The Scent of Soil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awake with thunder resonating in her head, she thought for a moment. Soon her mind was made up, and the storm that was howling in her mind egged her on. She rose from the bed, treading lightly, and walked to her drawers, hunting for clothes. As her hands searched and her eyes watched, she soon found what she was looking for, and an impish grin split the mare's face. She glanced at her shapely hips in the mirror, and held the clothes up against them, considering their look. A quick, small, tearing tug completed them. They would serve perfectly. Feeling the heat rising in her, she strode to the stairs, heading down.

John sat at the table, wrestling with the battery compartment of a torch, finger prising at the stiff casing. He made a brief snarl of irritation and slapped the torch down on the table, standing and turning for the stove as he noted the growing hunger in his belly. From the wide oaken staircase he heard the click of hooves, and as he reached for a packet of pasta, he turned to look up with a smile.

The smile froze on his face, and his words of greeting emanated as a slight croak. For a second his jaw dropped, before he quickly snicked it closed again. Scarlet dismounted the last step and smiled sweetly at the frozen bull.

"Hi there John. Are you making lunch?" The bull coughed, cheeks flushing, and wrenched his eyes from his employer, eyes darting. After a second he looked back.

"Yes, miss... Just making some, um... pasta." He coughed again, the mare cocked her head, and he unintentionally looked her up and down. The golden horse stood tall, leaning against an upright beam, wearing a smile on her lips. As for her body, Scarlet was clothed in a pair of denim shorts, running barely to mid way down her thighs, and a fawn-coloured, skin-tight tank top that left nothing to the imagination. Her cleavage was displayed by a tantalizing inch of tear at the neck of the top, and her mane was plaited across her shoulders. As he tore his gaze away again, she gently wiggled her hips. The outfit was a mile from her normal working clothes or business-like dresses.

"Great, I'm as hungry as anything!" Scarlet gave a tiny giggle and turned away from the bull. She walked, hips swaying, toward the door, looking back over her shoulder. "Well, I just need to go and get another chisel from the barn. I'll see you soon." The bull gulped and nodded as she picked up a raincoat, swung it about her shoulders and walked out into the yard. Breathing out slowly, John shook his head quickly and turned back to the stove, clearing his thoughts with the familiar steps of cooking.

As the rain beat down outside and the water in the pan began to heat, he noted that the mare had been gone some time, and shifted uneasily. He walked to the shelves and grabbed some onions, chopping them with steady hand, yet gently chewing his lips. The intercom on the wall buzzed, sending John jumping into the air.

"Say John; could you come out here a minute hun?" Her voice was soft. "I need a hand." The intercom clicked silent. John swallowed, and headed for the door.

Softly, his hooves padded into the dry warmth of the barn. It was dim, and the rain thundered softly on the roof above. The bull peered about, squinting into the gloom, and called out.

"Miss...?" He walked a little further, around the plough in the middle of the floor, and spotted a shape, standing at the barns far end. He stopped, frowning. "Scarlet, what's..." The words died in his throat. With a buzz the lights had clicked on, and Scarlet stood, leaning against a beam, eyes glittering in the glow of the bulbs above. The bull's face flushed.

"Hello there, John." The golden mare's legs were bare, and her arms were robed in long, red, silk gloves. She wore a corset, in a matching deep red, with a plunging cleavage that gripped the curves of her body, and her crotch was covered by a black lace thong. She stood, hips askance, with her tail swishing, her face in a deep grin, and tongue running across her teeth. She paced forward, arse swaying, and stopped a few meters from the Bull, hands on hips. "Quiet tonight, hun?" Her voice was husky and full of temptation.

John could feel sweat pricking his brow, and his mind boggled at the sight in front of him. He coughed with a slight squeak and blushed a deeper red. "Miss.. I.. umm.. Sorry miss do you want me to..." He squirmed uncomfortably under the grinning gaze of the mare and bit his lip. "Should I... I'll go.." He turned, stumbling slightly, and walked toward the door of the barn. After a few paces, a hoof reached out and deftly tripped him into the dry straw. He fell with a strangled cry, and a gentle kick flipped him onto his back. Scarlet stood above him with a small frown, and a hoof deliberately placed on his chest.

"Well now. For someone with your manners, John, I'm shocked. You can hardly just leave me out here in the barn after all the effort I've made, now can you." He could hear a tinge of amusement, and mischief in her voice as she cocked an eyebrow at the bull, lying in the dust. "Now then, seeing as you're not taking the initiative, I guess I'll have to lead, won't I?"

With that the mare pulled the knot on the back of her corset and let it drop onto the bulls chest, letting her chest drop free. The bull gulped. Scarlet took her hoof from him, and beckoned with a single hooked finger, grinning toothily at him. He hesitated for just a few moments, then smiled, and stood shyly, drawn by the allure of the female in front of him. Scarlet's grin widened and her eyes seemed to glow with light, as the beautiful mare leaned back against the body of the large plow. Thunder rolled.

The bull stepped forward, and tentatively put a hand onto Scarlet's hip, breaths hot and shallow. She responded with a soft murr, and John put a second hand onto her side, rubbing at the edge of her breast with his palm. As he moved in closer and locked lips with the horse, kissing her passionately their bodies touched. He pushed her back against the wooden lip of the plow, and his hands gripped her sides eagerly as a rumbling sound issued from his chest. The mare moaned into his lips and pushed her hips back against him, wiggling seductively.

"That's better." Her voice was husky, and John put a hand to her breast, gently stroking and massaging as he ground his groin against her, pressing her arse back against the makeshift wooden seat formed by the plow's wooden rim. Her arms wrapped around his back as their hips touched, and she felt the growing bulge of his erection pushing at her, as she kissed him deeply and writhed in pleasure.

"I think we should deal with that." She broke the kiss as she spoke, and grinned wickedly, dropping to her knees with a soft thud. Her hands reached for his waist, as her fingers flicked the button open, and pulled down his boxers. A semi-hard, already 9" bull member broke free, dangling in front of Scarlet. She wasted no time in putting her hands to it and wrapping her lips around its tip with an appreciative murr, eliciting a groan from the rapidly hardening bull.

John put his hands to scarlets long mane as she began to suck him, her maw taking in a few inches of cock, her tongue flicking around it's head and around his foreskin. She worked deeper as the cock strained to its full 13" glory, veins clear on it's surface. Her long head took in 6, then 8 inches, as she sucked eagerly, with lewd slurps; drool spilling from her lips.

He bucked unconsciously as she blew him, thrusting nearly all the way in, eliciting a tiny gag; but the mare redoubled her efforts, and with a working of her lips, and a slow push. She hilted his cock in her throat and grinned around the thick member. John grinned too, down at the stuffed face of the horse, and took the initiative, pulling out, then thrusting back, beginning to fuck her face. His large, pendulous balls clapped off her chin, wet with her drool, as he pushed her against the plow again, tipping her head back and pushing hard in and out of her maw.

Scarlet's moans were silenced, but her sex was dripping with wetness, and she slid a hand into her thong, fingering her clit and stroking the entrance to her cleft. She watched his face, eyes sparkling, as his tip spurted pre-cum into her mouth. Soon, she felt his cock and balls tighten, and as she fingered her pussy John came hard, spraying a jet of cum into her throat. As he pulled back, more sprays filled her mouth, as she desperately gulped the seed down, and a final trio of jets coated her face, cum running down her cheeks to coat her breasts and dripping from her lips as she gasped for breath, grinning widely.

"Now that's a better start..." She giggled, and wiped a strand of spooge into her mouth, licking her lips and swallowing eagerly. John grinned down at her again, and pointed to the plow.

"Ok then Scarlet. Bend over." His face was wicked, and he stroked his still gorged cock as the mare giggled again and leant over the plow's edge, wiggling her ass at the giant bull shaft. He pulled her soaked panties aside, tugging her tiny skirt up over her pert arse, and pushed his slick cock against her slit, murring and spanking her. As Scarlet whinnied and shied, bucking back instinctively, he thrust inward, pushing 6" of cock into her pussy, and the whinny grew into a deep, guttural bray of passion, her knees knocking, as she gripped the plow hard. He moaned, kissing her neck, stroking her sides and breasts, and desperately he pushed again, nearly hilting inside of her. He needed to mate her.

"Do it... ghhnnff...Please..." She groaned, hands clawing at the plow, hooves digging ruts in the earthen floor. The bull didn't hesitate, and began to fuck her in earnest. Pushing in and out of her and pushing her body down against the plow and he caressed and kissed her. Mating passionately inside her, cock thrusting back and forth as he rutted her deeply again and again.

For what seemed like hours, they remained locked in each others embrace, John turning Scarlet over to lie on her back on the plow, her legs over his shoulders as they continued to fuck; moans, shouts, and lewd slurps filling the air. At length, they rolled into the straw, continuing to mate with a furious heat, until finally, as a pair, with screams of pleasure, they climaxed together. Seed filled her womb as her honey gushed out around their thighs. They lay, in the afterglow, wrapped in each others frames, kissing and clutching each other, for quite a time in the glorious warmth of each other embrace, until finally, they parted in a rush of spilled seed, and mutual laughter.

"Mmm... that was brilliant. I'm glad I called you out, stud." Scarlet murred, eyelids heavy, stroking the bulls chest. He smiled at her and nodded, then went back to stroking her hair, till she fell asleep, silent and calm amid the hay and the smell of the earth.

As dawn broke, A bull, carrying a sleeping mare, crossed the gloom of the yard. For now, the storm had calmed, and no rain fell. He watched the leaden skies, smiling, and took his lover to her bed.

12