The Sauna

Story Info
They meet at a football game and enjoy a sauna.
1.5k words
3.73
10.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sauna

Jenny's eyes were fixated on the face of one of the parents at the football match. It was Saturday morning and all the eight-year-olds were running round the field kicking the round ball in what seemed to be a haphazard way. The parents were on the sidelines yelling out the kids' names and encouragement. Most of the kids didn't have a clue and it showed. Jenny couldn't believe that her ex fiancé would come to a school football match. The closer she got, the more she realised that it wasn't him at all -- this man was 3 inches shorter and had different colour eyes. By the time she realised this she was just a few yards away from him. She had not been aware that it had been so obvious that she was staring at him. It was a surprise when he came over and said,

"Why are you staring at me so closely?"

"You looked so much like my ex fiancé I couldn't believe it. You look identical in the face but have different colour eyes and he was 3 inches taller than you."

"Are you a parent too?"

"No. I'm a teacher. A lot of these kids are in my class and I just like to see how they play."

"I thought you must be a parent. That boy with the blonde hair who has got the ball right now -- that's my son. By the way I am Ben. "

"Where is your wife?"

"We are divorced. She is the blonde in the red coat down there."

"What happened?"

"She fell for a lesbian and decided she preferred to lick pussy. Sad. Sad. Very sad."

"That must be hard to take. That is really an insult isn't it?"

"Yes. I haven't really gotten over it."

"My friend Rachel often comes over after the game -- I have a pot roast going but today all the kids are going to McDonald's because it's the last game of the year so Rachel is not coming. Do you want to come over? We can walk to my apartment from here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure. There is far too much to eat for me."

After the strange introduction, there was sexual tension in the air. Neither Jenny nor Ben could get out of their minds that perhaps fate had delivered them a partner. Who knew? They continued on sparring in a very low-key but all the time edging closer to some sort of sexual connection.

As they entered Jenny's apartment the smell of the pot roast was overwhelming.

"Boy that smells great."

"Wait till you taste it."

They tucked into the pot roast and continued their discussions to find out more about each other. Ben was rather bitter that he had been rejected for a woman. That was galling. Jenny explained that her fiancé had only been with her for a few months and wanted sex from the start. Jenny had been prepared to do everything except penetration. She had promised her mother on her deathbed that she would get married a virgin. It was crazy but just one of those things. A few days before the wedding she arrived home and there was a note, "I'm going. You'll never see me again." And that was that. He disappeared off the face of the earth, never to be seen again. Every time she thought of him the word, "bastard, cabron, shit", came to mind.

While they were eating Ben remarked, "What's that?" pointing to a small structure in the corner.

"That's my sauna. I was an exchange student in Finland and discovered them. When one came up for sale second hand and cheap I couldn't help myself, I bought it.

"I've always wanted to try a sauna. Never even been near one."

"Sure. After lunch. You've got to wait a while before you can have a go. I will turn it on. It takes a while to warm up."

Jenny wrapped herself in a towel which covered her from her breasts to her bottom and then he wrapped a towel around his waist. They enjoyed the steamy heat and talked until Ben asked about using the birch broom which was traditional. Jenny pointed to the shelf and he brought one down. She began birching him gently on his back and then turned her back to him so she could be on the receiving end. She held her towel against her front so the back would be exposed. Ben was very gentle and it was obvious that Jenny loved it. She asked him to beat her gently on the buttocks. When he started this Jenny began to enter an erotic trance and left this world. She allowed the towel to drop-down completely and kept making noises of approval. Probably to get more comfortable she bent over and in so doing opened her cheeks a little. Ben could see her getting more and more excited and could see the entrance to her vagina and that it was becoming moist. In flood would be more accurate. In one movement he positioned his erection at her entrance and pushed deep inside her. There was some resistance but not much as he slowly but forcefully opened her up until his loins were up against her cheeks.

At that moment Jenny was wrenched from her erotic trance,

"What are you doing? Did I say you could do that? What are you doing?"

"I could see just how wet you were and it was like an invitation I couldn't resist. Do you want me to pull out?

"No. Just stay there. It's very nice. You're the first man who has ever been inside me. I like it"

"I'd like to move but if I do I'm going to come. It's been seven years since I've been with a woman. Are you safe? I don't want to get you pregnant."

"No. I'm safe."

She felt Ben's thrustings and the pulses of his penis as he ejaculated into her.

"That was quick."

"You're the first woman I've been with for years. Next time it will be slower."

"I'm a mess. I will have a shower. I've got to clean up. You can have a shower after I'm finished."

Jenny was quite brazen and came out of the shower completely naked. She was wanting to see if Ben looked but he only sneaked a glance. Ben came out of the shower with the towel round him but it didn't last long. Jenny pulled it away.

"I thought so. You are 3 inches shorter in height than my ex-fiancé but you are 3 inches longer in the dick department. I thought you must be rather large when you penetrated me -- it just felt so full -- fuller than even with my biggest vibrator inside me. I felt like the filly when the stallion mounts her from behind and she has no idea what's happening except that there is something very long insider her. Wow." She grabbed it.

"You're ready to go again. Oh boy. I'm looking forward to this."

She led Ben into a bedroom and lay down with legs open. Ben stood and looked surprised to say the least. Women didn't normally do this.

"You haven't seen one of these for a while have you?"

"No. It's been about seven years. Yours looks very pretty. I'm surprised, very surprised, that you would just lie down like that. We've only just met."

"I've been waiting seven years for fate to intervene and bring me a good man and fate has intervened. Here you are. So what are you going to do?"

"Your clitoris is beckoning me to lick it and it's irresistible."

"God. That's the first time in years that a tongue has worked its magic down there. God. I'm coming. Keep licking."

Jenny's thighs tightened around his head as her body spasmed.

"Keep licking."

"I want to look at you again. I like hairy pussies and you have nice thighs. You are nice and meaty and your clitoris is really sticking out."

"Don't look too long. I'll let you look again later, I promise. My ex fiancé was three inches taller than you but your dick's three inches longer than his. I can't wait. If you hadn't pushed in to me before I would be terrified. It looks so big. Slowly. Take it slowly. I want to enjoy this. Wow. I can't believe it. There's still more but it feels great. I can't believe I've taken it all in."

Ben moved slowly and deliberately for minutes while Jenny oohed and aaahed. It felt great but there was no orgasm and she felt Ben subside and then fall-out. That wouldn't happen again. The next time she brought her trusty vibrator out and applied it to her clitoris with predictable results. It took a few more visits to the sauna before they could satisfy their sexual urges and Ben moved in. Fate is a wonderful thing.