The Sales Star Ch. 06

Story Info
The Conclusion. It ends with a different kind of threesome.
3.9k words
4.03
49k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,194 Followers

A bright flash of light disturbed my sleep. I opened my eyes with great effort and saw Uday jerking open the curtains of the suite's bedroom. He was fully dressed in formal clothes. I looked down and saw the sheets were gathered around my waist and my boobs were exposed. Not like he hadn't seen everything already.

"What time is it?" I suppressed a yawn and asked, sitting up with a lot of effort. Most parts of my body still aches because of the thorough and almost incessant fucking I had received from the two men.

"It's almost 10."

Uday said, then walked to the edge of the bed and sat down, putting one hand around me and the other on my boobs. He gently kissed me on my lips, and then got up. He walked to a breakfast trolley that I noticed on the other side of the bed, picked up a cup of tea and handed it to me. I took a couple of sips. Tasted like some sort of masala chai with a weird blend of spices. I detected cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and something else I couldn't quite place.

Uday brought me a fried egg sandwich and I ate it hungrily. A few seconds later, a thought popped into my head. How did that food trolley get here? Did a waiter bring it in? If so, had he seen my sleeping with my boobs exposed. I was about to ask Uday about it when a more important question hit me.

"Don't we have to meet the Zincorp bosses?"

"Yes we do. But you don't have to come if you're too tired."

"No, I'll be okay." I said gulping down some more of the chai. I didn't feel perfectly okay, but no matter what I had done last night, I was a professional. This deal was very important for the company and my sales quota.

I put the empty chai cup on the night stand and got up. That's when Sharma walked in, drying his naked body, evidently right out of the shower. I purposefully looked away from his crotch, trying to forget the fact that I had been fucked by this man so many times. At that memory, I also noticed dried streaks of cum all over my legs, other parts of my body, and my hair. Sharma reached to squeeze my boobs but I slapped his hands away and strode past him.

"Are you done with the bathroom?" I asked. "I'm going to take a shower, then go to my room, get dressed, and join you guys for the meetings."

"Oh..." Sharma said, looking a little confused. "You're coming too? Did you have chai?"

"Yes, I had chai!" What a non-sequitir, I thought. I noticed my skimpy dress from last night, and picked it up, taking it to the bathroom with me. "Where's my thong and my bra?"

"I am not sure." Uday said, looking at me very carefully.

"Please look for them while I shower. I can't walk back to my room in broad daylight in this dress with nothing underneath."

"Ok."

I got in the shower and turned the hot water on. It felt good on my aching body. But it also filled me with a sense of relief....a sense of relief that was a bit too overwhelming. I started feeling sleepy again. For a few moments, I thought I would doze off right there. With great effort, I washed my body, dried myself, and walked back outside with my dress in my hand. Sharma was now fully dressed too and was standing with Uday near the window.

Every step I took felt heavy. I knew I was tired, and I knew that hot showers make you sleepy, but I had no idea I was THIS tired and would feel so sleepy. At that moment I felt like crawling back under the sheets. With heavy feet and a heavy head, I trudged back to the bed and sat down on it. I was having a lot of trouble fighting off sleep.

"Are you okay?" Uday asked with concern in his voice and sat next to me.

"I.....I just feel......so sleepy." I laid down on the bed.

"You look exhausted." Uday stroked my forehead. "Listen, just sleep for a couple of hours more. I will go with Sharma and take care of these first couple of meetings myself. Then we'll come and get you for lunch. And you can join the meetings after that."

"Okay." even saying that word seemed to take a lot of effort. I closed my eyes, and pulled the sheets over my body. As I drifted back to sleep, I heard Uday and Sharma walk out.

--------

It was supposed to be just a couple of hours. But it turned out to be a really long slumber. For the most part, it was dreamless. But a couple of times I did feel like I was in a dream. Looking back, those weren't dreams. What felt like Sharma trying to shake me awake in a dream was real. What felt like Sharma fucking me in my dream, was also real. Days later, I got flashes of recollection with minor details - how he took his clothes off, how he went down on me and got me wet, and then how he fucked me. I was semi-conscious during that time and like getting fucked. Later I also remembered that this happened twice, although at exactly what times, I couldn't say. But at that time, and even after waking up, for a while those instances seemed like dreams.

When I finally woke up because of some sound, fully awakened and more or less rejuvenated, it was several hour later. I noticed that I was still naked, and then tried hard to remember the last time I wasn't naked. The clock on the nightstand read 3:45 PM. The sound that woke me up came from the living room of the suite. I guessed Sharma or Uday or both were outside. I got up and walked towards the suite, intending to ask them why they hadn't woken me up for the meetings.

"Hey why did..." I walked into the living room rubbing my eyes, then froze, then "EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

I screeched and with my arms instinctively crossing across my boobs ran back into the bedroom. I pulled a blanket from the bed, wrapped it around my body, and then marched back out, furious.

"YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!!!"

"S-s-s-s----sorrry madam....very sorry...."

The feeble voice came from an equally feeble body in the resort staff's uniform. Both his hands were covering his eyes, with a cloth duster in one hand. The table lamp that he had been cleaning when I walked in fully naked was on the floor. He was making his way towards the door, his eyes still covered. He stumbled against a chair as he did so, but kept moving.

"GET OUT!!!!"

"Madam, please...listen. I didn't know anyone was in here. there was no Do Not Disturb sign. And I even knocked....but..."

"OUT!!!"

He opened the door, and ran out, closing it behind him. I dead-bolted the door, then marched back into the bedroom. I looked around for my handpurse and my cellphone to call Uday and ask where the fuck he was. The whole bedroom was a mess. I spotted my phone and was reaching for it when the landline in the room rang. I picked it up.

"Hello." I said and a long breathless stream of words flew out of the earpiece in response.

"Madam, please listen. I knocked. There was no response. There was no Do Not Disturb sign. I was just doing my job. And I had only been in the suite five minutes. I didn't even know you were in the bedroom. I didn't see anything. I promise. My mother's promise. Please don't complain to the manager. I have two unmarried sisters. Please don't get me fired. Please madam please madam please madam...."

I heard him start sobbing. And I felt bad for the poor guy. It wasn't his fault. And he hadn't done anything untoward.

"Okay, calm down. I won't complain."

"Thank you madam. Thank you."

I hung up the receiver and reached for my cellphone to call Uday. Shit, it was out of charge. As I threw off the blanket wrapped around me and looked for my clothes, I noticed it for the first time. The stickiness between my legs. And some dried cum on my thighs. I was confused. To the best of my recollection, I had cleaned it all up in the morning when I showered. or had I? I walked back to the bathroom, and cleaned myself up again.

Then I spent ten minutes looking for my underwear in the room, but I couldn't find the thong or the bra. Uday had taken the bra off in the restaurant, and I was sure he had put it in his pocket. But it wasn't around.

I pulled on the dress anyway, and looked in the mirror. Oh hell no! This looks way too obscene! Then I remembered that I had looked exactly like that last night in front of the whole restaurant, and I turned red with shame. But then I turned my mind back to the matter at hand. I had to get back to my room. And I couldn't wear this.

Eventually I stepped out of the room with a nice long bathrobe tightly wrapped around me and my purse and phone in my hand. It brought back memories of getting fucked on the balcony, and I felt another pang of shame and regret. It wasn't ideal attire. But at least it wasn't as skanky as someone with boobs as big as me going bra-less in a tube dress.

I got to my room in a few minutes, encountering only cursory glances from people I passed. I guess they assumed I was going to or coming back from the resort pool. I took another quick shower, and picked out the most conservative granny panties I could find and the bra with the largest cups. Over that I wore a pant suit, buttoned my shirt all the way up, and made sure I was wearing the simplest formal shoes I had brought. I picked up my cellphone. Shit! Forgot to plug it in! It was still dead. Doesn;t matter. I could just go to the conference and ask around until I found Uday or Sharma.

"Hello ma'am." the woman at the reception flashed me her most genuine fake smile.

"Hi. Could you tell me which floor or which halls the Zincorp conference is being held in?"

"What conference ma'am?"

"Zincorp."

"Zincorp....Zincorp....Zincorp...." she checked the computer screen and clicked her mouse a few times. "Do you mean Jindal Group, ma'am?"

"No, not Jindal Group. Zincorp. They have a big leadership conference. And a lot of entertainment events planned."

"I don't see it here ma'am. Let me check with my supervisor. He handles corporate relations anyway."

She went to a room adjoining the reception desk and came out with a middle aged man in a black suit.

"Did you ask for Zincorp, miss?" he politely asked me.

"Yes. Not Jindal Group. Zincorp." I said, getting annoyed.

"I am aware of the difference between Jindal and Zincorp, miss." He said with a smile. "But there seems to be some confusion. Zincorp did have their leadership conference here. But it was three months ago. They have no event planned here."

I walked back to my room as if in a trance. What the fuck was happening here? There was no conference? So where were Uday and Sharma? And why were we here? In the elevator, I tried hard to remember the brochure Sharma had shown me in his office when he talked about the conference. I had just seen the mugshots of the leadership team and seen the picture of the resort. But I hadn't looked at any of the details.

I reached my room, plugged my phone in, and started to think. And then a sinking pit formed in my stomach as my brain finally started processing all the events rationally. There was only one possible explanation. Oh my god!

That's when my phone rang. It was Uday. As if on autopilot, I answered.

"Ketaki, where are you????"

"I am in my room."

"Okay, I'll be there in a few seconds."

I sat on the bed in silence, staring at myself in the mirror. Now my brain, fueled by the full realization of what had happened, was working on overtime. There was a knock on the door. I opened it.

"We need to get going." Uday said. His bag was in his hand.

"Excuse me?"

"One of my best friends had an accident in Bombay. I have to leave right away." he said.

"What about the meetings with the Zincorp guys? And the conference?"

"I had all the meetings while you were sleeping. It looks good. The order is ours." Uday said, then with a sweet smile, added, "Don't feel guilty about missing the meetings. That's no big deal. I couldn't have closed this deal without you."

"Yeah, you couldn't have." I said, keeping my voice as neutral as I could.

As I packed my valise, I thought to myself, oh well, what's happened has happened. At least I had a good time. I need to think about what to do next. And make sure I have a good time doing it too.

---------

Two weeks later. Friday night. I was at a sea-facing table of the restaurant at Taj Land's End Bandra with the VP of Sales Shankar, my manager Satish, and Uday. Everyone was happy, cracking jokes, and trading old sales war stories. The waiter came with a bottle of champagne. Shankar picked it up himself and started opening the coil. The cork flew off with a loud pop and the champagne bubbled out. He filled our flutes and then said,

"To the dream team of Uday and Ketaki, and the Zincorp account!" he happily said.

We all said cheers and took a few sips.

"Ketaki, there's more good news." Satish said. "Tell her Shankar."

"Satish here is being promoted to national director of sales. As a reward for winning the elusive Zincorp account."

"Congratulations Satish." I said feeling genuinely happy for my wonderful boss. He fully deserved the promotion.

"And you, Ketaki, will be taking over from him as Regional Manager for the Western region!"

I beamed at this unexpected news. Uday smiled at me, and I smiled back with a loving expression on my face.

"And Uday will be getting a very generous raise!"

We clinked our flutes together again. Everything was on track. A morning after pill had ensured I didn't get pregnant from that fateful night. The account came through, at an even higher price than we originally quoted. I got promoted. All's well that ends well. I couldn't wait to do all sorts of things to Uday in bed that night.

-------

Uday got into the car with me after the celebratory dinner ended. We had taken my car this time. He looked around to make sure no one else was watching and then kissed me hard. I kissed him back.

"Congratulations sweetheart. You deserve this." he said.

"Thanks. I couldn't have done it without you."

"Haha, you have no idea how true that is." Uday smiled and kissed me again.

"Oh, I do. I do." I broke the kiss and smiled at him dreamily. "Which is why I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?"

"A big surprise."

Uday kept pestering me to tell him what the surprise was as I weaved through the Bandra traffic and then turned north on the Western Express Highway. I switched the topic to office gossip and other lovey dovey conversations. Forty five minutes later, I pulled the car into a posh seaside resort on Gorai beach.

"Ooooh, finally another night with you. Is that the surprise?" Uday said, kissing me.

"Even better."

He followed me to a beach-house. I knocked on the door. A sexy woman dressed in a skimpy black dominatrix outfit opened the door. She held a small whip in one hand.

"Bhakti!" Uday said, his mouth wide open.

"Hi stud!" Bhakti kissed Uday on the cheek and gently touched his crotch.

"What's happening?" Uday said, with a happy grin on his face.

"Bhakti has been going crazy hearing me rave about how amazing you are in bed. So I assumed you didn't mind if she joined us. She and I are.....more than friends if you know what I mean." I walked over to Bhakti and she roughly kissed me.

"Oh wow!"

I could see Uday's crotch starting to bulge.

"But I like it rough." Bhakti caught hold of Uday by the collar and pushed him to the bed. "Think you can handle that?"

"Yes ma'am." Uday eagerly nodded his head.

"THEN STRIP!!!! NOW!!!!" Bhakti brought down the whip on Uday;s hand which was reaching towards her. He pulled it back and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Then Bhakti turned her attention to me.

"Ketaki, you slut! You should know better by now! Why are you still clothed?"

She pushed me to the bed forcefully, and I was next to Uday. She got on top of me and roughly started taking my clothes off. Soon she had me completely naked.

"Now comes the fun part!" She pushed me to the steel headboard.

Then she started kissing me, and reached under the pillow and took out a pair of handcuffs. She looped them around a steel bar in the headboard and clasped them shut. I was splayed out on the bed naked, my hands cuffed tight to the headboard. I pulled hard, but they were too tight and the bars were too strong. Bhakti sat on top of me, still in her dominatrix costume and started slapping my boobs one by one.

By then, Uday had taken off his clothes and was fully erect. He walked up behind Bhakti and put his hands on her shoulder. But Bhakti swivelled around and dragged him down on the bed.

"You're next. Lie down next to her. NOW!!!"

Uday happily scampered backwards. Bhakti straddled him. His erect dick poked against the crotch of her tight leather shorts.

"Hands behind your head!" she pushed Uday's hands up and taking a pair of handcuffs out from under the pillow, secured them to the headboard.

"Kinky!" Uday said.

Now Uday and I were both completely naked, right next to each other, our hands cuffed above our heads.

Bhakti took another bigger pair of cuffs out. Then giving Uday a sexy smile, she slid lower and in one swift motion, fastened them around his ankles.

"Hey, why are her legs free? Cuff them too!" Uday said, in an excited high pitched voice. His dick was as erect as I had ever seen it, the veins throbbing.

Bhakti got on all fours, and seductively crawled towards Uday until she was straddling his chest. Then she reached under the pillow that was below me. And took our a roll of duct tape. She pulled a 6 inch strip out and held it between her hands.

"I don't have any more cuffs. Should I use duct tape for her legs?"

"Cool!"

"Cool?" Bhakti smiled wide and said.

"Yes very coommmmmmmmmmmmpffffffffffffffffffff???"

With one quick motion, Bhakti had put the duct tape over Uday's surprised mouth. She tore off a few more strips and reinforced it over Uday's mouth. He let out muffled moans of puzzlement as she moved lower and secured his knees together with a lot of duct tape. Then she rolled some duct tape around his feet and secured the other end to iron bar at the foot of the bed. uday was now almost completely immobilized. He moved a little, but still didn't seem the least bit alarmed.

Then Bhakti jumped off the bed and her demeanor changed completely.

"Yuck! That was disgusting! Being on top of him! Yuck!"

Her shoulders shivered as she walked around the bed. She took a key out of the pocket of her shorts and uncuffed my hands. Uday stared with wide eyes as I got up off the bed and quickly started putting my clothes on.

"I'm going to change into something normal." Bhakti said picking up her handbag and heading for the bathroom. "It's one thing wearing this dominatrix outfit with my husband. But not for this guy. Plus, I don't want to get blood all over it."

Uday started shaking hard trying to break free as Bhakti went to change. His eyes were wide with terror.

"Oh relax!" I said as I finished getting dressed and picked up the roll of duct tape. "She was just kidding about the blood."

Uday's muffled voice tried to say something.

"What was that? I couldn't make it out."

He kept moaning and grunting as I pulled out about 10 inches of the duct tape. He watched with horror as I carefully pressed it on his chest, making sure it pressed against the chest hair.

"I think you're asking......why?"

Uday nodded.

"Oh come on, don't be so naive." I said, tapped his chest a few times and then in one swift motion pulled off the tape.

Uday hollered.... or it seemed like he hollered. The multiple layers of duct tape did a great job muffling the sound. But tears started streaming from his eyes. And on his chest there was now a reddish rectangular patch where the tape had been.

"You know, I would have forgiven everything. Everything. The whoring me out for a contract. Lying about the conference. Leaving me without underwear. Letting the waitstaff see me naked. And of course, prepping me for Sharma. I would've forgiven it."

I put a short patch of the duct tape on his forehead, making sure it covered his eyebrows.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,194 Followers
12