The Savior Ch. 01 (Version 2.0)

Story Info
Sunni, a young violinist, is chosen to save a doomed race.
1.5k words
4.34
7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something magical was happening on stage tonight. The violinist's hands blurred, a perfect symphony of virtuosity and beauty. Her eyes were closed and a serene smile graced her lips as she neared the end. When it finally came, and her bow had left the strings, the entire audience was quiet. It was almost as if they were still processing what they had seen. And then, all at once, thunder.

The applause and shouts of approval shook the concert hall. People were out of their seats. Sunni Mnclair gave a sweeping bow before turning to the orchestra behind her and urging them to stand up. She knew that without them, she would have been dead in the water. After carefully laying her violin down, she applauded each and every orchestra member, making sure to catch everyone's eye so they knew how grateful she was.

Sunni was a prodigy. At the age of 5, she was giving solo concerts with the local symphony. After graduating at 13, she went on to be one of the youngest students ever to study at the famous Julliard, an internationally renown school of music. And now, at the age of 23, she was giving a world tour, showing of her exceptional skills.

Sunni's virtuosity wasn't the only thing that caught peoples attention- she was entrancing. She stood at 5'4, and her Asian/Native American heritage gave her an exotic look. With soft, high cheekbones and bright green eyes, she was able to express her pleasure with music clearly. Her body was perfect in every way, with light brown skin and curves where they needed to be. She kept her hair short, with shaved sides and long on the top. Men lusted after her and women envied her.

After the thunderous applause died down, she made her way backstage, still high on the euphoria of the performance. Sunni made it a point to avoid people whenever a concert was over. It wasn't that she was conceited -it was quite the opposite, actually. She wanted the audience to focus on the symphony, for they were the heart of the performance. Nine times out of ten, she would slip quietly out the back entrance and drive her car back to her hotel, where she would settle down with her laptop and dinner.

That was another unique thing that set Sunni apart from the others. Instead of flying first class to each concert, she would drive her vehicle from state to state, staying in modest hotels and supporting the local diners. Even her car reflected her personality. It was a 1997 Toyota Camry, a car she had owned since she was 16 years old. She maintained it perfectly, and it ran strong, despite that 220,000 miles on it.

As she pulled into the hotel parking lot and shut off her car, she got out and retrieved her violin. The front desk greeted her with a warm smile as she crossed through the lobby and into the elevator. Right before the doors closed, a voice called out with "Hold the door, please!" Sunni quickly pressed the door open button a moment before a young brunette dashed into the car, her face flush from the quick sprint.

"Oh god, thank you so much." The young girl said, fanning herself. "These things are so slow and I thought you wouldn't keep it open."

Sunni just smiled warmly at the girl. "Oh, it's no problem at all. I've found myself in the same situation myself. I'm glad I could help!"

The girl returned the smile before studying Sunni. "Hey, you're that violinist that I saw on stage tonight!"

Sunni blushed furiously. If there was one thing she didn't live for when it came to being a world renown violinist, it was the fame that came along with it. She preferred a sliver of anonymity.

"I...yes I am." She stammered, unsure of how to respond. "You were amazing up there tonight!" The girl continued. "Where did you learn to play like that?"

Sunni felt herself drawn into the girls eyes. They were a bright blue color with flecks of gold scattered within, almost like the summer sun in the clear sky. "I...started young, I guess." She heard herself say. "It's always been a dream of mine. A passion that has driven me my whole life."

The young girl nodded, her eyes still locked with Sunni's. "That's good." She said softly. "We could use a drive like yours. My name is Heather. Why don't you come with me to my room so we can talk some more?"

The young woman's mind screamed at her to say no, and she felt a tickle of panic as she agreed. The two got off on the 24th floor before making their way to a room that was two doors down from Sunni's. Heather used her keycard and unlocked the door. After both had made it in the room, she locked the deadbolt and the chain lock.

"Can you take a seat for me, Sunni?" She asked softly. "On the end of the bed?"

Sunni felt herself comply with the order, her mind racing a million miles an hour. 'She's going to rob me and kill me.' She thought to herself. "Or even worse, call a friend and have them rape me.'

Almost as if she was reading her thoughts, Heather said "I'm not going to hurt you, Sunni. I promise you. I'm going to help you." She paced back and forth slowly in front of the bed, her hands clasped in front of her.

"I am a part of a long lost race, one that used to roam this earth thousands of years ago." Heather began, her voice still soft and soothing. "We are called Jeniutites. There are only a handful of us left on this earth, and we are growing desperate. Our numbers were killed off over the years, as many viewed us as demons and witches. I would explain in detail what our race is, but I think it's best I show you." She stopped and turned her gaze onto Sunni's. Seeing the fear that danced in her eyes, Heather quickly said "I promise you, on my life, that I won't hurt you. You only need watch and observe."

'This girl is crazy!' Sunni thought to herself. 'What does she think she's going to show me, some sortof magic tri-' Her thought was cut short as Heather started to undress. She pulled off her shirt and pants, before folding them carefully and setting them on the dresser. She then removed her panties and bra, repeating the process. Seeing Sunni's look of confusion, she simply stated "They'll get ruined otherwise."

Sunni was about to try and protest the girl's sudden nudity when a grunt exploded from Heather's lips. She fell to her knees and her head touched the ground. The muscles underneath her skin were visibly moving. The fine hair that covered Heather's body seemed to thicken and spread like fire, moving from her lower back to her shoulders. Her body visibly grew bigger as claws pushed their way past her fingernails, her hands becoming big and....paw like? Sunni's eyes widened as realization struck her.

Heather's grunts grew deeper and deeper, before animalistic growls erupted. The fur now covered her entire body, including her face. A small nub appeared above her ass, and it slowly grew into a long tail, which twitched in agitation. Her bust increased in size, becoming full and perky, fur covering it all. Her ass also grew, a clicking sound signaling her hips widening.

Her ears elongated and shifted up onto the top of her head, and her jaw cracked as it shifted forward into a short muzzle. Teeth fell out, making way for the sharp razors that now filled her mouth. She lifted her head and looked at Sunni, who gasped as she watched those blue eyes turn to a bright gold. The pupils turned to slits. They were predator eyes.

When the change seemed to be over, Heather stood slowly. The small, 5'2 girl was no more. In her place stood a magnificent beast. She was now 6'1 and huge. Her fur was the same color of her hair, but it had stripes and variation. Muscles rippled underneath the surface of her skin. Sunni could make out a six pack underneath the fur on Heather's belly. Her face was still feminine, but in a whole new way.

Her muzzle was short, but cat like. As she stood there panting, Sunni could make out rows of razor sharp teeth that lined her mouth. Her eyes were now a bright golden color, the color of the blazing desert sun. She had kept her long hair, which draped over her shoulders.

Heather took a breath and straightened her shoulders. "This is what we are." She said, her voice now deeper, yet still unmistakably feminine. "We are a race that has weathered time, yet time is our enemy." She knelt in front of Sunni, who was frozen in shock. Placing a hand on her knee, she softly stated "We need you, Sunni. You are the one who will save our race. You are the one who will need to become one of us."

Sunni stared for a moment, her breath hitching in panic. And then she did the only logical thing to do when you just watched a girl turn into some cat girl. She fainted.