The Sales Office Ch. 04

Story Info
Elie is censured.
4.7k words
3.88
11.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elite Masters were having a tough time with their decision. They knew that punishment had to be handed down, but every punishment they thought of, would they punish Marta more than Elie. Marta came up with a five year probation.

Elie knows way too many people to hide what she does. If she breaks the probation, there will be swift and just penalties. Everyone who knows Elie has to be aware of the probation. Elie trying to hide the probation from others would be a violation. The Masters agreed as they had no plan.

Marta knew that guilt is a powerful thing. Marta gave Elie the freedom she had before. There was an overriding possible sanction. Marta knew that the guilt of a second violation would be far greater than anything the Masters could hand down.

Everyone could see Grace was learning fast. The Master was taking great interest in Grace's learning, but he had a troubled spirit. He gathered the elite Masters (except Elie.) He presented his plan and the others saw the plan could work. The only objection to it was it was very unfair to Grace. The Master agreed but added that it would be far greater for Grace in the long run. The Masters approved of the plan.

The next day, Elie took off work, she had a plan, but she had to be invisible to do it. She went to the optician and he said it would be difficult but possible, He changed her plan slightly, she agreed.

Next off to the pharmacy to get a few items. Then a budget clothes store and budget shoe store. She saw a garage sale and did not see what she wanted. She did not want to offend the people so she had to phrase it delicately.

The woman raced into her room and got the requested items which she sold to Elie. Elie asked her for advice on how to complete what she wanted to do. The woman, not offended now, knowing what was needed gave the advice freely and even sold more things to Elie.

Elie waved goodbye and smiled. Her plan was coming together. Altogether Elie spent $100 at the garage sale and tipped the woman $50 for the advice Elie desperately needed. The couple just hugged each other, they desperately needed the money and Elie may have saved the day, a Godsend.

That evening, Elie put her plan to work. She would need to do this several nights to be believable. Elie bleached her hair blonde with some blue and pink thrown in. She put on the leather vest with torn jeans. She was going to do this more than one night so she had several outfits.

They varied from sock hop with poodle skirts to Woodstock leather fringe clothes, with blue jeans with holes in the knees. Depending on the outfit her bleached hair was either up or braided.

Green-tinted non-prescription contacts changed how her face looked and thick framed black color normal glass glasses almost completed the look. A pill box hat and a god awful colored handbag with large flowers printed all over it was added.

Norman, another Master from several states away agreed to come also in costume and be Elie's date. They were off to see Marta and they wanted to look like first timers, they even adopted false names. Elie became Gwen and Norman was Art.

Art owned his own lumber company while Gwen was entry level worker in an import-export company. They agreed they could not show disapproval about anything they saw. They were first timers so they did not know any better. That said, if anything was happening to Marta they would get another master to handle the situation.

They saw somethings they did not like. This club was probably #4 on Elie's list but if you include the two Elie could not rate it was #6. The two clubs that Elie could not rate for Marta because of family or other conflicts knew why they were off the list.

They were also glad many of the sub-standard clubs got shut down. The smarter of those owners called Elie and asked what they could do over time to make their club much better. They did not want to give their members a poor place to go to.

Those owners even sent letters out stating they have contacted Elie and how they would be phasing in her suggestions over the next year. Those remaining owners all got together and decided to have a joint venture and pool money together and do all the clubs under one contract to save money.

Sadly, all the clubs had to close their doors for six months but the clubs would be much better in the future. Several of the better clubs offered temporary membership, but not VIP membership.

Gwen and Art reported in that Marta was real close but not quite there. When she is, they would lobby for graduation.

The Master had a twist on it. Each graduation was suited to the person or persons so none were the same. That way it made it a special occasion.

After two more weeks Gwen and Art thought Elie and Norman should make an appearance.

Gone were the glasses and contacts, back were the piercing violet eyes, Her black flowing hair was back, there was no end of cursing about how her hair was destroyed.

Elie decided to do the leather option, red leather very low cut bustier. Black leather gloves and Red leather knee high boots. A black belt and some cuffs and short whips for effect. Art came in and took a look at her and approved.

Then he went and got dressed. For every item Elie had would wear red, he would wear black and every item Elie wore black he would wear red. They were a striking couple. It was like looking into a mirror. Tonight Elie and Norman sat much closer to the stage than in the past. Elie took the center aisle seat.

She planned to lock her eyes onto Marta, there was no way with those piercing violet eyes that Marta would not sense Elie.

About half way through the night Marta came out with her Master, William.

She was immediately distracted which earned her three strokes. When they reached center stage she earned more strokes for being disobedient a second time. When she got to front center stage she could not hold her head down any longer, when she looked out she locked her eyes onto Elie. She no longer cared about how many strokes she would receive or any other punishment.

"MISTRESS! MISSTRESS! "Marta vaulted off the stage and slipped all the tackles that tried to subdue her. She jumped into the security of Elie's lap. "Yes child, I am here. " After a few minutes of hugging, Elie mentioned, "Don't you need to apologize to someone child?"

Marta was stunned at her actions. She ran up on stage and knelt down in submission to Master William. "Master, I am very sorry about my disobedience to you just now." "I also apologize for my disrespect I showed to you and for the disrespect I showed to all the Masters here." "I have broken rules of being a sub. I am ready for my punishment."

"I am not sure physical punishment will help in this case. Everyone I want to introduce you to Elie. Elie could you and your friend come up on stage please." William, Ellie and Norman moved over to the spanking bench to confer. Lots of smiles were all around.

William walked over to center stage where Marta was. "Girl, what did you do tonight that you should have not done?"

"Well, I was distracted two times when you brought me out on stage, so much you had to crop me. I apologize for such bad behavior."

"When I saw Mistress I vaulted off the stage thus running away from you, Master." "Then I spoke without permission." "Then I jumped into Mistress's lap without permission and I hugged her without permission."

By now Marta had her head hanging low and was crying.

"And what should you have done?"

"Marta said, stay here and do what you tell me to do. But my heart was so joyful at seeing Mistress."

"What have you learned from all of this?"

"To obey the rules Master, I should have stayed with you on stage."

William walked over to Elie and all three of them nodded their heads.

"Ladies and gentleman, this is for all of you, the subs, the Masters or the curious." "We in the lifestyle do not go around just whipping people for the fun of it."

"Subs, what I say now please take to heart, it will make you a better sub which your Masters will approve of."

"Masters what I am about to say will help you to become a better Master. I mentioned that physical punishment would not be appropriate, there would be no purpose."

"There is a mental side also, which is more important than the physical side." "Your subs can only learn from a punishment if they know why they are being punished."

Any Master out there that does not want to have a loving and caring sub should stop being a Master.

"The well-being of a sub is the number one priority for Masters in regards to their subs."

"Marta has learned a great deal today."

"Masters want our subs to learn, and learn constantly."

"I can go to the dog shelter to get a dog to lick my face or go to the computer store to get a robot."

"A human being is so much better, but everyone has flaws including Masters, we just can't show our subs that. In their eyes, we are always right."

"If you violate that rules you must put yourself before the other elites for sanctions. Just recently Elie had to put herself up for sanctions."

"It was Marta here that came up with the solution of a 5 years' probation and swift justice for a violation. "I will be among the first to condemn Elie if she violates her probation." "She will have to also live with her actions as well."

I command you Marta to run over to your Mistress and give her a long and passionate hug. Elie had to brace herself, she had already had been bowled over by Marta once.

It was a beautiful hug, lots of twirling and holding on tight. There was not a dry eye in the house. The love between Elie and Marta was very evident and freely given.

Many subs told their masters they learned how to be a better sub and will be a better one for them.

Many Masters said to their subs they would be a better Master.

Later on that night the owner of the club came out to make an announcement. "Next week we will be closed. Sometimes clubs get together to mix and mingle and also to get to know the other people to have new friendships evolve.

"I just got off the phone with the owner of Elie's main club, he wants to have a mixer, and because his place is so much bigger, we will all meet there."

That owner did not mention the real reason.

The next week the club was mobbed. There was excitement in the air. Many friendships were indeed made. Everything was going as planned, the members had no clue what was going to happen but they were enjoying what was advertised.

There were members of the smaller club who had not attended for a long time but kept their membership. They could smell something was up so they had to attend.

After everyone settled down and migrated to the main stage the owner of the small club took the stage and mentioned he was the host.

I will explain as we go. Can Xena, Grace, Mia and our own Marta please take the stage? "

You all met Elie last week, she is the Mistress to all four of these lovely ladies. They all have some connection from work.

Xena is the Mistress of the remaining three. She will be continuing with the show.

Xena continued, "Masters, this will be highly unorthodox, please give us a little latitude."

Mia and Marta come here. There was a cheer when Marta's name was called.

"Stand next to each other and interlock your fingers."

Xena weaved two brown leather straps in and around the fingers and wrists of Mia and Marta. Then handcuffs were affixed. A cable was attached to the handcuffs and raised up between Marta and Mia as high as they could go above their heads, while still having a normal stance.

Marta and Mia did not know what was happening but the people in the audience sure knew. They smiled, but held off with the ovation, they did not want to spoil the surprise. Xena walked over and got two boxes from a nearby table.

We always have something special when we have mixers, we plan to use Elie's club rankings to have mixers with other clubs in the future. It seems to be a hit. Everyone nodded.

"Mia and Marta bow your heads."

Once they did Xena opened one of the boxes and showed the audience.

It was a silver medal with a light blue and white ribbon on it.

Xena decided not to play favorites so she walked over to Marta first.

"Marta look up, what do you see? "

"Our hands tied together Mistress?"

"Audience what do you see?"

They yelled in unison "A VICTORY SIGN!" Marta started to choke out a cry.

Xena opened one of the boxes and put the medal on Marta's neck. Xena put the other silver medal on Mia.

"I now proclaim both of you full subs."

The club had many photographers taking pictures. The cable was lowered and the cuffs were taken off but not the straps.

Both Mia and Marta did not know why, but knew better than take them off themselves.

"I want all of you to know that before you is a mother and daughter."

There was a gasp in the crowd.

"There was division in the family and that is why Elie moved Marta to a different, but rather good club."

Elie does not settle for a "C+" club if she can get an "A" club.

The smaller club members appreciated the recognition.

"I left the straps on because it symbolizes the hand fasting ceremony and we wish to unite this family of its divisions."

Xena untied the straps and gave one to Marta and one to Mia. "Marta please go sit with your Master, Mia please stay."

"Grace I am very sorry but we have been very unfair to you." "Our plan was to have a group party."

I need to explain. "Grace is my sub and she is also Mia's Domme." "She graduated a while ago but tonight is the first time she is learning she did." "It is very difficult to learn how to be a switch, she has worked very hard and she has been working on post grad things."

Xena opened the box and put a gold medal with a purple ribbon round Grace's neck.

Grace broke out in tears and Elie hugged her.

Marta can you please come up here again. Can all four of you line up in a row?

Xena waved William to come up and stand next to her.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you our graduating class. Let's hear it for them for all the hard work and ladies take a bow or two."

The room erupted as never before. Applause resounded for 15 minutes.

The subs were embarrassed at the standing ovation. Marta kissed Mia and another round began.

To top it all off the procession line was formed. A lot of people did not know each other but all wanted to pass along their sincerest pride in the achievements the Grace, Mia and Marta made.

Mia and Marta examined each of their straps. They looked at each other and smiled.

Marta looked up and waved for Elie to come to the stage. Mia looked up and waved for The Master to come to the stage.

They knew who organized this ceremony. The Master was reluctant but was pushed toward the stage.

Mia said "We know only you two could have pulled this off." Caught off guard, there were four subs charging their masters in a six way group hug.

This caused yet another ovation, no one wanted to go home because they may miss something. Everyone was exhausted by the end. The owner of the small club came up to the owner of the big club and proposed to have a joint outdoors bash with one of the smaller clubs. In civilian dress.

Ellie was on a high that that night, she started to think about the other clubs.

The next day, Elie called one of the owners of a sub-standard club. He said he was not finished, but would like to show her around and maybe Elie could suggest improvements to what they had planned.

He mentioned this was a group venture so the others would like you to visit them as well for the same reason. I have to confess all of the owners took a night out and had some drinks at your club and watched a show or two.

A big screen was a must. A good sized bar was a must. Seating for 100-150 plus and good sized stage were all constants. Then each owner specialized from there so we are all different from each other.

"I have yet to decide what kind of shows I want permitted." "I am leaning against a lot of heavy bondage. I am not sure my members want to see that week after week."

"I think I will send out a letter to my members to see what they want to see at the club:"

Elie stated "I will send you and the others some ideas." Elie commented, "I would make a theme and equip it to the theme rather than a hodge-podge of disconnected ideas."

Later, Elie called The Master, she said we seem to be getting a lot of subs lately. Subs that may be holding stuff in so they can obey us. If so, they may be getting more and more frustrated or stressed out. What do you think about a "Role Reversal Night?"

Elie saw a group of elites around the table and asked them a simple question. "How would you like having your ass beat, put in stocks, cuffs, being tied spread eagle and have your subs have their way with you, no restrictions?"

After the roar of laughter settled down they realized she was serious.

"Elie said" I was thinking of a role reversal night so our subs can blow off some steam." "You could even dress them like Masters and Dommes."

You would have to remind them it will be good for them."

I just hope I do not have all seven or eight pile on while I am tied up.

Another roar of laughter went up." I would pay to see that."

The next day Elie called Emma and Cheri into her office. "Do both of you trust me? "

Elie got nods. "Good tonight we go shopping and I get to pick."

When they got to each store Elie had a confab with some of the clerks. Elie pushed Cheri and Emma to get their measurements taken OK I will come back in 30 minutes. It got kind of tiresome after the third store.

The first one went swashbuckler blousy shirt. Thick leather belt, black britches and white knee high cotton stockings and black squared off shoes. Elie thought a tear in her sleeves would work. Elie bought that for Cheri, she had the tits for it.

The next store took it to a whole different way. For Emma, with the great legs they went with a black leather bustier, black leather panties (no pants), and stay put thigh high stockings. Elbow length black leather gloves and black boots and they suggested a crop or whip. Just one mean spit fire dragon with a bad attitude.

Emma got up the courage to ask. "Mistress these look like Domme clothes, I would feel uncomfortable wearing these."

Now Elie realized it may have not have been a very good idea, Elie had not thought of this.

She had a talk with Cheri and Emma. She mentioned it was role reverse night at the club where the subs get to torture the Masters.

Now, I see it may have not been a very good or thought through idea. You do not have to come. I am going to call the other Masters and tell them to ask their subs if they want to do it. Thank you Emma.

Cheri shivered at the thought of her paddling Elie over and over. Emma said "Elie we love you, we do not want to hurt you even in a playful way." Cheri nodded.

It turned out all the subs were truly loyal and playing a Mistress/Master was abhorrent to them. They of course, would do it if they were told but they would not appreciate it. The Masters would get no joy at forcing someone to do something they do not want to do.

"Mistress could we return these clothes and get something that would please you?"

At work, Elie was pissed at herself, that stunt was ever so close to violating her probation. She was no longer the self-confident woman she once was, she really had to get a grip. She had to get some advice from people not as entrenched in BDSM as she was.

She could only think of Kia and Dave. She sauntered over to Dave's desk and presented him with the problem.

Dave got Kia.

Elie could bounce off sub questions to Kia and master questions to Dave. She did not want a stupid decision like last night to be her downfall.

12