The Sarah Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you usually wear a bra?"

"Yes, uh..."

"Size?"

" I'm a 34C," Sarah heard herself respond. She felt light headed and the playful impropriety of his questions amused her.

The Manager paused for a moment and looked intently at her. He stared at the swell of her breasts in the blue dress and panned down onto her legs snickering at the way she had her knees pressed together.

"Do you enjoy men Sarah?"

"Yes, of course," she giggled. "I like men."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-four."

"Well, you're not ten years old," he smirked. "When I ask you 'do you like men?' what do you think I mean?"

Sarah was feeling confused. With the drink gaining control of her emotions she was caught off guard by her own reactions. The implication of his question was obvious and clearly in bad taste. But, she felt no offense.

"Sex," she blurted. "You're asking if I like sex."

"Do you like sex?" he asked again pointedly.

"Yes. I like sex," she laughed into her fist.

"Good," he smiled. "Because that's what this business is about."

The owner was mixing drinks. He took Sarah's empty glass and pressed a full one into her hand. She knew she didn't need another one but her mouth felt dry from answering their personal questions and she took a long sip from the glass trying to buy time and refocus her thoughts.

Her head was spinning more and her knees were trembling yet she felt uncharacteristically relaxed. There was a strange tingling in the very pit of her stomach that she couldn't account for and an urge to laugh for no apparent reason.

She took another pull at her doctored drink and sucked on the ice cube. Out of habit, she pulled at the hem of her dress, smoothing it over her knees. Noticing her habitual modesty, the two men looked at each other and smiled. The drinks were playing tricks with her head and they watched as her demeanor changed from tense and aloof to sexy and cooperative.

"You're a priggish little bitch aren't you?" the Manager challenged.

"Sitting there with your knees clamped together tugging your dress down in case a bit of leg shows."

"No. No. Not at all," Sarah smiled benignly. The men seemed removed from her, their voices coming at her through a tunnel. "I'm just nervous."

"How many men have you been to bed with?"

"Just my husband."

"Ever?" The owner asked incredulously.

"Yes. Paul is the only one."

"Not even in high school? Nobody got into your pants?"

"No," she giggled, unable to believe how bold his questions were.

"So what do you like to do in bed?" the Manager pressed."Does Paul go down on you? Eat your pussy?"

Sarah laughed out loud and heard herself saying "Yes, yes he does!" although her voice seemed other worldly.

"Stand up," the Manager ordered brusquely and she struggled to her feet.

"Turn around."

Her back was to him and the other man, the owner, was in front of her. She felt giddy and wobbly and put out her hands to get her balance. He steadied her, clasping onto her wrists. While the boss held on the Manager unzipped her dress and pulled it down over her arms.

Sarah's laughter sounded thin and very far away. She knew she should protest but couldn't find the words. Her leaden limbs didn't want to cooperate as she struggled ineptly, unable to stop them from removing her clothes. The dress swished to the floor with the material tangled around her feet. She stumbled against the older man and felt his hands pulling at her bra straps. It gave way easily and her hands made no move to cover herself as the Manager reached around and cupped her bobbing breasts. Her skin tingled with his touch and when he rolled her nipples between his fingers she moaned in spite of herself. Finally her own hands covered his and she giggled in protest. While she was occupied with the assault on her breasts the owner rolled her panties onto her hips and eased them down to her knees. Before her clouded mind prompted her to react he had stripped her of her panties and she stood naked in front of the two men.

"It's been a while since we've had a full bush," the owner commented looking between Sarah's legs and trailing his fingers through the delta of thick black hair. "It kind of adds to her appeal. You know the soccer-mom innocence."

"A cunt is a cunt," responded the Manager cynically. "I'd like to see this one shaved. In fact I wouldn't mind doing the honours," he laughed. "Though we could probably sell tickets to see her do it herself," he reconsidered.

Sarah's head was churning in wild confusion and she struggled to keep her balance. She knew she shouldn't let this happen and from somewhere far away she could hear herself laughing and protesting an unconvincing "No. No. No."

She wondered if they could even hear her in the distance. But, as much as her own limits tumbled down, there was an overwhelming alien pleasure that possessed her, making her flesh feel good in a way she had never experienced before. The forbidden lewdness of it all energized her sexually and the pure pleasure of their cool hands upon her warm nakedness inflamed her loins. Feeling them touching her skin, squeezing her nipples and probing their fingers into her private places aroused feelings she had never known.

A third and fourth man entered the room and Sarah was vaguely aware of cameras, bright lights and flashes going off. They led her to the leather couch and arranged her naked limbs in pose after pose. Although it felt wicked to have them hovering over her touching her at will she couldn't stop it and she didn't care.

She felt giddy in her nakedness. Even the crudeness of their language seemed so outrageous it made her laugh spontaneously. She could hear the door opening and closing and she lost track of who was in the room and who was giving her instructions. But it didn't matter. She did whatever they asked anyway. Hands were all over her and time-after- time she was rewarded with spasms of exquisite pleasure exploding in her belly.

____

It was almost two hours before they summoned Paul from the bar. He was ushered into the owner's plush office next to the manager's.

"Where's Sarah?" was his first question.

"Taking a nap while that stuff you gave her wears off," the manager chuckled.

"Is she ok?" he pressed.

"Yeah. She's better than ok. She's great!" he smirked. "We took a lot of that prissiness out of her," he laughed. "She's quite the horny little bitch when she gets going."

"You didn't have sex with her," Paul pleaded in disbelief, hoping beyond hope that they hadn't.

"You should have a look at this," the owner cut in. He slid a dvd into a laptop hooked to a big TV. The screen image was enormous and showed Paul standing at the tea cart. Clearly, he watched himself take a small plastic pack from his pocket and pour some powder into a glass, fill it with liquor and hand the concoction to his wife.

They watched until Sarah started to get giddy and then the screen flickered to black. Immediately, it came back to life and showed Sarah splayed naked on the couch. She was flopping about and laughing while voices from out of frame teased her, testing the depth of her confusion.

"Where's your clit Sarah baby? Somebody stole your clit," a voice called out. "You'd better look for it."

Laughing, Sarah accommodatingly spread her long legs and looked for the missing part. Paul immediately noticed that they'd trimmed her pubic hair short so every detail of her female parts was lewdly on display. The camera came in close to show Sarah's busy fingers playing with herself while she smiled benignly at the camera.

"I think she's ready for a tampon," a female voice off-camera snickered. A slender hand pushed Sarah's aside to insert a small white cylinder deep into her vagina. Whatever it was, Sarah MacKenzie immediately dropped back against the couch, legs apart, gasping loudly. Her thighs butterflied in and out and she wailed like a cat in heat. "Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" she moaned, unable to keep her hips from pulsing against the couch. The crowd in the room watched her rolling lewdly about, thoroughly amused by her shattered modesty.

"Touch yourself Sarah," came a command from off camera and her fingers immediately went to work between her legs again. In seconds she was in the throes of orgasm bucking against her own hand in a way she had never ever responded to her husband's touch.

When her pleasure had subsided and she lay panting on the couch the Manager's voice could be heard saying "Give her one more with lots on it," and the female hands came back on screen to replace the tampon with a second dripping baton pushed deep into her vagina.

Her hand went back between her legs but they pulled it away and wouldn't let her relieve herself again although her hips writhed and she whimpered, pleading to be allowed to do so.

A medley of voices kept taunting her asking "Do you feel horny Sarah?" ... "Is your cunt on fire?" to which she gave a breathless, almost desperate "Yesss!"

"Your husband says you're a lousy fuck. Is that true?"

"No!" she whined. "I'm a good fuck."

"What about your mouth? Do you let him fuck your pretty mouth?"

She hesitated then, reluctant to tell a lie but wanting relief so badly she was frantic to give the expected answers and have their questions end. Her husband watched embarrassed for her response knowing that her mouth had only touched his cock rarely in their marriage.

"Yes" she lied. "Yes he does. He likes it."

Paul was bewildered. Not knowing what to say or do he just watched amazed that the beautiful slut on the screen was his prudish wife of just hours before.

"Does he come in your mouth?"

Again there was hesitation. She was clearly wrestling with her answer.

"Well? Does he come in your mouth?" the female asked, inserting a middle finger in Sarah's mouth for emphasis.

"Yes."

"... and you swallow for him?"

"Yes," she blurted, and Paul silently shook his head. She'd never permitted him to come in her mouth and it irritated him that she would say otherwise to these strangers.

The manager clamped a hand on Paul's shoulder when he saw the husband's reaction.

"Don't worry. We fixed all of that. We wanted her to lie her ass off. Watch. Now she has to make good on her lies," he chuckled.

"...and you swallow it right down like the whore you are?" the female voice continued.

A far less confident acknowledgement came from Sarah and she nodded her reply. The tampon had stimulated sensations in her cunt into a undeniable need. Her thighs fanned in and out as the liquid tantalized the tender tissues until every nerve in her most private place cried out. There were tears in her eyes as she humped the air hoping to entice someone, anyone to take her.

"Do you want someone to fuck you?" The voice crooned putting words to the obvious.

"Yes," she whispered hoarsely.

"You know you'll have to fuck everyone if you fuck one?"

"Yes!"

"Well... you need to ask properly if you want something. It's only polite. Why don't you ask us to fuck you?"

"Yes... Please."

"Please what?"

The camera moved in close to capture her face as she said "Please fuck me. I want someone to fuck me."

"Oh Sarah, tsk tsk. Mrs. MacKenzie! You're just a dirty little married bitch aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes. I'm just a dirty married bitch," she wailed, her sense of decency swept aside by the unbearable need in her belly.

Paul had seen enough and reached out to shut the machine off but the Manager caught his wrist and said "Wait. We're just getting to the good stuff."

"And you were lying before weren't you Sarah?" the female voice interjected. "Your husband isn't the only man you've fucked is he?"

This time there was no denial. A loud wail escaped from Sarah's throat as the female hand reached between her fluttering thighs and found her swollen clit. She wasn't gentle when she pinched the distended bud. Sarah's thighs immediately clamped on the woman's hand but she couldn't make her let go.

Other hands moved in to hold her legs apart as the female hand expertly milked sensation from the distraught woman's clit. Sarah's mouth opened in a prolonged aaaahhh! Aaaaahhhh! as an intense pleasure radiated through her belly.

She arched up off the bed in an effort to relieve the pressure and another hand slid under her finding the furrow between her buttocks and the puckered opening it hid. Sarah's eyes flew open and she hissed "Noooo. Noooo. Not my bum!"

The finger teased the opening as she clamped her ass tightly, trying to avoid the intrusion. But the feeling in her cunt was peaking and the touch on her bum hole was so outrageously good that she relented. As the probing finger slipped into her sphincter she grimaced and then wailed in a way Paul had never heard before.

Her mouth opened wide and she threw her head back. A man moved in front of her, painting her face with his cock. It was something Paul knew she hated and he watched her try to avoid it for a moment before the man held her head and eased it between her lips.

From off camera, several voices made comments and gave crude instructions to her. She sucked in a huge breath just before she gagged noisily on the cock as it found the back of her throat. Hands skidded her to the edge of the bed so her head tilted back and hung over. Ignoring her gagging and sputtering, the cock continued to push deep into her mouth taking long strokes that continually violated her throat. After only a minute the cock pulled back so only the head was in her mouth. A loud grunt and Sarah's cheeks billowed with an injection of sperm that flooded over her tongue and teeth. A final thrust and the bulbous knob pushed into her throat once again where she had no choice but to swallow its copious ejaculate.

"That wasn't your first taste of cum was it?" the woman asserted stroking her cheek. "You've sucked lots of cocks haven't you?" the female sneered, making the interrogative redundant. Sarah's half-hearted dissent didn't deter the mocking woman in the least. She persisted asking until Sarah tired of the denial and acknowledged a truth that her stunned husband had never suspected. "Show me," the woman pressured. "Show us all what a slut you are Sarah."

The latest man fucking her mouth was close. His back was arched and he held her head loosely in his hands guiding her as she willingly bobbed her head like she never had for Paul. At the last second, instinct made her try to turn her head away but he renewed his grip making sure she took all his seed in her mouth. His thumb pressed against her throat making her gag but thwarting he instinct to swallow.

"Open wide Baby...Show us what you got in there," a voice from off camera urged.

They tilted her face up while she opened wide for the camera, showing her mouth brimming with the man's cum.

Now her focus was purely hedonistic. Her hand had gone back between her legs and she rolled her fingers against her throbbing clitoris. As her orgasm approached her voice became shrill and laced with the four letter words she had always abhorred. "Oh...Ah..Ahhh fuuuck!" she shrieked burying her face in the couch and throwing her ass against her unseen lover.

As Sarah began to fellate yet another man, the owner smiled at Paul and clicked the video off.

"Isn't that something?" the manager chortled. "Little Miss Priss was just holding back for the right cock to come around. I guess we owe you the 1500 bucks."

"But you raped her." Paul whined. "That was never part of the deal. She was just supposed to dance ... how could you?"

"Nobody raped your wife. It was all consensual. You heard and saw the tape yourself. She was begging like some nympho wanting to get fucked," he chuckled. "I guess you haven't been taking care of that pretty little cunt of hers. She needed it real bad. She put on a real good show for us."

"But you know why she did!" Paul bristled with anger.

"Yeah. Sure I do. And if I forget, we've got you on the tape spiking her drink. You set the whole thing up." The man laughed smugly at Paul's distress. "Where the fuck do you think that will take you in a court of law?"

Ignoring the jibes Paul asked "What was that stuff you had on the tampons you were giving her?"

"It's a strong stimulant that works on contact with the nerve endings kind of like a liquid viagra. The wetter they get the more the stuff works. It makes the clit swell up and distend until it feels like it's throbbing and itching with need all at once. They get so horny nothing else matters. If they can't get fucked they'll play with themselves to get relief. The stuff would even make a lesbian hungry for cock," he laughed.

"It's not right that you had sex with her. Paul muttered bitterly. "That wasn't the deal. She was just supposed to dance. You may have fucked that up for both of us. After that shit you gave her wears off she may refuse to do anything."

"She'll do what she's told", the Manager's voice chimed in confidently. "We're all gonna make money on that pussy one way or the other. Hell, we could sell the tape alone and make a small fortune on the net."

Paul looked at him in quiet dismay. "You can't do that. That wasn't the deal."

"Sue me shithead! If your little missus doesn't want to fulfill her contract then I'll splash this little gem out there and cash in big time."

"I'm just letting you know," Paul bleated miserably, "I don't know whether I can talk her into working here after this."

"You don't have to. It doesn't even have to involve you. I'll show her the tapes and she can make up her own mind. She can work our little intimate shows here or ... we can sell her tapes on the net and everyone she knows will get to see them. In fact I'll make sure they see them."

12