The Scene was Surreal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is okay Jan they work quickly and you should soon feel their effect." He said as I sat back and felt myself relaxing. I was feeling quite good. That is the last time I felt in control of myself until now.

"Jan, I will, from now on call you Janice. Is that alright." He said to me.

"Yes it is fine." I replied. Khalid looked deeply into my eyes and I noticed that everything was kind of fuzzy on the edges of my vision. It was if I was gazing through gauze or smoked glass.

"Janice stand and remove your brassiere." Khalid ordered.

I did not even think about it and stood before him and opened up my blouse. I stood there completely naked from the waist up and waited for his next direction. The rest of the weekend is a haze and kind of like a dream. I remember parts of it and others are completely gone. I do remember the beating as it hurt me so badly that I just completely lost it. I screamed and cried. I begged him to stop but he continued until I finally broke down.

"I also remember the sex. It was so different that I will remember it forever. He fucked my ass repeatedly all weekend. I could not resist no matter how much it hurt me to my core. There was blood and there were sharp horrible cramps but my pain seemed to please him. I felt so ashamed as he made me cum from the vicious anal sex. He pounded into my poor bruised anus and relished it when I would scream and beg him to stop. It always made him cum hard with his large thick cock buried entirely inside me. His thighs right up against my thighs as I felt him release himself so deeply inside of me."

Jan then started to sob and I held her tightly whispering softly to her. I tried to calm her. Finally after an hour she had told me as much as she remembered and her tears were finished. I took her upstairs and drew her a hot bath as I felt that the heat would soothe her further. I lit a few candles and lightly scented the steamy water with fragrant bath oils. I closely examined her battered body as she slipped into the water. Her entire backside from her hips to the back of her knees had been caned severely. The skin on her buttocks was deeply bruised and cut by the cane. The welts were bright red and angry looking. Some of them were still open and seeping.

I parted her ass cheeks to examine the damage to her anus. There were bruises in the cleft between the two globes. Her anal opening was red, swollen and distended: it looked so painful. I found that I had an erection looking at the damage her lover had inflicted on her. You sick fuck I thought to myself.

We talked some more while she soaked and I washed her carefully. After her bath I helped her from the tub and dried her lovely and warm body off. She was a nice rosy-pink color not just on her punished backside but all over from the heat of the water. She melted my heart as she stood there looking so innocent and sweet. As I dried her. I kissed her and whispered my love to her. It was a special moment for us. Jan walked carefully and stiffly as it was obvious that the bath had not taken away the pain from her anal abuse. She had a kind of bull-legged limp as we made our way to our marital bed. This was a woman who had been repeatedly been fucked in her near-virgin ass and still bore the marks from her whippings as well. The love making was over the top as she and I spent the early evening pleasuring each other.

"I do not want you ever contacting that man again Jan, is that clear." I ordered.

"Yes, yes I agree, never." She said instantly as she stared at me.

"He hurt you and he is a horrible man you need to avoid all contact with him, right?"

"Absolutely!" She agreed.

Good that was settled I thought as we both felt better and later went off to dinner at a small local bar. Jan was still walking carefully with a slight limp but she was doing better I could see. We had a light dinner and a glass of wine before going back home to get ready for work on Monday.

12