The Same Thing All Over Again? Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens when date night between friends is too often.
1.2k words
3.08
5.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him walk away from her both admiring his body and thinking "damn, damn, damn" as she feels the familiar twinges in her body, the warmth between her legs and on her breasts. She wanted him and she knew he wanted her and tonight she was not taking no for a answer. Yet she just did and there was not a damn thing she could do about it. She continued walking along stopping at each story appearing to window shop but furiously thinking. Here she was, just barely dress no bra, no panties only the very light dress clingy without seeming to be. It took her a long time to find it and now it was wasted effort. All of her friends think they were sleeping together and always surprised when they could not find any trace of him in her house when they came over. Always commenting how neat "her man" was. That "her man" never leaves anything out of place. She always thrilled to that phrase "her man" yes she definitely wanted him, wanted him to be her man and most emphatically not leaving anything out especially out of her. Whenever he did touch her she felt an explosion of warmth from his hand her nerves standing on edge from his touch and he was the only one this has ever happened to her when touched. She thought back to the time of the street festival when she had to walk in front of him, making sure her hips swayed a little more than normal, and the line in front of her came to a sudden stop and he walked into her his body making full contact with hers. She felt his cock against her ass and it was so hard and big! And all she was doing was trying to walk as sexily as possible for him is he was that big for her then.....! She felt the thrill of feeling his cock pressing hard against her ass as she presses back against him and he against her. When her friend that they were walking with pulled her away she could had shot her. She laughed softly, if only her friend knew she had interrupted the closest thing to sex she and "her" man had engaged in.

She looked into the store window no longer seeing the items for sale but thinking back to that moment and the phrase "my man" rolling around in her head. A plan was beginning to form in her head, she had just installed a grill in her backyard garden the week before and was planning to have a few friends over next week to break it in. She wanted him there too of course and she thought he was looking forward to it as much as she was. Now if she change their date from the dinner out to him helping her learn how to use the grill ,,,,,, well things may heat up. A little wine, the discreet lights from her garden lighting, no one around. She vowed to herself he was not going to leave until his cum was inside of her. Did not matter where, pussy, mouth even ass she was going to have it even if it took all night and she was bound and determine that it will. She smiled to herself suddenly very happy, she had a plan and the determination to carry it through. She spinned on her toes her skirts billowing out around her. The sudden rush of cool air up her legs to her pussy brought her to a sudden stop when she realized that she had no panties on and how wet she had become thinking over her plan. Her skirts settled down again around her legs and she hugged herself as she felt her pussy lips and clit becoming swollen and she became wetter with the warmth spreading up her body and her nipples also swelling pushing against the fabric of her dress. She looked at her reflection in the mirror smiling back at her and thought it will be a very arousing walk home as her imagination takes flight and the dress rubs her nipples. It will be an interesting walk and she will need to to something about the effects almost as soon as she gets home. A sudden though then occurred to her, she walks right past her man's (as she thought of him now, her man) house maybe he will be back from the airport, just maybe, if so her plan may not be needed as she will make sure he takes care of her needs then and there. That thought exciting her even more.

She made her way down the street swaying her hips enjoying the sensations she was feeling, aware of the men stopping what they were doing and watching her admiringly as she walked down the path next to the canal. Their appreciative glances arousing her even more to the point when she reached the house where "her man" lived she knew she will jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around him pressing her body against his ... she knew she had to stop this line of thought as she was getting very very hot. So hot she may just rape the next available male she met. She walked up to the house and checked the driveway and garage, "shit" she thought "not home yet". She stood a moment taking deep breaths trying to compose herself. She did not know until just then how much she had wanted him at that time. Her only consolation was her toys awaiting her at home in her bedroom. They had helped her through the past year, they can help her one more time but not as good as a hot hard cock in her. "Stop it" she told herself, "Not tonight, Saturday night" and she will have cock, hands and mouth she promised herself. She continued her walk home, it becoming more and more difficult to concentrate on the walk as she was now in an area of houses with very few people on the streets, less distractions from the sensations building in her body. She was at the end of her driveway walking now briskly to the side door. The only thoughts in her mind was to get inside to her bedroom, her toys and her release.

She reached the side door vaguely noticing in her distracted state that the light over the door did not come on as she approached. She inserted the key turned it and opened the door. A weight crashed into her, pushing her through the the door, up against the other wall stunning her, arms grabbing pinning her arms to her side a hand clamped over her mouth "Do not scream bitch, do not make a sound, not a fucking word if you do not want to get hurt" a low growling voice said into her ear. The door slamming shut as the intruder kicked it close. Her only thoughts were "No! No! No! No! No! No! Not me! Not me!" her mind gibbering in fear and shock. The only other coherent thought she had was that her date, her man would come to rescue her as she went limp and her mind reeling threatening to shutdown.