The Sausage Slut

Story Info
Sausages increase wife's sexual satisfaction.
1.8k words
4.38
76.5k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie had just got home from work. Dropping her jacket on the chair she tiredly made her way to the bedroom. It had been a long day at work and she was thankful her two young kids were at her parents. She walked into the room and looked at herself in the mirror. At 33 and after two kids, she still looked pretty good. Angie picked up a scrunchy and ran her hands through her hair. She liked the way her breasts stuck out as she pulled her hair into a knot. She eyed them proudly, the mounds peeking out under her light blue lycra top. She wore a grey skirt and dark smoky stockings finished the look. Angie started to undress, preparing herself for a shower. She had just removed her stockings when Steve, her husband walked in. He circled her waste from behind and kissed her neck. Her body arched as his hands moved upwards and cupped her breasts. Steve turned her head and kissed her mouth, lightly moving his tongue to collide with hers. "I've been thinking about you the whole day" Steve rasped hotly into her ear.

"Me too." Angie gasped as Steve's fingers squeezed her milk filled breasts.

"Come with me," Steve said, "and no complaining." He grabbed her hand and led her to the spare room with a metal-framed double bed. Earlier on, Steve had attached hand restraints to the metal frame. Steve pushed Angie down on the bed and kissed her deeply. He pulled one hand up by the wrist and fastened the restraint quickly. "Hey, What are you doing?" Angie protested. Steve ignored her and pulled her other hand up and fastened it to the bed. "I'm uncomfortable." Angie continued to protest as she lay flat on the bed with her arms outstretched and with little movement.

"Just relax and trust me." said Steve. "Lay there and I'll be back. I need to get something."

Angie stared up at the ceiling. She was pissed that Steve would just leave her like that and not even tell her where he was going. She didn't really go in for being restrained in the first place. Barely five minutes passed before she heard Steve returning. He paused outside the door and she heard the sound of something being put down before Steve walked in again.

"Where did you go? Don't leave me tied up like this again. You know I don't...."

Steve silenced her complaining mouth with another deep kiss, this time his tongue reaching in to tickle her tonsils. Angie kissed him back. One thing she loved was a good kiss and Steve knew exactly how to kiss her. Steve moved his hands under her back and gently squeezed and rubbed her back as he kissed her. Her kisses became more passionate now and her nipples were showing through the fabric of her blouse. With a quick snap, Steve unclasped her bra and pulled her lycra blouse together with her bra up over her breasts. With his hands still kneading her back, he moved his mouth over her breasts and gently licked each nipple. "Ooohhh!" moaned Angie as small jolts of pleasure moved out from her nipples. Steve covered her right nipple with his mouth and sucked as he tongued it, then moved over to the next nipple. Both nipples stood proudly at attention. Steve moved lower across the bed and unzipped Angie's skirt. He lifted it up above her waste, exposing her white panties. Steve noticed the dark wet spot in the crotch of her panties and smiled with satisfaction. He moved to the foot of the bed and reaching up, he pulled her panties off. Steve pulled her legs apart and moved his face into the vee of her crotch. He inhaled deeply, enjoying the musky smell of her steamy pussy. Moving closer he stuck out his tongue and licked along the crevice of her pussy.

"Ohhhh God!" moaned Angie. "That feels so good. I just love your tongue."

Steve continued to lick her, up and down her pussy lips and over her clitoris. Angie's body started to move in rhythm with his tonguing as her moans got louder.

Steve reached up and pinched both her nipples as he continued his licking. He teased and pinched her nipples a little rougher now as his licking became more urgent.

"Ohhhh yeah! There, lick it, lick it you bastard. Just there." Angie cried out, her hands straining on the restraints. "Uhhhh, don't stop, don't stop! I'm gonna cum!"

Her arse lifted off the bed and pushed her pussy deeper into Steve's face. He kept on licking her pussy and pinching her nipples. "Unnnhhhh!" Angie's legs lifted further off the bed and clasped around his head as she came. Steve licked a little more as her legs collapsed back on to the bed. He looked up at her and she gave a weak smile.

"You still have your clothes on." she said. "Why don't you fuck me?"

Steve smiled and said "In a minute. I didn't have time for lunch today and I'm kinda hungry."

"Can we take off these restraints now?" Angie asked. "You know I don't like them."

"I didn't see you complaining just now," smiled Steve as he started to undress. "Let me have lunch first and then we'll see."

Steve stood naked now, his cock standing up straight. He never failed to get a hard on just by looking at his wife. Hell, even the thought of her gave him a hard on. Steve left the room.

"You gonna leave me tied up while you have lunch?" yelled out Angie, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Just relax baby, you're part of my lunch plans." Steve replied with a smirk as he returned to the room. He was carrying a plate he had placed outside earlier. On it was a cooked sausage. Steve placed the plate at the foot of the bed where Angie couldn't see it. He climbed over her and lay on top of her and kissed her neck and ears. She could feel the heat building up in her again. How she wished her hands were untied so she could touch him and caress him too. She could feel his hard stick pressing into her legs and she wished she could hold it and stroke it. Steve kissed her mouth again, his hand massaging her breasts; her nipples still sensitive from the stimulation earlier. The heat was transferring itself to her pussy and she could feel herself getting wet again.

"Just fuck me will you?" said Angie almost in desperation. Before she could say anything more, Steve located her clitoris and gave it a lick. "Unnnh!" cried Angie.

Steve licked her labia and clitoris alternately as Angie continued to moan. He could see her pussy was well juiced up – ready for what he had planned. He continued licking her gently as his hand reached for the sausage. Slowly he placed the sausage at the mouth of her gaping pussy as he continued his licking.

"Wh- What's that? What are you doing?" Angie asked in surprise

"Preparing my lunch." replied Steve. "I'm having marinated sausage!!"

"No!" protested Angie. " Don't go sticking things in me. Don't!"

Steve ignored her as he started licking her again. Angie tried to close her legs but he held them apart. He pressed the sausage against her pussy opening again and watched as it slowly slipped in.

"No, No!. I don't like it!" screamed Angie "Take it out. Take it out now!!"

Angie hated that Steve was doing this to her. How could he put a sausage into her? And why wouldn't he stop? Why wouldn't he listen to her.

"Take it out Steve! Take it out now!" She cried, getting angry now. " I don't want to catch an infection."

"Oh just relax and try to enjoy it." replied Steve. His cock was throbbing as he saw the sausage buried deep inside her. He found this to be so kinky and such a turn on.

Angie tried to blank it out of her mind. This was really too much. First she was tied up against her will and now she had a sausage stuck in her. A Sausage! Really, this was disgusting. How could her husband do such a thing to her? She could feel him licking her clitoris and she tried to ignore the electric jolts it was sending to her pussy. She could feel the sausage stuck deep in her. It didn't hurt and it really didn't feel uncomfortable. If she thought really hard about it, it felt just like a cock in her.

"Just lick me Steve. Please!" She pleaded. "Take the sausage out!"

Steve started to lick with more fervour now. He moved his hand up to the sausage and slowly started to move it in and out of her pussy as he continued licking her clitoris. Steve kept up the double stimulation, maintaining a slow rhythm, moving the sausage in and out of her. He could see her body starting to respond. With his tongue on her clitoris and his right hand working the sausage, he moved his left hand up to her breast to tease her nipple.

"Oh God! What are you doing?" cried Angie. Her body was betraying her now. She couldn't ignore the fire that was building in her. She new she was sopping wet and she could hear the sausage making a squishy sound as it fucked into her.

"Lick me harder, don't use the sausage. Oh fuck the sausage harder!" Angie moaned, aware that she was giving contradicting signals. "Oh shit, it feels so good I don't know what I want."

Steve continued his licking and probing with the sausage. His left hand kneaded and tweaked her nipples. He fucked the sausage faster inside her. The squelching sound was getting louder and he could taste her juices as they flowed from her pussy. His jaw and hands ached as he licked her, tweaked her nipples and sausage fucked her harder and faster.

Angie's hips were raising and fucking back on the sausage and his mouth as her orgasm built.

"You bastard!" cried Angie "Lick me hard! Don't stop! Fuck me with that sausage!" Her hips continued thrusting and her hands strained at the restraints.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum. Don't stop, Don't.......Aaaarrrrgggh!!" Angie screamed in ecstasy as a huge orgasm swept over her. Steve kept the sausage fucking into her as he removed his mouth from her clit. Her arse was still in the air as he fucked her a few more times with the sausage before she collapsed on the bed. Steve sat on the bed and looked at his well fucked wife; her eyes closed; bra and blouse raised to her neck; skirt raised and around her stomach and a sausage still buried in her pussy.

Steve slowly pulled out the sausage, noticing it was covered with her cum. "Open your eyes babe," Steve said. Angie looked up at him holding the sausage and said "I hope you enjoy eating that sausage as much as I enjoyed getting fucked by it!"

Steve smiled and bit into the sausage. As he finished eating it he un-strapped her wrists from the restraints and said "That was yummy. And now I'm gonna fuck you."