The Scarlet Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
The Doctor is In.
2.3k words
4.04
73.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Please read Part 1 first!***

The exam room was cold. The thermostat was set to 65 and was locked. Scarlet sat shivering on the tables. Her full, pink nipples were erect enough to cut glass and her skin was dotted by goose bumps. She scanned the posters, nothing extraordinary there, she knew her own anatomy. The room seemed harmless as well, it felt normal, not comparable to a scene from a horror movie like the bathroom had been. She pulled her knees up to her chest, half out of modesty, half out of a desire for warmth.

The door opened and a man walked in. He was tall, about 6'3, well built, with jet black hair and blue eyes. He was definitely handsome and Scarlet felt those eyes looking her over.

"I am Doctor Rute," the man announced, "I do hope Brenda wasn't too rough on you. She tends to be a little eager sometimes."

Scarlet debated complaining about her treatment but Dr Rute clearly respected the stern nurse so she decided it best to hold her tongue.

"Now that you've been properly cleaned, I will be able to examine you thoroughly," said the doctor. He moved towards the table and began to pull out stirrups and straps that Scarlet had not realized were there.

"Move your ass down to the end of the table and place your feet in the stirrups," the doctor commanded and Scarlet complied. Once there, Dr. Rute began moving around her. He secured her legs in their current position and then brought up another set of cuffs to hold her wrists.

"What is with these people and their restraints," Scarlet wondered silently. She felt the uneasiness returning as she was now completely open and exposed to the good doctor.

Dr. Rute snapped his gloves on and began feeling around Scarlet's mouth. "Good teeth," he notated. He then pushed all four of his fingers as far down her throat as possible before she gagged. "Gag reflex present, but oral capacity is above average," he observed before releasing her.

Scarlet coughed as she regained her normal breathing. Dr. Rute changed his gloves and began palpating first her left breast and then the right. "No lumps found, breasts are above average size and fall appropriately for their size," he commented with no indication of emotion, only cold medical observation.

Scarlet knew her breasts weren't as perky as they'd once been, but she'd never considered them to be saggy, now she worried. He progressed down her body, poking and prodding at her pliable flesh.

"Subject is well built, but carrying a little extra weight, however, that should not be an issue." Doctor Rute continued his assessment with no apparent regard to the fact that he was examining a living person.

Scarlet felt that she may as well have been a cadaver. After commenting on her athletic legs and normal feet, Dr. Rute discarded his gloves again.

Addressing Scarlet directly for the first time since his command her for her position herself, Dr. Rute informed her that the internal exam would now begin. "I will be checking all your orifices to ensure that you are a satisfactory subject," the doctor announced. Scarlet still had no idea what he was talking about, perhaps it would have wise to read the fine print on all those forms she'd signed.

"However, it seems as though you've left your questionnaire unacceptably blank, so I will go over these questions with you in person, Rute said.

"Doctor, I didn't answer because they didn't apply to me. I've never had oral or anal sex and what does it matter if I enjoy sex toys or not?" Scarlet said, rather defiantly.

"It makes all the different in the world," said the doctor with a smile playing across his face. "So do you enjoy sex?" He queried. It was such an easy question, but Scarlet had been brought up in a very strict family and while she owned sex toys, it wasn't something she admitted to. She wasn't one of those girls, those ones that sleep with anyone for fun. She was proper.

"Come on now, Miss Scarlet, sexual desire is nothing to be ashamed of, the doctor coaxed.

"Alright, yes, I enjoy sex. I haven't had very much, but I use my toys all the time. Sometimes I crave being filled so I use a large dildo or find something around the house to stimulate myself with, but mostly I just use a vibrator on my clitoris. Those orgasms seem to be better."

Scarlet was red in the face when finished, she was clearly embarrassed but it was kind of cathartic to finally admit her desires to another human being.

The doctor was grinning. He replied simply with "good." Scarlet lay back down and awaited the exam. "This will be cold," Rute warned as he slide a lubed, metal speculum into Scarlet's vagina.

It was and she flinched a little, but quickly accommodated. She felt the speculum being open and her vagina being spread open. It was an interesting sensation, not painful but definitely intense.

"This gives me a full view of your vagina, your cervix and even your urethra, all of which must be tested, Rute said as he pulled a tray of wicked looking instruments near to him. "I will be probing your cervix first," as he selected a narrow metal rod and began applying lubricant to it, "This may hurt a little, but it is necessary."

"May hurt" seemed to be an understatement. Scarlet felt like she was being split apart as the sounding rod pushed through her cervix and into her uterus. Doctor Rute twirled and probed with it, the same motions that Brenda had used to take Scarlet's temperature. Gradually the pain subsided as the rod slid to and fro more easily. Scarlet assumed that was it, but Doctor Rute selected the next largest rod and began lubing it. The process continued for several more rods until it became apparent to the doctor that Scarlet's cervix wasn't going to dilate anymore.

"12mm," the doctor notated, "not bad, but definitely needs more work. Scarlet relaxed, but then remembered he'd said something about other orifices.

"Now we are going to repeat that process with your urethra," Dr. Rute announced as he moved on to the second set of rods on the tray."

Scarlet winced as the cold metal of the first sound penetrated her urethra. "Doctor," she said, "I feel like I have to use the bathroom."

"Ah yes, my mistake," the doctor conceded, "I forgot to drain you first. He removed the sound and replaced it with a flexible tube, the diameter was comparable, but he pushed it painfully until Scarlet thought she was going to burst. She heard the drops of urine flowing out of her, into a specimen jar. "This will be tested of course, to ensure that you are not carrying any infections," the doctor informed her.

When the drops ceased, Rute eased the catheter back out of her urinary track and replaced it again with the first sound. The pressure to urinate was gone and Scarlet found herself almost enjoying the metallic probing. Sound after sound was inserted until finally Scarlet's scream of pain informed the doctor that she was at her threshold.

"13mm here, not bad, but again, needs more work, Rute said as he wrote.

"We are almost done with this portion of the exam, just a visual inspection and then a manual examination." Dr. Rute said as he shined a small flashlight into her vaginal canal, mentally noting how pink and inviting it looked. He set the flashlight down and began closing the speculum.

Once it was out, he squirted a copious amount of lubricant on to his fingers and inserted them deeply inside of Scarlet. He palpated her abdomen, checking for cysts or any other abnormalities. Mentally notating the absence of any such issues, he added a third finger to her vagina.

"This may become uncomfortable, but I must test your vaginal elasticity," he said as he began twisting and thrusting with his fingers. The sensation was pleasurable and Scarlet let a moan or two escape her lips. A fourth digit was added and she could feel her vaginal walls being stretched to accommodate the large doctor's hand. She was very close to having an orgasm but she couldn't do that, she was proper. The doctor seemed to read her mind.

"Just let it go, it's all very natural, he assured her, smiling as he continued stimulating her stretched pussy. The permission was all Scarlet needed. She came hard, hard enough to lose control of her body. When she back to reality, she noticed the sounds of the doctor working her pussy were wetter and sloppier.

"You didn't tell me you were a squirter," Rute said with a grin.

"A what?" Scarlet inquired.

Rute went on to explain that some lucky women were able to ejaculate when they had certain types of orgasms. "The fluid builds up in your glands, similar to male ejaculate although minus the sperm obviously, and then is released when the right areas of your vagina are stimulated. It is perfectly natural and your volume was quite extraordinary."

Scarlet was embarrassed but it had felt very pleasurable so she supposed it to be a good thing. Rute still had four fingers inside of her and seemed determined to take full advantage of her now accommodating pussy. He pushed the entirety of his hand inside her quickly and wordlessly.

Scarlet however was not so quiet. She screamed at the huge invasion, but her surprise was quickly converted to pure bliss as the doctor began fucking her with his fist. It hurt, it really hurt, but she was about to cum again, what the hell was going on? She was not this type of girl. But physical stimulation overwhelmed rational thought as it so often does and before she knew it, Scarlet was begging the doctor to fuck her harder. The stream of obscenities that flowed from her mouth would have shocked the most seasoned sailor.

"Please doctor, don't stop. Please fill my slutty cunt up with your huge fist, treat me like the dirty little whore I've always secretly known I was." That was the last intelligible thing she uttered, the rest were guttural screams and moans. She came over and over, squirting all over, soaking the doctor while he brutally fisted her smooth pussy.

When he finally withdrew, Scarlet was breathing hard. Thoughts of remorse danced in her brain, but why? It felt good, why shouldn't she enjoy it?

"That was marvelous, Scarlet," Rute praised, "your pussy can accommodate so much, but look, even now, it has returned to its natural tight form. Typically those women who enjoy being fisted are too loose for the average penis to be pleasurable, but not you."

He toweled himself off, leaving her a dripping mess. "We have one final test for this part of the exam", he announced, "you can probably guess."

"My ass, doctor, it has to be," Scarlet uttered with a trace of fear. Her rigid morals had always prevented her from playing with her asshole even though she'd been tempted.

"Smart girl," the doctor confirmed. "Yes, I now need to test your anal elasticity. Brenda has made sure you are nice and clean for me so this should go quickly. Again, it may become uncomfortable, but I suspect you might enjoy it."

Rute pulled another tray towards him, full of more metal rods. These however were distantly phallic shaped at the ends and ranged from small to downright intimidating. He selected the smallest one, it was about an inch in diameter and began pushing it in.

Scarlet felt her anus stretching open, but it was not unpleasant. The head of the rod popped in and the rest easily followed. She was moaning slightly as Rute began his trademark motions of twisting and probing.

"Yes, this one was easy, but I intend to fill you completely," "Rute said smiling. He withdrew it and selected the next largest. This one met more resistance, but went in painlessly.

Scarlet was still soaked from the fisting, but there was a glistening of fresh arousal that Rute mentally noted, even if Scarlet herself was not aware of it. In and out, bigger and bigger. They were starting to hurt now, but Rute was firm and gentle. He took the time necessary to let Scarlet's anus and rectum adjust to the foreign invaders. He reached her limit with the 2.5 inch diameter rod.

"Well you certainly won't be able to take a fist yet, but your asshole should easily accommodate any penis that comes its way," Rute said, obviously pleased with himself.

"Doctor what do you mean? You've called me a subject and now you're talking about me having anal sex, what is going on?" Scarlet finally erupted, unable to contain her unease any longer.

"My dear Scarlet, you really should have read the paperwork you signed. By allowing me to examine you, you have agreed to be a participant in a new exciting medical study of mine. I have been looking for a female to turn from a normal woman into a complete sex slave. Your mental and physical limits will be pushed to levels you didn't even know existed. You will learn compliance and discipline. If my experiment succeeds, you will be the perfect woman. Now who wouldn't want that?" Rute concluded, obviously enjoying the look of shock and dismay on Scarlet's face. "You have no choice, you are now my property."

With no other option left to her, Scarlet began bawling. How could she have been so careless? She knew from the finality in the doctor's voice that begging to be released would be pointless. She was going to become a sex slave, a toy for men, nothing more. The tears flowed down her face, her pussy and ass were still dripping from the lubricant, she was a mess. She felt worthless, and that of course, was the point.