The School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now there was some hurt in his voice and Zam squeezed his hand in empathy.

Oro raised a white eyebrow. "We are paid handsomely, yes. But not before you are presented with the offer and given options. You yourself has seen dozens of offers from our clients and allowed refusal despite the money involved being thrice the amount we spent raising you."

"Master, may I speak?" Milky said in a wispy voice. Oro nodded.

Zam's attention was immediately captured by the soft-voiced beauty. Milky smiled at both of the femboys, a genuine smile that made Zam's heart flutter and skip a beat.

"Do I look like I am unhappy, Alexa?" He asked Lex who frowned.

"You don't, no." He answered curtly, as if he had to force it past a boulder in his throat.

"Were you unhappy here?"

At this Lex pondered for a long time and everyone gave him the time needed. Zam moved closer, pressing their thighs and sides close together as he witnessed his father in a way he'd never seen before. Lex has always been the happy, smiling and sometimes crazy father to both him and Zyra. Mother handled the punishments and organisations while he played videogames with them despite them being grounded when she was out.

Zam was distraught deep inside but kept his cool. Being close also helped immensely and he hoped it had the same effect on father.

Finally, Alexa answered. "I wasn't..."

His voice was full of defeat and he looked down into his lap where his son's hand still firmly held his own. "I was very happy here."

"Alexa, I am sorry that your brother left, but there was nothing I could do. He accepted the offer and we had no choice but send him off." Oro said with a hint of regret in his voice. "Do you believe me now? After twenty-five years of holding a grudge?"

Zam stifled a yelp when Lex squeezed his hand so hard his knuckles turned white. He had a feeling that grudge is gonna take a while to bust through... And he has an uncle?

"You always knew how to make shit hit the fan, Oro." Lex said with an edge and Zam was glad the pressure on his hand passed.

At that the asir chuckled and kissed Milky on his soft and plump lips. "Sorry for dragging you away from your classes, Musi. Run along and make me proud."

Musi kissed back and slid off of Oro's lap to face him and bow. Zam and Alexa got a good look of his backside and the perfect donut nestled between those cheeks as he did so before going beyond the drapes.

"He goes to Rosellate, too?" Zam asked curiously, he hasn't seen him yesterday. Musi was quite easy to remember.

"He's started his fourth year. A plus student and makes me quite proud." Oro said, smiling with genuine pride before getting up. "Come, let me show you around."

Zam was excited to see what was past the red entrance lobby of Rosellate Club while Lex was less than enthused.

Beyond the drapes was a short hallway that was decorated with old world lighting fixtures of a open-topped glass shell with a big black 'E' and rose design across it hugging the wall. The lights were dim, giving the whole place a private setting but the loudness coming from down the hall suggested the club wasn't working at the moment.

The hallway opened up into a large crescent-shaped room with either end hidden behind the unlit and antique bar. Antiquated taps that lined the walls were in fact connected to the sockets of a pricey matter assembler hidden in the cylindrical wall the bar wrapped around.

The workers were all femboys dressed the same as the ones that brought them drinks and were very diverse to appeal to many tastes. Zam thought all of them were at first before a tall and heavy-busted woman appeared from behind the bar, her long pink hair tied behind her head.

They all greeted Oro with profound respect in their voices and respectfully kept their gazes away from his two nude guests.

"Girls, I want you to say hello to Alexa and his son. Alexa worked at the club just like you before going his own way." Their master said and the two got smiles and happy 'hello's and 'greetings' from the fifteen-strong staff of Rosellate Club.

To say the least, Zam and his father were swamped with questions once Oro gave his permission, telling them that he'll be in the lounge room.

The questions mostly pertained to Alexa and his time here while Zam had the usual questions of what year he was and the like. Turns out everyone was around twenty-five with the youngest being a tanned cutie that graduated cum laude last year. The rose-haired girl in the back was the oldest, being nearly thirty and was the staff manager among other things.

Zam couldn't ignore the cockrings they wore, glancing towards them and making the girls giggle before showing them off even more with decadent pride.

"I would say our eyes are up here but it's just easier to have our names on the rings." One said who's ring had 'Zula' embossed in gold with a soft giggle. The conversation was moved to one of the private sections, them being dips into the floor with seating, a table and in-built sound dampeners around the edge to keep the conversations private. Drapes kept any unwanted gaze away from them as well although none were in use right now.

Zam noticed the girl leave the bar in the direction of the lounge, her bare ass sashaying with each languid step.

As Musi said for himself, everybody confirmed the same. They were incredibly happy here. All the customers and clients thought they were sexy, desirable and beautiful with the offers of purchase being taken more as a compliment than just being treated as a piece of flesh on some market. Zam himself would be quite flattered to see such big numbers be presented for him!

The femboy was also glad to see Lex loosen up quite quickly, giving them tips and sharing all the wild stories he had here, most of them involving Oro and his mishaps just coincidentally.

Then came the topic of from everyone was. Fourteen answered to be from town, children to their father's concubines mostly. They were all from sold femboys who, from the looks of it, secured quite a good life for themselves in their master's households. The only one who wasn't was born and raised in Rosellate. Son to one of the former students here and a teacher.

Nobody wanted to tell him more past that lest they ruin the Rosellate Secrecy Pact and ruin the surprise. The idea of fucking one's own teacher left Zam hard with everyone giggling and laughing.

"So, are there more Rosellate academies? Because just this one doesn't cover the femboy population, does it?"

The oldest answered. "Oh no, Rosellate's got a couple more just in this city. This is the one for inner-city with one in the wilds and a summer academy."

"In the wilds? There are femboys out there?" Zam said worriedly, to think what might happen to them out there!

"Wild femboys are different than us with different mods and stuff but that don't mean they don't deserve a nice home and future." He said with a lot of agreement from the others. Zam smiled and wanted to hug them all.

"What about summer academy?"

"Summer academy is for like special cases. As a school, I mean. Each year the students go there to unwind and have fun. Vesara is going there once he's done with getting enough experience here to study and get his special degree."

Vesara, the cum laude cutie, added, "I'm kinda hoping that I'll snag a president or an interplanetary governor with that degree."

Zam hoped he did and realised he's spent far too much time. It was almost noon already!

"Dad, I'm gonna miss the whole day!" He yelled but the girls calmed him down.

"It's fine, Zammy. First day classes are just these stupid orientation things. Rosellate history, tradition. Boring shit."

Unfortunately, Zamuel was now quite interested in Rosellate, wanting to know all about the school that reared his father and his uncle.

"Sorry, girls, but he's right." Lex said, smiling at them all as he got up with Zam. "It was great meeting you all. I am glad to see the club's got fine girls like you keeping it running."

The compliment was well received and the two waved to the fifteen as they went towards the lounge. The double doors leading into it were ajar with familiar noises coming from within.

12