The Scent of Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began by flicking her hair back, and using a hair band tied it into a high pony tail. Then she removed her top, revealing her tight body. Her back was toned and I could see her shoulder blades move beneath her soft skin. Her familiar perfume hit me now, which made the moment even more erotic. I knew I shouldn't be watching and my cock wrestled briefly with my conscience. I wanted her so badly, my cock won, no question. She unbuttoned her jeans slowly and lent forward, sliding them down her legs. Her ass was better than I had imagined, I wanted to run in and bite it, rip off her French knickers and sink my tongue into her tight little bum hole. I could just see the side of her breasts, the tease was unreal. She stood straight and pulled on a blue polo top which skimmed her ass perfectly. Raising each leg in turn, she pushed her feet into her jodhpurs before taking the waist band and wiggling her hips into the tight trousers. I didn't want this to end but I knew I had to move or I would be discovered. As she pulled on her boots, I moved quickly to the men's changing room, my cock throbbing and being crushed in my jeans. I paused for a moment as I processed what I had just seen, wishing I could release my tension. At that moment, the door opened and Chris came in.

"Oh hi, you're in early?" His tone implied that he was looking for an explanation.

"Yeah I couldn't sleep, thought I'd have an early ride." I was trying to subtly hide my bulging cock as I got changed, but I knew Chris was eyeing me in much the same way as I had just watched Alex.

I changed quickly into my t shirt and jumper, knowing that Chris was waiting for me to reveal the slightest glimpse of my assets. If he had seen how hard I was he might assume it was down to him, and I could hardly tell him the real reason. I paused for a few seconds pretending to make a text hoping I could dispel Alex's image from my head long enough to let my swollen cock subside.

My salvation came in the form of Alex, oddly enough, as she called out to see if anyone was in. Chris replied and went into the corridor. I sent up a silent thank you prayer, pulling off my jeans and fighting to get my semi hard cock into my jodhpurs.

Finally I was dressed, my cock prominent through my jodhpurs, but covered to an extent by my jumper. I wanted Alex to notice and imagine what it was like, to try and provoke a response from her. I headed into the yard. Looking around, I couldn't see Chris or Alex anywhere and guessed that they had gone down to the field to collect their horses. I brought Dale out of his stable and moved him into the yard. I brushed him down. Dale stood at 17 hands high, 1.1 tonnes of Shire horse with feet the size of dinner plates. He was a gentle giant. I placed his pad and saddle on his back and put the bit in his mouth. I was pretty much set for my ride, but still no Alex and no Chris.

I didn't want to hang around all day, and I figured I'd bump into Alex at some point when I got back from my ride. I unpicked Dale's feet and headed to the office, leaving a note to say I'd taken Dale out.

I led Dale to the car park and mounting block where I climbed on board, adjusting my cock and balls. I still wasn't totally accustomed to riding, but I knew I'd be safe on him as he was a plodder. We set off and as we did I saw Chris and Alex leading their horses from the fields. I stopped and waited for them to come closer.

"Alright mate? Morning Alex," I nodded in her direction.

"I left you a note; I'm just taking Dale out for a bit."

"No problem, where you going?"

"Forestry. You riding out Alex?"

"No, I'm going to do some work in the school"

Fuck. My heart sank; my plan was screwed. I couldn't go back as it would seem weird that I changed my mind. If only I had stayed in the yard longer.

"Ok, I'll catch you later then. Have the kettle on when I get back; it's your turn to make the wets Alex."

"I don't make a good tea or coffee. I'd poison you. Enjoy your ride," She smiled cheerfully.

She turned and led Cedrick into the stable yard. Chris stood motionless for a moment then I realised he was looking at my packet.

"See you in a bit Chris," I said, louder than I had intended. I turned Dale and rode out of the gate.

I had been riding about an hour and the sun was beaming through the trees warming the morning air. I felt at peace as Dale plodded on, stopping occasionally to grab a mouthful of grass. One of his favourite motivations was food and you could guarantee that if you wanted him to do something then pull a carrot or mint out and he would follow you anywhere. We plodded on and reached the fording point across the Plym River. As we began to cross I noticed someone striding up the hill in front of us. This was odd; it was common to have joggers and ramblers along the viaduct or the river this early, but not usually on this side of the river. I walked Dale on and got a closer look. Alex?

I called out to her and she stopped, turning around.

"Alex? What the fuck are you doing wandering up here? I thought you were working in the school?"

She was still in full riding gear, complete with crop and hat. But she was soaking wet. From head to toe her clothes were dripping, her t shirt clung to her body, mapping every curve of her perfectly formed breasts.

"And why are you wet?" I continued, baffled.

She did not look amused.

"Cedrick was being a shit in the school, so I decided to ride him out to burn off some energy. We were crossing the river and something spooked him, he bucked me off and bolted."

"Thank fuck you were in the river then, are you ok?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm fine, it's just my pride."

"Well your pride looks awesome wet," I smiled trying to lighten her mood.

It didn't work. I decided to try chivalry instead.

"Fancy jumping up? I'll help you find him then get you back to the stables or you can walk back, get yourself sorted and I'll go find him?"

The saddle club wasn't far, about a mile, maybe a little bit less, but a steep hill made up most of the distance.

"As long as you don't mind, I'll come with you. Thank you."

"Not at all, hop up."

I reached down to her, hooking my arm under hers and lifting her easily onto Dale. She settled into position behind me.

"Comfy?"

"Yeah I'm good thanks."

"Happy days. Walk on Dale."

I said the last words as I gently tapped Dale with my heels and we moved slowly up the hill. Alex was still quite wet and I could feel my clothes soaking in some of the water from hers. Her hands were on my hips and slightly on my thighs. Another few millimetres and her perfectly kept fingernails would be touching my cock. Her breasts were pushing into my back and I could swear that I felt her nipples hardening through her top. There was no noise except birdsong and Dale panting now and then for the effort. He wasn't the fittest of horses. We remained in silence for quite a while, which would have made me feel uneasy, were it not for my attention being focussed on Alex's body pressed up against mine.

I broke the silence.

"You must be icers, do you want my jumper?" I asked her.

She had started shivering, although the morning wasn't particularly cold and you could get away with a t shirt, it was probably a fair bit colder if you were covered in river water.

"No, I'll be ok thanks," she replied, stubbornly.

"Seriously, you're shivering, take it."

I pulled Dale up and began to take off my jumper. Alex protested but I insisted. I handed it to her and she put it on as we moved off again.

"I hear you're riding in the Tri Services?" she said, resuming her position, but this time finding my cock with her hand.

"Yeah, I decided to give it a go..." I replied, wondering if she had realised.

"What's that in your pocket?"

"That would be my cock," I said, chuckling.

She removed her hand quickly to another position.

"Shit! Sorry." I could feel her embarrassment.

"Don't be sorry, I thought my luck was in and you were going to repay your knight in shining armour!"

"Yeah, right, I don't touch Sailors, love."

"Excuse me, I am a fucking Marine, not a Sailor" I said, with not a little seriousness.

"Like there's a difference," she laughed, beginning to lighten up.

She knew just how to push my buttons. I hated being called that, and she must have known how much a bootneck gets wound up by it.

"Trust me, there is a big difference," I started, "To start with we aren't all fat, and we don't all sit around cleaning boats all day thinking that we are awesome."

"But...they give you a lift now and then, so you're pretty dependent on them, aren't you?"

"For a fucking taxi ride maybe, but that's all!"

We had crested the hill now and were heading along the winding track that led through the forestry. We had been riding around for about half an hour, and finally saw Cedrick in a clearing, blissfully hovering up as much grass as he could. I pulled Dale up next to him; Alex jumped down and swore at him then grabbed his reigns and mounted him.

"You heading back?"

"Yeah. I'm guessing you are?"

"Yeah. I guess I'll have to make you that tea now to thank you"

"Yeah damn right you will, seeing as you shunned my other repayment method" I grinned at her.

She smiled and seemed much more relaxed. Alex led the way back to try and work some of the nervousness out of Cedrick. I was behind her in the lanes and watched her every movement. My cock began to swell again as I saw her hips slowly moving back and forth. My imagination was once again in overdrive as I imagined her riding me. I lost myself in my thoughts, thinking about working my cock deep into her, her clit pressing hard against me as I squeezed her perfect breasts and pinched her nipples.

"What do you think?"

Her question snapped me out of my daydream as we neared the barrack gates.

"Erm...about what?"

"I'm guessing you weren't listening?" she chuckled

"I was saying do you reckon that Bickleigh stands a chance in the Championships?"

"Oh right sorry I didn't hear you. Going off my riding style, not a chance."

"You look like you ride ok to me."

"Well hacking out isn't really riding is it? It's dressage and jumping that's more important, isn't it?"

"From what I've seen, your dressage and jumping are ok; you just need to just relax more so you don't come off."

"Look who's talking," I chuckled and smiled at her. "Hang on, when did you see me jumping?"

We had reached the stables now and Alex swung her leg off to get down.

"I popped up a while ago and you were having a lesson. And trust me, when I set my mind to it, it's very hard to unseat me when I'm riding," she said, looking me straight in the eye.

"Really? I'll have to put that to the test one day" I winked.

"Cup of tea?" she smiled innocently, not responding to my last comment.

We went to the office and made our apologies for being so long, explaining what had happened. Alex went to get showered and changed and I sorted out the horses, putting them down and putting their rugs on. After feeding them, I went into the restroom where Alex was making the wets. She handed me one and I sipped it.

"Hmm nice wet," I lied, she wasn't kidding when she said she couldn't make one.

"Fuck!" Alex was fondling her neck with her hand.

"What's up?"

"I've lost my necklace. I was wearing it when I went out on Cedrick. It must have come off when I fell in the river." She looked gutted.

"Gen? That's shit."

"No, you don't understand, it means a lot to me," she looked panicked and upset.

I paused for a moment. "I'll help you find it."

My last words, although sounding helpful, were said reluctantly. I did not fancy a futile effort trying to wade through a river looking for something that I was sure couldn't be found.

"Go check your bags, just in case," I instructed her.

She did so, but came back 10 minutes later, still adamant that she had lost it in the river.

I sighed. "Looks like we're going wading then."

"Thank you, it's really kind of you."

"However, you owe me more than a cup of tea for this," I said, only half joking.

"If we find it, you can name what you want. If not, I'll buy you a drink. Fair?"

"I'll hold you to that."

We went out of the gate and along the road, down to the old railway viaduct. I was still wearing my riding kit and boots but Alex was wearing what she had arrived in. She had on fresh make up and perfume, the smell making me use my will to hold back my urges again. The only thing that looked out of place was she was wearing wellies.

We reached the first viaduct bridge that was about a hundred metres higher than the viaduct. We would have to take a small track down the side of the hill at the second bridge; normally we would ride a bit further, where there was a vehicle track that branched off the viaduct. This also led to the fording point, but the small track was slightly quicker. We were chatting as we walked and as we reached the end of the first bridge Alex stopped, took my hand and smiled.

"Follow me."

She led me down a small winding path that led under the bridge, then stopped, pulling me into a small crop of bushes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, perplexed.

"Something I've wanted to do for a while," she smiled.

She cupped her hands around my cheeks and face and kissed me softly on the lips. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes, waiting for my response. I was shocked for a moment, then felt a surge of desire and pulled her close to me before kissing her ferociously. She returned my passion and she began to unbutton my jodhpurs, my cock needed no prompting and was already hard. I began to work on her belt and jeans as I kissed her neck breathing heavily as I took in her scent.

"What about your necklace?" I enquired between kisses.

"There is no necklace," she smirked.

I paused and looked her in the eyes.

"You lying little bitch, you planned this!"

"Well I was getting bored of you beating around the bush, so I thought I'd get mine..."

Amazing. I later found out she had wanted me as much as I had wanted her. She described her frustration that she kept missing me at the stables and she had signed up to the championships because she knew I would be going and hoped something would happen.

She released my cock and instantly went to her knees before I could finish unbuttoning her jeans, taking me in her tiny hands that made me look even bigger than ever. It was throbbing and she stared at it for a moment, possibly wondering how to take it. She pulled back my foreskin and I gasped as all my tension was released. Smiling, she took me to her mouth, rolling her tongue around my head and licking a drop of pre cum from the end of my cock. It took all my strength to control myself. She then took me deep inside her mouth, gagging as she tried to swallow me. She began slow, and then worked hard to milk me dry, vigorously sucking me as she worked my shaft with both hands. Occasionally stopping to spit on the end of my cock and wank me hard and fast before continuing her sucking.

I couldn't believe this angelic looking girl was so naughty, and I braced myself against the column of the viaduct, looking around for anyone who might see us. The spot we had chosen was ridiculously exposed; we could have been watched by anyone. People running, walking or cycling on the viaduct high above us would have a perfect vantage point. There were footpaths next to a stream just below us, and of course we were only metres from the small track we had come down. We were shielded by only a few sparse bushes. But in that moment, I didn't care: Alex tilted my cock up and began to lick and suck my balls.

I couldn't control myself any longer; I grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet, then took her shoulders and switched places with her. I pulled at her crotch, undoing her jeans, and pushed my hand inside, finding a soft, wet, clean shaven mound. She was so wet my fingers instantly slipped inside her and she groaned loudly, the sound echoing around the walls of the viaduct. I placed my hand over her mouth to stem the noises she made. I worked my fingers harder into her as I felt my hand getting wetter and wetter. All the time Alex was panting and squeaking. Her nails dug into my biceps, never breaking eye contact as I fingered her to climax. As the orgasm hit her, she bit into my hand, her scream muffled by my palm.

I wasn't finished. I wanted to feel her dripping pussy around my cock. I wanted to release inside her. I turned her around and worked her tight jeans and black lace knickers around her knees, leaning her forward. She braced herself against the cold stone of the wall as I guided my cock toward her pussy. I could feel the heat coming from it on my head millimetres before I entered her. She let out a yelp as I entered her, and I had to place my hand over her mouth again. She was tight and my pleasure grew as I slowly inched deeper in her. She bit hard on my hand again as I began to get into a rhythm, trying to savour every moment of this opportunity.

Suddenly we heard voices. They came from the path below us and I stopped, still inside Alex. Looking down, I could see a couple walking their dog. Alex tried to move to cover herself. I held her firm, my hand still over her mouth, and I slowly pushed deeper. She winced as I did, but made no other attempt to move. We were slightly sheltered by the bushes and had not, as yet, been noticed. One look in our direction and they would have seen me hanging out the back of Alex, my hand over her mouth, her jeans around her knees and looking right back at them. The couple moved on, chatting as they went, oblivious to the scene above them. As they rounded the corner and were out of sight I thrust hard and deep without warning. Alex screamed again. I took her ponytail in my hand and began to pound her hard. My heart was pounding at the excitement and I wanted to cum in her. I knew she was building for her second climax and I tried to time it with her. She bit hard again and I felt her tighten around me which triggered my release. I came hard and had to kiss into her neck to stop me moaning loudly. My cock pulsed three times, releasing every drop into her. We stood for a moment, Alex's legs were shaking. I released her mouth and hair and placed my hands on her hips. We stood there, my cock twitching and throbbing inside her, she panted every time I pulsed. After weeks of tension, we both enjoyed the afterglow.

I withdrew my cock, my cum dribbling from her onto her knickers and jeans. She stood, pulling them up, still shaking from her climax. We looked at each other, slightly dishevelled. When we were both sorted she leaned in and gave me a soft sensual kiss again.

"Thank you," she whispered looking me in the eyes.

"You're joking aren't you? Thank YOU. I never imagined you would be so naughty!" Not entirely true, as I had imagined Alex fucking me a lot and my imagination could be quite kinky at times.

We headed back up the hill and onto the viaduct, chatting and giggling as we went.

"You had better keep this quiet for the moment, I have a reputation to protect," she said seriously.

"Likewise, I don't want to scare off any other girls at the stables," I winked.

"You cheeky fucker!"

"Although we need to do something about your screaming at the championships. A tent won't block that amount of noise."

The championships were held at a large riding college and the competitors usually camped out on the field.

"Er, who says it will happen again?!" she asked, in mock horror.

"Seriously?! Sex like that?! It will happen again, trust me," I said with a smile.

Evidently it did happen again for a good few months after. Sex was amazing with Alex; her climaxes were amazing and we often partook in phone sex when we were apart. She had the ability to climax without using toys or even touching herself and I took great pleasure in blindfolding, tying her up and kissing and talking dirty to her until she came hard. I would make my fingers wet from her pussy after she came and make her taste herself and thank me, before coming all over her. Despite her well-kept innocent appearance she was a very naughty little sub girl that loved naughty kinky sex. We dated for a while until the inevitable happened and I was drafted away to another unit, which initially wasn't a problem but then she had to move to Italy for work. This was the story of my life finding someone so great but being so far away.

12