clerk's face.

The slap to Stephi's face came so hard it spun Stephi's head around. "Who gave you permission to cum you stupid little cunt?" The words the clerk spoke just dripped with venom.

The crowd gathered was suddenly silenced. Up to now they were actually enjoying Stephi's humiliation. Stephi passed out.

The clerk put the hanger down and muttered "Stupid, little cock-sucker can't take a good spanking." The clerk grabbed her cell phone and made a call.

At that moment, Stephi's life had changed. Stephi was just coming to as she heard the van door close, she was naked, bound and gagged. She was gone.

At the food court, Muffy was getting impatient. She started tapping her foot in annoyance. Stephi was supposed to meet her at this location 30 minutes ago. She tried to call Stephi's cell yet again. What was she going to tell her Mom?

The security guard that was trying to help her find her sister suggested she call her Mom. "What a great idea! I would have never thought of that." The guard gave a small smile. Muffy whipped out her cell and dialed Mom. She tried to quietly tell her Mom the situation.

"What do you mean you can't find Stephi?" Her Mom barked. "Were you vamping it up with some boy toy so much that you actually lost a human being?" Mia was incensed.

Of her two daughters she always had a warm place in her heart for Stephi. Muffy was already regretting making this phone call. "I am coming to get you in 30 minutes, you are so grounded."

"If you are not there when I get there you will be severely punished, the only place you will see a big schlong will be in your dreams."

Mia was beside herself. She was still fuming when she got to the mall.

Muffy was waiting for her. Mia came prepared and grabbed Muffy and flung her into the back seat. Mia stabbed three fingers right up Muffy's snatch. As she suspected, she found her toys.

There was a bullet vibe and a jack rabbit vibe with swirling beads, Muffy had mass quantities of her juices flowing below the hem of her skirt.

Mia pulled up the hem of her skirt up to her waist. "What are you waiting for you pathetic little slut, don't you want to know what a real woman tastes like?"

With that Mia guided the head of Muffy until she felt Muffy's tongue was going deep into her slit. Muffy was in heaven. Mia's cunt tasted so much better than hers. So much sweeter. Like nectar of the Gods. Muffy was hoping this was an all you can eat buffet.

As Muffy's magical tongue made its way around Mia's clit, Mia started groaning. Muffy knew she would not last long. "Come on Mommy", Muffy pleaded, "Give me your cum, hhoot that squirt right down your little girl's throat."

It was only due to Muffy's cock eating skills that she could contain the extreme amount of her Mom's cum. Muffy showed Mia her cum and then swallowed in one gulp. Muffy had a shit eating grin as she licked off Mia's cum off her face.

The next day Mia came to grips with the situation. Mia hated to do it but she knew she had to call Albert. She had to tell him of Stephi's disappearance.

Albert was stunned to say the least. "VICKI!" he bellowed. "Come here this instant, we have a problem."

Vicki cursed under her breathe "Crap, what does he wants now?" I just gave him a fantastic blow job not 15 minutes ago. That should have soothed him for the rest of the day.

Vicki padded into the office with pad and pen in hand. "What's up boss, having a hard day at the office today?" Vicki snickered."

Albert was not amused. Albert quickly filled Vicki in as fast as he could with the little scraps of information that he had. He could see the gears in Vicki's brain start to fire off. She hated the little brat with a passion but this was no time to mention it to Albert.

"I got it covered boss. You may not be able to get her back, but you might know if she is safe or not." Albert nodded despondently.

As Vicki scurried out of Albert's office, Cheri popped her head in to give her report. "I am a little worried about Kia." Cheri could smell Albert's sweaty socks from across the room. She had little choice but to slither over like a snake and clean his leather shoes with her tongue. She thought it is only proper that she ripped your blouse open so he could see those tits drag on the ground.

Cheri promptly tore her blouse in 3 long strips. The blouse was pooled around her wrists. Cheri groaned on her first lick. Cheri could tell it had been some time since Albert changed his socks, you could smell the sweat that was infused in his socks.

She will love licking them clean. Shoving his toes down her throat will make her day. Cheri was dripping wet just at the thought of it.

Because of Vicki and her mind-blowing blow jobs, Cheri could not have the honor of sucking Albert's dick. The best she could hope for was a good caning. "About Kia, I mean she either uses that magical tongue to get me off or just a lazy masturbation scene. She is fulfilling your orders but her heart is just not there." "She could be so much more. "

"I am sure Elie knows lots of ways to motivate little shy subs like Kia." "I would hate to be Kia's ass when Elie has her day interrupted because some lowly sub starts making a fuss."

"I guess I should tell Elie when she is taking her bath. You know how she loves them."

The crop stung as it connected with Cheri's ass. Cheri redoubled her actions, she realized she slowed down while talking.

When Cheri told Elie of our little problem she jumped out of bath, neglecting her towel. She dashed out and got right in Kia's face. "Look what you made me do you little tramp."

Kia was dumbfounded. She did not know what she had done to make Elie so mad, but she was terrified. She was sure she would find out what the problem was in the not too distant future.

"I do not know what I am going to do with you yet, you goody-goody cunt licker, but I know where I am going to start." Producing a very sharp, very large hunting knife from a nearby desk, Elie slashed her way through all of Kia's clothing. Only scraps remained. Elie then collected all of them and put them in a trash can and dropped a lit match in it.

Kia broke down as she watched her clothes burn.

"Why am I getting bad reports about you while I am in my bath?" "IN MY BATH!!!" "What is this I hear about you not putting all your heart into your work?" "What is this I hear about you needing more motivation so you can bloom?"

Everyone knew the shit was going to hit the fan. Everybody knew that no body that wanted to keep breathing did not disturbed Elie when she was in her bath.

Cheri had sabotaged Kia and Kia had no defense.

Of course, Elie knew that, but she had no intention of letting Kia know that. Elie had a sub to be shown just where in the scheme of things she stood. Elie stood amongst the Gods.

And the lowly sub Kia was no better than a chamber pot maid just waiting for permission to speak.

Cheri had a front row seat at Kia's demise. She even helped drag Kia into Elie's office albeit kicking and screaming.

"Come on girl speak." "You better not be dreaming of your boyfriend with the pencil dick while you keep me waiting."

Kia had her hands cuffed in front of her. They were then attached to a cable that went through an eye bolt in the ceiling. Slowly the cable tightened and Kia's hands were raised above her head until she was on her tippy toes.

Elie started slowly. As time passed the floggers got stiffer and the strokes harder. Elie teased Kia. "Just wait until I get to the crop with the sandpaper on it, which is soaked in orange juice." "The sandpaper will tear into those sweet little buns of yours and the orange juice will let you feel the pleasure for days to come."

Kia's eyes got wider and she could stay silent no more. Kia squealed "Please Mistress I'll be good, "I need your steady hand to guide me on the right path." "I need you to teach me how to be a good little slut." Elie released the cable and uncuffed Kia's wrists.

"A good slut knows how to please her Mistress, you may start worshiping my pussy and clit with your tongue now."

In a flash Kia was on her knees and had the flat part of her tongue coating Elie's pussy. She redoubled her efforts, Kia had to pass the test no matter what. She did not even know what the test was. It did not matter. There was no way Kia would disappointment Elie in anyway shape or form. Kia would die at the hands of the lash before she would let her Goddess fall from heaven. And heaven help anyone who slacked off or showed disrespect for Elie.

With all the mandatory sex, the team grew quite close, and there seemed to be a lot of sucking and fucking and people being otherwise being probed and prodded. Everyone worked very hard and long hours. They had to keep the orders coming in so they could continue the sucking and fucking.

Albert was right when he inferred that public sex would not be a problem, in fact, the team welcomed the breaks and often conspired with the others to find new and better ways to have sex. There was no jealousy within the group. Everyone liked to see and be seen. If anything, people had regrets at not seeing the climax that overtook the participants of the group.

A week later Emma got in a sour mood. She skipped meetings with clients, her clothes were rumpled and she slept in the same ones day after day. Her hair was tasseled and she looked hangered.

Kia was fit to be tied, as far as Kia was concerned, Emma was showing disrespect to the whole company, but far more importantly she was showing disrespect to Elie herself.

Now Elie was yet again disturbed while taking her bath. "Who exactly do you think you are you ass licking Trollip?" "How long is your tongue?" "I have not have had a good ream job in a long time."

12