The Scapegoat

Story Info
A Frat boy is given to a Sorority for punishment.
1.6k words
3.84
71.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

The last thing Joe remembered was chatting up some hot new freshman girl at his Fraternity House's party and then nothing, total darkness. Now, God knows how much later, he was very disoriented and groggily waking up, his head and the rest of his body aching in pain. Gradually waking he started to panic as he now realized that he appeared to be bent over a table with his wrists chained to the sides in some strange unknown environment, face down and quite helpless.

Struggling to stand, he failed as he was secured pretty tightly. When he realized he was also completely naked, he really started to sweat, wondering what kind of perverted crazy stunt was being perpetuated on him. His fraternity was pretty famous for outrageous pranks so he assumed he was now a victim rather than normally being one of the perpetrators and there was nothing to do but wait until whoever did this to him came forward.

After about an hour the distinct sound of high heels coming down the steps alerted Joe that his solitude was about to end. His face blushed as he realized that whatever else happened, he was going to be exposed to some unknown woman or women.

As more steps could be heard his cock twitched and he struggled a bit more in his bonds, wanting to hide his nakedness as much as possible. The feel of a soft feminine hand on his bare ass caused his whole body to jerk and he struggled to turn around to see who his tormentors were. His chained wrists prevented his free movement, so for now his captors would have to remain unknown.

From the sounds he heard, it was apparent that a small crowd of 7 or 8 people were now standing behind him. Squeezing his eyes shut, wishing he had some way to cover himself, he realized that he must be quite a spectacle tied wide open with his ass exposed and his testicles and dick hanging free. Little did he realize at the time that naked exposure was going to be the LEAST of his worries.

Carla broke the silence. "Good Morning Joe, I am so glad you could join us."

"Who is this, what is this all about" Joe answered rather angrily, struggling again with his chains to the amusement of the crowd.

"You will have lot of time to find out WHO we are, but let's just say we are your worst nightmare. For years your frat has been the center of countless sexual assaults on young women on this campus, but that all ends tonight. You guys fucked the wrong coed this time."

Joe said nothing but listened carefully trying to discern the identity of the phantom voice, but also to figure out what she was talking about. It was true that the fraternity he belonged to had a bad reputation that was largely deserved. The parties they gave were always epic, but many of the guys, including Joe, often took advantage of the naive young freshmen girls who attended. Fresh meat, as they were referred to by the frat brothers, these girls were easy targets. So young and excited to be attending their first college party and not prepared for the ways of the world, they made for easy pickings. Two drinks and they were quite receptive to the most garish of frat boy charms, three and you usually could get a hand down their panties, four and you could usually get them naked and five had them passed out. It was not uncommon for two sometimes three of these freshmen girls to be passed around like souvenirs once unconscious and be to be fucked by several frat boys repeatedly over the course of an evening.

Complaints had been lodged against the frat in the past over this piggish behavior, but a strong "good old boy" network and the general trend of victims being too humiliated to expose themselves to ridicule kept this scam going on for a long time. Joe was a perpetrator of this crime along with the rest of his frat brothers, but was not any more or less piggish than the others. If this was some sort of revenge for a tryst (he called it a tryst, the girls call it rape) gone bad, why was he chosen.

"I see your little dick brain is working hard trying to figure out which girl you raped might be exacting revenge right now" Carla hissed as she slowly ran her fingernails up and over his exposed ass.

"This is group justice, not just for YOUR crimes but from your whole FRAT and YOU have been selected to be the scape goat for all your brother's deeds, as well as your own. You see, that little hot redhead from last week, the one you all got drunk and then passed around naked like a trophy, well her dad happens to be the chief of police and she is a sorority sister of ours. "

Joe gulped as he definitely remembered the girl and also remembered that he also had taken advantage of her when she was passed out. The fear of knowing he was caught in this situation caused his balls to try to retract up into his body. He jumped as Carla reached between his legs and squeezed and yanked his balls down hard.

"That's right, I can tell from your balls shrinking that you DO remember her. Well, we all got together and confronted your frat president yesterday. The deal we offered was easy and they eagerly took it. We told him that either he disbands the fraternity and give us ONE brother to pay for the sins of the entire house, or we press charges against the whole group. No doubt if we did they ALL would end up in jail with some big tattooed gang members dick up their asses for the next 20 years so the choice was easy. He was smart and they all agreed to close down the fraternity and provide a scapegoat. Sadly, for you, the frat made YOU the scapegoat."

Joe began to wildly thrash knowing he had been setup. As he struggled he distinctly heard at least 7 or 8 female voices laughing at his pitiful display, thrashing and groaning in a desperate bid to escape. After about 10 minutes of fruitless effort he calmed down and grew stll.

"That display was adorable Joe, but you really should save your energy, since you are going to REALLY need it. So, here is the deal. Your frat house is gone now, dissolving tomorrow. You will remain here in our Sorority basement as our prisoner while our justice is meted out. Each girl that was abused by you or any of your brothers that are still on campus will have the right to exact her revenge for at least one week on your sorry ass. Being that you and your brothers were very active this may take a while, probably at least the rest of the semester. Once the debt is paid, assuming you are still a man and still alive, you will be released."

Giggling as his struggles increased she continued. " If you think you can get away, you can't. Part of the agreement with your frat brothers was that any trouble from you and they will testify against you in court when we bring charges against YOU for all of the crimes of the whole house. I bet you would get this sweet ass torn up in prison, so really, having this private punishment is your best option. You are pretty fucked, so just get used to it. Just like you told me, just lay back and learn to love it baby!"

Joe said nothing, his mind racing trying to think of ways to possibly escape, but his heart sank as he realized his options were limited. He certainly did not want to go to prison, so perhaps being punished by a couple of sorority girls wouldn't be the worst thing after all.

His relief quickly evaporated when he felt some hot sticky lube applied to his ass but it was not immediately apparent what was happening but there was definitely sinister tone in the room alerting him to trouble. Seeing him twitch as the lube dripped down his ass crack, Carla chuckled to herself as she removed the strap-on from its case.

It was HUGE and as she closed the leather straps holding it to her waist, the other girls in the basement could barely suppress their giggles at the sight of it. Joe could not see any of this and desperately tried to turn around and see what was causing this stir at his ass.

As the first tip of the strap-on hit the edge of his virgin hole his curiosity turned to horror as he winced, preparing his body as best he could for the rectal assault. Once the full length of it was inside him, his cock immediately shot cum on the floor as the giant anal invader slammed into his prostate gland and forced his seed from his balls in a giant wet glop.

The release was not pleasurable at all, only humiliating and painful, and as he would learn soon enough would grow even worse once his semen was emptied from his testicles and he shot out forced blanks. His face being slammed hard onto the table by the force of her thrusts, Carla vigorously applied her justice behind him in a frenzy of rage. Joe could not speak, only able to scream loudly in pain as the huge dildo ripped through his tight tunnel and he was violated to the core of his manhood. Tears streaming down his face as he was plowed, he realized it was going to be a very very long semester as his piteous howls he cried were covered by the sounds of female laughter.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers