The School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four had seen bestial modifications of all kinds on people with all of it being porn. Humans so gene-modded that they were instead called werewolves and werecats among other things. To see them close up was a different thing entirely. It was hot as hell!

Zam was right, he'll either remain permanently erect in this place or somehow get used to it. The mess hall was calmer as they seemed to be the first ones there. It was similar to the cafeterias of Basic but the furniture and decor breathed Rosellate.

Reddish paint covered the upper half of the walls and ceiling with deep and dark ebony paneling on the bottom. The chairs and tables of rich mahogany and carved beautifully with the 'E' carved into every headrest. The back wall was a long and seamless length of glass that showed the gardens in front and the pitch behind it.

Nude and barefoot femboys were doing yoga, jogging and gymnastics in the noon sun while Mistress Rusan, nude as well, was pushing the girls to their limits. Zamuel was fascinated as he watched a blue-haired boy take on a straight pose with long and flexible pole in hand before breaking into a sprint with his powerful legs.

Now even Xero, Era and Tesana were watching him dash down the runway with perfect movements, making them gasp as he fluidly but powerfully motioned the pole into the vault box and jumped into the air as the pole made him soar over the bar and he fell onto the gymnastic gel on his back. Too bad Zam wasn't closer to see it better.

"Holy crap, we gonna be doing that?!" Xero asked afterwards, looking quite daunted at the prospect of having to learn to do such a feat.

"Not in at least three years. Those are seniors." Tesana said and started walking towards the machines pressed against the side wall. They were quite similar to the ones in the common room with a frontal display being very colourful with various foods until it detected the femboy in front of it.

Nobody failed to notice the padded hole to the side of the display as various dishes were offered, all of them vegetarian. The femboys didn't eat meat in the first place as veggies, mushrooms and dairy with their modifications have made the diet as viable as standard diets. He picked a mushroom dish with cheese and cooed when something was offered.

A whole list was presented to him with names, their current year and time. "What's this?"

"That's a lot of names." Era said as they piled in to look at the display. Above the list was the explanation as it said: 'Fresh semen available.' with a number two and a rose icon next to it.

"They sell cum, too?" Xero asked with a raised eyebrow, not quite believing this.

"That's kinky. We can pay for our stuff from these machines with sperm, after all. Didn't think they'd store it and sell it, though." Said Zam as his face turned beet red as he imagined all the femboys on the list feeding this machine their cum.

"Do you think our cum differs in worth in any way?" Tesana asked curiously and scrolled downwards across the hundred of so names with the bottom one turning red with 'spoiled' lettering across it for a few seconds before disappearing. The machine quietly whirred as it did whatever it had to do to dispose of the cum. The latest had been four hours ago.

"Quantity, I guess?"

The nubian femboy went back up and ordered the freshest from a fourth year and swiped his wrist over the scanner to pay. It produced an affirmative sound and displayed Tesana's balance after deduction. He's spent five roses for his meal, leaving him at ninety.

These machines had bigger slots for the trays they give you and Tesana soon had his meal, spotless metal fork and knife, complementary drink and a small cup with warm and musky cum inside. He poured it all over his food and went to take a seat.

Zam ordered the same but hesitated on the cum part for a moment before he remembered where he was, what he will be and what he has been doing for the last two days. Silly notions of being prudish or uncertain with such things. He was fuckmeat of Rosellate Academy, dammit!

He had his mushrooms and mouth-watering cheese with sperm of a second-year. He didn't bother remembering their name as he was certain nobody would remember his when he eventually adds his cum to menu. It was added spice to the estrogen-packed meal and the girls talked about themselves.

Rosellate has been involved in all of their lives in some form or another. Zamuel was the only one who's father wasn't an owned sex toy in the the possession of some rich family.

And just him and Xero went to a basic school. Era and Tesana were homeschooled under their owner with Tesana being owned by an african breeding ring. Rosellate reserved the right to breed femboys and Tesana explained he was a sort of peace offering.

"I'll be going home to the South African Republic once I finish this school and go to summer academy for my breeding degree." He said proudly, as if this was already done.

"My owner just wants me to be a Rosellate femboy like my dad. Won't let me breed with my sisters until my pedigree is confirmed. " Era said with an air of disappointment before taking a fork full of his pasta, sperm and cream.

"What about you, Xero?"

"Poor household, single mom, nearly dropped out of basic. Let people fuck me on a corner to keep us afloat. Regularly drugged with these heart-shaped drugs that got my asshole sensitive like a pussy or something." He said with a laugh. "Only had to touch the edge and I'd be cumming in my pants right then and there. Impossible to do schoolwork as the school's bicycle, too."

Despite him being forced into prostitution, Zamuel found it very exciting to think about. Xero didn't seem to resent it much, though. How big a slut he is, Zamuel thought he quite liked it.

"Nearly failed? How'd you even enroll in here if you didn't have good grades from Basic? At least that's how school works for normal people." Era said, curious.

"In africa we call those pills Throb." Tesana added about the pill. Zamuel never heard of it, and, to be fair, the illicit drug trade never interested him, until now.

"That's the catch." Xero answered. "You don't need good grades to get in here. You just gotta be a femboy. I was a tad angry when I realised I have spent half my last year of basic polishing the principal's cock for no reason!"

Zamuel would've stifled a giggle if he hadn't seen Xero's angry face turn red with laughter.

"Hey, sucking cock is never a waste of time!" He said while Era and Tesana laughed as well.

Once it died down, Zamuel was final on the interrogation stool. He told them about his father, a bit about his time in basic at which the femboys had looks of sympathy.

"Jealous girls chased after me with tazers several time because they caught their boyfriends railing my ass instead of theirs. Not my fault they're horny and pay well to fuck me." Xero said. The image that entered Zamuel's mind was both hilarious and terrifying as a naked Xero ran away from armed girls through a school.

He explained on some questions when he realised he had to meet with Rezero soon. Time sure does fly! The femboy quickly found the three on his tablet, friended them, and was on his way after goodbye kisses.

The four years had their own sections equipped with classrooms, common room and other required facilities but the 1st years didn't actually have a dorm with the building that used to be now housing various activity clubs and even a nightclub, all within the academy walls. Instead the first years bunked with their second year master and Zamuel's heart beat faster as he went down the second year wing towards the tip where the dorms were.

Rezero waited at the entrance in front of the small courtyard after leaving the wing, bikes locked and a trail leading around the corner further into the campus. The hispanic boy looked bored, his uniform prim and tanned cock tip peeking out from under the hem of his skirt.

Zamuel bit his lip but approached, his gaze unsteady on him while the boy didn't seem to notice until he was right in front of him. A scent clung to him, of sweat and musk.

"On your knees, fuckmeat." Rezero said and Zamuel, much to his own surprise, lowered himself and looked up at him without a word. "Good bitch."

A weird sense of happiness went up his spine and he couldn't hide the sudden excitement as Rezero lifted his skirt up to reveal his fat cock and smooth scrotum in full. A kind of craving was instilled in Zamuel once he'd had the chance to service his cock and to see it again made him tent his own skirt.

The brown head grew fatter and fatter as his master grew hard and grabbed hold of it to aim and slide it down his open mouth. Taste of flesh, sweat, cum and a funkiness only present after fucking ass were present and Zamuel moaned as his tongue rushed out to clean it up.

He wondered for a moment what boy he fucked before this but Rezero soon dashed those thoughts away by grabbing his head and began to pump in and out of his mouth, using his tongue like a rag to clean himself with.

Zamuel groaned when his master pulled out his slick and shiny cock out of his mouth and left go.

"You were good yesterday, glad it wasn't a fluke." He said and headed through the double doors as more second years were starting to come out of class. "Come, let me show you my room."

Zamuel quickly got up, swallowing, and followed Rezero to his new home.

12