The Satyr Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The sun was high in the sky when he awoke, a crust of dried cum on his chest and even his face. He ignored it, his thirst overriding all other concerns. The fountain continued its merry dance as he drank again, deeply, but this time there was no euphoria, just the pure relief of the water itself.

He was only belatedly aware that, for the first time in months, his cock was not erect. It hung limply between his thighs, its flaccid length and girth nevertheless dwarfing its original size. Laughing with joy, he tugged at the Satyr Ring, but it resisted his efforts to remove it, and his cock swelled swiftly to immensity again. It stood at attention for some time before deflating gradually.

"Well, at least you will go down now," Barada muttered to it. "I suppose I must be grateful for that."

It seemed also that his hair was not so thick as before. The fur on his legs was finer, the hair on his chest lighter, and his long, blond mane, that had grown wild and tangled over the months, felt silky to the touch, although no less a mess.

"I suppose the magic will undo itself in time," he said. With no one else to talk to on his journey, he had developed a habit of talking to himself. Rummaging in his pack, he discovered that the last of his food had spoiled, so that he faced now a long journey back over the desert with nothing to eat. "I can't stay here," he said, "but at least I can take some of this blessed water with me."

He drank deeply, filled his water skin, and washed himself from head to foot. As the sun set and the stars appeared, he set out on the long journey home, the North Star his constant guide.

*

The change was gradual, seen first in the way his hair thinned and almost disappeared, everywhere except his head and around his cock - a cock that remained quiescent for the most part but would surge to life with ardent vigour at the slightest provocation.

At the northern edge of the desert, Barada drank the last of the water from the fountain, disappointed that his legs showed no sign of improvement, that he still had hooves instead of feet. They marked him as monstrous, and there would be no welcome for him in towns and villages. But back amongst hills and forests, he was able to hunt, and he soon had a fire going again and meat to cook.

Barada had lost so much weight on his long journey, so that his old cloak now hung loosely about him. He would have to rebuild his former shape to be taken seriously as a warrior. And yet, even with food to eat, his appetite was much diminished, and each day he worried that he was growing slender and weak as if he were ill or cursed.

Yet his night vision remained sharp, and his sense of smell acute, and he moved swiftly through the wild and could walk great distances without need for rest. He found he could endure the smell of people now, though the raw smell of sexual arousal still triggered an urgent hunger.

North he went. Ever north towards home. Another journey of months.

His nipples thickened strangely, and lengthened, becoming sensitive to the touch and a source of great pleasure to him at first - but as his areolae expanded in size over flesh that felt strangely soft, he was troubled. Soon there was no denying that he had breasts, small at first, but like the moon he travelled beneath they became full and beautiful in time. Nor was there any denying that his slender body had taken a very womanly shape.

Barada sat on a rock by a mountain stream and sobbed his heart out. "I have drunk from the Fountain of the Goddess and exchanged one curse for another," he wailed. That his cock remained undiminished and as virile as ever, despite his body's unnatural affliction of femininity, was some reassurance. His reflection in the water of the stream was less so, his once proud features grown soft and framed now by long, silky hair. His voice, when he spoke to himself, or lashed out in anger at the gods, seemed higher in tone every day.

And throughout the long journey, ever since the temple in the desert, a subtle pressure had been building within him. At first, no more than an itch that couldn't be scratched - a gentle tingling in the belly, or somewhere below. In time, an irritation, then a frustration, to an ache, to a pain that grew intolerable. Until it burst one day, to his mingled horror and relief, blood erupting from a rupture between his thighs. He was sure he was dying, the final vengeance of the goddess for drinking her water. Curling into a ball, Barada wept as his body bled, and in time he slept, believing he would never awaken.

Eventually he dared to move again, and waded into a river to wash away the dry crust of blood. His fingers explored the wound as they cleaned it, and discovered soft, sensitive folds, outer lips about inner lips, and maybe more within. Tears fell from his eyes into the river at this final indignity, and throughout the following night the tears of his defeat fell.

*

North she continued, though without clear destination. She - for that is how she thought of herself, for while she might have satyr's feet and a satyr's cock, otherwise she was all woman. Nothing now remained of the man, the warrior Barada, save fading memories of selfish brutality that horrified her now. Even his name she discarded, choosing the softer, more feminine Rada.

North she continued, until Rada found herself on a grassy hillside with a familiar fragrance that triggered memories of pleasure and a beautiful face. For the first time in weary days, her cock surged to life as Rada searched the surrounding hills. Her heart leapt as she spied a herd of goats in the distance, an indistinct figure with them.

Down through the long grass she ran, leaping streams and jumping a low fence with ease. Up she strode, swift up steep slopes, climbing a rock face with the sureness of a goat. To come, as suddenly as before, face-to-face with the beautiful goatherd.

Mia's expression shifted from startled fear to hope to confusion. Rada didn't wait for understanding, but swept the woman into her arms and kissed her with a passion that allowed no denial. Mia's resistance melted as swiftly as before, and her hand caressed the hard cock that pressed hungrily against her. "Is it you?" she asked.

"Yes," Rada said, catching her lips with another kiss.

"Will you stay this time?"

"Forever."

Mia smiled like the midday sun, and pulled Rada down onto the grass with her. "I like you better this way."

Rada laughed joyfully. "So do I."

*

Hand in hand, they followed the goats across the hills. Interrupted frequently by kisses, Rada told the long tale of her transformation, and whenever she skipped over an embarrassing moment, Mia sensed it at once and demanded every detail.

"Tell me," Mia said, running her fingers teasingly along Rada's hard length, "has anyone had the pleasure of this beautiful cock since you drank from the Fountain of the Goddess?"

Rada shook her head, blushing in anticipation of the next question.

"But surely you have given yourself pleasure?" Mia asked with a cheeky grin.

Rada nodded, her blush deepening. Of course she had. Not with the same urgency and regularity as before, but certainly there had been times when boredom and curiosity conspired to arouse her.

"And has it grown or shrunk in all that time?"

"No."

"Then I think it's safe for me to use - don't you think?"

She didn't wait for an answer, but dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands about the shaft. Rada sighed with happiness and ran her fingers lovingly through Mia's dark braids. The goatherd took the large head between her lips and moaned her delight with it, her hands stroking the shaft gently.

Rada enjoyed this loving worship for a while, but she ached for a more intimate contact. She dropped to her knees and kissed the lips that tasted now of her own salty precum, and eased Mia onto her back. Mia spread her legs wide in welcome, revealing a pussy that glistened wetly.

"I love you, Mia," Rada said, lining her cock up for entry.

"I love you, Rada. Now fuck me like you did before, hard and long until there's nothing left of me but stars spinning in the night."

Rada laughed, and pushed - gently at first, but with firm determination. Mia's expression was etched with pain, but with a determination that matched Rada's. Together they pushed, until the head of the huge cock was firmly within. Rada was reminded of the farmer and his tight ass, but this was so much sweeter. Bending, she kissed the breasts that moved so alluringly with Mia's panting, and teased the engorged nipples with her teeth. With slow gentle thrusts, she worked her cock deeper, all the while kissing her way higher, around Mia's neck to her ear. "Ready?" she whispered.

"Yes!"

Rada pulled out until only the tip rested within, then thrust deep. Mia's cry of pleasure echoed loudly in the hills, and she pulled Rada's mouth to her own for a fierce kiss. "Yes!" she hissed.

Rada returned a fierce smile, and thrust again, settling quickly into a rhythm. It was hard work, but Mia lasted only a few strokes before screaming "Yes!" to the echoing hills, and her flushing body tightened exquisitely about the cock within her. "Don't stop," she said through gritted teeth.

Lifting Mia's ankles up about her neck, Rada renewed her thrusting, penetrating deeper now and with greater ease. Mia alternated between swearing at her and demanding more, and Rada happily gave her more, laughing with joy as Mia climaxed a second time.

Rada was close too, though her muscles complained and it was a struggle to continue. Fast and hard and deep, she pounded steadily, while Mia lay silent, panting, her eyes half-shut, her fingers brushing her nipples. Rada's whole body was tingling with impending orgasm, the tension building slowly to an impossible height. She broke suddenly, and waves of ecstasy, like nothing she had ever felt before, rippled through her and along the cock that writhed with fierce contractions, provoking yet another climax from Mia.

Exhausted, Rada fell back, slipping out of Mia as she did. The sight of Mia's pussy, the lips spread wide, everywhere wet with their combined pleasure, was irresistible. She swivelled round and dived down to smell and taste and drink and lick every last bit of cum she could find, while Mia laughed happily.

"Don't stop," she said. "Don't ever stop."

Rada paused to grin at her. "You couldn't make me."

12