The School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few long moments somebody finally answered. The familiar beat of techno filtered through the high-definition buds and he heard that familiar voice.

"Good evening, Zammy." Purred Rezero, which was quite a feat considering how loud the music was. Zam's cock responded in kind, hardening immediately.

"Uhh...evening, Rezero." Zam said sheepishly while still playing with his hair and staring at the small screen that was counting the time.

"Since school hasn't officially started, I'll let you call me that. But once they do, it's only gonna be 'master'. Understood?" Rezero said in his sultry voice but Zam couldn't mistake the slight edge hidden within. A small gulp later, he answered.

"Yes...master..." The techno was suddenly drowned out by the vocals sung by a most inhuman throat in an inhuman language, grating and intense for both ears and brain. Zam prefered the softer tones a lot more.

"Good girl," In school, there were no boys. Only girls. "Enjoying your last days of freedom, sweetie?"

Zam blushed anyways but a tinge of worry crept in. "What do you mean?"

"Well, once school starts, you aren't getting out of it until it's finished. You'll be living Rosellate." Rez explained. The music lessened until it was entirely gone, letting Zam hear only the older boy's breath. "I hate talking without visual."

Zam's commlink beeped as Rezero requested a video talk and Zam turned red at the thought of being seen nude in his bedroom. Commlinks had a wide scope and could only be limited to a minimum of capturing the person in front of it so he set it down and picked up the big teddy bear he had on his bed. It nearly covered his chest and so, feeling safe, he answered.

The small device's holo lens activated and a full-colour and full detail facsimile of Rezero appeared in front of him. He let out a bit of a gasp as Rezero sat in the air, naked and half-hard. He'd only seen the boy in all that glow rave get up and was now seeing him unblemished and in better light.

The days of individual races of humanity were long gone. When aliens were discovered, the racial divides became a lot smaller a problem than they were before. Now it was just human. Adding onto relatively cheap gene-modding and intermixing of the base and the new, there was only humanity.

Nevertheless, Zam could recognize the mild tan and gold undertone of hispanic heritage. Long eyelashes swayed with each slow and purposeful blink and the gold-speckled eyes behind stared right back at him. His plump lips were unpainted, not even simple lipstick. Just smooth and a perfect shade of red. Without the glow paint, dark freckles were visible all over his nose, cheeks and chest.

"Aww, such an adorable teddy bear. What's his name?" The boy asked sweetly, making Zam shift a bit as he held the plush toy firmly in front of him.

"S-Snugglebutt." Zam answered. He's never shown anybody but his family the teddy bear. Not even Farro.

"He snuggles your butt?"

"No...uhm, the reason I called you was because...er...I wanna know about the master thing..."

"Curious little girl." Rezero purred once more, settling more comfortably in whatever chair he was using. "I'll teach you the basics soon enough. But I will tell you this, this started more like a student thing but the headmistress quickly got whiff of it and decided to make it official."

"The Headmistress?" Zam wondered, remembering the big-breasted, tall and blue woman. Considering how tall she was, he did suspect she was a hermaphrodite. "Oh..."

"Yup. She was really into it and made the master-servant thing mandatory. Servants live in their master's room, so your room is mine." The last sentence ended with a hungry lick of his lips that made Zam shiver in arousal, his cock giving a hard pulse against the soft back of Snugglebutt.

"Can you tell me anything else?" Zam finally asked after regaining control of himself.

"Nope. That'd ruin the surprise, now won't it? Now be a good girl and-"

Rezero then looked away from him and to the side as Samuel's voice was caught as well. The younger boy quickly slapped the commlink and the view changed as it fell to the ground at an angle to still catch Rezero.

"Who's this slut?" The disembodied voice asked and into view fell a femboy, making Zam gasp as he recognized him. Mascara was smeared all over his lust-dazed face, leaving black trails across his beautiful face. Xero wore that loose rose-coloured shirt and nothing else, his hard cock exposed.

Rezero looked calm and collected, helping the boy get back up onto his feet with the two holograms then joined by a third. Samuel looked fierce and demanding, especially from a lower angle like this. Zam could see his half-hard member peek out from beneath his clean skirt with the rest of the uniform being similarly immaculate.

"What's he doing slobbering all over your door?" Samuel questioned, though it sounded more like an accusation.

Rezero visibly frowned and looked at Xero who was still dazed and started to hump the tanned boy's leg. Pearly dribble was quite visible as Xero's cock left its mark on Rez' naked thigh.

"This is a freshman, master. He must've dragged his horny ass off of someone's cock and left the room. Ah fuuuuck, he's staining the carpet!" Zam stifled a giggle as the lewdness of the situation was utterly nullified when Xero's poor home leaked in full-view. "Get him out of here!"

Xero was quickly pushed out of sight and the three boys were gone, only the sound of thuds and a door being closed. Zam stared at the empty holo before realising he probably shouldn't have seen this and quickly ended the call.

"Poor Xero." He said with a small giggle when he realised he was softly grinding against Snugglebutt. The teddy bear has been with him since he was four, a gift from his father. What Zam didn't find out until he was around fifteen, was that it had an extra feature.

It was masturbation in Zam's mind. A very lewd kind of masturbation he rarely indulged in, having only done it twice thus far.

He reached down and caressed Snugglebutt's bottom before he found the soft outline. The fur peeled away and with a bit of movement with his hips, his cockhead was touched by the silky material of the toy's opening.

The boy, with a low moan and firm grip on the soft teddy, pushed himself into the silken and slick insides. It wasn't mother, but Zam felt obligated to give Snugglebutt a good time. It's been years, after all.

12