The Satin Planet Ch. 02

Story Info
Chen and Holly make new allies on Mars.
2.5k words
4.06
10.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: sorry for taking so long, but discipline is my biggest vice!

Chapter II: Under the surface

Day 48

4-19-2057

At 9:00, it was time for breakfast. Me and Tamalia just walked into the room with the rest of the senor crew.

There’s Tamalia, the computer officer, of course you know her. But there is her brother, Kyle. He’s pretty muscular, and has a slight beard on his face. He’s the ship security officer.

There’s Chen, second in command to Kyle. He’s medium-build, Asian, jet-black hair, and a pretty quiet guy. I actually feel a little sorry for him, since most of the crew gives him crap, but I always thought he was cute.

There’s Kelly. She’s pretty young, about 18 actually. She’s actually my lab assistant. She has short black hair, which she keeps in a pony tail. For such a young girl, she has a pretty supple body (I actually get the impression she looks up to me as a big sister. She always follows my every movement in the laboratory and always sits next to me during social functions).

And while I’m at it, there’s me. I’m the science officer.

Oh, and we cant forget captain Lillard. Oh GOD do I think he’s sexy! He’s slightly muscular, has blonde, crew-cut hair, and brown eyes. He’s pretty serious most of the time. He keeps himself very calm, maybe because of his massive gift. Of course, that was just a rumor. But still, I would have him in the sack.

It was ten minutes into our breakfast when it happened. The ship began to shake violently. We all looked up from our meals. Everyone was silent.

“Everyone, to the bridge.” Said Lillard.

On the bridge, Api was at the helm. (Api is our auto-pilot robot. His name is sort for Auto-Pilot-Intranet)

Mars, although still thousands of miles away, was like a beautiful bloody sphere from our point of view.

“Api!” said lillard “what’s our status.”

“I am not quite sure.” Said the bot in his mechanical, monotone voice. “We are still three days away from mars, yet im detecting a gravity field affecting our ship.”

I spoke up “The gravity field couldn’t affect our ship yet. Mars has the same rules of gravity as earth.”

Everyone took their stations. (Me and Kelly just sat at two seats in the middle, which was our emergency stations) The captain took his seat at the back.

“Holly, what’s going on?” Said lillard.

“I don’t know.” I answered, looking at the side panel of my armrest. “The scanners are reporting that something on the surface of mars is holding us in a tractor-beam.”

“No device could hold us from that far away.” Said Kelly.

“Our modern weaponry cant even achieve space-combat.” Retorted Kyle.

Then sirens began to blare. “I'm reading a massive energy surge coming right at us.” Said Kellie.

“Everyone, brace for impact!”

Our ship rocked violently, then began to zoom violently forward. “Were traveling at massive speeds captain!”

The Red planet got closer, until we smashed right through its atmosphere. I felt the force of gravity push against my body as the bloody surface of mars came closer…

IT was hours before I woke up. I was strapped in, so I was safe. In fact, all of the crew was safe.

It was Kelly who woke me. “Holly, we’ve crashed on mars.” She told me.

“How?” I asked. “we were still three days from…”

“I still don’t know.” Said the captain, who was kneeling next to us. “But I want you and Chen to inspect the nearby terrain.”

I was another hour before me and Chen got outside. To our surprise, the atmosphere was breathable. The terrain was rocky, and mountainous. There was a red haze all around.

After a short time, we came to a large hill. As we hiked it, I began to notice an object on top of it. We began to walk faster. We got to the top to realize it was a giant metal rod sticking out of the ground. I began to scan it with my scanner. “I appears to be a piece of a spacecraft.” I said. “I'm reading a large structure underground. It appears that its hull collapsed and its filled with sand.”

“How old is it?” Asked Chen.

“About twenty years old. I cant see if its ours or…”

“Holly, look!”

I looked up. I saw an entire graveyard of spaceships. Some were ours, others appeared alien in origin. “Oh my god.” I said as I saw the ships. “There must be hundreds.”

“I think we know what happened to all the ships.” Said Chen. “Is there anyone alive in any of them.”

I looked at my scanner. “No, nothing. It’s just a sea of rubble.”

I looked at Chen. “Think we should go back?”

“I say we investigate.” He said as he moved forward.

I followed close behind. As we approached the first ship, a hard wind began to blow. I looked at the scanner. “ The wind currents are picking up!” I yelled over the noise.

“We can’t get back to the ship! Wind is to wild!” Said Chen.

“We have to find shelter!” I yelled.

We wandered around the graveyard for about five minutes. Then, we found a cave that we ducked into immediately. We wandered down the passage that led into a large main chamber. Inside, large crystals littered the walls and floor. “What are they?” Asked Chen.

I scanned around the room. “They look like they’re emitting a high level of energy.”

“Greetings” Said a voice from nowhere.

Chen and I looked around the room. No one else was there. “ Did you hear that?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said, looking at my scanner’s liquid crystal light display. “I’m reading no life signs.”

“Your devices will not detect us.” Said the voice again.

“Where are you?” I asked.

“We are all around you. We are the mind evolved to its highest state. We are the eternians.”

“This must be the reason the crystals are emitting such a high level of energy.” I told Chen.

“That is correct.” The voice said. “We once roamed the surface of the red planet. You see, this world was once Lush, fertile, and green like your world. But, the great object from the sky fell upon our world. With it came plague, disease, pestilence, and worst of all, the creatures.”

“Creatures?” Asked Chen.

“Yes. The creatures. They forced us underground. That was 5000 Millennium’s ago. Back then, we were not much different from your species. Humanoid, fleshly, but very mentally dull. Once we were forced underground, we were forced to live a dark, dreary existence.”

“How did you survive?” I asked.

“We managed, somehow. After the first 1000 years, our eyes began to adapt. Then, after another thousand, our eyes disappeared completely. Slowly, we began to evolve into cave dwellers. Soon, our bodies evolved away. We were only born as ghosts.

“Then, only a few millenniums ago, we sealed ourselves into these crystals. Now, we are telepathic beings. God forbid the creatures find us here.”

“But you still haven’t told us,” said Chen. “Who are the creatures?”

“They are a barbaric race. When they first came here, they were just large, fierce animals. But they still overran us. We have sensed that they have evolved into a mighty race. You have not detected them, since they use cloaking devices.

“But I am sorry, I am forgetting my manners. My name is Eron.”

“Do you speak for your people?”

“Not exactly. I am my people. I am the essence of us. I am actually billions of eternians in one essence. Now about you…”

“Yes,” I began

“ My name is…”

“Holly rocket.” The crystal interrupted. “And your partners name is Chen Sun.”

“How’d you know that?” Asked Chen.

“We know all about you.” Said the crystal. “We know that you, Holly, had a dog named Skip that died when you were nine. And we know that you, Chen once got into a fight with another student in High School because he was cheating with your girlfriend.”

“Let me guess.” I said. “You read our minds.”

“Yes. There is nothing you can keep from us. We know every one of your families’ names, your pets’ names, and your friends’ names. Your inner secrets, your proudest moments, your wildest fantasies and your darkest fears.

“But I am rambling. You are tired and dirty from your trip. We can clean you both right up.”

Then, a bright, warm sensation came over my body. And then, a bright light filled the chamber. My scanner, my equipment, and even my clothes and undergarments withered away into nothing. Then, I felt my skin being tickled and stimulated. I then realized that every single nook and cranny of my body was being cleaned. The dust literally was being lifted off my body. It felt relaxing and almost sensual, feeling the light touch and cleanse every pore and crevice of by body. Even the naughty region between my legs was being cleansed.

Soon, the light subsided and I was left there, wrapped in a towel the eternians put on me. I looked to Chen. He had a towel wrapped over his lower parts. “You’re being rather kind to us.” I told them. “Why are you treating us so kindly?”

“We hardly get visitors here in these dark caverns. We want everyone who comes here to be in a state of utter bliss. WE wish to keep you here to experience utter ecstasy… forever.”

This statement shocked and surprised me. But I was rather flattered “Holly,” said Chen; “We can’t stay here. We have to report back.”

“WE understand.” Said Eron. “ You don’t wish to stay here. And I wouldn’t wish it on you. But you must stay here for the time being. The storms here are violent, and you would not last for very long.

I had to agree with him. We couldn’t go out in the storm.

“But, we wish to make your stay here as pleasurable as possible. So we will fulfill your most darkest, deepest fantasies. It is very strange. Most species we encounter only use physical intercourse as a reproductive measure. You seem to use it as a median for pleasure.

“But we will grant you this anyway.”

Just then, the chamber transformed into a large-scale bedroom with two beds. The light aroma of vanilla filled the air. Me and Chen were each lying on one of the beds. “What is this, Eron?”

“This is another one of our evolutionary gifts. We are able to transform our cavern into anything we wish. In this case, it is your preferred mating environment.”

“Holly,” I heard Chen say. “I feel something moving around inside the bed.”

I could see his sheets moving around. Then I saw something rise from the bed. It came from under the sheets. I then realized it was a girl. She was Asian, petite. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail. She slowly kissed his stomach, and then worked her way up to his chest.

‘What about me?’ I thought. Just then, I felt a nibbling around my left inner thigh. I looked under my sheets. There, I saw a naked Spanish man kissing my legs. He had a huge penis. He had great muscles, black hair, and black eyes. He slowly worked his way up across my stomach, and between my breasts, and finally, in my mouth. He then took his arms around me and we began to passionately make out. The feel of his chest on my breasts made my body melt.

I slowly kissed his shoulder. It felt, even tasted real. His sweat rubbing against my breasts, his hot breath against my neck. And even, his hard member. I felt it rubbing on the side of my leg. It felt rock hard. Slowly, I took my hand and held on to it. It was so hard, wanted to have it inside me.

Slowly, he grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his body. Then, I felt it go inside me. The feeling of it stuck in me was so erotic. I could have exploded there. But then, he began to fuck me. Slowly, powerfully. It was like my wildest dream. Then, he began to go faster. I could hear the slurping sound as his powerful cock went in and out of me. I let out a slight “ooooooooooh” out of my lips as I came closer to climax. I tilted my head back as he pumped harder. And then…. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” I came all over. Then, he began to kiss my breasts.

In the meantime, Chen was with his girl. She was on top of him, riding him. Her breasts bounced up and down as she rode him. Slowly, his face began to widen as he came into her. He let out a scream of pleasure as her faced contorted with an imaginary orgasm, mixed with the shrill almost sweet sound of her screams..

As he panted and struggled to maintain his breath. But then, she began to kiss his chest. Then, she moved down and kissed his stomach. Then, down to his penis. She kissed the tip of it. Then, she began to suck lightly off the top. Then she forced it down her mouth.

“Oh god holly! She’s deep throating me!” I could hear him say.

I began to get turned on again. But it wasn’t him, it was her. I began to want to get something from a girl. Then, I looked down. Instead of the Spaniard, it was another Asian girl. She had a hint of blonde in her hair. She was sucking and licking my nipples. I closed my eyes and began to moan. I could feel her tongue flicker on my sensitive, pink nipples. “uuuuuuh. Ooohhhhh…..” I uttered as she began to massage my clitoris.

Then, she climbed on top of me. She opened my legs and hers. Then, she started rubbing her pussy on mine. The two lips began to kiss. Our juices began to mix. “Oh yes…” I whispered as my pussy began to moisten. Then, she began to moan. The hot friction between our legs began to heat up.

"Uuuuuhaaaaaaahhoooooohh.”

“Anything you want, we can provide.” Said Eron.

Then, we both screamed. “AAAAAAAHHHHH”

I heard the sound of other screams. As if millions upon millions of people were cumming with me.

A multitude of hands and naked bodies rubbed against me. I felt tongues and lips and penises and clitori all exploding and releasing their juices all over me.

Soon, the screams died down. “You pleasure…” said Eron “…is our pleasure.”

That was why they wanted us to be pleasured. They wanted their own fantasies.

“Now we will have our own enjoyment for eons to come. Until the storm stops, you will be in our care. Let your fantasies run wild”

That entire night, we were pleasured by our new friends. Even now, I like to think they are benefiting from our fantasies.