The Sally Saga: Overtipping

Story Info
Sally's flirting results in a nice reward for both.
2.7k words
4.27
20.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first encounter, we played it pretty straight, but we both acknowledged having an itch to have another hotwife/swinging encounter. We talked about it, but mostly between the sheets, where it sort of took the form of fantasy. Things went so well for us we got married. From the time of Sally's initial introduction into swinging before she was even my wife, until the next time, she put on a little weight, but not a lot. It really only served to make her hotter and more voluptuous if you ask me. Her tits got a little bigger, and there was now more cushion on her booty.

Shortly after Sally and I were married we ordered pizza from a new place, just a mom-and-pop operation right around the corner. It was delivered by young man, early 20s or so. Nothing remarkable about him: white guy, a little doughy, a little dorky, but not a bad looking guy. Sally answered the door wearing a pretty low cut top and he apologized for running late as he was the only driver. Once he left, she noted that during the whole transaction, this guy wouldn't stop staring at her tits, and a couple times peeked down her shirt as she fumbled through her purse in front of him. Of course, when you sport a pair of 38F-cup rockets on your chest, with nipples the size of bullets, you get a lot of that. She was fine with it, tipped him well, and was even amused by it afterwards when she told me about it.

A couple weeks later, we decided to order from the same place. I joked with Sally that if it was the same guy she ought to give him a little more of a show this time. She just laughed and headed for the shower, after she finished helping me in the yard. I was out front still working in the yard when he showed up.

"Hey there, thanks. What's your name?" I said.

"Brandon. How you doing?"

"Doing great. C'mon, Sally will take care of you."

As I let him in the door, I yelled up "Sally! Pizza's here! Would you take of him, I need to get cleaned up."

"Sure, honey! I'll take care of him. Just a second."

I could hear in her voice she knew what I was doing.

She came bounding down the stairs wrapped on in a towel that somehow kept her bosoms from escaping its clutch. It showed off her ample cleavage and came down just far enough to cover her shapely ass. Brandon watched her every step.

She pranced past him to her purse which sat in the floor just a few steps away. Sally nonchalantly squatted down to dig into her purse for the money, and the towel rose up over her ass, exposing not only her full butt, but revealing her tufted pussy cleft.

Brandon's eyes were bugging out of his head. He swallowed hard, and peered over at me. I just smiled back at him.

Money secured, she rose and the towel fell back down over her hips. She turned and strutted towards to him as though nothing was out of the ordinary.

"There's five extra there as a tip, is that OK? I want to reward you," she said with a sly grin on her face.

"No .. uh ... no problem," he stammered and turned for the door, looking back to say, "Thank YOU!"

As soon as we closed the door behind him, we both laughed. I was so turned on, I took the pizza from her, set it on the counter. I embraced my beautiful slut wife and kissed her deeply, caressing her amazing body. The towel fell to the ground, leaving her naked in the kitchen as the sun set in the distance.

This took her by surprise, but being the horny bitch that she is, it turned her on. In between kisses and gropes, she said breathlessly, "Pizza's getting cold."

Running a hand up her thigh and up against her mound I retorted, "Yeah, but your pussy's getting hot."

"Mmmm ... you're right ... maybe you should do something about that?"

"Oh, how I love you, my beautiful, sexy wife."

Seconds later, Sally's cannonballs were pressed against the countertop as I took her from behind.

In the middle of our impromptu fucking I ask her: "So are you going to up the ante next time he comes by?"

"Mmm ... maybe. Would it turn you to watch me suck off the pizza guy?"

This took me to another level. I loved it when she talked dirty to me.

As I pounded her harder, I responded, "Oh yeah! That would be so hot. Are you serious?"

"Yes," she responded in a lusty voice, "I wanna suck his cock in front of you. I wanna swallow his load in front of my husband."

That set me off, and I quickly delivered my load into her pretty pussy.

We really never talked about it further until a lazy Friday night a couple weeks later when we had nothing going on. I was watching the game, and Sally was sitting next to me reading a book in just an oversized t-shirt and panties, all prepared for bed later that night.

"So, how about some pizza?" she said, out of the blue, with a smirk on her face.

"Are you hungry for pizza, or some strange?" I asked her.

"Mmm, maybe a little of both ..."

I could see her getting flush and her always hard nipples were stiffened even further with arousal.

"OK, then. I'll make the call."

After placing the order, I knelt next to where Sally was on the couch, reached up and pulled her panties off, revealing her already puffy quim. She was a little surprised: "What are you doing?!"

"I'm getting you ready" I responded and buried my face in her crotch, splitting her labia with my tongue and then proceeded to flick her clitoris until I heard her moan, then back down to her slit, wedging my tongue inside her and licking deeply. I repeated the pattern, and after a couple minutes, wiggled two fingers up her snatch, and rapidly ran them in and out of her. That took her over the edge.

"Ohmigod!" she moaned, "Get up here and fuck me now!"

"Can't, honey, pizza will be here in a ..."

And then the doorbell rang. We both laughed and got up. I saw through the window it was Brandon. I grabbed Sally, pressed her against the wall, and kissed her deeply, then I started pulling up her shirt. She tried to stop me, protesting "Really? You want him to see me naked?"

I kissed her deeply again, groping her breasts as the doorbell rang again. I stopped and said "You're going to suck him off - Might as well give him a real show."

Breathless, she responded with a smile, "You want a show? I'll give you a show!" and yanked off the shirt discarding it behind her as she walked to the door totally nude, with her giant melons leading the way, and her pussy still reddened and puffy from my service. I saw her take a deep breath, and then without further hesitation, she opened the door displaying her full, buxom, naked body to him.

In shock, Brandon stuttered: "Umm ... is this a ... bad time? Because ..."

"No, no! C'mon in. I've been waiting for you." she said sweetly.

He took a couple steps inside the door with only the pizza between himself and my beautiful, naked slut-wife. He stared intently at her jugs and uttered, "The total is ... $10.75 tonight."

"Brandon, would you bring it in and set it on the counter? I believe my purse is in the kitchen."

From the dining area where I sat, I could see Sally lead him down the hall to the counter in the kitchen, her F-cups jiggling the whole way, and Brandon staring intently at her big, sexy butt as he followed.

"Hey, Brandon!" I called out.

That spooked him as he hadn't noticed me there. He looked at Sally but her back was turned, and then back at me. "Uh ... hey," he said swallowing hard, "I'm ... fine."

She stepped aside allowing him to put the pizza down, then realized her purse was on the floor on the opposite wall. She strode over to it and bent only at the hips as she fished out $11.00 for the pie, revealing to him once again her pert asshole and aroused love nest. Her tits swung like ripe fruit on a weak branch.

Brandon watched fixated, leaning back on the counter, as she turned around and strutted back toward him, tits in full bounce. She stopped uncomfortably close to him, her breasts rubbing up against his t-shirt, money in her left hand. With her right hand, she tipped his chin up just slightly so his gaze was averted from her breasts into her eyes, startling him.

"Brandon, I only have $11 tonight. But you deserve a much better tip than 25 cents tonight." Sally said with sultry lilt, as her right hand stroked the right side of his chest.

"It ... it ... it's OK, you can ..." he interrupted nervously.

"No, no, no, Brandon. I can do better," she stopped him with cooing voice, "Let me just put these in your pocket, and then I'll give you a real tip." Sally stuck the bills in his right front pocket, and found his cock which she proceeded to run her fingers against through the pocket lining. With her right hand, she had already navigated down to the button on his jeans, which without him noticing, she managed to undo. Then she ran her hand over his crotch and cupping his balls.

"Mmm ... nice ... " she whispered.

She sank to her knees, watching his reaction as she slid her hands over his legs on her descent. Then she casually unzipped him and opened his pants. His erect cock sprang forward, but restrained by his boxers. Sally slowly ran her hand up over his erection, and then back down to the button that held his boxers closed. She unbuttoned them, but his dick was still lodged in there, so she delicately reached in and pulled out his fully erect cock. It was a pretty nice specimen, if I may say so myself. Better than average length and very smooth and sleek in appearance.

Sally seemed to agree: "Ooooh! That's a nice cock, Brandon!"

"Thanks," Brandon said, loosening up just a little bit, "You're very sexy." He glanced over quickly to find me, a quiet smiling spectator. Sally began slowly and loosely stroking his cock. He looked up and gulped, and then back down again.

"Mmm, thank you, Brandon! That is nice to hear," she replied, as she reached in and pulled his balls out through the hole of his boxers. She turned her gaze from his face to what she had revealed. "Nice ..."

Sally then bent herself lower and swiveled her head and began swabbing the underside of his balls with her tongue, sighing and moaning as she tongue-bathed him, continuing to stroke his stalk in her left hand. Brandon seemed to be in a perfect state of relaxation and excitement all at once. He whispered, "Oh my God, that is fucking great."

After a minute or so of loving on his balls, Sally pulled back and with her right arm cradled her massive bosoms, and tilted Brandon's now painfully erect boner downward, rubbing his burning hot erection against her tits. "Mmmm, that feels, nice. Do you like that?" she said.

"Feels fucking awesome. I love your tits."

"I've got another idea, if this is OK," Sally asked as she put the tip of her tongue on the head of his cock, as she knelt between his legs on all fours, looking up at him the whole time.

"Ohhh ... that's just fine! I like that," he replied.

She continued to swivel her tongue around the tip of dick like a moon around a planet, teasing him, staring up at him, until she tasted the first drop of his pre-cum. About that time, Brandon whimpered, "Oh God ... please ... just do it."

She smiled at him, tongue still dancing on the head of his cock: "Do what, Brandon?"

"Suck my fucking cock, Sally, please!" he exclaimed and reached down and fed her his schlong as she opened her mouth, ready to receive it. She closed her lips around it without hesitation and extended a hand to fondle his nutsack, slowly taking his length into the back of her mouth. Pulling back just as slowly, once his cock was fully exposed again, she licked the shaft of his cock like a popsicle, before she resumed her back-and-forth sucking.

As she consumed him, Sally sat on the floor with her legs underneath her, bobbing her upper body forward and back as she took more of him into her mouth, over and over, her boobs swaying with her rhythm. Soon enough, Brandon's breathing became heavy and ragged, and he began subtly shifting his hips forward and back in a fucking motion into my wife's mouth. She moaned enthusiastically, and her hand went to the back of his balls. She began stroking between his legs with one hand, and with the other grabbed the base of his cock as she continued to suck him. Sally sensed it was almost time.

"Aaahhh! Yes!" Brandon exclaimed, twitching at the hips, trying to drive his boner deeper into Sally's mouth as he shot his wad. Sally's lips remained secured around his pole, and with her left hand on his abdomen, calmed his thrusts, so she wouldn't gag. With the first shot into her mouth she moaned again lustily, momentarily relaxed her mouth to come off his girth, and then securing it again.

"Shit! ... Take it!" Brandon gasped as he continued to spurt his seed into my Sally's wanting mouth, as she stroked him, swallowing his load down her throat, and at the same time stroking him to try to exhume every last drop from him. His cock never leaving her mouth, she swallowed a second time, then slowly backed him out while extending her tongue as he left her mouth to lick the last drop from his reddened corona.

"Wow!!" he exclaimed, leaning his weight against the counter with his spent unit hanging out of his pants as Sally looked up at him from the floor with a smile on her face, and little shiny cum smear on her chin.

Sally chuckled as she rose to her feet, face to face with him, and gently stroked his cock again. "So ... are you satisfied with your tip, Brandon?" she asked with a smile.

"Ohmigod! That was amazing. You're so fucking sexy. That was the best blowjob I've ever had," he replied, and then turned to me with a smile on his face, "Thank you for letting this happen! That was awesome!" Then he turned back to Sally: "After that, I really shouldn't even ask, and I need to get going, but what the fuck: would it be OK if I touched your tits for just a minute? They ... are ... amazing, and I just can't stop thinking about them."

"OK, OK, that's fine. But just real quick, then you need to leave."

"Oh, thank you so much," he replied before placing his hands on the outside of Sally's breasts, swiveling underneath them, and massaging them. From the underneath, he stroked up and over, rubbing over her always-erect nipples which during the course of the exhibition had gone from their normal hot pink to fire alarm red, then squeezing them l lightly before guiding up to the top of her breasts, down around the side again, and under when he started to gently tweak her nipples between his fingertips.

"OK, time's up," she said, breaking from his clutches, "But that was a lot of fun. I'm glad you were into it." She gave him a peck on the cheek for good measure.

"I'm sorry. Just got carried away. I just gotta say your tits are awesome. You guys are amazing, and thank you so much. This whole thing was really cool," he said as he zipped up, and Sally retrieved her discarded t-shirt and put it on. We bid him goodnight with his cock - if not his mind - blown.