The Scene

Story Info
They play with the taboo.
1.1k words
4.35
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman stands alone on the street; she knows He is out there. Waiting for her, watching her. She shivers with fear and excitement, knowing He will strike soon. She hurries her pace, trying to get away but not wanting too.

Suddenly a noise in the shadows distracts her. It's only a cat, as she turns He stands before her. Quickly He has her by the throat, turning her before Him. "you are Mine," she almost hears in her mind.

She is lifted into the air, landing hard upon his shoulder. They are moving faster than she thought possible; she knows it must be His madness driving him to such risks. To actually appear in the open even at night, He must want her.

Now in darkness she feels herself tied, though not unpleasant to her, she knows she will not escape this time. Rope bites into her skin at ankle and wrist, but now it is around her throat also. "No escape for you this time." Hisses between his teeth. Suddenly a knife seems to appear from nowhere, to bite the skin of her throat.

She realizes now that this is no game; He will have her even if it means her death. She feels the ropes tighten, and the warm trickle of her own blood on her naked skin as she is lifted into the air. Now she realizes why the rope is around her throat, as it tightens little by little slowly cutting off the air from her lungs. Bright lights come on and she sees Him standing before her, a faint maniac smile crosses his lips.

She sees she is a position she can never escape, her fear rises clouding her already darkening thoughts. She looks around from her hanging position seeing the others hung in much the same way she is, some already dead, others looking as if they are about to die.

Wondering why He hunts them, but she already knows it is the Law. Over the centuries, He and his kind have always hunted her kind. Taken then to the House, hung them from the rafters to die a bloody painful death. It is the way of this world. She smiles at what is to come.

Staring from across the room, He sees her smile. His own faltering for but a moment, then he springs to the ropes above her. It is time. Slowly He pulls her up into the loft; every thing has been made ready. She will not escape Him this time; this one is fast, and slippery.

Laying her out on the floor, He cuts her loose from the ropes. Holding her tightly by the throat He brings her to the table. Still covered with the remains of the last to lay there. With the sweep of a powerful arm the remains are swept away onto the floor.

Binding her hand and foot with fast easy movements, He knows she will not escape as she did before. Now she is almost ready.

She knows what will happen now. She is prepared for it. No escape this time. She relaxes and awaits her fate at His hand. He is coming back so she plays to be unconscious for she will not be able to later.

"Oh My sweet, what great things we have in store for you." Hissed through a closed mouth. "You shall be the best yet, you who have escaped once." Slowly he cuts away her cloths, carefully missing her skin. First her skirt is rendered to rags, then her blouse follows suit. She never expected such tenderness from such a creature. The careful way He cut away her clothes, almost as if in regret.

His hands, such as he has, caress her body softly massaging her breasts. Her body and mind react, she arches toward his touch, never having felt this kind attention He is showing her. Her mind begins to wonder if all the stories are true, of the death and blood They shed in service to the LAW.

A growl escapes His lips as she responds to his touch. "Good you are almost ready." His touch becomes a bit rougher; she reacts to as before. Enjoying this new touch even more as His hand comes to rest on her sex. Feeling him slowly part her with his fingers she moans.

His fingers find her moist and warm, almost ready as He had thought before. Slowly with care, His finger enters her, finding her pleasure point with practiced care. Feeling her body react to this, he pushes in further, rubbing her with His thumb on the outside, while pressing his finger with in her.

She moans with pleasure at this unexpected sexual advance from Him. Soon she will cum in violent spasms, He must know by her reaction for He withdraws his hand from her expecting the bite of the knife again, is surprised when He Mounts the table over her.

She feels Him on top of her, pushing Himself with in her. Her mind explodes with pleasure as she feels his size enter her. Trying to ride Him to His full length, yet He holds Himself just beyond her reach. Smiling at her he says, "Not yet."

On top of her He has entered her partly for need and for pleasure. Smiling He holds Himself just out of her reach only giving her enough to tease with. He knows she is closer than He is. With a quick movement he drives himself all the way into her, listening to her screams of pleasure.

She feels him shift, then he is within her all the way, shock, pleasure and pain race across her body as she screams out wanting more. Slowly he withdraws and thrusts back within her again and again. She feels her pleasure building with each stroke finally she can hold back any longer, on a very deep thrust from him she releases herself to the pleasure as it racks her body with spasms.

He feels her tight on him and knows with the next thrust she will release, He shifts Himself to go all the way within her. As He does He releases with her, their screams and growls mingle to become their music.

Now that they are done, he has untied her from the table and carried her to the waiting bath. Washing her, tending to the cut on her neck. She looks at him, "Master what is it that made you think of this scene for us this night?" He looks into her eyes, "When we first meet you told me a fantasy you had since you where young, I have now brought it to life." Smiles down at her.

She lays her head on his hand and kisses it, "Thank you, Master." After her bath he carries her to the bed they share. Together, touching in a lover's embrace they fall a sleep to dream.