The Scent Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Hayley said. "It's not quite all, Jack. You see, for us to expand as a business, so we can actually start making money to go towards our college fees, we need a new type of premium product. I mean, we've tried lengthening our wear-time for some products, but that can only go so far."

"I don't understand," he said, hoping he wasn't coming across as a moron.

The girls looked around briefly, to make sure they were not being overheard.

"What we need," Hayley said, "is to sell our products with female traces combined with male ones."

Jack's eyes widened as he caught on. Zoe grinned and said: "What we're gonna need you to do every now and then is to come inside our pussies so it can ooze out and saturate our panties."

"We'll be able to sell them for quite a price," Hayley said, and Jack felt as though he was going to collapse any moment at the thoughts going through his head.

"Well, I have to go," Hayley said to a rather bewildered Jack as they left the warm confines of the Starbucks. "But Zoe's going to head up to the apartment with you, sort you out with some keys so you can move in."

"Yeah," Hayley's blonde friend said enthusiastically. "You staying the night there tonight?"

"I suppose I have to really – I haven't brought any of my things, though. Not that I have many things."

"There's a 24-hour pharmacy on the corner," Hayley said as they reached the building entrance, "should sell anything you might need until you sort yourself out."

"Great," Jack said.

"So, have a great night, I'll see you guys soon!"

"You too."

"Oh – wait. Before I go…" the young girl suddenly stooped and reached under her skirt. After a brief glance to check there was nobody near enough to see, she pulled her panties down her coltish legs and handed them to Jack. "Your first assignment!" she grinned. "Zoe'll show you where the zip-lock bags are."

Jack took the little pink cotton underwear from her hand – it was still warm from her body heat – and slipped it in his pocket. He looked at Hayley – the panties were the ones he's plucked from the laundry basket during his brief moment in the bathroom.

"Seen them before?" Hayley grinned. "See, I knew you were going to say 'yes' to our offer."

"Clever," he grinned back. "Well, see you tomorrow!"

Jack had died and gone to heaven. He couldn't believe this was all happening to him.

#

Though he wasn't a virgin, if he was brutally honest, Jack hadn't had an enormous amount of experience in terms of real sex. His school years had seen a timid youngster, afraid of his own shadow, paranoid that he was the ugly duckling that nobody wanted to know. He'd had the odd girlfriend or three, but things had only really progressed with one of them, and even then, not for very long.

He had enjoyed the scent of girls' panties a little more often than he'd been able to actually haveany form of sex with them. His first time – with panties – had been his school friend's sister. He'd been staying over at his friend Tommy's house, along with a few of the guys, and they'd briefly seen Tommy's sister Lyndsey before she'd headed out for a sleepover in the house of one of her schoolfriends.

They'd all joked to Tommy about how lucky was having a sexy sister like that once she'd gone, and Tommy had told them figuratively to take the high road, that she was a bitch more often than not – and the usual brother stuff.

When it came to the end of the night, and the couches, sleeping bags and canvas beds were shared out between them, Jack was put in Lyndsey's room.

"She won't care. Fuck it, we won't tell her – what she doesn't know can't hurt," Tommy had said. "Hell, better'n the floor, huh?"

Jack had shrugged and agreed – not especially minding one way or the other. Had it not been his first experience that night, he may have been more keen – but it worked out well, and his lack of enthusiasm for the idea would have been a good idea even if he had known the possibility that staying in Lyndsey's bedroom might prevail.

So the night had come to a close – it was a good night, as ever. Superbowl Sunday, if he remembered correctly – no wonder Lyndsey had wanted to vacate the premises. And then, finally, he and Tommy had gone upstairs, Tommy to his room, and Jack into Lyndsey's.

At first, he hadn't done anything. Dumping his bag, he'd stripped down to his briefs – he'd worn briefs in those days: imagine! And scarily, it wasn't all that long ago on the scale of things. Ah well. People learn. Anyway, grabbing his towel and his toothbrush, he'd been about to head into the bathroom, but opening the door, he'd seen Tommy just scoot in ahead of him.

Damn it. Back in Lyndsey's room, he waited for the bathroom. Tommy was ages – what the hell was he doing in there? Sitting on the bed waiting, Jack soon got bored. He dropped his wash things and stood up, his attention drawn to the photos of Lyndsey on her wall.

What was it about girls, they always seemed to have a need to put photos of themselves up on their own walls. Them having fun with the girls, them with particular girlfriends, them with a few boys, them on school trips, them in restaurants. Maybe they had poor memories generally, and couldn't remember their good times without reminders. His sister had a similar host of photographs plastered all over her room.

Lyndsey was pretty – even in these fairly poorly taken photographs. Nothing special or supermodel-like, but she had a fresh beauty of the girl-next-door type – mousy brown hair, big brown eyes, slim figure and small breasts beginning to develop. They hadn't been kidding when they'd told Tommy she was a fine-looking girl.

Tommy was still in the bathroom. Jack sighed, but maybe it hadn't been that long. When you're waiting, time always seems longer.

So he started looking round the rest of Lyndsey's room. It was the usual girlish place – soft colours including plenty of white and pink, the sweet scent of her perfume in the airs and the kind of things you'd never see in a guy's room, like ornaments and posters of boy band members – what was it, New Kids on the Block back then? Something like that.

But other than that, he was surprised how messy the place was. It was his first time in a girl's room other than his sisters, so he didn't have much experience. But although it wasn't nearly as messy as his or any of his friends' rooms, it wasn't exactly tidy. But then she hadn't been expecting someone to be staying there. There were clothes strewn over the floor, books and school papers.

It suddenly struck him as rather sexy that he was there in her room. Despite what Tommy said, he was sure Lyndsey wouldn't be fine with him being in her room, but it was rather sexy that he would probably be the first guy to sleep in her room. He wouldn't have her with him, but otherwise it would be an experience being in some girl's room all night. He was in a place you didn't get to be unless you were a lover or extenuating circumstances like this.

Perhaps he could even come in this room – hell, he had a spare pair of socks in his bag – perhaps it could be the first time he had an orgasm in a girl's bed, the first time a guy came in that girl's bed. Kind of a horny idea.

And then he saw them: or part of them. Casually sifting around the things on the floor with his foot, he came across a scrap of black lace. It instantly drew the eye, such fancy lace.

He stooped and picked them up. Lyndsey's panties. Hmm. Another bonus of his stay in her room – he hadn't thought of it until now. He could find out what kind of panties she wore. How often had they watched the girls in school doing handstands in the lunch break, cheering as they showed off their panties until the Head of English had put a stop to it by ordering all girls to wear shorts under their skirts if they wanted to do handstands in future.

It was a frequent thought in the pubescent boys' minds as they began to realise what girls were really for, but here he was with real evidence for what a pretty girl wore under her skirt. Next to her vagina. What now? He held up the little black panties, holding them by the waist band, letting them form up in the air as they would with Lyndsey wearing them. His imagination filled in what it would look like with her in them.

Wow. His heart was beating like a drum onstage in a Guns 'n' Roses concert. His breathing was hyper. His cock was rock hard inside his briefs.

This pair of panties was worn by that pretty girl. Wow. They were wedged up against her vagina for hours on end. And that part in front would actually have touched her private parts, her pussy. Wow. He put them up to his nose – the very part that touched her pussy was now touching his nose and his lips. Incredible.

There was the characteristic trace of her perfume – sweet, candyfloss stuff, he hadn't a clue what it was – but there was also something all the more earthy. Deeper, musky, somehow darker, like exotic spices. That was her. Her scent. Her pussy juices soaked into the soft black material.

Wow.

He heard the click of Tommy leaving the bathroom, and dropped the panties, paranoid that he'd be found. For a moment, he was completely still, his beating heart the loudest thing in the room. Nothing. He was safe.

Quickly, he scampered off to use the bathroom, his mind reeling with what he'd found. Not only could he surreptitiously become the first male ever to come in Lyndsey's bed, he would be able to do it while actually smelling her pussy. Chances were, he would be the first guy ever to have some kind of idea what it would be like being right there with her vagina.

Stepping back across to the room, ever worried Tommy might come out and spot his erection through the pitiful white briefs he wore.

Back inside the room, he closed the door. Safe.

With a sudden thought, he grinned mischievously. Then he dropped his wash things in his bag and stooped to remove his briefs. Naked. First naked guy in her room? Probably. His cock was sticking straight up – throbbing with its need to be touched. But not yet. First he had his curiosity to settle.

He wanted to know what her other panties were like – what kinds of things did she wear? So he spent a little while looking through her things, quietly opening her draws and looking inside. He left everything as it had been, religiously careful not to show any signs of having been there, and eventually found her underwear drawer.

He looked through at the various little feminine panties – exciting, but now somehow less exciting because he'd found that pair with her scent in. He put a couple of them to his nose, but the freshness and scent of washing powder simply did not compare.

No, the real treasure would be on the floor. She didn't seem to have a laundry basket. Not much around, though, save for those black ones and a pair of pantyhose that had briefly drawn his interest, but had had precious little in the way of aromas. Couldn't have been long since her last laundry session.

Was he being creepy? Well, perhaps, but in mitigation it was his natural pubescent curiosity that led him on, his lack of contact with the opposite sex and, let's face it, his cock.

He was about to give up and take those black lacy panties to bed with him, when he suddenly spotted a heap of clothes in the corner of the room that he recognised. They were her school things, in fact, the very school things she'd been wearing before she'd changed to go out for the night. Hmm… promising.

Quietly, carefully, he crouched and rummaged through the articles. He was careful to leave them the way he had found them – sure, she probably would know how everything in her room had been arranged, but you had to be safe rather than sorry. And there he found them: a little pair of white cotton panties embossed with pastel blue butterflies. She must have been wearing them that very day.

He didn't smell them straight away. No, he wanted to be in place first. He turned off the bedroom light and slipped under her sheets in her bed. Wow. Here he was, the first time in a girl's bed. Now he placed the panties on his face, so that the very material that had been wedged up against her pussy that day would be directly up against his nose.

And he breathed in. Magic.

#

Jack was now alone with Zoe. In the elevator up to the apartment, she seemed bubbly and frisky, using any excuse to touch him and flirt with him. He was on fire – he felt just as aroused as he had that night in Lyndsey's bedroom. That hadn't been the last time he'd gained access to her used underwear, and she hadn't been the only girl whose scent he'd sampled until he'd quit school – by a long way – but that had been the first time, and it hadn't been quite as incredible for him right up until this very point.

"I'd give you my panties to sniff, but I have a special order to take care of tonight, I need them to stay on," Zoe said, pulling his thoughts back to the present.

"Yeah? Is that how you work – to order? Or is there a stock of items available?" Jack asked her. His entire body was fizzing with excitement – it was hard to take in all at once. But it was important for him to seem mature and level-headed right now.

"A bit of both, really," she replied. "First timers and irregulars take what's on offer usually. Our regulars quite often tell us what they want us to do – sometimes they even send us panties to wear."

"Really?"

"Yeah – they'll send us stories to read – some they've written, some they'd found – and they want us to touch ourselves as we read, then send them the evidence. Sometimes they ask for even more – after a fair number of requests were running down a certain route, we made the decision to bring you into the equation."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. We already have orders for you!"

"What's up for tonight? Just these?" Jack patted his pocket, which contained Hayley's fresh pair of worn panties.

"You can check those when I've gone home," Zoe said as the elevator doors opened on their floor. "No, tonight we have something special lined up."

"Something special?"

"Hmm. We held an auction – actually, we're holding auctions for all us girls, but mine's the only one that's happened. Tonight," she leaned back against the apartment front door and raised her school skirt to reveal a little pair of white cotton panties embossed with pink hearts. "Tonight, these are going to be worth $500."

"Wow," Jack said, his cock twitching slightly at the tidy sight of her sweet public mound covered by those skimpy panties. "That's quite a mark up. Why the premium price?"

"Because, cutie," she smiled, affectionately squeezing his cheeks as she waited for the front door to close completely, "tonight you're going to take my cherry in these panties."

#

Zoe put her arms around him, looking up into his eyes, reaching up to softly kiss his mouth. Jack's heart was beating so loudly, he thought she might hear, this beautiful little schoolgirl dressed in her tight uniform. Did she feel similarly? It was her first time, apparently. Or would be.

"Sam's got good taste," she said softly, her voice making the hairs raise on the back of his neck out of pure sexual arousal.

"Huh?" he said around a number of kisses.

"He did recommend you, after all," Zoe smiled broadly. He could feel her heaving chest against his, feel the heat of her body even through the thin white blouse she wore. "I'm glad he did."

"Thank you."

"Come on, let's find a bed," she pulled him by the hand towards the nearest bed – whoever it belonged to.

"Are we… are we going to need any…" he said uncertainly, trying to keep his excitement from getting on top of things. It was hard to: it felt like Christmas Eve night. It felt like Christmas Eve night had at his real Dad's house before the car accident. "Are we going to need any…uh…"

Zoe turned briefly. "Of course not – don't you think we thought of that?" she grinned impishly. "How can you come inside me if you're wearing one of those?"

"Oh. S'pose so."

"We're all on the pill, Jack. Have been for a couple of months now."

Pulling him into the nearest 'bedroom', she broke away from him and leaped excitedly onto the bed. This particular bed faced straight onto the floor-to-ceiling windows, and for a fraction of a second he wondered – and worried – that someone in one of the buildings nearby might see them. But the concern quickly past: there was a pretty schoolgirl sitting in the middle of the king-size bed, waiting for him to take her virginity.

The view outside the windows – the sunset and the lights in the windows of the other downtown buildings as well as the darkening blue of the bay – was pretty nice, too. But there were other things to appreciate than that.

He crawled across the bed towards her, savouring every second of anticipation as he approached the intensively cute teenager. As he came close to her, he started to remove his shirt. But she knelt up and stopped him.

"Let me," she said softly, her delicate hands fumbling with the buttons on his shirt. "I want to unwrap my present."

"Go ahead," he said.

She kissed him on the lips once again, long and deep, her little tongue flicking inside his mouth, dancing with his own tongue. She tasted sweet, like icecream, her perfume similarly sweet in nature. She responded to him slightly nervously at first, but entirely enthusiastically, moaning quietly as they kissed. But ever the confident one, she was quickly warming up.

"Sam sure picked a nice-looking guy," she said as they broke apart to gasp for air. "But there's one thing he couldn't have known…"

She pulled his shirt off and now her hands stroked down over his chest towards his crotch. His cock was already rock hard when her fingers reached it. Exploring him through his pants, she traced out the shape of his erection.

"Mmm…" she purred like a pussy cat. "Looks like he bet on a winner. This feels perfect to me."

She ducked down and began slowly kissing his chest as her fingers moved to unfasten his belt and remove his pants. He helped her to remove them from his person – as well as his boxer shorts.

And here he was: completely naked in front of one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever laid eyes on. She let out a quite gasp, revealing that this wasn't a sight she'd seen much of before.

"Good enough?" he asked, smiling.

"Mmm," she moaned as her soft hands explored his shaft. "We're going to have some fun with this."

"Come here," he said, reaching for her to pull off her blue jacket and unfasten the buttons on her blouse.

"One rule," she said as she broke away from him."

"What's that?" he asked her.

"My panties have to stay on me throughout. The customer expects it."

"No problem," he said, pulling her blouse apart so he could kiss down the hot, soft skin around her little cotton bra. She was shaking a little too: more, even, than him. It was her first time, after all.

"Have you gone far before?" he asked her.

"Not really," she said. "A little fumbling around, but not serious stuff."

"How come?"

"None of the guys were worth it."

He could feel her stiffened nipples, even through her bra, and slipped his fingers under the restrictive material to caress the sensitive buds. He felt her stir as he did so, and knew she was warming up nicely.

"Am I the first guy you asked to do this?" he asked before gently pulling her bra down away from her smallish breasts and kissing his way around the soft mounds towards her hardened nipples.

"We didn't like any of the guys at school enough," she said, "and Katie said it would be safer to choose someone with no links to school, anyway."

"I see."

"We had a good look around, but you are the only one we've gone as far as telling about what we do," she explained, doing her utmost to keep in control as he took her sensitive buds into his hot mouth one after the other.