The Scheming Nurse

Story Info
Busty RN knows how to cure it all.
570 words
3.24
35.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gonzo099
Gonzo099
20 Followers

My Uncle Horace was 90 years old and I'm his only heir to his vast fortune. He always told me to be careful because a lot of people can take advantage of that situation, especially women. Man, I should've listened to him. Almost six months ago he became very ill and laid in bed all day. He got a trained nurse to tend to his every need. She was this amazingly hot 27 year old burnet, with a great figure, nice ass, and these 40dd tits that you had to die to get your hands on. Technically I did die getting my hands on them, I'll explain about that later.

Well one day, while I was going on my daily swim she was there in the pool doing laps. She wore this hot pink bikini that gave me an instant hard on. This was like a dream come true. She invited me to join her and I did. We had a lot of fun, doing laps, diving, splashing each other, we were acting like a couple of kids, except for the part where I pretended to accidentally brush up against her. After the swim we got out of the pool and dried off. She had her nurses uniform ready and put it on over her bikini. While she was doing the buttons to her top I came from behind her and put my hands on her waist.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I moved my hands to her chest

"You look so hot in that uniform," I replied.

She didn't get scared or offended, instead she guided my hands to the inside the top of her uniform and got to feel her tits through her bikini top. They felt better than I thought it would be. Nice and smooth, not to hard. My hard on got bigger and I pressed it to her back. She turned around and made me sit on the patio chair. She pulled down the top part of her uniform and then the bikini top.

Her tits just plopped right out. She started kissing me a little then pressed her tits into my face and let me suck on her hardened nipples. she then moved her way down and pulled down my shorts. My erection just popped up right into her face and almost startled her. She then took it all into her mouth and sucked it like pro. She licked the shaft, tightened her lips around it, pumped it into her mouth with great intensity. She knew just how to do it to keep me stimulated and not make me cum to soon.

She then got up and took off the rest of her clothes. I was still sitting down and she positioned my penis right into her pussy. First the head to tease herself, then slowly put in the rest. This was the best pussy that I've ever felt. Soon she was riding hard, my hands were grabbing her ass tightly, her tits bounced right into my face. She was screaming obscenities, holding me tighter and going faster with every push. I can feel her pussy getting wetter by the second. after about twenty minutes I couldn't hold it anymore and shot right up in her like a geyser.

We both stopped got dressed and went back inside, but there was more for me to come from this nurse...

To Be Continued...

Gonzo099
Gonzo099
20 Followers