The Scholarship Student Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed at Calista's remarks and she waited until they were silent again. "The festivities for the paying guests will begin at sundown. For Robert, his training will commence as soon as he is fed," she said, referring to Robert as a child or an animal. She waved her hand dismissing him. Edward pulled Robert off the pedestal and out of the dining room, leading him by the balls. Edward brought Robert to the kitchen. There were three servants working there, one man and two young women. Robert was mortified at his nakedness, but the servants ignored him and continued about their work.

Edward handed the guide chain to one of the young women and left the room. "Hello, I'm Nell," said the pretty young woman, as she sized Robert up. "I'm going to teach you how to serve Mistress Calista and her guests," Nell told him as she led him to a table at the corner of the room. Robert tried to speak, but Nell quickly placed her finger over his lips. "Only speak when you are commanded to, Robert. Learn this now and your stay here at Mistress Calista's Castle will not be as painful."

Nell spent the next five hours drilling Robert on the proper serving techniques for tea, cocktails, dinner, other meals, and the correct posture Mistress Calista demanded from her Slaves. "Robert, you must always be naked and kneeling when Mistress walks into a room. Never look at her, or her assistant Mistresses, in the eyes unless ordered to do so. Please don't be clumsy. If you drop or spill anything, expect to be painfully corrected. When Mistress calls you, stop what you are doing, drop to all fours and crawl to her, with your head and eyes looking down," Nell stopped and looked deeply into Robert's eyes, "Dear, Robert, I hope you remember all I've told you."

She smiled at him and asked him if he was hungry. Robert nodded yes. Nell told him to get on his knees and put his hands behind him. When he complied she handcuffed his wrists behind him and fastened the chain around his balls again. She pulled him by the balls as he crawled on his knees to a corner of the kitchen. Robert saw a bowl of water, and another that the cook was filling with meatloaf.

Nell pointed to the bowls and told him to eat and drink quickly as Edward was on his way to fetch him. Robert, groveling like a dog, lowered his mouth to the bowl and swiftly ate the food, then lapped up the water just as Edward entered the kitchen. Edward took the chain from Nell and yanked Robert away from the bowls. Nell quickly wiped his face as Edward pulled the groaning Robert on his knees toward the Dining Room.

(Continued in Part 6)

All comments appreciated. Contact me at the email address in my profile to provide feedback

12