The Scene Ch. 03: Props Department

Story Info
Chloe soaks her new stage knickers.
6.5k words
4.58
35.7k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers

I was chatting to my friend Mark at the theatre group the following Monday when Chloe and her mum arrived. Chloe and I exchanged meaningful glances, but we didn't speak until the rehearsal was almost over; I was sitting outside on a bench, smoking on my own, when she suddenly appeared next to me.

"I just wanted to say I was sorry," Chloe said.

"For what?" I asked, surprised.

"You know. What I said the other night. I didn't mean it at all how it came out."

I smiled at her reassuringly.

"Oh, Chloe, that's fine."

"Well I wanted to explain, that's all. All I meant was that I wouldn't tell anyone. That you can count on my, you know, discretion or whatever."

"Yeah, I thought that's what you probably meant. It's fine."

"I mean it, though. I won't say a word about anything to anyone, not even my mum!"

She looked around quickly to make sure nobody was eavesdropping, then leaned in to me and spoke in a low sultry voice.

"Harry, whatever happens in my bedroom ... stays in my bedroom," she said.

I smiled and blushed at the same time.

"Well it's really sweet of you to say so, Chloe. But still, it was really wrong of me to ... you know."

I took a deep breath, trying to stop myself thinking about how I'd accidentally fingered her the week before.

"I don't think what you did was wrong. I thought it was really ... nice," Chloe said, smiling.

I gulped, the memory of her shocked but pleasured moans bouncing around in my head. I felt an erection start to stir in my jeans.

"Didn't you?" she asked sweetly.

The way her tight wet pussy had felt, almost sucking on my finger, was unforgettable.

"Yeah, well ... maybe I did. But, you know, I'm not really at liberty to ... you know, do stuff like that with you."

Chloe looked a little disappointed for a second.

"Well no, I get that. It was just an accident. But you know, accidents can happen!" she smirked.

I smirked back. "I guess they can," I agreed.

"You just have to be more careful where you stick things next time, Harry," Chloe grinned at me.

"Next time. Yeah. Er ..."

"There's going to be a next time, right?" she asked anxiously.

"Well that's what I wanted to discuss with you, Chloe."

"Oh. What's wrong?"

"Well I've been thinking about the way we kissed last time."

"Yeah, so have I Harry. I've thought about that a lot. But ... I guess you're going to say we can't do that any more either, right?"

"No, that's what I'm trying to say. We can."

"We can?!" she exclaimed happily.

"Well, I don't think kissing ... I don't think it really counts as 'cheating', as it were. Especially if it's stage kissing, for a play. You know, like you said, you get married actors, and they have to kiss other actors. It's like part of their job."

"Exactly, Harry. That's exactly what I was thinking."

"So I made a decision. That it's OK to kiss you, as long as it's for this part. You need to be able to draw from that when you're acting with Brian. I mean, you don't have to, you probably don't really want to kiss a guy my age anyway, but if you want then I don't mind, you know, kissing you some more, just for your acting, to help you at college."

"So we can rehearse it again?"

"Yes, Chloe, we can."

Chloe suddenly got very excited. She stood up in front of me, bouncing happily, with her little black skirt swishing enticingly around her legs.

"Oh, God, thanks Harry! You had me so worried then. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since the other night. Because, you know, Brian's so bad, and I felt like we were making real progress. You're such a great teacher, Harry."

"Oh, I don't think I really,er, ..."

"Well, I want you to know that I really appreciate what you're doing, and I really owe you one for this."

"Oh there's no need for that."

Chloe looked at the floor and started fiddling nervously with the hem of her skirt. Then she looked me dead in the eye.

"I'm serious, Harry. I owe you a favour ... and it can be anything you want," she said, and I'm sure she lifted her skirt slightly as she emphasized the word 'anything'. I felt my erection harden in my jeans, and my mouth went dry. Then she fluttered her eyelashes at me, and I started to feel a little flustered.

"OK, well thanks, and, er, yeah, we can rehearse it again. But I want to see you in your panties next time."

"Harry!" she said in mock surprise.

"What? No! I mean, I want you to wear panties. No going commando. It's too ... er, too much."

"OK, I'll make sure to wear some nice panties next time you come over. Anything else?"

"Well, you know, let's just tell my wife that it's reading. I really don't think she'd appreciate me, you know, 'tutoring' you on kissing and ... well, just kissing."

"But I thought you said it wasn't cheating?"

"Well it's not. But that doesn't mean my wife would necessarily approve of it."

"Well you know we ain't doing anything wrong, Harry."

"Just to avoid a misunderstanding."

"OK, then, just to avoid a misunderstanding," she said, smirking.

--

The third time Chloe opened her front door to me, I think my jaw dropped a little. The weather had warmed up significantly that week - it was approaching summer. Chloe was dressed appropriately, I thought. She had another little vest top on, white this time, with a green bra underneath which was pretty much on show. Underneath that she was wearing a little floaty skirt, from which her smooth, bare legs emerged. I had to admit to myself, she looked ravishing.

"My knickers came!" she said as soon as she saw me.

"That's ... nice," I said, a little taken aback that my erection had ignited before I'd even got into the house.

"We can practice with them tonight!" she said excitedly, looking over her shoulder at her mum.

"She told me a bit about the scene, Harry. I must say, you're very brave," her mum called to me as I walked into the house.

"Well, Chloe said it's all about exploring your boundaries as an actor," I explained carefully.

"Yeah, well, her knickers are a boundary I don't want exploring!" her mum blurted out.

"Mum!" Chloe yelled.

"I can assure you, Mrs Cox, I have no intention of exploring inside your daughter's knickers," I said, praying to God that my face didn't show what I was thinking: I'd only ended up with my finger inside her daughter last week because she hadn't been wearing any.

Chloe looked disappointed for a second, but it soon turned to anger.

"Oh my God, mum, you're so embarrassing! Harry's being really nice helping me and you're being so rude to him! God!" Chloe yelled, and she stormed upstairs.

The bedroom door banged, and there was an awkward silence for a minute.

"Your daughter's no slut, Pam," I finally said. "But she is eighteen. Someone's going to get inside her knickers sooner or later," I said, trying to keep a serious face on.

"I know, but she's still my little girl," her mum said. "Maybe you could use this opportunity to give her a bit of a prod yourself?"

"A ... prod?" I asked quizzically.

"You know, in the right direction. Give her the benefit of your years of experience."

"But I don't have much experience with girls that age."

"Yeah but you know what boys that age are like. I don't really care who she loses it to, but when it happens I do want it to at least be ... well, you know, I don't want her getting taken advantage of, like her character does in that scene."

"Oh, that. Yeah, we discussed that a bit already actually. Sure. No problem."

"I mean it's a pretty strange scene for them to be doing at college, but I guess it's OK if she's going to learn from it."

"Maybe that's the point of ..."

"Harry!" Chloe screamed from upstairs.

"You'd better go up then," her mum said.

"OK, see you later," I replied.

I went upstairs, entered Chloe's room, and closed the door. She was already sitting on the bed.

"Where are your stage knickers, then?" I said.

"I'm wearing them!" Chloe replied enthusiastically.

"Can I see?" I grinned, reaching for the hem of her skirt.

She slapped my hand away playfully.

"Do you really think I'm going to flash my knickers at you, Harry Harding? What do you take me for?" she smiled, pushing her skirt between her thighs.

"Sure, of course, I mean, I didn't realize you had them on already," I said, quietly disappointed.

"Yeah, well, it just looks like I've got nothing on. And I'm wearing a teeny-tiny little red G-string over the top. I don't want you getting all excited, Harry!" she teased.

"Maybe I'm already getting excited," I said flirtatiously. "What's wrong with getting excited, anyway?"

"Because last time you got excited I ended up with your finger in my pussy," she replied huskily.

I coughed loudly.

"Let's get rehearsing, anyway," I said, trying to will away my burgeoning erection.

"Oh, Tom, you know how much I love you."

"Oh, baby, if you love me, why won't you show it?"

Chloe kissed me on the cheek.

"I show you every day, Tom. You know I don't care about anyone else."

"Not interested."

"What?"

"You know I'm not interested in anyone else."

"Oh, right. You know I'm not interested in anyone else."

"I just need you to do this one thing for me, baby, to prove you're really mine."

"But I've never done it with anyone before."

"Just lie down, baby."

I pushed her back onto the bed and she laughed again.

"You'll have to stop laughing at this, Chloe. Try to gasp or something instead. You're being dominated and you kind of like it, right? Isn't that what you said? It's your fantasy to be dominated?"

"I said it's every girl's fantasy to be dominated."

"And you're a girl, right?"

"Harry, I wasn't talking about myself."

"Yeah but I bet you get wet when we do the scene," I said without thinking.

"Harry!" she exclaimed, and she sat upright, shocked.

The room was awkwardly silent for a minute. I looked at Chloe carefully as she bit her lip and smoothed her skirt down, looking concerned.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

She didn't reply. She looked torn.

"Chloe?"

"Is that normal?" she suddenly asked, looking up at me.

"Is what normal?"

"When a girl gets, you know, wet down there."

I chuckled to myself. "Yes, Chloe, it's perfectly normal for girls to get wet down there if they're turned on. It means they're ready to have sex."

"Well yeah, I mean, I know it can get a little bit damp down there, but ... how much is normal?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well after you went home last time ... oh my God, Harry, it's so embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing?"

"Well I got ready for bed and my leggings ... well, they were a mess, Harry. They were wet and sticky and it got everywhere. I had to throw them out in case my mum found them."

I put my arm around her to reassure her.

"Oh, Chloe, it's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly normal. You just got, er, turned on, that's all."

"But it happens every time you're here."

"You were wet both times?"

"All three times, Harry," she said calmly.

This was only the third time I'd been to her house, though. I felt myself harden when I realized she was telling me she was wet right now. I inhaled slowly as I considered my response.

"It's just because of the script, Chloe. The subject matter is sexual, so you can get a little sexually aroused. I did too, remember? It doesn't mean we actually want to fuck each other, does it?"

"Well I can't fuck you anyway. You're married, and I'm still in college; there's such a huge age gap."

"Exactly. A girl your age wouldn't want to fuck a guy my age."

"You mean a guy your age wouldn't want to fuck a girl my age!"

"Well, I don't know about that, I'm sure most guys my age would love to fuck you," I laughed.

"I don't think they would, Harry, get real, I'm too fat for a start."

"You're not fat, Chloe. Look at those legs," I said, glad of an excuse to eye her bare legs.

She looked down at her thighs, and pulled her skirt upwards until I could almost see her underwear.

"They're fat," she said flatly.

"They're lovely, Chloe. They're not too thin, they're nice and curvy; they're certainly not fat. Have you seen a fat person's legs? They don't look like yours."

"Do you really think so?" Chloe asked, half-smiling, half convinced.

"Of course. Girls your age always think they're fat. But believe me, most of you have bodies that any 40-year-old would die for."

"Would you die to have a body like mine, Harry? Be serious," she said cynically.

"I'm going to take the fifth on that," I said, eyeing her legs again.

"Take the what?"

"Never mind. Where were we anyway?"

"Oh, Tom! Kiss me!" she said.

"Oh, yeah. OK. Well, I said I'd help with the kissing for this part, and I will, but remember it's just acting, OK?" I reminded her.

"Of course," she smiled, "it's just acting."

Then I leaned down and we kissed, gently but passionately, our tongues probing. We kissed for a couple of minutes before stopping - a little longer than the scene demanded, perhaps, but it felt incredible. I was quite hard by the end.

"It's happening again," Chloe said.

"What is?"

"You know! I'm getting really ... wet."

My dick got a little harder still.

"Well, we're only doing stage kissing. I don't know why that would happen."

"Aren't you getting ..."

"What happens next?" I interrupted.

"Well I've got my stage knickers on now, so we can do the panties thing!" she said, sitting up excitedly.

"OK, let's go from after 'just lie down, baby'," I said.

"OK," she smiled, and I pushed her over, hard. She gasped loudly as if it was really turning her on.

"That's so much better, Chloe. That gasp was perfect, like you're shocked but turned on at the same time."

"It's just that my skirt flew up. You can see my panties!" she said flirtatiously.

I looked down and her skirt had flipped over onto her stomach. I could see her flesh-coloured knickers, covering her fully, coming right up to her thighs and almost up to her belly button. On top of those, she had a little red G-string. She wriggled on the bed slightly as I growled appreciatively and reached forward, smoothing my hand over the fabric of her panties.

"Oh, Tom, what are you doing?" she asked.

I grabbed her knees and pushed them wide apart, causing her to gasp loudly. I groaned with lust as I admired her smooth inner thighs, eyeing them where they curved inwards and met the edges of her thick knickers. I couldn't resist leaning down and gently kissing her smooth skin, just a few inches away from her pussy. She moaned softly.

I climbed onto the bed and lay down on top of her, holding my groin up but leaning my face right into hers.

"Oh, Tom ..." she began.

I interrupted by kissing her hard, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She responded passionately, putting her arm around my neck and pulling me towards her. We both moaned with pleasure as we kissed desperately.

"Oh, Daisy," I said, and I stood again. I reached down for the sides of her red panties. I looked into her eyes; she was trembling slightly. I guessed it was the first time a man had ever removed her underwear. She bit her lip as I roughly pulled them off her stage knickers, and down her thighs to her knees.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I climbed back onto the bed and lay on top of her, kissing her gently as I started slowly grinding against her bare legs.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" she suddenly exclaimed, pushing me off her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, standing up again.

"It's your jeans, they're scratching my legs."

"My jeans?"

"Yeah, like the metal bits. They're really sharp!"

I scratched my head. "Ah, well, not much I can do about that, really."

"It's a hot day, Harry, I don't know how you can wear jeans on a day like this."

"I wear jeans every day. I don't have much else."

"Well then you'll have to take them off," Chloe said. And then she sat up and started messing with my top button.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed, trying to wriggle away from her. She grabbed my jeans and pulled me back.

"Sorry, Harry, but I don't want to wake up tomorrow covered in scratches," she replied, just before she succeeded in popping them open.

I gasped out loud. Nobody except my wife had done that in years.

"Chloe, your mum's only downstairs!" I stage-whispered. "What if she comes up and sees me in my underwear? What's she going to think?"

"God, Harry, you're right!" Chloe said, then she calmly sat up, slid off the bed, and walked over to the closed door. She slid a bolt across and turned round to face me.

"Now, take your jeans off," she calmly ordered.

"But ... but ..."

She lay back down on the bed with her legs apart, and flicked her skirt up again, so I could see her flesh-coloured knickers. They did make her look naked if you didn't look too hard, and I was trying not to look too hard.

"Look, Harry. Look at my legs. See how they're not covered in scratches?" she said sarcastically.

I looked at her legs, and I immediately wanted to take my jeans off.

"Well I know, Chloe, I don't want to scratch you, it's just ..."

"Look, we're not doing anything wrong, Harry, it's no different to getting into costume. I'm in costume, and Brian's going to be in flesh-coloured pants too."

"I'm not wearing that kind of underwear though," I said, pointing to her knickers.

"What are you wearing?"

"Boxers."

"Well, it's the closest thing we have for now."

I sighed deeply, then I unzipped my jeans and slid them down my legs. Chloe watched, smiling a little too much, I thought. My shirt hung over my boxers so she could only really see my legs - middle-aged and hairy. My massive hard-on was, fortunately, hidden from view.

"Happy now?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes, thanks!" she replied cheerfully, her eyes studying my legs.

I looked at her nervously.

"Look, Chloe, this is going to feel different now, OK? I mean we've both been wearing jeans before. Now we're literally just in our underwear. The only thing between my ... and your ... is your stage knickers and my boxer shorts."

"That's fine, Harry. These knickers are really thick. You don't have to worry about accidentally making me cum or anything," she giggled.

My dick twitched at the thought of making her cum. I started to feel myself losing control.

I looked down at her, eyeing her smooth thighs, and the curve of her panties. I could see a small bulge between her legs, where her pussy was covered by the thick material.

I climbed on the bed and knelt between her knees, then I lowered myself onto her. For the first time, I felt her bare skin against mine. It was so warm and soft.

Then my groin touched the front of her knickers, and the end of my dick touched her leg through my underwear.

"What's wet?" she asked suddenly.

I blushed hard and stood up, then I lifted my shirt so she could see. My dick was rock-hard, and pointing left. At the end, a wet circle was visible on the white material of my boxer shorts.

Chloe's eyes went wide with shock and curiosity. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed.

"Guys get wet too, Chloe," I told her.

She put her hand out and briefly touched the wet lump under my boxers.

"Chloe!" I gasped, recoiling from the sudden electricity on the end of my dick.

She looked up at me and studied my face for a second.

"If it makes you feel any better, Harry, I'm so wet inside my knickers right now," she breathed.

"I don't need to know that!" I exclaimed, dropping my shirt down over my boxers again.

"I just meant that these knickers are thick, so it doesn't show. If it did, there would be a huge wet patch right about here," she said, putting her finger on the crotch of her underwear.

"Would there?" I asked sarcastically, trying to stop my hard-on from getting any worse.

"Yes, Harry, there would. The first time you came around, after you left, I took my jeans off, and it had soaked right through my panties. They were so wet I had to bury them in the laundry basket so my mum didn't see them."

YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers
12