The Scene Ch. 04: The Fourth Wall

Story Info
Chloe is a handful when she's been drinking.
6.7k words
4.68
29.5k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers

"My mum had a massive go at me the other night after you left," Chloe said to me when we were alone at the theatre group the following Monday.

"What about?"

"My knickers."

"But you were wearing your knickers. You even proved it!"

"Yeah, but the time before, you yelled up the stairs about me not wearing any."

"Oh," I blushed. "Sorry about that. I was mad."

"No shit. It's OK, I told her I was just talking about going out with no panties, and you were telling me it was dangerous because people could just, you know, grab onto me and stuff. But she didn't believe me. That's why she was such a bitch about it before you left."

"What did she say afterwards?"

"Well that's the weird thing. She said after your conversation she trusted you, but she didn't trust me."

"What do you mean, she doesn't trust you?"

"She says I'm going to cause you trouble."

"How?"

"For some reason, she thinks I want you to fuck my brains out!" she grinned.

"Well, I did almost ..."

"Oh, Harry, that was nothing, just the heat of the moment. Nothing happened, did it?"

"No, but only because ..."

"... and it wasn't going to."

"OK, well good, because..."

"... because you're married."

"Exactly. And I'm twenty years older than you!"

"Twenty-two."

"Thanks."

"Well that's what I told her, Harry. But she said I always had like a 'thing' for older guys. I don't what the fuck she meant by that."

"Don't ask me."

"Anyway we had a big talk and I think I reassured her. So, I mean, it's OK for you to come over again this week."

"OK, but nothing can happen."

"Nothing's going to happen."

"I'm serious."

"Nothing's going to happen, Harry."

"OK, but ... damn, I just remembered that I can't do Wednesday this week. How about tomorrow night?"

"Tuesday? I'm going out with friends. Oh, but that's in the afternoon. I should be done by about seven. Seven OK?"

"Yeah, that's fine. What are you doing with your friends?"

"Oh, we just go to this field and take a load of alcohol and get pissed. Well, they do. I just kind of look after them. Someone's got to stay sober!"

"That's very responsible of you, Chloe."

"It's kind of boring, to be honest, but these guys are so out of control something bad would happen if I didn't look out for them."

"Well that's their problem. You're entitled to have as much fun as they do."

"Hmm, we'll see. Maybe I'll drink a little bit. Anyway, see you tomorrow night!"

--

I showed up and Chloe's mum opened the door in her coat.

"Hi, Harry, come in," she said flatly.

"Hi, Pam. Thanks," I said, walking through the door.

I looked around but there was no sign of Chloe.

"She's been upstairs for the last half hour. She hasn't shown her face since she got back from the park and called me a bitch," Pam replied to my unasked question.

"Oh. Er, do you want me to leave?"

"Do whatever you like with her," she said. "I'm going for a walk." Then she shouted upstairs, "I'm going out now then, since you asked so nicely!" There was no reply.

Chloe's mum left the house and slammed the door loudly behind her. I watched her walk past the window, then I bounded up the stairs.

I entered Chloe's room and she was sitting on the bed looking very red-faced and breathing heavily. She was looking up at the door, with a slightly confused expression on her face, but it melted into a grin when she saw me.

"Hi, baby!" she slurred enthusiastically.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just so hot today, isn't it? I'm boiling!"

"It's not that hot. Do you want me to get you a drink of water?"

"No, I'm fine. Just come over here. I want you grinding on me right now!" she said excitedly.

"Well that doesn't come until later," I pointed out, locking the door behind me.

"You don't have to lock it, Harry, my mum just went out."

"Yeah, I know. What did you say to her?" I asked, walking towards the bed.

Chloe didn't reply, but as soon as I was within reach she lunged forward and attacked the top button on my jeans.

"Get your jeans off, lover boy," she grinned at me.

"Slow down!" I hissed, but I didn't pull away this time. I allowed her to unfasten them and pull them down. She looked at the bulge in my pants with hungry eyes.

"Mmm, you're getting hard for me already," she said.

"Chloe, about your mum ..."

"Let's get your pants off, too," she laughed, then she started trying to remove my boxer shorts.

"Chloe!" I exclaimed, pulling away from her.

"What?" she asked sarcastically.

"Your mum. You shouldn't be so rude to her."

"It got her out of the house didn't it?" Chloe smiled.

"Why did you want to get her out of the house?"

She reached forwards and grabbed my boxer shorts once more.

"So you can fuck me," she said, yanking my boxers down far enough that my dick sprang out.

"Chloe!" I yelled, and I shoved her away. She fell backwards onto the bed and gasped theatrically.

"Oh, God, Harry, I love it when you dominate me," she said, grinning. "It makes me so wet," she breathed while she eyed my dick.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed, shoving it back into my underwear.

"You like it when I'm wet, don't you Harry?"

"Chloe, we agreed nothing would happen. Last week was just ..."

"Last week was amazing," she smiled. "You were this far from popping my ..."

"No I wasn't! We've already had this conversation, and we agreed that nothing was going to happen last week!"

"But you and I both know that's not true," she winked at me.

I coughed guiltily.

"That's what we agreed, Chloe," I said, raising my eyebrows at her.

Then Chloe flipped her skirt up, showing me her underwear. She was wearing a pair of black silky panties over a pair of quite flimsy-looking cotton knickers.

"So you don't want this, then?" she said, smiling victoriously when she saw the look on my face.

"Chloe, please ..."

She put her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and pulled them half an inch downwards.

"Don't you understand, Harry? These are coming off, and then you can do anything you want to me."

I gulped hard, my erection pressing urgently against my underwear.

"What are you going to do to me first?" she asked seductively.

"Nothing! For fuck's sake, Chloe, can we just get on with the scene? I came over to help you rehearse, not to ..."

She sat up and smoothed her skirt back down, grinning at me.

"OK, if that's how you want to do it! Oh, Tom, you know how much I love you."

I sighed with relief, and sat down on the bed next to her.

"Oh, baby, if you love me, why won't you show it?"

Chloe leaned over and kissed me wetly on the lips. She tasted strongly of alcohol.

"I show you every day, Tom. You know I don't give a shit about anyone else. I'm yours for the taking, you just have take it," she said, staring intently at me.

"I just need you to do this one thing for me, baby, to prove you're really mine."

"But I've never done it with anyone before. I need to get laid. I'm sick of being a fucking virgin."

"Er, just lie down, baby."

I pushed Chloe more gently than normal, and she breathed in sharply and gave a little wounded cry as she fell to the bed.

"Oh, God, Harry, fuck me now," she said breathlessly.

"Chloe ..."

"Kiss me then."

I leaned over and kissed her gently. She gave a high pitched moan and kissed me back tenderly. Our tongues ran over each other, and her breathing seemed to get deeper, and more irregular.

"Oh, Daisy!" I said. Then I flipped her skirt up, revealing her twin pairs of panties again. I reached up and grabbed the silky top layer, noticing how wet the ones underneath were.

"Ohhh!" she moaned suddenly. I looked up at her in concern. She just shook her head at me impatiently. "Get my fucking panties off!" she said.

I pulled her black panties down, and she immediately started trembling.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No, Harry. Get my panties off!"

"I did."

"My knickers, then!"

"Just say your line."

"You need to get my knickers off if you're going to fuck me."

"Chloe, I'm not going to fuck you."

"In the play, stupid! You fuck me in the play!"

I climbed between Chloe's legs. She was visibly shaking now. I lowered myself onto her and pushed my groin against hers. She cried out as I made contact. Then I started grinding on her gently. She instantly started bucking underneath me.

"Are you sure you're OK?" I asked, pausing for a second.

"Why have you stopped? Keep going! God, keep going! Please!" she cried.

"What is wrong with you today?"

"I can't help it! I need it so bad it fucking hurts!" she screamed at me.

I stood up and looked down at her, lying on the bed with her legs apart and her panties on show. I could see now how wet they were; the whole area between her legs was soaked through, and they weren't even pulled on properly - they were severely off-centre, with one edge almost between her pussy lips.

"What were you doing this afternoon?" I asked her quietly.

"Look at my fingers," she said proudly, holding two of them up for me.

They were wrinkly, like she'd just got out of the bath.

"You had a bath?"

"No, Harry, you doofus! I've been fingering myself!"

"When?!" I gasped.

"Just before you arrived. You almost walked in on me doing it. Mmm, I kind of wish you had now."

"You've been drinking, haven't you?"

"Maybe."

"How much have you had?"

"Just some vodka."

"And that made you horny?"

"No, Harry! You make me horny! You make me so wet!"

"But I wasn't even here!"

"No, but I can't stop thinking about you! I left my friends and came home because I had to change my panties. They were fucking soaked, Harry. I put some clean ones on, and I put my little black panties on top, so I'd be ready for you. But I could feel I was soaking through the new ones too, so I pulled them to the side to wipe myself up and when I did that, well, it felt so good, and before I knew it my finger was right inside me. I didn't mean to do it, it just sort of happened."

I growled loudly.

"Does that make me a slut?"

"No, Chloe, it doesn't make you a slut. Lots of girls finger themselves."

"But I mean I lost track of time, like, totally. Next thing I know I've got two fingers inside and I'm moving them really fast. God, you should have done that, it was so awesome. And then you rang the doorbell, and I started thinking about what would have happened last week if mum hadn't interrupted. I pretended like my fingers were your dick going inside me, and then this really weird tingling feeling came over me and I felt like I was going to explode. I felt so hot and I was kind of shaking and I felt like I really needed to pee but, like, out of the wrong hole, and I was just about to like drown in this feeling but then I heard you coming up the stairs and I nearly had a fucking heart attack! I just had time to get my fingers out and then you came in and found me."

"God," I said. I was literally hard as a rock by now.

"What?" she said, excitedly looking at my expression.

"Nothing," I replied quickly.

"Does the idea of me fingering myself turn you on?"

My eyes widened.

"It does, doesn't it?" she laughed, standing up and clapping delightedly.

"Well it does sound like you nearly made yourself cum."

"I think I did, Harry. I think I almost cummed for the first time ever," she said seductively, moving closer to me.

"Haven't you ever had an orgasm before?"

She put her hands around my waist and looked up into my eyes.

"I told you, Harry, I'm completely inexperienced. The most I've ever done was have your finger inside me for like two seconds."

"So you don't masturbate?"

"Not until tonight," she smiled, pressing herself against my chest.

"Oh God, so that was the first time you've ever touched yourself?" I asked, looking down into her big blue eyes.

"Yes, Harry, that was my first ever time," she purred.

"Fuck," I breathed.

There was a moment of tension, then Chloe stepped backwards.

"You nearly walked in on me doing it, too. I didn't even get to finish," she said matter-of-factly, turning back towards the bed.

I mewled with disappointment.

"Damn!" she laughed, turning back to face me. "I shouldn't have stopped, should I? I should have just carried on. Imagine the look on your face if you'd walked in on me fingering myself right as I was cumming!"

I growled loudly and she laughed.

"Are you hard?" she said, looking down at my crotch.

"Rock hard," I admitted.

"I bet you wish I hadn't stopped. I bet you'd like to watch me finger myself, wouldn't you?"

"Oh God, Chloe, I've always ..." I trailed off, feeling guilty at myself.

"You've always what?"

I took a deep breath.

"I've always wanted to watch a girl do that. It's kind of a huge fantasy of mine. It would have been so fucking hot to walk in on that."

"Nobody's ever done that for you?"

"No. Most girls are too shy, I guess. Once my girlfriend did it under the duvet, but she was just teasing me, she probably wasn't even touching herself. She certainly didn't ... finish."

"So your fantasy is to watch a girl make herself cum? Like, properly watch her do it?"

I gulped and nodded. "Yeah. Does that shock you?"

"I don't mind," she said soothingly.

"My wife minds," I said, looking downwards in shame. "She thinks it's disgusting."

Chloe laughed. "That's not what I meant," she smiled, then she reached around and unfastened her skirt, letting it drop to the floor.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, unable to take my eyes off her thighs and her panties - which now seemed even wetter than before.

"Like I said, I don't mind fingering myself. While you watch. Would you like that?"

My jaw dropped.

"Oh God, Chloe ... but you can't!"

"You don't want me to finger myself for you?"

"I mean, it would be so ... but ... you really can't."

Chloe chuckled to herself.

"And how exactly are you going to stop me?"

"What?!"

"I mean, what would you do if I just started taking my panties off, like this ..."

Then she started pulling them down while I watched. Her pussy was freshly shaven, and glistening wet, and it looked perfect - untouched. I literally started drooling. I had to adjust myself in my boxer shorts, putting my dick vertical, because it was getting too painful otherwise.

"You're really hard, aren't you?" she asked rhetorically. I nodded.

Chloe lay back down on the bed, naked from the waist down, with her legs slightly open, and she looked up at me nervously. My heart was thumping as I cast my eyes down between her thighs and admired her naked pussy for the first time. All that was visible was her smooth, swollen outer lips, which pressed against each other in a flawlessly straight line going downwards, only parting very slightly at the bottom where thick fluid was slowly oozing out of her.

"You are so, so beautiful," I said. She gave me a shaky smile.

"Do you want me to show you what I was doing before you arrived, then?" she asked.

I gulped and nodded.

"OK," she smiled weakly, then she put her hand down and pressed one extended finger gently against her pussy. I watched as her lips parted wetly around it, and she started slowly rubbing herself between them. I felt some liquid leak out of my dick.

"Well I started out just rubbing myself like ... mmm, like this," she said.

I nodded, trying to look serious, but I could tell my mouth was hanging open and my eyes were wide. She noticed how turned on I was, and it seemed to spur her on.

"Then I put my finger inside myself like this," she said, and her hand changed shape. Then, as she pushed her middle finger deep inside herself, she gave a long, low moan of pleasure.

"Then I started fingering myself," she continued, and she started moving her hand slowly in and out. I could hear her finger slopping inside her; she must have been soaking wet.

"So that's how you masturbate, then," I said.

"Doesn't everyone do it the same?" she asked.

"No, everyone does it differently, I guess."

"How do you masturbate, Harry?" she asked.

"Well, usually I ..."

"Show me."

"What?"

"You're watching me touch myself. I want to watch you touch yourself too. It's only fair."

"But, I ..." I replied.

She started rubbing her finger around between her wet pussy lips again.

"Doesn't this make you want to wank yourself off?" she asked, with one eyebrow raised.

I took a deep breath. She was right, of course. She was finally fulfilling one of my oldest sexual fantasies and I was so turned on I could hardly function.

"Chloe ..."

"Take your shirt off," she commanded.

I pulled my T-shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor.

"Good. Now take your boxers off."

"Chloe, I ..."

"Take them off!" she ordered.

I pulled them down quickly and my dick sprang out, a long thread of precum dangling from the end. Chloe's eyes widened and she bit her lip, simultaneously pushing her finger deeper inside herself and moaning. My dick twitched hard.

"It moved!" she giggled.

"Yeah, it's got a life of its own sometimes," I smiled.

"I didn't realize it would be so big," she said.

"It's not huge," I told her, "It's ... a little larger than average, I guess."

"I used to wank my boyfriend off when I was younger. He was ... not that big," she said.

I just shrugged modestly.

"Show me how you get yourself off," she said, and she started sliding her finger in and out of her pussy.

I wrapped my hand around the shaft and started slowly pumping myself while I watched her. Chloe moaned, and started fingering herself more rapidly.

"Oh, God, Harry. This is so fucking hot. Go faster."

I pumped myself faster for her, and watched her remove her finger and put two fingers inside herself. I heard a squelch as she pushed them in. She laughed.

"God, I'm fucking soaked, Harry," she said, then she started fingering herself at speed, and I increased my speed to match.

"God, Chloe, watching you finger yourself is such a fucking turn-on."

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's fucking awesome," I replied, grinning. She looked pleased with herself.

"Are you going to cum soon?" she asked.

"I'm pretty close," I replied.

"Make yourself cum. I want to see it."

I moved closer to her so I was standing between her calves, nudging against the side of the bed.

"Do you want me to squirt it on you?" I asked.

Suddenly she started shaking.

"Oh God, Harry, it's happening again," she said.

"Just go with it," I advised her.

"No, Harry," she said, and she pulled her fingers out and sat on the bed, red-faced and breathing heavily.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"I don't want my first ever orgasm to be from ... myself," she said pointedly.

"Oh, Chloe ..." I started.

"Please, Harry! I want you to do it."

"But I thought you were waiting for the right guy?" I asked.

"You're that guy, Harry," she said calmly.

I looked at her in shock, then I looked down at the floor. It was one of the biggest compliments I'd ever received in my life, and I didn't know how to respond.

"But I've got a wife!" I wailed despondently at the carpet.

"What if you didn't have a wife?"

I looked up at her in annoyance.

"That's a hypothetical. I do have a wife, so what does it matter?"

"It matters to me," Chloe said.

"If I didn't have a wife ..." I started, considering my response.

"Don't censor yourself, Harry, just tell it how it is," Chloe said.

"Fine, Chloe. I've never wanted to fuck anyone as badly as I want to fuck you right now," I blurted out in exasperation. I felt a great relief from finally vocalizing it.

Chloe gasped, took a deep breath, and then moaned with desire.

"Oh, Harry," she said, and her fingers went back down to her pussy. I started wanking myself off again, watching her play idly between her lips. "You nearly fucked me last week."

YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers
12