The Sally Saga: The First Time

Story Info
A fender bender opens up a new sexual world to Sally.
2.2k words
4.29
32.9k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on true events with very little embellishment. I wrote this down at the time so as not to forget a moment of it.

*****

Super Bowl Sunday, thirteen years ago. That was the day my relationship with my girlfriend of two years at the time, and future wife, Sally, would forever change. She was a beautiful 28-year old redhead with shoulder length hair, 36 DD breasts with large nipples that naturally protrude, a very cute ass and a shaved pussy that was as well-formed, and with all the delicacy of the finest flower. She was of average height and a buxom, but not rubenesque figure. She was on her way to work Sunday morning from my house. A couple streets over she hit a patch of ice and skidded into a van parked on the street. She did little damage to the van, but somehow almost ripped the bumper off hers, as her car careened up into the yard.

She awoke the homeowners, both young men in their twenties. They helped her push her car out of the yard and wired the bumper so it wouldn't fall off. I was out running errands when I came home to find Sally's car out front of my house with the wreckage. She told me what happened.

She also said the guys were kinda cute and were hitting on her, with a smile on her face. They had offered her tea, and calmed her down, assuring her it would be alright.

"How were they hitting on you," I asked.

"You can just tell. Nothing sexual," she replied, "But they went into the room off the kitchen to talk. And I heard Randy said, 'Fuck, dude, she's hot!' and then the other guy, Mark said, "Shit, yeah. Did you see how huge her tits are?'"

"What did Randy say?"

"Something like I had enough breasts for both of them," she replied.

"Ha! See? I'm not crazy! You're a hottie." I said as I kissed her deeply.

I had told her about my previous experiences with Amy and how amazing they were, but had left the door open to her, making it clear if she wanted to get into that I was more than willing, but it had to be her decision and her alone. I was not going to brow-beat her into it. We had discussed a threesome with another guy and decided that it would be better to kind of just let it happen, and not plan anything out. When I arrived home my first thoughts were to comfort her as this was her first ever accident. But as I offered her the Sunday paper and she described the guys and their behavior, I became visibly aroused.

Sally said, "It's hard to read when you're horny ... would you like to do this threesome thing now?"

I was ready to fuck her at that point with just the fantasy of what had occurred that morning, but I ask a few questions to make sure this was something she really wanted to do, as this is the first time I would do something like this with her. She convinced me she wanted it. As we made out, I dared her to call the one guy Mark who she said she had been more attracted too than his roommate.

I coached her: "Just tell him you'd like him to come over so you could give him a special thank you for his nice treatment. He'll get it."

She called and said, "I'm a bit of a weirdo, but my boyfriend and I have been wanting to have a threesome with another guy, and you're the first guy I've found that I would want to do it with, can you come over?"

After several phone calls back and forth, he finally said he would be over after he took a shower. We were so nervous when he got here because there was no turning back. I must admit, he was good looking and younger than me (I was 33), but not intimidating. We three made small talk on the couch and rubbed and caressed Sally's clothed body, as we sat on either side. She wore a sleeveless tight top to accentuate her prize bosom and tight fitting pants to reveal the rest of her figure.

Finally, I said, "Sally, why don't you show Mark how appreciative you are for his help this morning?"

She shot me a look like she'd show me, clearly feeling my comment was unnecessary and awkward, and then she took to Mark without hesitating, crawling up on him, and making out with him as he fondled her breasts. Within minutes she was topless leaving his hands and tongue to delight her magnificent jugs, which hung beautifully, topped off by her hard reddened nipples. I reached around her waist and undid her pants and she slid them off, now completely naked before this kid.

She immediately went to work investigating his body and soon removed his pants to reveal his sizable, but still not fully hard cock. As they tongue kissed, I fingered her damp hairless twat while she steadily milked him to firmness with her hand.

Then, not wanting to leave me out, Sally reclined on the couch and I took this opportunity to feed my cock into her mouth. I held her right leg aloft to display for him the treasure he was to receive. He immediately took cue and began lapping her honey hole much to her delight. In and out of Sally's mouth my cock, as I watched her body writhe with passion. For the first time, Sally was experiencing two men at once. It would be the beginning of a new sexual dawn for her.

After a few minutes, she knelt on the floor and took Mark's cock to her mouth, alternately licking the shaft from crest to balls and back, and full-on sucking. By now I had stripped away my clothes and entered her from behind.

I penetrated her with long, slow strokes, not wanting to interrupt Mark's pleasure. I could tell Mark's pleasure by the look on his face and sense hers by her moans. Those moans I believed were from a combination of both my casual assault of her from behind and her lust for this strange cock halfway down her throat. Sally was now fully opened up and without inhibition. Any fears that taking this step would result in disaster now faded away as I continued to pump her, occasionally smacking her pert ass.

I was unusually excited and on the verge of a cum very early. I backed away to avoid cumming too quick and she quickly scrambled onto his lap, eager to experience this new, virile, young, large 7.5 inch cock. She climbed aboard and began to ride like a cowgirl up and down his thick shaft as they intertwined tongues and he continued to lavish attention upon her bouncing boobies. I watched for a little bit, just to drink in what was happening before I attempted to mount the arm of the couch to offer my dick to her mouth. That proved a bit of a stretch for all of us, and certainly for the couch.

Sally quickly suggested, "Let's take this to the bedroom."

Once in the bedroom, she lay spread-eagle on her back with her head slightly off the bed. Mark immediately fused his cock deep into her pussy again as I began fucking her mouth. She was incredible: she didn't miss a beat on me while being pounded by her new found lover.

After a few minutes we switched places and as I took my turn between Sally's thighs I watched as she took his swollen member into her loving mouth, slathering it with her curious tongue. Finally, I was nearing eruption and not prepared to fight it. I knew that I would rise again on a day like this. I pulled out lathering her tummy in all my cum, barely missing him as he sucked her hardened nipple.

But Sally needed no break. She was, at this point, consumed with being fucked. Mark mounted her again with him on top and I watched as she stroked his back with his hands, grasping him so tightly as she had each of her many orgasms, occasionally glancing at me to ensure I was OK with this. I was and I watched lovingly as this kid took no mercy on Sally, pounding deep and quick, rutting and plowing her.

"Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me! Deeper! Yes!" She exclaimed in a near whisper she was trying for me not to hear.

I went to her head, and stroked her hair while he railed her. She looked up at me, and I said, "Honey, it's OK ... let it out. You're not going to hurt me."

She smiled and I backed away. Perhaps Mark was reassured too, as he seemed to re-double his efforts, pounding into her harder, causing her to moan with each thrust into her now swollen and angry red vagina. Sally's huge tits bounced about wildly with every thrashing stroke.

Between her lusty moans with seemingly every thrust of his vessel, Sally cried out loudly, "Oh Yeah! Fuck me! Don't Stop! Don't Stop!"

Mark groaned over and over in pleasure as he fucked her diligently, as if on a mission. Sally was now cumming in multiples every minute, and beneath all of that noise, I could hear a squishing sound - her juices overflowing the ravaged lips of her pussy onto his cock and forming a pool on the bed sheets.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Aaah! Aaah!" she cried out as she gushed.

Thereafter, I suggested that she try both of us at once. She was game, but despite our best efforts it proved too much a gymnastic exercise with her riding his cock while I penetrated her sweet ass. He pulled out from under and offered up his log to her waiting mouth once again as I pummeled her bum, reaching around to rub her still oozing pussy.

After a few minutes, I decided I should offer some backdoor love to our guest, but first I checked with the hostess: "Hey, Sally, do you want to try Mark in your ass?"

"Sure."

But Mark had other plans. "Nah, I think I just want some more of this gushy pussy," he replied.

This round was very much like his previous mount - Sally on her back, legs spread fully out to accept his cock into her formerly loving and tender opening, which had been pounded into a lusty fuckhole by both of us. With every grind of his hips she whimpered in ecstasy while her tits bounced to and fro to the rhythm of her passion.

Yes, thereafter, she did wear out. I believe it was about 2.5 to 3 hours after we started. She and Mark now covered in sweat and her cum, Sally announced she was going to take a shower and that we could join her. Having clumsily tried to shower with her before, I took a pass, partially because I was mentally exhausted from the feast of the flesh, and partly for fear I'd fall and break my neck. Mark, however, eagerly accepted.

As their shower reached the 20-minute mark, and steam billowed out of the bathroom, pangs of jealousy began to swell but it was more of a curiosity. It was weird to have my girlfriend showering with her new lover in my house. While I got what I wanted, and she got what she wanted and more, I was afraid that perhaps some emotional bond might be forming that would spell disaster for our relationship.

The next day she told me that the shower was quite an experience. They bathed each others bodies, making out and fondling and she went down on him again, wanting him desperately to cum.

"So did you get him off?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it wasn't easy. He was hard and I just wanted it so bad. I finally put my hands on his ass, and made him fuck my mouth. I think I ended up taking it all." Sally explained.

"You took his whole cock in your mouth, or he came in your mouth?"

"Both," she smiled.

"You swallowed his load? I'm surprised. It's OK - I'm just surprised."

"Actually, I couldn't swallow all of it. It was amazing how much he came. I tried to swallow it all, but he just kept shooting and it was gagging me," Sally said.

"Wow!"

"Yeah, it was something. Very hot," she concluded.

Anyhow in that conversation the next day, I could tell she was still turned on by the whole event. The next day when I spoke to her, she was so wound up sexually it was apparent that a bond of some kind had formed. We discussed it, and she volunteered that she was tempted to take me up on my offer to sleep around with him, for the first time, but she was twisting in her gut over whether that was a good thing for us.

We finally quickly concluded that we had better slow down and focus on us for the time being. That meant no more Mark. But it didn't mean no more fun for Sally. Even after we were married a couple years later.