The Scholar Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex digs deep & passes first test, but earns an Enemy.
3.1k words
4.38
5.9k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mabthorn
Mabthorn
10 Followers

The Scholar 3: Emergence

I woke up feeling free, giddy & languidly sensual. Looking around, I found myself in my own bed, with messy bedding and pillows on either side of me. Ooh, so Lili & Modo were sleeping with me, now. When I heard talking & laughter downstairs, I rushed, got ready & dressed, & snuck to the studio to get in some sketching.

They came in to find me finishing a picture of them on either side of me, all of us content, my head pillowed in her breasts, & his hands covering mine. All around the bed was a red-blue glowing energy that wrapped tendrils around all of us.

"Perfectly done, my dear," Modo said. "But that bulge under the blankets is a wee skimpy." He took my hand & rubbed it down his front. "And not nearly close enough to your sweet cunny."

"Asi, stop teasing her!" Lili began, when I shuddered at the word cunny.

Why it turned me on so deeply, I had no idea. But now I had to show him I wasn't just a doll, a baby girl to tease. I was becoming a woman, knowing my own desires. I squeezed him in mid-stroke, & took over rubbing him. "Is this what you wanted?" I whispered. "Does this feel good?"

"Ah, no fair, my dear, no fair. I can't..."

"You can't be inside me. But did Himself say I cannot handle you to completion?"

I plunged my hand down his jogging pants, thinking how foolishly easy he'd made this, & ran my hand down the hard satin length of his sex, to the moist tip, & back up. He leaned back against the wall, & I pursued him.

"The King must have His pleasure, no? "How better to honor the King of Desire then to satisfy His needs? Mmmm, you smell good, like cherries & almonds & sex. And how You twitch & jump in my hand. I like this."

"Oh, lord, oh lord, Lili, make her stop!" he begged.

"Lord says you asked for it," she simply said. "And he loves every moment. It shows she's growing. We may have to go to the red lessons if she keeps this level of strength of spirit up."

Really. So she saw it just as a test, eh? Oh no. I grabbed her by the ass, pulled her over, & plunged my hand into her jogging shorts. Feeling the warm wetness, I gasped & began circling my fingers around her vagina, teasingly darting up her labia to the sweet little knob of pleasure that I loved so much.

"Ah! God...He's laughing! If you could see His face, Alex!" She came closer for my touch.

And I played with each one in turn, a little with him, a little with her. As they both started begging to Himself for mercy, a mercy clearly denied, I tested ways to please them. Modo's hardness wanted squeezing & gentle pulling. Lili's slick-soft wetness wanted tiny spirals over her inner labia. I was drunk on it. No longer was I just curious; I knew I desired both sexes. Squeezing Modo. Plunging teasing fingers inside of Lili, then rubbing her labia again & again, teasingly almost touching her clit before darting in quick, tiny rubs. Now my fluid was pouring down my leg & my sex was wide open. I was sagging, gasping, wanting touch so badly it hurt.

Feeling arms around me. *You have it. Don't stop. Do not tease my wife & my boy.*

So I kept going, encouraged, delirious, muscled growing weak, until finally I was prompted.

Modo I brought first, in geysers of pearl fluid that washed my belly & abdomen. I liked that. I liked having him make a mess of me.

Then, as he lay down, I focused on Lili, play going to a driving desire. Seeing her mouth open & eyes closing, I smiled & kept bringing the pleasure deeper, deeper, one finger inside her, then two, & she came. The walls of her vagina gripped & loosed, gripped & loosed, until I gave her another orgasm, let her lean against me & held her while she came down.

As they lay in the bed together, panting, I licked my fingers. "So this is what You feel when you tease me," I murmured to Himself.

*Oh my little girl is growing up.* A new intensity of hunger washed over me in licks of flame. *You'll see what this has done to Me tonight. I claim full Dom over you. Level one is complete. Now for the test. Which you will pass.* A gentle stroke on my cheek. *Rest with them, then go be tested. I cannot wait to see what you do."

I lay down sleepily, resting my cheek on Lili's breasts. She smiled & stroked my back.

"Mmm, you need fucking, baby bella," Modo said, opening me. "Let me..."

Modo was shoved to the floor. Lucifer's hunger turned into a fury, & I was yanked up again, stripped & slammed against his rock-hard chest. His ghostly fingers stroked down my clit, over my labia, & plunged inside me. I was mute with surprise. He was finger-fucked me fast, hard & oh-so-knowingly.

I cried out.

*Mine! This cunt is MINE!* he roared to Modo, who was crawling up onto the bed.

"My lord, please," Modo began, going to his knees. "Don't hurt her; she did not invite me. I made the offense; punish me!"

Suddenly I was floating on my back, my arms & legs splayed open & bound. *You want her fucked, do you, boy? You want to see this ripe bitch spilling wetness as she is filled to her core?*

He thrust into me.

*This is the only cock going inside this cunt. This is the only way she will reach satisfaction, if you continue to dare Me to act! I will call an end to the playmates, & that includes you. You will be the one seeing her suffer, writhing on her bed, needing, crying, & not getting.*

*Darling, please,* Lili pleaded, holding Modo.

Lips on my nipples, sucking hard, teeth nibbling as he ignored them. He was focused on me in warmth, amusement & a greediness I'd never felt before. *Couldn't wait; I need your cunt now. I need you submissive. So you are! Beg for Me to fuck you. I want you to beg! NOW!"

"Please...please fuck me. Don't be gentle. Take me! I need you."

"MORE! Words. I need words!"

"I need you! I feel so empty inside; only you can fill me up; only you can make me feel like this. I need to know you want me. Take what you want. Ravish me. Suck my nipples til all I can feel is the thrilling strings between them & my clit. Shove me down on the bed face first, force my ass up in the air & plow me until I am sore & spilling with your seed. Eat me out, if you want, until the whole world is your mouth on me, tongue in me, & I am nothing but my cunt. Cunny!" I cried at the feeling of a pause. "Your cunny! Please! Have mercy on your kitten!"

The shame of begging so loudly had me flushing, tearing up, then sobbing.

"I need you, Beloved. I can't live without you. I'll die without You."

And I was crying too hard to continue.

A deep rumble, & I felt his lips working up my thigh, soft, teasing.

*Show me your power,* he ordered.

I blinked, confused, then opened my hand, & opened my connection to Gaia. Her approval laved over me, & suddenly fingers were up my ass, stroking while Himself licked my sex. Their energy was breaking me open, finding chains & destroying them in bursts of green, red, blue, brown, rose & royal purple. I was singing with pleasure, but more.

I was...free. No more bounds. It was like I was entirely open to myself.

*

Oh, God; entirely open. A door deep underground exploded, the sub-basement door ruptured & the basement door was obliterated. Everything came swarming up to me in full-sensory mode. Memories good, bad, ugly & rapturous flooded my mind. The yapping random-thought monkeys & their nonsense words & images. The incessant self-critiquing thoughts now coming from a screaming Inquisitor with whip, rack & wheel ready. As the medicine was driven out of my system, I was backlashed with feelings, thoughts, shames, hurts, everything that could damage me from the core out; I was being drowned, my sense of self teetering.

No. NO! I was not going to be eaten by this ugly mass. I said no to JHVH eating me; I was not going to let this lesser army of sub-sub basement noises & figures & muck do me in!

Wait. Why did I have this mass of yuck swimming in me? I cleansed myself regularly, let the hurts heal, forgave myself and any who hurt me. Why would these things still be in me?

Conjuring a globe of light, I visualized myself in my childhood heart-home & started forth. Past the crazy girls with the tomato choppers; past the ghost of me falling downstairs; down-hall to the basement door. Pushing past the throngs, which turned to follow me, I went to the basement, back to the middle room with the shower & cramped storage, to the door I never opened.

Opening that door took more daring than I knew I had. Taking the first step had me shaking like I had a palsy. Closing my eyes, I said to myself, "Courage is not the absence of fear; it is the accepting of fear & pushing on despite it."

The teeming throngs silenced as I took another step, & moved away from me en masse. I started looking at every embodied thought, feeling & hurt, right in they eyes, & that made them fade away, heading downwards in a hurry.

I was right after them, steady step by step.

The sub-basement was easily twice the size of the basement & filled with a maze, niches & oozing slime. Yikes! The smell alone made my nose curl.

Something with tentacles crawl-slid by, chuckling, & I suddenly remembered the closet game with one of the creepy girls. Details spilled forth, things I had forgotten. She had stuck her fingers inside me. Made me smell them. She'd made me take her shirt off, kiss her breasts, down her stomach. When I refused to lick her, she'd spanked me hard enough I couldn't sit, & gave me a deep cut on my neck to scar me as hers.

*Don't you dare curl up!* my Beloved roared, & I felt his licking again. *Don't you EVER be weak again!*

That alone made me lift back up & step forward. It also inspired me. My Beloved, the Light-Bearer. Light. I shot up my hand & cried out, "Let the Light expose it all! Truth, lies, fears, shame, guilt, humiliation. Let nothing hide!"

And my own light flared, in the colors of the rainbow. The maze dissolved & I saw a bunch of cowering creatures in the corners, sobbing & turning away. I made the light hover in the middle of the room, then started going from creature to creature, hugging each one in turn, forgiving it & apologizing for neglecting it.

Fear turned into loving trust, & as each one healed, it floated to the attic, where all the accepted memories lived. As they saw the healing, they began to get excited, & came to me in bunches, forming lines, each & everyone hopeful.

I hugged them all, & the ones who came out of the sub-basement as well.

As soon as the last one floated away, the rooms became clean white spaces, ready to be used in healthy ways. I set up a canning room, not sure of the symbolism, & put up a row of mind-created apple preserves.

*Good, sweetheart. Very good,* Beloved said.

I sent a kiss to him. "Not done, yet. The root of the matter is still unseen.*

His next lick had me staggering. *Come. Home,* he ordered.

"Not yet. I cannot, will not, stop."

Chuckling. *When will you make an end?* he quoted.

"When I am finished!" I quoted back, Michelangelo to his Pope Julius II.

"Then come home with your shield, or on it,* he said, going Spartan on me. I felt a swat.

Feeling my love for him growing even stronger, I found the doorway to the sub-sub-basement, & started downwards.

*

This floor was empty of beings, but it sure was an ugly maze of stenchy vines, obscene flowers & noises that made me want to puke. Overhead, things in different colors oozed. As I looked, I saw revolting buds on the floor; buds that were growing, shaping into new figures.

Green buds. Green figures. Ah, yes; I knew what was causing this.

I slammed both my hands up & created a ball of pure magma. Its cleaning, seething red-orange-yellow-black light & heat withered the green, turning it to ashes, to dust, to nothing. I felt/heard screaming, & went right after it. I fought its anger, if attacks, everything it did to try & make me cower, grovel, beg for mercy.

And when I saw the sick seed planted in a giant crack in my mind's basement, I knew it had been put in each & every person, our entire species, to keep us groveling lesser to a god who didn't have the balls to cope with us as grown-up sentient beings. Oh, no; he had to put a flaw in, based off of the fight-vs.-flight protective instinct, to keep us weak.

I dropped the magma right on that seed, & laughed when I felt the agonizing death & the pain surging back up through its roots to its creator.

Suddenly, I took myself into the sky, surrounding myself with a protective shield made of pure-carbon diamond, taking away from pollution levels on earth to make Her skies cleaner. As I soared up, past levels of heat & cold, up past the clouds, I reached out with both hands & contacted the clouds. When they felt my intention, they opened to me. Electricity began building from static, swirling as the clouds grew thick & stormy, & surrounded my shield-bubble.

I shot into space, following the withering links, & found his crystal ship/soul-storing prison. As Angels shot out, ready to deal with me, I called out The One Name.

The angels scattered, screaming, deaf & blinded temporarily. Good, I wanted them gone.

The green cube cracked open, & the green tornado of my nightmares came surging out, turning again into a mass of tentacles, mouths & beaks. It tried to turn into a benevolent white-bearded man in a robe, some innocent-looking grandpa, but I waved a hand & destroyed his illusion.

>>>>WHAT DO YOU WANT<<<< came through me in waves of power.

*I want you to get out of humanity. Take back those seeds you've planted in us & go away! We are not test subjects & play toys. We are our own people, now; you do not own us.*

>>>>BITCH-APE, I AM THAT I AM. YOU DO NOT-<<<<

*Oh, by the way, fuck you & the curse on your children. You will relinquish all rights to Lucifer & his chosen. They are MINE. I protect them from you & yours. You take away your prison, your chains, your locks & you let them free!*

>>>>SPEAK TO ME WITH PROPER RESPECT, MUD-CRAWLER<<<<

*Do You,* I sent, with derision open on the formalized You, *think I will grovel?! You know who my Beloved is. I will not shame myself before Him by kissing your ass.*

>>>>!!I WILL DESTROY YOU!!<<<<

Energy lashed out.

When I saw the energy draining from the Cube, & heard the screams of the souls within, I was pissed. How dare he suck the energy out of humanity's lost souls to fuel himself? We were not food! Reaching out, I shredded his connection to them, & stole them, casting them down to Gaia, pleading with Her to take them into safety.

When that was done, I powered my energy to the fullest, focused it, & shot it all to JHVH & his cube. No more would he own any of us.

As the thunder boomed & pushed every one of his minions to different galaxies in the universe, the lightning consumed him. As he shrieked, all the energy he stole was sent out to the souls he'd eaten. Lives began to bloom in new forms.

I looked at the charred little man panting in the remains of his ship & said, mind-voice full of scorn, *You try me again, I will do this again. And Lucifer? You come near again, you will wish it was just me tickling you.*

And I was gone.

*

He didn't say anything. He was inside me when I came back to my body, & he was pumping fast & hard. No teasing, no playfully hurting. No, he was all about pleasure. I was lost in pre-orgasmic delight so deep, I couldn't talk to him, or groan, or squeal. I just shuddered, again & again, going higher & higher, til I felt I was floating in space.

Then lightning bolts of pleasure wracked me, over & over, until I was a sweaty, panting, wet mess on the bed. I felt him lying on me after his orgasms, & felt such deep content, delight & glee that I think I swooned.

*Best girl,* was the last thing I heard before I went out.

*

They let me sleep for a week, tending to me.

When I woke, it was to Dion's shining face. "You passed. No one could have topped that. We are all so proud. Lucifer says He has never seen anyone, since Lilith, growing into his or her power so fast. Good. We can move you to the next level of power."

"I destroyed JHVH, freed humanity's lost souls, & there is more to go??" My voice cracked.

"You said it yourself. What you did to JHVH was a tickle; you hardly scratched him. It's not a hundredth, a millionth, of what Lucifer & his people did to the old boy in full war, & you know what happened to them. Now you have a god for an enemy. An old god, who has wrecked many universes, consumed far more souls than you freed, & is far more monstrous than you know. You need to build up."

I sagged. "Okay. Okay. But...can I have some art lessons, now? Something easy?"

He laughed & lifted me up, taking me to the shower. "Yes. It's time you developed those sketches to drawings. I am going to teach you to cook. Poseidon will teach you more about bonding with water & swimming. Apollo will be by to make you start those music lessons you keep putting off..."

I couldn't help but laugh. When he said this school was hard, I'd had no idea, had I?

Mabthorn
Mabthorn
10 Followers