The Sales Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh to heck with it, I decided, took a large gulp of the drink emptying the glass, and just sat back to enjoy the fingering. He was working my clit at the perfect tempo, sending waves of pleasure up and down my body, but not quite threatening to bring on an orgasm. As this continued, I felt my cunt getting wet. Uday must have guessed that too, because after a few minutes, his thumb gently poked at the entrance of my cunt even as the other finger kept working the clit.

I inhaled sharpy as the thumb entered my cunt, and Sharma looked at me again. I smiled it him, the smile being powered mostly by bliss at what Uday was doing. Our drinks had finished so the waiter brought out the vodka martinis. I took a sip, wishing I could just close my eyes and completely relax as Uday fingered me. I reached for the olive in the drink and ate it.

"I love olives!" I said in a voice huskier than I intended, partly because of Uday's fingers.

"I don't. Here, have mine." Uday fished out the olive from him glass with his left hand and lovingly put it in my mouth. The booze had definitely lowered my inhibitions because I ate it with a very suggestive expression my face, like in some hokey porn scene, and sucked on Uday's finger for a second.

I guess Sharma loved what I did, because he clumsily fished out the olive from his glass.

"Have mine too."

Sharma slid across the semicircular seat in one quick motion until he was right next to me, his extended hand pushing the olive towards my mouth. My mouth had been open anyway, and before I could react, his stubby nicotine stained fingers had pushed the olive in.

Uh oh! Sharma had moved into a place from where he could see Uday's hand inside my dress. Uday realized it and quickly withdrew his hand, but Sharma's eyes notice the motion and saw the hand as it was retreating. I followed Sharma's gaze towards my crotch and noticed that while retreating, Uday's hand had inadvertently folded the hem of my dress up and my inner thighs, glistening with moisture, were visible. I quickly pulled the dress down.

I couldn't bear to look Sharma in the eye. He slowly moved away into his original position, and there was an awkward silence. My heart was racing with embarrassment. I took a few more quick sips of my drink to calm my nerves.

"I have to take a leak." Sharma slid out of the booth.

As soon as he was out of earshot I turned to ask Uday to not do that again,

"Uday please don't...ohhh...

Uday has swiftly put his hand inside my dress again and instantly found the old spots. Except this time, his thumb was on my clip and he slipped two fingers into my cunt.

"Don't what?" he nonchalantly asked as he started fingering me at a pace much more rapid than before.

"Thaaaaaaaat." I said, doing my best to keep my voice low.

"But you're clearly turned on. You like it. Maybe you don't realize it but you're an exhibitionist, turned on my being fondled and kissed and fingered in front of an audience?"

"Oh my god!" was the only response I could muster up as Uday's fingers now started working at a furious speed. I grabbed the table to stabilize myself and my hips moved in response to Uday's fingering. He still managed to retain his grip.

"Sharma is gone but I think that young lady there knows what's happening."

As I writhed under the assault of the fingers, my half-closed eyes followed Uday's gaze to a table where two couples of what seemed like college students were sitting. One of the girls was staring at me and nudging her friend.

"Uday please......shit!"

My hands moved from the table to Uday's arm, which I gripped, but didn't really try to push away. I was too deep in now. I wanted that orgasm he was dragging me towards. Eyes closed, I leaned against Uday, resting my head on his shoulder as his hand started pushing towards the finish line.

A few seconds later, I opened my eyes and saw that both couples at that college kids table were now staring at me, clearly aware of what was happening. I guess Uday had a point about me having exhibitionist tendencies, because far from being frazzled by the fact that they were watching, I felt turned on.

"MMMmmmmffffff!" I bit into the rolled up fabric of Uday's shirt sleeve to muffle the involuntary utterances that the orgasm, which had started, was causing. My hips bucked, shaking the table slightly and causing the silverware on it to rattle as a tsunami of pleasure washed over me. And I lost all sense of time and place, shame or dignity, and just rode that tsunami. Finally, the orgasm subsided, and my teeth released Uday's sleeve. I had just had the most powerful orgasm of my life in full view of at least four strangers, at a table in a posh restaurant.

"I'LL HAVE WHAT SHE'S HAVING!" one of the guys accompanying the girls loudly said, making an obvious Meg Ryan joke.

Joining in the laughter were not just his friends, but also people at two other tables, indicating that I had a bigger audience than I had realized. The pleasure of the orgasm was replaced by the shame and I stared at the table as I slid the thong's crotch into place and straightened my dress. I then emptied the martini, and felt the cool warmth soothe my nerves.

"Let's go to your room. Or mine." I said, struggling to keep my voice straight.

"We still haven't eaten."

"We'll order room service."

"But Sharma is with us."

"We'll tell him I feel sick."

I looked at Uday with pleading eyes. He just smiled.

"We'll go, but let's have another dance first."

Uday took my hand and helped me up. As I stood up, I felt slightly groggy. The after-effects of the orgasm combined with the drinks had made me woozy. That's when the waiter. brought two shot glasses filled with tequila.

"Compliments of the ladies and gentlemen at that table." the waiter said.

Uday picked up the tequila, looked at the college kids, smiled, and raising the glass to them, downed it without salt or lime.

"Come on Ketaki, don't be rude."

I picked up the glass Uday handed me and downed it, then smiled shyly at the table.

As Uday led me to the dance floor, again, all eyes seemed to follow me. I wondered how many were just admiring my looks and how many were curious to see what the skimpily dressed big breasted drunk slut would do next. As I thought those words, I blushed with shame but also arousal. This wasn't me. I was a successful well educated and well respected sales rep in a top company with a glorious career ahead of me. My manager had often said he saw me as a VP by 40, and a top executive by 45. It wasn't like me to be fingered in public, drunk, by some random colleague in front of a client. I had done by best to not do anything that seemed like using my looks or flirting to get ahead. If anything, I was known as a bit of a hard-ass ice maiden.

At the same time, this was me. Or used to be me. No, I hadn't exactly been made to cum in front of an audience before, but in my late teens and early 20s, I liked to have fun pushing the envelope. I was the first girl in my traditional middle class high school to procure a vibrator that a German tourist lady living near my house sold me. During a train ride to Delhi during college, I had dragged my then-boyfriend to the train bathroom, and fucked him bent over the rickety steel wash basin. I got drunk and had one night stands. Of course, all that had ended once I got married. I had "grown up". But maybe once in a while it was not be so grown up, I told myself.

Uday held me in a tight embrace and swayed to the jazz tunes the band was cranking out. He then started fondling my butt with both hands. I opened my eyes slightly and saw a small crowd had gathered around. One of them let out a low whistle as Uday turned me around so my back was touching his chest, and then fondles my boobs. I noticed Sharma was standing at the edge of the dance floor, drinking in the sight. By now, his presence had become peripheral to my concerns.

For the next five minutes, Uday and danced like nobody was watching. Or maybe like everybody was watching, because it was something we both clearly enjoyed. Uday held me, turned me around, kissed me, groped every part of my body, and on one occasion, even picked me up and spun my around. That made my legs kick involuntarily, showing a handful of onlookers my thong.

As the song was ending, Uday hugged me, and I felt the fingers of his right hand rubbing my back over my dress. His fingers seemed to be searching something. The next second, I realized what he was searching for. The hook of my bra. Very skillfully, Uday twisted the bra from over the dress and unhooked it. That made the weight of my boobs push the bra's half cups and the dress slightly forward. I immediately put one arm over my chest.

"Whh...what are you d-doing?" I slurred.

"Shhh." Uday said, then I felt his right hand go down the front of my dress. He reached for the bra and gave it a tug. It slipped out from my dress and soon it was in Uday's hands raised over my head. I felt a draft and realized, much to my horror, that this had made my boobs spill out of the dress. My massive jugs were on display to half the restaurant, erect nipples and all. Instantly, I pulled the dress up and covered them, but a few whistles indicated that even in that short moment, several people had seen my naked boobs. The look on Sharma's face standing in the distance showed he was one of them.

"Sir your food is ready."

A waiter stepped on to the dance floor and said to Uday. Uday nodded and started leading me back to the table, bra in his hand.

My boobs, now without the shackle of a bra, kept weighing down the dress. It would keep slipping down a couple of inches as I walked, and I had to keep pulling it up. even tried holding it in place by clamping down my arms to my side but the sequin on the dress made it difficult for it to counteract the weight of my boobs. Finally we reached the table and I swayed into the seat. That motion again made the dress slip down, displaying the top half of each breast, and I pulled the dress up and sat down, relieved that now it wouldn't slide down.

The plates were laid out in front of us and the waiter brought three more glasses. I don't even remember what the drink was. Uday picked up a glass and put it to my lips, and I, thirsty from the dance floor, took a couple of big swigs. I then turned my attention towards the salmon. I was ravenously hungry. I picked up the knife and fork and started stuffing the salmon into my mouth.

Uday took a couple of bites from his lamb. Then I felt his hand on my thighs again. This time, he didn't put it under my dress. Instead, he started rolling the dress up. I tried to resist, squirming away but he kept trying, and managed to pull the front hemline all the way up to my crotch.

"No, please." I whispered.

"What happened?" Uday said and then he put his left hand over my left ear and pulled me close until our faces were almost touching.

Before I could say anything, he pulled me into a kiss. As I leaned, the front of the dress started slipping down again. I raised my right hand to pull it back up, I felt Uday's left hand move from my head to my right hip, and pull the dress up from the side and the back. My hand was caught between my boobs and Uday's chest. I then felt his right hand go lower between our bodies and hitch up the dress from the other side. The dress was now snugly rolled up around my waist, and I felt the cold leather touch my buttchees, which were mostly exposed because of the thong.

Now, except for the flimsy thong, I was completely naked from the waist down. Uday whispered in my ear in a stern voice,

"Don't you dare roll in down. Finish your drink. And eat your dinner."

I felt like defying him, but for some reason, the edge in his voice made me obey. I took a couple of big swigs of the drink, picked up my fork, and started eating. Uday's right hand returned to my thighs. He pushed my right and left thighs apart, so I was sitting there, with my legs wide open. He then slid his hand inside my thong and started fingering me again, very gently.

I decided to just give in to the moment, and focused on the food, enjoying the pleasure Uday was generating between my open legs. Even as I ate dinner, the movement of my arms made the the dress keep creeping down, and I always had to make sure I kept pulling it up. I lost sense of anything in the room apart from the salmon in front of me and Uday's fingers on my clit.

Anyone watching me from a distance, with the table hiding me from the stomach and beneath, would have thought I was simply eating my meal, occasionally struggling with a loose dress front. They wouldn't know that below the table, I was almost completely naked, with even the flimsy thong now pushed to a side. This continued for ten minutes as I downed the umpteenth drink of the night and another shot of tequila. My head was spinning, and I tod myself I should stop drinking.

So far this time, Uday had just been working my clit. Then suddenly, he inserted two fingers deep into my wet cunt in one rapid motion. That gave me a start and I almost jumped. The fork flew out of my hand, bounced on the table with a loud clink, and fell down to the floor.

"I'll get it."

Sharma's voice. Shit! I had forgotten Sharma was even there. I watched as he put his lamb chop down in the plate and bent down to pick up my fork. The drinks were really having an effect on me, because it was only a couple of seconds after Sharma disappeared beneath the table did I realize what this meant. Below the table, I am sure Sharma got a perfect close-up view of my naked thighs and hips, as well as my cunt with Uday's fingers in it.

It was no surprise when Sharma stayed down there for much longer than it takes to pick up a fork. Then I felt his greasy finger on my shin and I yelped and tried to kick it away. But he kept fondling my shin and seemed headed towards my thigh. I reached down with my right hand to push him away. But he grabbed the hand and easily held it to the side. I felt his other hand on my thigh when,

"Excuse me, Sir. Ma'am." A distinguished looking man in a suit was standing next to our table. He bent in the waist, and addressed Sharma below the table. "You as well Sir. I am the manager of this resort."

Sharma reluctantly slid above the table and sat in his spot.

"Yes?" Uday said turning to face the manager, his but fingers still in my cunt and on my clit.

"Sorry, but this is getting too much. This is a family restaurant." the voice was polite but firm.

"Fuck you asshole." Sharma said loudly with a slight slur. "We've already paid over 20,000 rupees worth of food and drink."

"Please don't make a scene, Sir." the manager said politely. "We appreciate your business and the patronage of your company. But please understand my position. Customers are complaining, especially women."

"Fine." Uday took his hand away from my crotch.

"I am afraid I am going to ask you to go up to the room with this...." the manager shot me a contemptuous look and seemed like he was about to say whore or slut "....woman. We'll have room service send your food up."

"Okay!" Sharma shrugged and slid out of his seat.

Uday got up too, but I was unable to move. I wasn't sure which sentiment held a stronger sway over me at that time - not having my clit and cunt fingered any more or the utter shame of the manager kicking us out of the restaurant.

"Let's go Ketaki." Uday shoot me by the arm.

I slid out of the seat, feeling my head spin. I got up with some effort, stumbled, then fell back on the seat. Uday pulled me up. I looked around and realized all the tables were staring at us. No, at me. Not at my face. Not even my boobs. So then what...... oh shit! I looked down and remembered my dress was still bunched around my waist. The entire restaurant was getting a look at me almost naked from the waist down.

Quickly, I grabbed the dress by the sides at my waist and pulled it down. But I pulled it down too much. The hemline reached just above my knees, which was several inches below where it was supposed to be. So, you guessed it, my boobs popped out and swung side to side.

"Shit!" I said and pulled the dress up, finally putting it in place.

"Let's go." Uday held me up by the arm and led me away.

I was having trouble walking in the pencil heels, and kept tripping over them.

"Help me with her." Uday said.

Soon, I felt Sharma's greasy fingers grab my other arm, and with the entire room swimming in front of my eyes, I tottered along. Even in that drunken state, I noticed the looks of everyone in the restaurant as we passed by. Most of the women had shocked or disgusted looks on their faces as did some of the men. The other men were staring at me with their mouths and eyes wide open.

Finally we exited the restaurant and reached the resort elevators. Uday now took me in his arms and pushed me into the elevator. I stood in his embrace, back towards him, my head on his shoulder. My eyes were closed.

I felt some singers on my chest, going into my dress and pulling it down to expose my breasts.

"What're you doing, Sharmaji?" Uday said in an irritated voice.

"She has such amazing tits."

I felt his greasy palm on my left breast. I tried to push it away but my hand just went through air. God, how drunk was I? I couldn't even move someone's hand from my boobs without taking careful aim?

"Yeah, but no need to show them to whoever is watching the elevator camera." Uday gestured above his head and pulled my dress back up over my boobs.

Now even the elevator was spinning. I closed my eyes, because whenever I opened them, I felt like I was having a vertigo attack. The elevator came to a stop, and I felt myself being dragged through the corridor. After a few dozen steps, I heard the beep of a keycard and heard a door open. My eyes were still closed.

I was plopped down on a bed. I opened my eyes. It was a bedroom in a suite. This wasn't my room. Must be Uday's, I thought. Sharma gave me a long lingering look, then turned around and walked out the bedroom door. Ah good, finally alone with Uday.

"M....Uuday" I slurred. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I folded up my knees and opened my thigh. Uday started unbuttoning his shirt and said,

"You don't have to ask me twice!"

Wearing his just pants, he jumped on the bed and on top of me. He pulled my dress down to my waist and started biting my boobs. I ran my fingers over his abs and his pecs. He then pushed the dress up from my thigh and soon it was rolled up around my waist. With one swift motion he took off my thong, which by now was soaked. He then unbuttoned his trousers and took out his hard erect dick.

I reached down, grabbed his dick and pulled it towards me.

"Fuck me!" I said in a throaty voice.

"Yes. Just let me slip on a condom." Uday said, reaching into his pockets.

"Noooo! No condom!" Even in that drunk and horny state, I kept focus on what the basic point of this exercise was.

"What?"

"Don't wear a condom. I am on the pill." I lied. "I want to feel you inside me, skin not rubber. Come on, fuck me."

By now I was so horny, my hips bucking, begging for penetration like an animal in heat.

"Oh. But still, I prefer a condom." Uday said and took out a wrapper.

"No, please. Just fuck me like that!"

But he ignored me and slipped a condom on anyway. Ah screw it, I thought to myself. I had the entire night to convince him to fuck me bare back. I opened my thighs wide and waited. Uday put his arms under my knees, lifted them up and entered my sopping wet pussy in one motion.

to be continued

12