The Sales Office Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Elie came into the office just to ask for two days off, Elie had to find out what to do with Marta. She went to every BDSM club in the area. She decided to narrow it down to three or four clubs.

There were a bunch of jerks and sub-standard clubs she felt dirty just walking into some of them. She got done half her list and will do the rest tomorrow. The final four will be live tested during the night. The next day was worse than the first, she finally selected her two.

Elie thought it was incumbent on her to give her ratings of all the clubs she rated. She would not want new people going to a sub-standard club. She spent the night writing the full page review for three publications.

She first mentioned that for certain reasons her sub could not attend two clubs. She explained she wanted people to get into good clubs, ones where she would feel OK going out to drinks for the night and would be good for first timers.

She then listed 20 sub-substandard clubs (suffice it to say, they would be closed in 24 hours), then 15 that would be good if they had renovations done and for the owners to re-evaluate their staff. Six more were said that she did not get treated well by the owner but the staff was welcoming and the club as a whole was good.

Then the final four. I will not rate them 1-4 as they are all excellent and would be a good choice for you to pick especially if you are starting out. The owners of those four will be ecstatic. Their membership will grow as soon as they promote themselves citing the rating.

The final pick came down to a place where Marta could live and there were at least five Masters to teach her. Elie paid for the membership and got a card for Marta. The club owners were falling all over themselves for thanking Elie for the ratings and then selecting them for the final pick.

Elie asked to see the rooms. I do not want top of the line, she is a sub after all. Elie did not want Marta to get above her station. "Is there a room near public showers where there is very limited privacy and can be easy to be made even less private?" Elie did not sign up Marta to a room but just in case the trial fails, she had an option. She told the owners about the trial.

After Marta cleaned the house to within an inch of its life, a truck load of boxes arrived. She put some of the clothes away.

She went onto the web and found out what it takes to be a sub. She was getting information overload. She just asked "What are the top seven things were in easy to understand sentences."

Marta can expand their list later or Elie can advise her, at a later date.

Dinner was almost ready when Elie came through the door, this gave Elie a chance to calm down after a hard day at work. Marta stood behind Elie waiting to fulfill any need Elie might have.

"You know Marta", said Elie, "They say it is better for you to not eat alone." "I will not eat another bite until you join me, and I will be annoyed if you let this food get cold on me."

Marta never ran so fast in her life. Soon Marta was seated.

Elie mentioned "I guess we will both learn together about rules." "I am sure I will adjust them somewhere along the way."

To start "1) you will eat with me." 2) You will cook and clean house. "3) You will tend to my needs. "4) You will bathe me at night. ""5) You will use the computer to both learn how to be a sub and also use this membership card to learn and train." "6) You will find how to complete jobs on the computer, for instance, we need two walk in closets built, I expect three proposals.

"7) You need to think for yourself. We are making a transformation with you, I do not want a bubble head like you used to be." "8) I want you to keep up with current events, you may order some newspapers and news magazines, I want them delivered to the door if you do that," I do not want them on the computer." "9) If you get a job that I have tasked you, and you find it difficult, call someone to help."

"Marta was stumped about how to get the closets done." She knew Vicki was the smartest person she knew but she did not have her number."

"She called Albert and she presented her problem to him. He was impressed, Marta was starting to act like an adult.

"Albert did not want to tell Elie, this was Marta's gift to Elie."

"Once Marta heard what went in to doing the job she broke down in flowing sobs, she knew the job would not be finished in time."

"Vicki told Marta to call 3 or 4 architects to get a preliminary design and to ask them for other improvements they may make to the house. Then have Elie select what she wants but be prepared to give your opinion. Elie needs to rely on you.

"Elie knows the job could not be done by the end of the week but now you learned that and a lot more." She was prepared to tell Elie exactly why the job has not been finished. "Vicki said, how can you finish it if you do not even know what color she wants?" "Congratulations Marta", you are learning quickly.

Albert called Vicki a couple hours later and said this was Marta's gift to Elie so do not tell Elie. Vicki agreed.

Marta was stunned. This was a test. She cheered up.

Marta ran to the computer ordered two news magazines, one national newspaper and one local newspaper. She got a couple news apps for breaking news, she thought Elie would approve of it. Calls were made and Marta had four people lined up in the next two days.

Vicki reminded Marta to ask all the questions to the architects, if they did not know, ask who they could suggest. Referrals are given all the time and they know who the crappy ones are and who the good ones are. Just explain you are new to this and you need help.

After the last one left Marta studied the sketches carefully, it was too early for a proper design.

It was a start, she ran around the house checking things out. Then she decided to mix things up if Elie liked different ideas.

With one more day left to her trial Marta came into the living room where Elie was having some after dinner Port. Without coming into the room Marta asked "Could I come in and speak to you."

"Yes my child."

Marta came in holding a raft of papers that Marta hoped would satisfy Elie's requirements. Marta was ready for the "Why is this job not finished yet" question.

Marta took Elie all over the house showing her this and that, not just putting in two closets. Elie could hardly keep up and Marta was talking a mile a minute. Elie just waited until Marta ran out of steam.

"I see Marta."

Elie looked very cross at Marta, "So not only will the closets not be finished on time, but you took it upon yourself to ask about improvements elsewhere in the house that also will not be finished by the end of the week." "All you have is a bunch of sketches for me by four people." "Is that the long and short of it?" Elie now had her arms crossed and her foot was tapping on the floor.

Marta was about to cry. "Yes Mistress." This was not going well at all.

"OK I see only one course of action. Grab a dark marker and lets go to the kitchen table and you show me the worst to the first." "I want you to go through with me what you think are good and what are bad and cross out all the bad with the marker."

"Then we will go around the house and go over each part, only talking slower."

By the time they were finishing up it suddenly dawned on her, Elie was not mad at all with her.

"Permission to hug you Mistress?"

"Permission granted."

Marta gave Elie a huge hug.

"What brought that on Marta?"

"You had faith in me Mistress."

"I guess you gave yourself another job to do then."

"What is that Mistress?"

"Go get bedding and blankets for your bedroom. If you are going to sleep here every night you need sheets."

My bedroom Mistress? I do not have a bedroom. It took about two minutes before Marta got the true meaning behind her Mistresses words.

"You mean I can?" "You want me? " "I can have a bedroom here?" Elie nodded.

Marta was jumping up and down. Then remembered her Mistress gave her a job to do. It took 10 minutes to complete the job.

Elie was just entering the bathroom when she got bowled over in a hug by Marta. Marta bathed Elie with a big smile.

Marta was even allowed to have a sign saying "Marta's room," as long as it was pretty and tastefully done.

Marta wanted a black etched on a silver elongated oval would be tasteful and not too much bling.

Elie wanted to project a sense of permanence with Marta. "You know Marta, I always wanted to do something with those other areas but I just could not decide."

The following day, Elie and Marta went to a building supply store to get ideas. On the way home Elie made a radical turn that took them away from home. A few minutes later the car came to a stop.

Marta was dumbfounded.

"Well if you are going to get a flat I rather have it on your car than mine. I need mine for work. I suggest you get one with storage space, a spanking bench is no small thing."

By then a number of salesmen have gathered. "Pick out your salesman child."

Marta loved it when Elie called her "Child" or "Dear." Mia never had terms of endearment for her.

The sales man questioned Marta on what she wanted. Marta said she needed space for things like a spanking bench. The salesman looked back to Elie and she nodded.

In the end they settled on a metallic blue mini-van for the extra space and got all the upgrades like GPS, WI-FI, CD player. Chrome wheel covers, fur covered seat, cup holders, moon roof, heated glove compartment, bun warmers and more.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Well, do you think you can find a business suit in all those clothes?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then you will come to work with me. You will park in my spot and I will get another." "We will take an hour or so off work so we can all check out your car and all have test drives." "Then you shall help me with office duties."

The next morning, Elie called attention to everyone. Everyone who wants to check out Marta's new car raise their hand."

All hands rose.

Marta was jumping up and down. Everyone piled in, some had to sit in the way back because of numbers. She picked Albert to drive first.

She chattered on and on about what it had and what it could do. With an evil grin, Albert turned off the highway to a more secluded street. Then Albert gunned the engine for about a mile, catching everyone off guard. He got a punch in the arm for that, a bruise he would wear proudly.

After they all had test drives Marta drove it back to the office.

Later, Elie disturbed Marta from her work. "Marta we have a client here who needs help with some of our product line." "We are all busy, which was a lie, so we thought you could help us out."

"How can I help you Mistress?"

"Go into the break room and demonstrate these items."

Marta smiled as she glanced at what Elie was giving her. "Oh you son of a bitch, shove that thing deep in my pussy." "Turn the vibe on and the one in my ass." "Bite my nipples and twist that chain.

"OH GOD!" "He is so big, I AM CUMMMING!" "AH You Mother fucker!"

Marta felt his sperm coat her womb. When Marta walked out if the room a few minutes later, albeit wobbly at her knees, she walked over to Elie and begged her forgiveness for cursing at the client.

"Child," look at the first of many contracts you landed, the list was very long. Some items Marta did not know what they were.

"Albert I know Marta is not part of the sales team but she most defiantly made this sale and more sales to come." "Do you think we can somehow figure out a way to reward her for that?"

Marta wound up with 1/3 the commission the sales people got but no finder's fee.

Albert could always make the case that his sales team could not land the client but Marta did and there will be several contracts.

Something was eating away at Elie. Something just did not seem right. She finally figured it out. She charged out of the office grabbing Cheri by the arm.

She barged into Albert's office. "DON'T EITHER OF YOU LET ME DO THAT AGAIN!"

Albert and Cheri were confused. "What I just did to that child was unforgivable!" "They were the actions of Muffy!" "Muffy is dead!" "And I forced her to do it!" "I do not call that looking after the well fare of your sub!"

"If you excuse me, I got some begging to do."

"Marta I need to talk to you," please sit in my seat.

Elie sat on the floor beside Marta. Marta was getting uncomfortable.

"Marta I need to apologize to you for the way I just treated you." "I put you in your old ways, the ways of Muffy.' "You are Marta, a smart girl who can handle just about anything." "Your gift to me with the building project was very special and I will always covet it."

"Now, I turn around and treat you like trash, just to get a few dollars." "I would not stand for it if you did that to me." "I will take that guilt to my grave. I beg for your forgiveness."

"The number one thing any Master or Mistress does for their sub is look out for their well-being. I was looking at corporate profits."

"I will need to set some boundaries with you." "Ones you are commanded not to obey if it is not valid." "No forced sex, Muffy did that, Muffy is dead. Long live Marta."

"You cannot be degraded physically." "You have my permission to kick anyone's ass if they try, that includes me."

"Of course I forgive you Mistress." "We need to grow together, so things like this will happen from time to time."

Elie was so distraught she called Xena when she knew people would be in the club and to ask her to get three elites to take to her suite for a discussion. After they were all on speaker phone Elie went through the entire event.

She said she violated the number one rule for subs. Xena saw that this was something to consider deeply. It was decided until everything was decided she could not go into any of the BDSM clubs. They decided not to interview Marta, as she would forgive Elie for anything at any time.

Xena saw why Elie did not come to the club. Xena was seeing there was a whole mental side of being a Mistress, something she needed to develop. After the meeting, Xena asked the elites if they could help her develop the mental side.

She would never forgive herself if she did that to Grace.

Being a Mistress was hard. She called Goldie's Mistress to talk to her about it. They decided on doing dinner that night and that Xena should bring Grace.

Everyone avoided the subject until after the entrée. You guys have to have a long talk and make lists of "Hard and fast DO NOT DO rules," "negotiated rules," and things you are fine with.

Also cover what you think your mental flaws are and the flaws for the other are. You can add. Change or modify at a later date, but let's start with a framework.

Once you get a compiled list the give it to me I will either arbitrate it or just pull out the list and see if that area is covered, if it is not on the list but should be then I will both arbitrate and include your thoughts about it to the list. Do not worry about the size.

It was agreed that Grace would move her desk so she did not feel like she was being imposed on by Xena. It took some time to compile the lists. It was agreed that it would be at the home of Goldie's master and Mistress while both were there.

The limits were the easy part either they both agreed or one conceded, sometimes it was deemed unnecessary. The mental side was the toughest, no one likes to be criticized about how they act. Finally, they settled on an agreement, and both signed the document and it was sealed.

12