The Salon Pt. 03

Story Info
The concluding chapter of Sarah's first fem-dom experience.
3.6k words
4.47
16.6k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSF79
JSF79
54 Followers

Sarah was still trying to catch her breath as she felt the bonds holding her to the padded bench being undone. Her mind was still reeling from the events of the last few moments. Not only had she touched a woman sexually for the first time in her life but she had allowed Karla to fuck her to an orgasm! Yes, she had been strapped down and unable to move but she knew that if she was being honest with herself, not only had she allowed it to happen but she had positively revelled in it!

Then another first: she had tasted another woman's fruits, finally pushing aside years of repression and she'd loved it! As if all that wasn't enough, she'd seen another Shelly willingly subject herself to corporal punishment by her mistress and be brought to a climax by a single stroke of a whip!

As she stood unsteadily on her feet she remembered that she'd only come in here for a hair-cut and wondered at the bizarre yet welcome turn of events. She heard Karla the salon owner instruct her young assistant Kelly to take her off for the next part of her treatment. Sarah wondered to herself as to what other activities these wonderful fetish women had in mind.

As Sarah, by day the archetypal "rich-bitch" ultra-successful business woman, was led out of the room in a daze by Kelly, she cast a longing gaze over Ysobel. Well actually it wasn't just the confident kinky mistress she was looking at, she also drank in every part of her fabulous latex outfit. How she longed to dress like that or like the seductively attractive Karla in her leather clothes.

Some way down the hallway Kelly led Sarah into a new room, and as soon as the door opened she knew what lay within. The warm, gentle smell of expensive leather wafted over her and filled her mind with a world of wonderful images. It was only as she thought of how fabulous it would be to wear some leather, that she realised she was completely naked and blushed as she realised that she'd just walked down a corridor like this!

Without saying a word Kelly, the beautiful & lithe 20 year old, still dressed in her own two piece leather outfit started running a tape measure over Sarah and then thumbing through the seemingly endless racks of leather and latex clothing that filled the huge room they were now in. Sarah for her part just stood there, stunned by the sight and smell of all this wonderful fetish clothing, wondering why she had resisted buying such items for so long and repressing her true desires.

"I'm to dress you in leather madam," Kelly said as if they were still in the normal salon and Sarah was being told which cut would suit her best. "The rubber items are for those on their second or third visits."

This was a revelation to Sarah as it had never occurred to her that there might be a chance of a return visit. And as much as the sight, touch and smell of leather turned her on, those rubber garments made her moist just looking at them. She resolved then and there she would do whatever she had to in order to secure a chance to try some of those kinky clothes on!

Her mind now came back to the present as the young and eager beauty therapist started to dress her. Firstly she stepped into a pair of black leather knickers with a built in dildo facing inward, Sarah watched as the gorgeous young Kelly pulled the knickers up and inserted the dildo into her eager and still wet pussy. She couldn't believe how far she'd come and how lucky she was. Kelly was the kind of girl who Sarah had been secretly lusting after for so many years: she'd become frustrated that her success in business had still not crossed over to a newfound success with men and almost inevitably she'd been drawn to women as a source of affection and sexual gratification.

It wasn't that she couldn't attract men, she seemed to spend most of her time beating them off with a stick so-to-speak, it was just that the idea and the reality of men seemed to Sarah to be two different things. So, she had become disillusioned by selfish, clumsy men who thought their wealth made them good lovers yet cared nothing for her enjoyment and longed for the understanding, grace and beauty of another woman.

Sarah gasped and closed her eyes as she felt the built in dildo on her new panties slide fully home. The smooth leather they were made from felt cold against her pussy lips and added to the thrill. Next Kelly pulled up the shortest black leather mini-skirt Sarah had ever seen, it was so tight that it was a struggle with the zipper undone and to do that up Sarah had to breath in and Kelly use all her strength to pull the zip up.

"Haven't you a bigger size Kelly?" Sarah asked.

"That is the proper size for your measurements madam, if you look in the mirror you'll see it forms a second skin against your own and when you move, it bends and stretches with you." Kelly said as she admired the leather stretched over the older woman's firm, tanned buttocks.

She had to admit that the young girl had a point Sarah thought to herself as she posed in front of the full length mirror. As she moved to strike another pose she could feel the delicious material morph itself to her contours and that combined with the dildo inside her meant that she was heating up rapidly!

Now Kelly got her into her top, a bib style blouse made of the softest possible black kid-leather. This was basically a single panel of leather that stretched across her front from just above her ample cleavage to just above her toned, slim midriff, leaving her pierced belly button enticingly on show. The whole thing was held in place by a series of thin straps that laced up across her otherwise naked back.

Finally Kelly knelt submissively at her clients' feet and pushed and pulled a pair of black knee boots on with stiletto heels nearly five inches high and toes that ended in spitefully sharp point. They were tight all the way up to the knee and Sarah revelled in the firm pressure on her calves. Her outfit was complete and as she surveyed her new look in the mirror she felt the strangest feeling come over her.

It was as if she at last she fitted in, she knew what the drive for success inside her was for and she knew just what to do with it! She felt a surge of power within her and nearly wept with joy from the feeling of wellbeing she was experiencing for the first time in her life.

"Get on your knees my little slapper, its time i tried these boots out." Sara said to the younger girl in a stern, authoritarian voice that she didn't know she had. Kelly blushed but she recognised the authority in her voice and complied without question.

This was the part that gave Kelly the greatest thrill, when the clients finally realised their true dominant nature and women who were complete strangers forced her to submit to their will. She loved the humiliation of being forced to carry out all kinds of degrading, perverted sexual acts by these powerful women and found that the more extreme the commands the better it was!

When Kelly had first met Karla, at her interview for her job, she had barely been able to concentrate on the questions, never mind her answers because of the power this confident mature leather clad woman seemed to wield. All the way through the interview she had not been able to take her eyes off of the smooth leather that creaked suggestively as Karla moved her legs and the way she flexed her leather clad fingers. God how she wanted those hands running over her body!

She was getting the same thrill now as she knelt on the floor and bent over to offer Sarah her firm, pert bottom as when she first felt her mistresses leather touch. She hadn't been sure if the hand brushing against her breast was done deliberately but it hadn't stopped her nipples reacting instantly to firm up like bullets! Karla had noticed this of course and then knew the time was right for her seduction of her young employee.

There was no chance however, that the pointed toe of Sarah's leather boot had started poking into her eager pussy by accident! Kelly responded by grinding herself back onto the boot and was rewarded by the slurping sound of her pussy sucking the leather in as far as it could. Slowly to allow her love-hole chance to get used to the new intruder she started sliding back and forth on Sarah's leather covered boot.

As she felt herself start to get hotter Kelly looked over her shoulder at the newly made leather mistress and was proud to be her first conquest. She was also thrilled to see Sarah frantically rubbing her own clit as she fucked the young girl with her new boots.

"Oh you love me fucking you with my leather boots don't you little slut!?" Sarah panted as she felt her climax near.

"Y-yes madam," Kelly stammered as she struggled to hold on in the face of her rising passion, "I love the feel of the leather pounding my cunt!"

Hearing the nubile young girl using such provocatively filthy language was music to Sarah's' ears, she had longed to dominate another woman for so long and Kelly's saucy confession opened the flood gates of years of suppressed emotions. Sarah came heavily and she bucked and writhed she heard the girl impaled on her new leather boot reach her own climax.

As the two women came down Sarah pulled herself from Kelly's satisfied twat with a loud slurp! Kelly jumped up and straightened her skirt, saying that she had to get Sarah back to the treatment room or else she would be punished. Having seen Shelly's treatment at Ysobel's hands, Sarah didn't think this seemed such a bad thing but guessed that maybe Kelly wasn't so much into that side of things.

They then walked back down the corridor and Sarah felt the strangest feeling come over her as she heard the sound of her new boots clicking loudly on the hard floor. When they walked back into the treatment room Sarah quickly noticed that shelly had been moved inside her bondage frame and was now bent slightly over so as to make her well-proportioned and newly reddened bottom more inviting.

As Sarah drank in the sight of the of the beautiful Shelly's body being pulled taught by her bonds and held in the most vulnerable position, she felt the same new feelings as had surged through her as she'd first walked down the corridor in her new boots. Only this time it was much, much stronger and just as she realised what it was for, what it all meant, she felt it take over her and she instantly felt stronger and more alive than she ever had before!

She walked over to the captive blonde and as Ysobel and Karla looked on with satisfaction, they had both seen that look before and recognized the changes in their client. Sarah's focus was solely on Shelly however, who was nervously watching the newly leather clad beauty walk round and round her cage. She was nervous yes, but also eager for the games that she knew were coming to commence. Shelly was unaware though of the thoughts and emotions racing through Sarah's mind.

As she gazed at the blonde beauty's lean body held taught by her bonds it was all Sarah could do not to drool as she imagined licking every part of her and tasting her forbidden fruits. But first there was a longing deep inside of her that had to be sated, a feeling that had been growing stronger and stronger that she could no longer ignore.

"You seemed to like the punishment Mistress Ysobel was handing out earlier, would you like some more? Sarah asked of her new play-thing. Shelly hesitated as she knew there was no way to answer that question without making things worse for her.

"Yes mistress." She finally replied with the fear of what was coming just adding to the fire inside of her, why did pain excite her so she wondered? She had searched her own psyche for years in a bid to understand her own desire, her own need, to be dominated and humiliated. She had struggled to understand and even spent years trying to deny how she took perverse pleasure from others inflicting pain upon her. But eventually she faced up to the fact that for whatever reason her pain and pleasure receptors were inextricably linked and passion for her was hollow without at least a little punishment...

Sarah could feel her own juices start to boil as she walked over to the selection of whips and paddles, with every step sending an excruciating jolt of pleasure from the dildo held firm inside of her. The whole room seemed to go quiet as she made her selection, she'd seen the crop do its work and the amount of pain it had caused, but blood lust had taken over Sarah and only one tool would do!

Whoosh! The sound as the headmasters' style cane scythed through the air before landing squarely across both of Shelly's upturned buttocks. The whack of the cane biting into her still smarting flesh was drowned out only by the scream as pain seared through Shelly's body. The screams of the captive woman before her were like music to Sarah's' ears and even as she drew her hand back for another stroke she felt her insides heat up with sheer animal lust. The next blow landed and drew a similar reaction from the startled slave who hadn't been expecting things to move quite so fast.

Years of pain and humiliation inflicted upon her at boarding school and held deep within ever since were being released with each blow, each one revenge on the girls who had taunted and bullied her and yet had made her strive for success at the expense of all else. The blows were now landing thick and fast and shelly was bucking and writhing in a vain effort to escape the excruciating agony that was being visited on her derrière. Bright red, angry welts raised themselves up from Shelly's soft flesh, made all the more noticeable by their contrast with her fine alabaster skin.

Karla was stunned by the sudden onslaught by the previously timid Sarah and at the same time was incredibly turned on, she roughly grabbed Kelly who was frozen to the spot by the sight and sound of Shelly's savage beating and bent her forwards in front of her. Kelly meekly protested but had a big grin on her face as she felt Karla roughly slam her strap-on into her already wet pussy. Karla had never been this rough with her before but she loved it! As the blows continued to rain on the immobilised Shelly, Karla slammed her rubber dick into her young assistant's fanny in time with the strokes of the cane.

Ysobel was as shocked as any by the sudden turn of events and after checking that Shelly didn't want to use her safe word to stop the punishment, walked over to the leather pair now screwing their brains out. Quickly she pulled her tight latex shorts down and offered her arse to the already wildly excited Kelly. As she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart she pushed her eagerly pulsing butt onto Kelly's' face.

"Lick it you little slut, fuck my arse with your tongue as Mistress Karla fucks your unworthy little pussy!" Ysobel commanded.

Kelly had never been allowed to touch Ysobel before and had certainly never received the sort of abuse she was getting from the latex dominatrix. It was what she had secretly desired from the first time she'd seen how Shelly had got off on her mistresses attentions and eagerly began to rim the mature woman before her.

Sarah had beaten Shelly's arse until the welts had joined to make one large angry red mark across the surface of her peach. She had never felt passion or power like it and was in a frenzy of lust as she looked for some way to bring herself off. Dropping the cane she grabbed an enormous double ended dildo and roughly pulled her soaking leather knickers down. She turned round to face the now openly sobbing Shelly who watched as Sarah pushed one end up inside her own red hot pussy.

Shelly knew just what to do as Sarah pushed the other end into her face and greedily sucked on the huge rubber dick poking out of Sarah's gash. Sarah had always wondered what a blow job felt like for a man and watched the still captive shelly give her head.

"You love sucking my cock don't you?" Sarah snarled at the blonde impaled on the other end of her dildo, "and the caning i gave you really turned you on didn't it?"

Shelly was ashamed of how she felt, she was hurt almost beyond belief, unable to move either her arms or her legs never mind resist this woman's advances yet she could feel her juices actually running down the inside of her legs she was so wet! But as she nodded her meek agreement she gave the best blowjob she could, knowing the more she was humiliated, the more pain her mistress inflicted on her, the more she would get turned on.

Shelly was now starting to get seriously frustrated, the blows from the cane had elevated her to a painful ecstasy and now having her mouth used as a sex object was turning her on even more, but no matter how much she squirmed or strained in her bonds she could not get that final bit of stimulation to her pussy that would take her over the edge. She could tell her tormentor was getting turned on too and she drew pride from knowing that she was turning another woman on so much that her love juices were running down the double ended dildo that she was sucking and into her mouth.

Just as Shelly thought she would explode from sheer frustration she felt the rubber-dick in her mouth withdrawing and although she was grateful that she might be able to catch her breath, at the same time yearned for the sex it represented. As Sarah stepped away Shelly was able to Kelly being spit roasted and was immediately envious that she was not the one paying homage to Ysobel's anus. She was surprised to see Sarah now walk up and show her a large ball gag before inserting it in Shelly's mouth and fastening it behind her head and even more surprised to see the newly made leather Dom start to liberally smear lube over the dildo that still protruded from her slit.

As Sarah stepped around the cage Shelly suddenly knew what was going to happen next and pleaded into her gag to be spared, she felt the cage move as Sarah stepped onto two steps on either side of Shelly's legs and then screamed as she felt the huge rubber dick being pushed into her butt with one smooth steady, relentless thrust. There was no gentle toying or easing-in, just an irresistible and uncaring penetration of her most private of places. In fairness to Sarah, she waited a few seconds for Shelly's anus to dilate but the sound of the captive slave's wailing into her gag was too much stimulation to resist and she started plunging her new cock in and out of the helpless girls' back-passage.

Shelly couldn't believe the agony and how quickly her mind changed the signals to those of pleasure, within moments she felt her own body betray her as it pushed back to meet Sarah's thrusts. She knew her climax wouldn't take long as she had been trained over long nights in the dungeon and as her passion grew she looked to her mistress for permission to cum.

"Do you want to cum my pretty little bondage whore?" Ysobel asked of Shelly as she tried to ignore the stimulation of Kelly's' tongue in her anus.

Shelly nodded as she was pounded from above and behind by Sarah's massive erection

"Wait, wait..." Ysobel commanded Shelly as she felt her own orgasm gain momentum and at the moment she felt the wave of pleasure crash over her she shouted, "cum now, cum with her fucking your slutty arse!!"

Shelly did as ordered and as if Ysobel had flicked a switch she came, heavily and repeatedly. Sarah was lost in a crazy hedonistic lust and as she felt the woman beneath her cum she surrendered and had the orgasm of her life as she gave one final thrust into the captive girls forbidden place.

As Karla watched all this happen she realised that yet another woman had found her true-self and come to understand her own innate power thanks to her unique brand of therapy. As a way of congratulating herself she finally let the orgasm that she'd holding at bay wash over her, revelling as she did so in the feeling of her young assistant coming at the same time on the end of her strap-on cock.

JSF79
JSF79
54 Followers
12