The Scent of an Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachb0y
beachb0y
67 Followers

We lay there for a few minutes. Then she raised herself and again I was treated to a view of her gorgeous ass.

“Come down with me.” So I got up also and we went down, still naked. We walked out to the yard toward her pool. The rain had stopped and there were lights under the water. She reached between her legs and lifted some of my cum from her thighs.

“You are leaking out of me, see?”

And with that she ran toward the pool and dived in gracefully. She swam underwater for half the pool, rising up like a water nymph, her tits fully capable of keeping her afloat. I sat down at the edge with my feet in the water. My dick was still soft, but the sight of her swimming toward me, made it show signs of recovery. She raised herself with her well-muscled arms and took my slowly growing member in her warm mouth. Then she pulled me into the pool. We swam to the center and held each other. She positioned my cock so that I could feel myself slip inside her again.

“Ahhhhhh,” she moaned, and the whispered, “stay with me tonight.”

“I hoped you would ask.” I moved inside her slowly as we moved around the pool.

“Thank you,” she said looking into my eyes.

“No … thank you for a great evening.”

“No, I don’t mean that. You have made me feel beautiful and sexy and smart and hot …and I have not felt that way for years. And now I know I have to leave that asshole fucking his young bimbos. Thanks for showing me that.”

And I ended up staying for more than just one night.

beachb0y
beachb0y
67 Followers
12