The Saturday Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Coming of age story series seen through 3 pairs of eyes.
1.3k words
3.62
16.4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: In which I get a Saturday job

Hi, this is my story. So much has happened to me in the 3 years. I have gone from pretty naive girl to a self-confessed submissive slut and experienced some incredibly sexy adventures, a few of which I may live to regret, but hey, life is to be experienced and there is no point in becoming closed and cynical just because some guys may have used me a bit more than I was comfortable with at the time. But I am getting ahead of myself. My name is Janice, and I am now 21 years old. Until very recently I lived with my Mum and Dad in a typical Northern English town, no great shakes really. I love my Mum, but have no respect for my Dad, who is a drunken bully.. In fact I think some of my sex escapades may have been partly fuelled by a desire to prove to him that I am a big girl now and he has no control over me anymore.

So, about me. Physically, well, if you are a porn-surfing connoisseur you will probably have seen one of my more famous sets. I am in an anonymous looking room. In the middle is a big bed on which I am lying on my back naked, being fucked by a big black cock while 20 or so Japanese business-men crowd round the bed watching and wanking. I won't tell you exactly how the scene ends (you'll have to wait!) but it was an incredibly dirty and horny climax, hmmmm. Oh, and there was a birthday cake involved!

I am average height, very slim, and pretty hard-bodied after years of cheerleading and gymnastics. I have longish black hair worn loose with a fringe. I'm not really one of those girls who's really into loads of make-up or fashion. I'm quite quiet really and can't be bothered binge-drinking or smoking loads of dope. I did OK at school and could have gone to Uni, but I just had no real idea what I wanted to do, until Roger entered my life.

My dad had been really narking me to get some kind of paid weekend or evening work so he wouldn't have to give me pocket money anymore. My mum tried to argue that I needed to spend my spare time studying, but dad just shouted her down as usual. As luck would have it, soon after I landed a Saturday job working for a local photographer, who I shall call Roger. Actually I got the job ahead of my best friend Ali, which surprised and delighted me, 'cos Ali nearly always succeeded at everything she did. Roger was probably in his late thirties and quite dishy and cool for an older guy. I wouldn't say I fancied him, but he was light years removed in outlook and temperament from my dad, who must have been a similar age. The job was mostly clerical, but after the first few weeks Roger started giving me more interesting and responsible jobs to do apart from filing and cataloguing. Most Saturdays he was out at weddings or other events. Once or twice I got to tag along and I noticed how good he was at putting people at their ease and coaxing the best photographic results from his subjects. He was also outrageously flirty with women, which most seemed to enjoy for what it was, a bit of harmless fun.

After a few months I had settled in well to the job and loved being in and around the studio, it was such a good atmosphere compared to the deteriorating conditions at home, where dad was getting increasingly hostile towards me. I took to dropping in to the studio after school some nights, partly to avoid home, and partly because I think I was developing a bit of a crush on Roger and liked being around him.

Roger had a pretty big studio, with numerous ante-rooms where he kept various props, costumes and the like for in-house professional sessions. He took on quite a bit of catalogue work, usually for ladies and mens clothing, so there was a steady stream of models coming in to be photographed for next season's fashion catalogues and such like. Most of the girls were incredibly good-looking. Often Roger would let me sit in on the sessions, but occasionally he would send me home before a session, or else lock me out of the main studio area. I wondered what he was up to, but refused to believe he could be doing anything too outrageous.

One night when I went round he was in a bit of a mood, which was unlike him. I made him some tea and asked what the problem was.

"Monica was supposed to be doing a shoot tonight for a catalogue client, but she has just phoned in sick and I really need to get this done now while I have all the stuff here. Damn. "

I don't know what made me say it, but it turned into one of the most important and life-changing sentences I would ever utter.

"Maybe I could give it a go?" I whispered, casting my eyes down half-expecting him to laugh in my face.

"Aw, that is a REALLY kind and generous offer Janice, but I don't think it would work, and in any case it's a swimsuit and lingerie shoot so I couldn't ask you to do it."

More courage, more courage. Deep breath...

"I don't mind doing swimsuits, after all I go swimming all the time. But if you don't think I'd be suitable .." my voice trailed off.

"No, no, it's not that, it's just that, just that ..." he started eying me up and down, becoming more and more animated by the second, as if he was seeing me for the first time.

"Are you sure about giving this a try?" he asked. I nodded, with a shy half-smile. "Well, the first thing is to try a few test shots and see if you have the right body-shape for this sort of stuff. He pulled me through to one of the side rooms where he had racks of proprietary ladies wear. He picked out a green bikini and threw it to me along with a towelling robe. "Get changed into that and I'll set up the cameras" he smiled.

I stripped out of my uniform, put on the bikini and robe, and before I could change my mind walked back out into the studio. Roger had arranged a white back-drop, had two cameras on tripods and a third in his hand.

"Wow, Janice, are we really doing this?" he smiled. "OK, just relax, follow my instructions and let's see what happens shall we." I smiled weakly, feeling stupidly nervous, and yet strangely excited at exposing some flesh in front of Roger. When Roger told me to drop the robe and adopt the first pose I started to tingle inside.

Roger took me through a series of standard beach-wear type poses and gave no hint that he was interested in my body or found me sexy in the slightest, but I FELT very sexy and wondered if he could tell. After about ten minutes we had a quick break while Roger reviewed the pictures. We sat on a step together while he commented on each image. My naked thigh was virtually rubbing against his trousers, doing nothing to reduce my levels of excitement. He seemed oblivious but was very pleased with the test shoot, complementing me on my slim and firm body shape and photogenic appearance. He arranged for me to come back the next day after school, and he would lay out the stuff he needed modelling. He asked me again if I was comfortable to do it, and said he would pay a bit above the going rate.

In bed that night I caressed myself, tweaking my nipples and running a middle finger between my legs and eventually into my wet slit. I thought about Roger and how much the brief posing session had turned me on. Soon I came to a quivering climax, and hugged my pillow until sleep came.