The Sandpiper Hotel

Story Info
A lovers' vacation.
1.3k words
3.62
9.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just arriving at the Sandpiper Oceanview Hotel, I stand there looking through the sliding door windows to the balcony. The view couldn't be more perfect. Placing our bags down beside the couch, you come up behind me. Your hands slide over my shoulders and down my arms. You lean slightly forward, kissing my cheek.

Moving my hair to the side, you unzip the back of my dress and slowly glide the straps off my shoulders. The dress slides to the floor as you begin unbuckling my bra hooks. Once undone, you pull my bra forward and let it drop to the ground. Your hands slide up my body as they reach my breasts. As my body leans back against you, I can feel your growing erection.

"Mmm," I sigh as my eyes close. I gently bite my bottom lip and smile.

With your arms around me, your hands cup my breasts. You gently squeeze them into my chest bringing your body closer to mine. Your fingers begin to slowly circle my nipples, increasing their hardness.

You whisper into my ear, "What do you think?"

"I think you're on to something," I say softly in reply. My body turns towards you as my lips press against yours. I pull your shirt over your head and then work my way down to your pants letting them drop to the ground.

As you stand in front of me, your erection pushes against your thin boxers. I slowly pull them down. As your boxers touch the floor, I look up to you and smile. "You may want to sit, first." I wink and gently place my moist lips around the head of your member, kissing it softly.

You sit back on the couch as I pull a pillow down and place it under my knees. My hands slowly stroke your thighs as I lean forward. My hand comes to rest at the base of your cock as I slowly slide my lips around the head.

With my hands, mouth and tongue, I explore every inch of your member. I run my tongue along the shaft, noting the texture of each vein and bulge. My tongue runs along your testicles as I gently suck one into my mouth.

I move back up the shaft slowly, working my way to the head. I look up, gazing into your eyes as I perform. My tongue begins exploring the ridge where the head meets the shaft and starts to run along it, first gently, then a little harder. I kiss the area and then suck at it.

I move up to the head, wetting it with my mouth. I feel the smooth, hard surface against my lips. I kiss, lick, and then tease it ever so gently with my teeth. Slowly, I take your hard, sensitive head entirely in my mouth while my tongue rolls a figure eight around it. I pull the head all the way out of my mouth and flick my tongue rapidly against the frenulum.

My lips draw into a tight circle and as your head moves in and out of my mouth, I begin to suck on your penis, making a vacuum-like tightness and pressure. I bring your whole cock into my mouth and maintain the suction the entire time I slide you in and out.

I continue with long, hard strokes along the entire shaft with just my tongue. My hands stroke the base of your cock as they firmly draw you further into my mouth. They soon cup your balls as I gather your whole member into my mouth. The head touches the back of my throat as I start pumping you in and out faster.

My pace slows down as I pull back and admire your raging hard-on. I let my hot breath fall on your slick shaft, my hands gently stroking your penis. Rubbing your cock against my cheek, I kiss it lightly. I lean directly over you as your cock gets lifted in between my breasts. I slide my hands up your thighs and up to your chest. My body slowly follows my hands and as our faces meet, my wet pussy grazes over your member causing me to moan with pleasure.

Wrapping my arms over your shoulders, I lean forward and breathe you in. As our eyes close, our lips meet. Our kiss begins soft and wet, then quickly leads to something deep and passionate. My hands slide around your back, pulling you closer to me.

My chest against yours, I can now feel your heart pounding. I start kissing your body as I head back to your member - first your right cheek, then your neck. I lower myself as I kiss your chest. My hands slide over your nipples as they follow my body down.

My fingers lightly rub your inner thighs and slowly work their way to touching your penis. With the tips of my fingers, I glide my hands up and down your shaft softly. I lean forward engulfing the majority of your erect member into my mouth. My hands gently grasping the base, I begin to pump you in and out of my mouth. My tongue strokes your shaft as my mouth sucks you in. I softly moan in delight, creating a natural vibration that surrounds your penis.

You move your arms to my shoulders and gently pull me up again. My legs straddle your hard-on as you bring me close to you. Kissing me deeply your arms tightly wrap around me. I can feel your erection bulging against my thighs. I shift myself over and slowly slide you into my pussy.

_________

I take a deep breath and let out a moan. I'm so wet that your cock easily glides right inside of me. I grasp a hold of the couch with my left arm for support. I slide all the way down to your base and begin moving up... and down...

I look down and smile. My long hair flows over my shoulders and grazes over your chest. As you gently slide your fingertips through my hair, I get a pleasurable chill that shoots up to my breasts. My nipples become even more erect at this time and yearn to be fondled.

It was as though you had read my mind. Your hands glide over to my breasts as you gently circle my nipples with your fingertips. I begin to breathe heavily, moaning as I continue to slide your cock in and out of me. I bite my bottom lip and slightly arch my shoulders back.

"Mmm," I whisper aloud, "You feel so great inside of me."

At that point you grab a hold of my hips and thrust yourself deeper into me. "OH!" I yell with pure satisfaction. Your hands continue leading my body up and down onto your huge erection as I begin to gently tug at my own breasts.

You can hear the wetness of my pussy as our bodies collide together over and over. Soon you begin to thrust your pelvis upwards bringing your hard cock deeper inside of me. The two of us breathe heavily as the pace picks up. "Oh yes!" I moan, "Keep going, please keep going!"

I bring my fingers down to my clit and begin to rub. You can feel my fingers graze against the base of your cock as you move in and out of my pussy. The natural wetness coats my fingers as I rub my clit back and forth. I begin to slightly whimper in delight.

You grab a hold of my ass and squeeze as you pull me down on top of you until I could go no further. I can feel your cock throb inside of me. Your hands quickly wrap around me and pull my chest against yours. As you deeply kiss me, the two of us climax together. Our moans acknowledge the intensity of our orgasms as we lay there merged together.

My entire pussy pulsates from the orgasm as your member throbs inside of me. We continue to passionately kiss as our bodies begin to relax. I smile as I slowly lift my pelvis up and let you slide out. As we lay there, our hands gently caress one another's body - the smiles not lifting off of our faces.