The Sauna

Story Info
My hot wife gets taken in the sauna.
3.9k words
4.19
95.7k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hot wife Brandi and I continued working out at the gym where I watched her fuck her muscle bound trainer Donte' several times after the gym had closed. After he got a jealous girlfriend he stopped training her but he still desperately tried fucking my wife every time he saw her. To be fair she did enjoy his attention and did love teasing him but she wasn't about to put herself in a situation with a jealous girlfriend.

One day after our workout I finished before her so I went to sit in the sauna and sweat out some poisons and wait. Naked except for a towel wrapped around me I sat down and started to sweat. It wasn't long before Brandon the front desk guy I wrote about previously(The Gym) that watched my wife fucking Dante' came in and sat down on the other side of the spa. 'You see any good shows lately?" I joked. Knowing what I meant instantly he replied "Nah, Stupid Dante' blew it with her. Hottie still comes in here teasing the shit out of everyone. She knows full well everyone here wants to fuck her. One day though I'm gonna fuck the shit out of that teasing little bitch."

"She's a piece of ass, too much for one man to handle. Hope you get your wish." I replied.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck her it's just a matter of when." He boasted.

We sat in silence for a bit until another employee came and joined us. Brandon introduced us his name was Todd. Todd was a new trainer about 24, 6'2" with a muscular build not as chiseled as Donte' but still rock hard.

Brandon lustfully waxed poetically about my hot wife who apparently is the talk of the gym. "He saw her fuck the shit out of Donte' ask him about her." Brandon pointed at me.

"He's not lying, I've never seen anyone fuck like her and I watch a lot of porn." I laughed.

We continued talking smack about my hot lascivious wife and what we'd like to do to her when the door opened and in walked my unsuspecting wife barely covered with a towel. When she saw me she started to approach me but I gave her a wide eyed 'no' look. Puzzled but taking the hint she walked past me. "Oh so sorry guys I thought this was a uni-sexed sauna."

"It is now" Brandon replied. Then tapping a spot between him and Todd he beckoned her to sit between them. "Sit down, we won't bite."

"Where's the fun in that." She smiled. Knowing Brandon had watched her fuck Dante' she started to get my drift sexily positioning herself between the two lust filled guys.

Brandon motioned to Todd behind my wife's back that this was who they've been talking about.

"Whew, it's hot in here." My wife exclaimed her towel barely coving her tits and hiked showing off her toned tanned legs.

"It just got hotter." I laughed.

We gave each other knowing glances that the guys didn't noticed since they were devouring her with their eyes.

Brandi realizing that I wanted to watch her fuck the impassioned guys here in the sauna started to play along. She sexily adjusted herself several times moving ever so slightly giving the guys a great view of her tight body. She laid back and closed her eyes and it wasn't long before her towel 'accidentally' slipped down revealing her big sweet tits to the lusting guys. Her nipples were rock hard from the excitement of the hunt. She was just toying with them now.

The guys gawked appreciatively at my wife's exposed tits and feasted on her sexiness like wolves stalking their next meal. They unsuccessfully tried to hide their noticeable bulges growing under their towels.

After a bit my wife opened her eyes and feigned shock at her exposed tits. "Oh, shit. I'm so sorry guys I was so relaxed I didn't realize they popped out." She apologized struggling to cover herself up.

"We don't mind if you don't. You have really nice tits." Brandon quipped.

"Two of the best I've ever seen." Todd creepily added.

A devious smile washed across her face as she grappled with her towel. "Shit, this towels too small, so you guys wouldn't mind if I just took it off, would you?" She coyly asked knowing the answer.

"Whatever makes you comfortable." Brandon assured her.

"You're not gonna offend us, is she?" Todd said to me.

I nodded in agreement.

With that my sexy hot wife stood up and let the towel drop to the floor with a flare. She stood there in all her naked glory hamming it up letting the guys eyes feast on her magnificent body. Sweat dripped from her taut toned body accentuating everything. Her sweet firm tits swelled with each anticipating breath she took. Her tight ass and clean shaved pussy looked inviting and ready for action.

"Wow, you got a great body. Who trains you?" Todd complimented.

"Dante' used to but I messed it up by fucking him. Now I mostly work out by myself." She coyly responded striking a pose to the delight of guys.

"Yea, I saw Dante work you out." Brandon said with a hint of naughtiness which didn't go unnoticed by my wife.

Brandi was really getting into teasing them. "What do you think of these abs?" She asked me grabbing my hand and rubbing it along her six pack giving me a quizzical look to make sure this is what I wanted.

"Nice." I replied nodding yes ever so slightly.

"You've got a great ass." Todd complimented.

She gave me a knowing wink "Thanks, feel it I've gotten it pretty firm." My devious wife encouraged sticking it invitingly towards him.

Both guys as respectively as they could caressed my wife's tight firm ass.

"Nice. You must do a lot of squats" Todd uttered.

"About 200 a day" my hot wife relied before sitting back between the guys. She sat there all smug knowing she was the focus of everyones attention.

The guys did their best to hide their erect cocks under their towels but it wasn't working.

My sensuous wife sat there as beads of moisture sexily ran down her body. Her tits heaved with excitement as sweat dripped off her nipples. "How come I'm the only one naked?" She brazenly asked. "Come on, you've seen what I've got let's see what you have." She demanded.

The guys looked nervously at each other.

"Come on, let's see what you've been trying to hide." My naughty wife taunted.

Sheepishly the guys slid their towels off revealing their rock hard cocks to my eager wife. Both guys were around 6 inches with Brandon a bit thicker than Todds who was uncut..

"Nice" my bawdy wife responded reaching out and grabbing both cocks in her hands. She slowly stroked the guys cocks all the while schemingly staring me in the eye. "Enjoying the show? Let's see what you got." She cajoled.

I slid the towel off my throbbing 9" cock that was bursting from the erotic show my lewd hot wife was putting on.

"Wow, I'm gonna enjoy fucking that." Brandi smiled as she carnally stroked the guys hard cocks continuously staring at me. "You want to watch me suck these young hard cocks?" My hot wife provocatively asked with a glint in her eyes.

"Sure, sounds like fun" I replied.

"How about it guys, you want me to suck your cocks while this guy watches?" She wantonly inquired.

"Oh, God yes." Brandon gushed. "I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you I don't care who watches"

With that my amorous wife seductively smiled at me before leaning over and engulfing Brandons cock into her mouth. She expertly serviced his cock with her mouth as she continued jacking off Todd. She sensually squeezed Brandon's balls as she licked up and down his shaft before engulfing his cock into her mouth. Her cheeks puffed as she took more and more of him down her throat. She made cute little gurgling sounds as she bobbed up and down unashamedly on his cock.

Brandon grabbed her dangling tits and started massaging them. He squeezed and pulled on her nipples as she manipulated his cock with her mouth while tugging on is balls. "This is better than I imagined." He gasped.

"Glad you like it." Brandi tantalizingly smiled as she stopped and moved over to Todds cock. As my provocative wife gripped his cock and positioned herself so she could suck it comfortably Brandon told him he was in for a treat. "She knows how to suck a cock."

My cock was bursting at its seems watching this erotic live porno show my wife was putting on inches before my eyes.

Brandi looked up at Todd with lust in her eyes as she feverishly worked her magic on his cock.

I swear Todds eyes rolled into the back of his head as my wife serviced his cock better than any porn star could ever do.

When Brandi had him good and hard she pulled her mouth off it with a pop. "Who's gonna fuck me first?" My ambitious wife seductively enticed.

"I will." Brandon excitedly exclaimed. "I've wanted to fuck you since you joined the gym."

Smiling proudly my hot wife seductively laid back on the bench. "Looks like todays your lucky day then." She teased with a devilish grin spreading her legs invitingly she beckoned him to her.

Brandon climbed between my wife's beguiling spread legs and positioning his cock at the entrance to her sweet wet pussy slowly slid his cock into her and didn't stop until he was balls deep inside her.

"Oh, my. You just went for it didn't you?" My wife gasp lightly tapping his ass. "Is it as good as you dreamed it'd be?"

"Better" he panted as he started slowly fucking her. "Your so tight and wet I don't know how long I can hold out."

"Cum whenever you want sweetie they're other guys here that'll take your place while you rest up." My lusty wife implored as Brandon picked up his pace. "Oh yea baby thats it fuck me, fuck me baby, fuck my pussy." She looked over and winked at me knowing I was enjoying the show. "I need a dick in my mouth." She bawdily announced.

"Go ahead man, you haven't had any yet." Todd invited.

"I'm fine enjoying the show you go ahead." I assured.

Todd enthusiastically got up and positioned himself so my sultry wife could suck on his rock hard cock as Brandon fucked her. Her tits bounced wildly with each thrust Brandon threw into her until Todd grabbed her tits and started squeezing them like they were Play-dough. When he started roughly pulling and tweaking her firm erect nipples she started sucking his cock with a vengeance. My sex crazed wife was relishing the attention from her two muscle heads and I could tell by the muffled wails coming from her cock filled mouth she was close to cumming. Vigorously sucking on the cock in her mouth Brandi thrust into Brandon as he fucked her really giving him a ride. Soon she let out a loud shriek and arched her back as she exploded in a powerful orgasm. She spit Todds cock from her mouth as she wreathed in pleasure. She was violently shaking and her face contorted from the intensity of her orgasm washing over her. "Oh, oh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She shrieked. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" She wailed helplessly writhing on Brandon's cock.

"Holy shit she almost squeezed my dick off." A stunned Brandon exclaimed. "That pussy is tight."

My gratified wife smiled weakly up at Brandon as he held his cock firmly in her sweet pussy while Todd crassly rubbed his cock over her face enticing her to put it back into her mouth. "I wanna taste my juices on your cock" my wife lustfully apprised Brandon. "Trade places."

Eager to oblige Brandon hastily slipped his cock out of my wife's pussy and helped her to her feet. Standing face to face they lustfully stared into each others eyes before my wife started playing with Brandon's hard dick. "Mmmmm I like the way you fuck." She cooed caressing his balls and cock.

Mesmerized that the woman he lusted after do so long was finally his Brandon played with her nipples pulling and tweaking them as my wife purred her approval.

Todd caressed her tight ass and eventually started fingering her clit through her legs and it wasn't long before he was pumping his fingers into her smooth wet shaven slit.

Brandi looked wistfully into Brandon's eyes. "I'm gonna suck your cock and I want you to cum all over my face and tits, okay? My horny wife sinfully whispered to the more than willing Brandon.

"It'll be my pleasure." Brandon replied gently pushing her face down to his cock. "Suck it like you did Dantes and, I'll cum all over you." He muttered giving her firm ass a good smack.

Covered in sweat, her hair getting mangled she eagerly began sucking on Brandons cum drenched cock all the while purring lustfully she ground her ass into Todds hand.

"Fuck her man she likes it from behind, don't ya? I declared.

My sex crazed wife stopped bucking into Todds hand and releasing her mouth from Brandons cock turned back to Todd and wickedly assured him. "Oh God yes, I love getting fucked from behind while I'm bent over sucking a young hard cock. Come on fuck me."

Thats all Todd needed to hear getting behind my encouraging wife he raised her ass into the air then grabbing her hips he slid his cock into her accepting pussy. Gripping her hips tightly he really started pounding in to her. "You weren't kidding, this pussy is fine. You don't know what you're missing man." He apprized me.

I just smiled knowingly.

My wife's big full tits dangled sexily below her and bounced enticingly with each thrust Todd threw into her. She moaned wantonly as she expertly serviced Brandons cock with her mouth while being fucked vigorously. Her muffled moans echoed unashamedly throughout the sauna. She adroitly deep throated Brandons cock then shook her head and hummed to give him an extra thrill all the while squeezing his balls.

My wife's skillful mouth along with the jolts from Todds fucking were more than Brandon could take. "Oh God, Oh God I'm cumming" he frantically blurted out.

With that my wife released her mouth from his cock and grabbing it started frantically jerking him off staring desperately up at him. "Oh yea baby, cum for me, give that big load you've been saving just for me. I wanna see your cum all over my face and tits. Cum all over me just like you saw Dante' do, you know you want too." My cum hungry wife rawly implored.

Letting out a loud growl Brandon's ass clenched as he shot his huge load over my lascivious wife as she energetically continued jacking him off. The first rope shot across her face and some into her eye the next she managed to get some into her mouth and the third she aimed at her tits. Brandon came hard covering my cum hungry wife with his jiz.

"Oh, yea. That's it, that what I like to see. Give it to me" My wife lustfully exulted as she rubbed Brandons cock around in his jiz decorating her. She'd stick his cock back in her mouth and clean the cum off it until she had most of it off her face. "Your cum tastes good." She sinfully smiled. "Better than Dantes."

Brandon weak in his knees and had to sit down. "Holy shit, she's a sexual dynamo. Never had my cock sucked like that before." He gasp towards me trying to catch his breath. "No wonder Dante' was so upset when she stopped fucking him."

Todd had stopped fucking my wife and just held his cock deep inside her as Brandon came but now he was fucking her again. "My turn to cum like that." He informed. Releasing his grip on her hips he grabbed both her arms and pulled them back like he was riding a motorcycle.

I love the way she looks when she's fucked in this position. Her sweet tits jet out bouncing alluringly and her head tips submissively upward. I couldn't help but rub my engorged cock at this erotic site happening before me.

Todd fucked my lustfully responsive wife like he hadn't had pussy in months. Each time he forceful plunged his cock into my wifes accepting pussy she would loudly yelp. The sound of slapping flesh echoed off the saunas wall as Todd angrily pounded his cock into my complient wife over and over. He was fucking her so hard a frothy foam coated his cock.

"Suck the old guys cock." Todd barked pushing my wife's head down towards my throbbing cock.

Brandi deftly began sucking my cock the best she could with no hands and being pounded so viciously.

It felt awesome none the less. The extra vibrations of his cock pounding into her reverberated through Brandi's mouth to my cock almost sending me over the edge.

"This pussy is amazing man you outta get you some." He gasp. "I'm gonna cum where do you want it?"

My bawdy wife released my cock from her mouth and looking back at Todd as he continued ardently fucking her replied the best she could between gasps. "Cum...in...my...pussy...I...want...my unsuspecting...husband...to...eat...your...cum...out of me..." She frantically panted. "Fill my pussy with your seed." She begged. "I wanna feel your cock swell and explode inside me."

Todd threw one last aggressive thrust into her then let out a loud guttural groan as he filled my wife's craving pussy with his load. He released her arms and grabbing her by her tits he hoisted her into the air. Her feet weren't touching the floor as he bounced her on his cock draining every last drop into her.

Brandis tits flailed wildly as she was helplessly manhandled as her pussy filled with Todds load.

The site of her dangling in the air impaled on Todds erupting cock was almost more than I could take.

"Oh God, Oh God yes, that feels so good" my wife uncontrollably gulped being sexily held firmly in the air against Todds chest. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!" She shrieked as she exploded again in a powerful orgasm. She reached behind her and grasped Todd behind his neck causing her tits to jet out invitingly. Her legs wiggled wildly as she struggled to manipulate Todd cock inside her for maximum pleasure. When she finished cumming she went limp like a rag doll still impaled on Todds cock.

"I think you killed her." I laughed.

"Fuck that was amazing." Todd gasped lifting my sexy exhausted wife off his cock and lying her onto the bench. "Best piece of ass I've ever had."

Brandi looked sexy as hell covered in sweat, cum dripping from her freshly defiled pussy sensually wreathing on the bench as her sweet full tits expanded with each delightful breath she took.

"God I'm hard again from her. I need to cum." Brandon declared. "Can I fuck you again?"

My wife looked appreciatively up at Brandon. "I'm pretty wore out from my workout, this heat and you two studs fucking the shit out of me. Save it for next time." She whispered weakly.

"Next time? You mean I can fuck you again?" Brandon happily responded.

"Oh hell yea, both of you. I love hard young cock." My wife assured.

The two guys high fived each other. "Cool, we'll see you around then." They boasted.

"I definitely want my husband to watch you two fuck me, he gets off on that." She weakly simpered.

"As long as I get more of that sweet pussy of yours I don't care who watches." Brandon confided. "I'll fuck you in front of Dante' if you want."

"I'm in too." Todd proclaimed.

The two guys wrapped their towels around their waists and each one pinched my wife's erect nipples before leaving.

"Goddamn that was hot as hell." I proclaimed to my exhausted wife. "You were amazing."

Brandi weakly smiled at me "Glad you liked it. Thank you for setting that up, it was amazing." Gingerly sitting up she spread her legs invitingly towards me. "Now, time for your reward."

I could barely contain myself as I peered at the cum dripping from her just fucked swollen pussy. "Really? Now? I thought you were wore out?"

"I know you love to chow down on me after I've been fucked." She smiled lightly tapping her clit. "Come on big boy, come to mamma."

I went to her and kissed her firmly on the mouth knowing full well where it had been. Sticking my tongue down her throat I could taste the remnants of cock and cum still beguilingly lingering in her mouth. I broke the kiss and slowly kissed my way down her soaked ravaged body. Licking and sucking on her sweet tits before sliding between her legs and going to town on her freshly fucked pussy. Knowing she was exhausted I slowly jacked myself off as I licked and sucked on her clit. I began fucking her with my tongue sticking it as far into her gapping just fucked pussy as I could then holding it inside her and flicking it around. She moaned wantonly gripping my head tightly and moving it around. "Oh yea, thats it clean me up. I love it when you eat me out after I've been fucked" she growled. When I sucked on her clit roughly which sent her over the edge eruptingwith another powerful orgasm.

12