The Sapphic Pirate Miranda Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Presented with her ladyship's behind, I licked at it again, running my tongue along not only the sleek canal of her cunny, but to the wrinkled hole of her bottom. That produced a particular squeal, and she soon had Amelia's own large bottom up in the air and spread apart while her ladyship licked at her hole. As I continued pressing my tongue against that place, I slipped two fingers inside her ladyship's slippery pussy, then a third, and finally began forcing my entire hand inside, something which both the ample size of her pussy and that of my delicate hand made possible. As I fucked her from behind with my hand, her broad bottom riding my arm with the vigor of a racehorse, jiggling with each thrust, Amelia screamed with the Tingle, and it was not long before her ladyship, concentrating on her own pleasure, also felt that most delicious sensation, before collapsing in a heap, her lips pressed to Amelia's dripping mons veneris.

After a moment I whispered to Lady Persephone that I knew someone was watching us from the portrait; seeing that I was amused rather than feeling violated, we concocted a plan. We moved over to the sideboard which sat under the portrait, and placed Amelia directly in front of it, while her ladyship and I began kissing her neck and back. Surely it was quite a view for Sir Joseph on the other side, gazing directly into Amelia's capacious bosom. We worked our way down to Amelia's buttocks until we were out of view, and then the two of us crept away whilst Amelia still pretended to be receiving our ministrations.

We reached the panel which opened to the secret passageway, and Lady Persephone threw it open. There, startled, stood Sir Joseph, his breeches around his ankles and his willy in his hands. He turned as scarlet as a lobster as we laughed at having found him in the state of a randy stable boy, but his anger and embarassment were soon abated when two naked females took his hands and led him, shuffling, out of the secret passageway and into the sitting room.

In a moment we had him stripped and laying on the couch. Now, it must be said that I have not had the experience with men that I have gained in Sapphic love during these past few weeks, but even by the standards of the few village lads with whom I'd played games of Tickle-Me-Bum and Kiss-the-Salamander, the pudgy and somewhat grayed Sir Joseph possessed a cock that seemed... well... rather Phlegmatic, like its owner. Amelia clearly wanted nothing to do with it, and seemed a bit dismayed that I would even consider touching it. But her ladyship and I knelt before him, and she licked his cock as if it were a lolly, and I did the same, while Amelia contented herself with rubbing her round breasts against her ladyship's bottom, and petting her pussy.

It was not long at sucking his cock and letting our tongues play together before Sir Joseph erupted with his Seed, which her ladyship caught upon her tongue. She held out her tongue, coated with the white effluvium, and I stuck out my own, which her mouth grasped upon, sliding the ejaculate into my mouth as if it were an oyster. We each swallowed, and then turned back to kissing one another, as I rubbed her large drooping breasts and Sir Joseph, goggle-eyed, simply stared at us.

Lady Persephone pushed me back on the Chinese rug and spread my legs apart, licking at my sopping cunny. I motioned to Amelia and she came over to me, placing her large soft bum over my face. I licked at her most familiar and welcome pussy as Lady Persephone, clumsily but with increasing skill, licked at mine. As Amelia bounced on my face Sir Joseph attempted to grab hold of one of her large boobies but she pushed his hand away. Instead he caressed his wife's bottom while she supped at my wet pussy, watching intently through his pince-nez at the way in which her tongue separated my folds and dove inside.

Within a few moments, evidently to his own surprise, Sir Joseph found his mast a-rising again, and he thrust it into his wife's cunny from behind as she lapped at my puss, and the two of them fucked excitedly, turning beet-red and wheezing from the exertion, while I drank of Amelia's delicious cunny and caressed her vast round bottom on my face. It was only a minute or two more of this before I had my own Tingle, following which Sir Joseph let roar a loud "Huzzah!" and shot his seed within Lady Persephone. When all was done, the four of us sank exhaustedly back upon the divan, savoring the memories of our labors.

Before I went to bed I heard Sir Joseph give orders that the warehouses on the north of the island be heavily reinforced against Miranda's attack, and saw for myself that the three ships under his authority were preparing to set sail for that port, with all but a token force of the island's command aboard them. Sir Joseph's second in command questioned whether that small force would be sufficient to guard the encampment on this side in the event Miranda should strike here, and I heard him say something about gold and ammunition stores, but Sir Joseph assured him that the intelligence he had about Miranda's plans was unimpeachable; every available hand must be put to guarding the north of the island.

It was almost two in the morning when I snuck out and made my way to the bell tower. No one saw me as I climbed the tower with the lantern. Precisely at two I lit it, covered it, showed it again, covered it, and showed it a third time. Then I quickly clambered back down and returned to the bed, where Amelia's plump warm form, smelling of our amorous activities, lay curled so delightfully.

"I have signaled Miranda," I whispered to her as I nuzzled her neck and she rubbed her behind against me contentedly. "Tomorrow night, she will raid the south and seize all the gold and treasure while those fools guard a few barrels of rum on the north of the island. And then we shall be back among our sisters, our Sapphic pirate sisters, Amelia my love."

* * *

TO BE CONTINUED...

12