The School Counsel Who Can't Say No Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing adventures of an Asian anal milf.
2.8k words
4.38
110.4k
39

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire Lin, school counselor at a community college, stepped into her office and checked her appointment book—she noticed she had 40 minutes free before her first session with a student.

She glanced at her new book, entitled 10 steps to gaining control over your sex addiction-- and your life

She opened it randomly -- and found the chapter—"Masturbation as a key to dealing with sexual impulses—"

She read the first few sentences.

"For many sex addicts, masturbation may the least harmful way to deal with overwhelming sexual impulses. Through masturbation, many sex addicts feel that they can gain temporary relief of their impulses without actually risking their health, jobs or family by actually following through on their impulses."

She sat back and considered the argument. She thought abut her encounter on the bus this morning, how she took that young black man's cock up her ass --bareback!--in the abandoned building; shame and disgust filled her at the memory—but also something more.

If she could have pulled out her dildo on that bus and masturbated, she might not have actually taken that young man. Wouldn't that have been safer?

She reached between her legs and touched her moistening pussy lips, remembering again where her panties now lay, on the dusty floor of that building, remembering the size of the young man's cock—its girth as it slid up her anal passage.

She glided a finger through her dampening labia; her long painted nail disappearing into the folds of her slick pussy.

She moaned softly, and had an idea.

She turned her computer on and placed her handbag at her feet. Inside, she found her black dildo—8 and half inches—and caressed it in her hands. She loved the way her nails looked as they stroked the black rubber—if only it was real!

She placed the dildo head to her pussy, rubbing it tantalizingly along her clitoris to lube it up, and slowly began working it inside of her.

She thought of that black boy on the bus, her pussy dilating, becoming ever more slick, the dildo sliding further in.

She left it inside her as she turned to the student body list, and found the football team roster. She began flipping trough it—all these handsome young studs! Which one would she choose for today? All of them!

But she settled on one; a running back; black, handsome, but scary.

That's the one.

She pounded the dildo up her, rubbing her clit with her other hand, rising rising—

She stopped with a gasp. Anal; that's what I want!

Inside her bag of toys, she found her lube and plastic anal beads. Just the thing....

She sat back in her desk chair and spread her legs, raising her pelvis. She placed one silky smooth leg on the desk, the other stretched before her.

She squirted a thick, glistening dollop of lube on the pink beads. Her hands shook as she spread the lube across the beads, from the tiny little ones at the front to the great beautiful big ones at the rear.

She placed the tip of the beads to her rectum; her sphincter quivered in anticipation. Slowly she pushed the beads in; her rectum tightened around them. With her left hand, she slid the dildo up her pussy. She bit her lip suppressing her moans; the twin stimulations leaving her gasping. Her anus dilated; she pushed the bead chain further into that smooth, sensitive brown hole.

She watched the screen and pretended the boy was in the room with her, watching her. She was doing a show for him; willing to do anything for that big cock.

Anything; I promise, she whispered aloud. She slid the beads in further. Her body tightened, strained against the seat back. She pumped the dildo deeper into her pussy, staring at the boy in the photo- she watched his publicity shots, his leg muscles against the nylon of his uniform, his massive member (and she just knew it was massive...) bulging from behind his cup. Anything... she whispered.

Her anus spasmed again, dilating once more as she pushed the last -- the largest—bead into her rectum—gritting her teeth as her sphincter expanded from the pressure, then softly moaned; her sphincter sucked the bead in, closing around the plastic line.

Heat surged through her. An overwhelming pumping orgasm swept through her; she bucked wildly in the office chair, thrashing her mane of black hair and biting her lip to suppress her screams.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door, and a voice calling out, "Miss Lin?"

She jolted, gasped, her orgasm just peaking, ripping through her as her eyes automatically went to the clock on her desk. 10:00 am. - time for her first appointment!

"Just a minute!" She managed to call out.

Then tried to get herself together. She pulled the dildo from her pussy—oh!-- And put it into her handbag. No time to remove the anal beads—just too messy- she'd just have to deal. She wiped her hands off on some tissues—noticed they were still sticky with the KY—

She grabbed the corner of the desk--oh god! Her body trembled; her orgasm still rippling through her. She straightened up and pushed herself to cross the room—the anal beads that filled her rectum distracting her, making walking difficult. She stood before the office door and opened it.

She nearly gasped in amazement. Standing in the doorway, filling up the doorway, was the same big, black, handsome football player she had just been fantasizing about!

She stood there—confused—Had someone seen her on the computer records?

"Miss Lin?" The young man asked, humble and polite.

"Yes," she just stood there, staring at him.

"I'm Terence—I'm supposed to be here at 10 today to discuss my academic progress."

"You're the football player, right?" She managed.

"Yeah, that's right."

"Oh..." she stared at him more, remembered to stop gaping, her pussy getting wetter. "Wow.. a football player..." she murmured. "That's really cool."

She held out her hand to shake his, and nearly cummed from the touch of his strong hands, then remembered the KY on her fingers. She quickly withdrew her hand.

He looked at his hand, then at her, puzzled. "Thanks."

She realized she was acting weird. "Yes, well, Thomas, please come in and let's see what we can do here."

"It's Terence, ma'am."

"Terence," she giggled a bit. "Sorry about that."

"Are you ok, Miss Lin?"

"What?" She asked sharply. "Yes, of course. Why do you ask?"

"I dunno. You just seem a little, something."

"Oh, well," she ran her hand through her hair. "You know how stressful things can get."

She walked ahead of him, wondering if he could tell she still had the anal beads in her rectum- making walking without actually cumming so difficult.

"Please, have a seat."

He sat in the offered chair at the conference table; she sat in the chair beside him, too close, she realized, as she slowly sank into the soft cushion of the seat, trying with difficulty to maintain control over herself, feeling the heat, the presence of his massive body so close, her pussy dripping, the beads in her ass screaming for attention.

"So, what's going on with you?" She asked, hoping he couldn't catch the quaver in her voice.

"Well, you know I'm not doing too well in my classes."

She stared at his academic report. A collection of D's mostly—with the occasional C. Not up to par, she realized.

"Hmm... yes, it's not looking too good. Why are you doing so poorly?"

"I don't know," he said apologetically.

"Well, I understand school can be a really big place," she observed, her eyes tracking his body, drinking in his muscular frame, dropping to the thick bulge in his jeans. "Really big.. and hard... so hard..." Her voice grew husky.

"Ma'am?"

"Uh, I mean, for someone like you."

"Someone like me?"

"Yes, I mean, someone with the pressures of being a star—all those distractions." She murmured.

"Yeah, I guess so."

She felt him, sitting so close to her, his thighs right next to hers—his cock hiding just out reach. She squirmed in her chair, just a bit, to get the juices flowing. "What do you think are your problems here?"

He sat back, ran his hand over his closely-cropped hair, his shirt lying across his pecs. "I dunno, Miss Lin.—"

"Please call me Claire."

He looked surprised at this. "Ok," he nodded. "Claire, I just can't seem to understand all of this shit—I mean stuff—"

She smiled at his politeness, taking in the muscles rippling beneath his shirt. He had crossed his calf across his thigh; his thick package sat there, teasing her. She swallowed. "You're so polite. And so big...."

"What?" he asked, again looking confused.

She sat up, feeling herself flush. "I mean, your muscles are so big..." she stammered. "I wasn't talking about your... you know..."

She tried not to stare, but her eyes were drawn to his crotch like a magnet.

Silence filled the room.

He stared at her, his face expressionless. She swallowed again. "So, lets talk about your academic record."

He leaned in close to her. "What did you just say?"

"I said; let's talk about your academic record."

"I mean, before that."

She sat up primly. "I was just saying you have big muscles—of course, you're a football player."

She stared into his eyes; tension gripped her like a vise. "I wasn't talking about your..." Her voice dried up.

"My what?"

She hesitated; tears of desire almost forming in her eyes. "Your cock. I wasn't talking about your cock," she whispered.

He touched her arm, lightly; she moaned. "Stop it!"

"Stop what?" he asked, smiling shyly.

"You can't do this—I'm your counselor!"

"You want to see it?"

Her hands reached out, lightly grazed his taut thigh beneath the denim of his jeans. "I can't," she breathed.

His eyes bore into hers. "Do you want to?"

Her lower lip trembled; she squirmed in the chair and returned his stare. "Yes...." she whispered. "Show me."

He grinned as he leaned back in his seat. He slowly undid his belt; she licked her lips. He undid the button oh his jeans and paused. "You ready?"

She met his gaze and nodded, biting her lip.

He lowered his zipper and opened his fly. He wasn't wearing undershorts; he reached in, and pulled out his massive black member, still soft but thick and turgid with blood.

"Oh!" she whispered. "It's—it's beautiful... Can I?"

He nodded; she slid off the seat to her knees before him, took his massive organ in her hands. She smiled with delight, wrapping her jeweled-nailed fingers around its thick girth, staring holding its head towards her, looking into its eye. She kissed this head, then, finally giving in to her deepest desire; she opened her mouth and received his black cock head.

She moaned rapturously, taking his shaft deeper into her mouth, feeling him grow to epic proportions, his cock stiffening in her mouth.

She ran her tongue down the entire length, amazed at its length. "It's huge!" She murmured. "How big?"

"10 inches, baby," he whispered, cradling her head in his big hands. "You like it?"

"It's so beautiful... so delicious."

She ran her hands along the shaft, caressed his massive balls, managing to take only a fraction of his length into her mouth.

"It's too big for me... I can barely fit it!"

"Keep trying, Miss Lin," he murmured, thrusting deeper into her mouth.

She took as much as she could, relaxing her gag instinct, her throat practically orgasming as it opened to receive his girth down it.

Juices flowed down her thighs as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Her anus dilated, and she felt the largest bead pop out her sphincter.

"You look so good doing that," he encouraged. "You little Asian slut... you are a slut, right?"

"Yes!" she gasped, so excited by his attention. "It's true--I am a slut! In my ass—please--I want your cock up my ass!"

She stood up, tearing her blouse over her shoulders, revealing her smooth body, pert breasts with large erect nipples. His hands caressed her skin. She hiked her skirt up her hips, and sat back on the desk, spreading her legs for him.

He got down on his knees to kiss her pussy when he discovered the beads protruding from her rectum.

"You are such a slut," he murmured as she lapped at her.

She stared at his head between her smooth thighs, his tongue lapping her labia, her lips, circling the anal beads. Her rectum dilated again; he gripped the ring in his teeth and pulled; she nearly screamed.

He stood up before her, his jeans falling around his ankles. She reached for him; they kissed passionately, tongues entwining. His hands went to her ass, lifted her off the desk and thrust deep into her pussy; again, she nearly screamed, sucking his tongue as another orgasm surged through her. She grasped him around his shoulders, riding his huge cock like a jockey, drilling herself deeper onto him, sucking his neck.

He backed his neck away from her, put her down on the desk. "I'm gonna fuck your ass, you little slut."

"Yes," she panted. "yes --my ass-- fuck it!"

She lay back on the table, her legs spread before him. He ran his hands along her smooth inner thighs, down to her calves, all the way to her glittering heels.

His cock slick with pussy juice, he positioned it right to her rectum.

"Do it—do it!" she demanded. " Oh god do it please!"

He held her by her tight hips and slowly slid his massive cock into her anus. He pushed deeper, penetrating deep into her rectum. Her back arched; her hands grabbed the edge of the table, she bit her lip so hard to prevent her screams she drew blood. He pumped his cock deeper—deeper—all the way until his testicles slapped against her ass-cheeks. He lifted her again easily by her ass; her arms gripped him around his thick neck as he held her, his cock penetrating even deeper into her rectum.

"My god, my god," she gasped. "You are my god!"

She drove herself down on him, drilling his cock even deeper into her asshole. "It's too big, oh my god-- its too big," she gasped into his ear. "Don't stop don't stop"

And suddenly, she exploded.

Her orgasm ripped through her so violently she nearly fainted; the world went white, disappearing into a swirling, oozing shimmer. Pussy juice gushed out of her as she squirted all over his pelvis, dripping all over his thighs. She heard him-- seemingly from far away say-- "Damn bitch, you squirted all over me!"

She trembled as he lay her down on the table again, anal spasms rippling through her body.

A rap on the door jolted her. A voice called out, "Miss Lin? I'm here for my appointment."

She glanced over and saw the door handle begin to twist.

"Don't come in!" she called out, panicked. She pulled herself off his massive organ, again nearly fainting as it slid and finally popped out of her rectum. "I'll be right there."

His eyes were alight. "Wow!" he whispered.

She smiled shyly; fear and soft rippling orgasmic gratitude alternating through her. She stood up off the table, pulled her skirt down her hips, then sank to her knees, taking his deflating, still engorged cock again in her mouth, licking and sucking her cum off him.

She fixed her bra and grabbed her blouse from off the floor as she licked his sticky cock, struggling to pull the blouse on over her head.

She then stood before him and reached to kiss him once more.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you. You are a god... Will you come back and see me again?"

He chuckled. "Damn girl, you know I will!"

"Then pull up your pants!" she grinned. "I don't want all the other girls to see my prize!"

He did as he was told, and together they walked to the door.

She looked at him, arching her brow. Ready?

He nodded, grinning slyly at her.

She opened the door. A thin, young Asian girl stood on the other side, dressed in a button down blouse with a plaid miniskirt and black tights. Not beautiful; a bit pale and thin, but cute in a mousy way. She stared at Miss Lin in suspicion, and then her jaw dropped as Terrence passed out of the doorway.

Miss Lin met the girl's stare matter-of-factly. She turned to Terrence. "You did very well today, Terrence, I'm very pleased with your performance. I think we're making great progress. I'm scheduling you for next week—is the same time good for you?"

A grin flashed across the young man's face, but quickly disappeared. 'Yes, Miss Lin, next week would be fine." He said, with exaggerated formality. "And, uh, thanks for your, uh, great attention. I feel much better now."

A smile wisped across her face. "Good. I look forward to seeing you. Good bye."

"Good bye."

He turned to leave; she admired his ass he walked away.

She then fixed her gaze on the Asian girl before her. "Please come in."

To be continued...