The School Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
He has a window of voyueristic opportunity.
2k words
4.22
74.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ladybull
Ladybull
17 Followers

My thanks to ginobear69 once again for his help and inspiration.

My apartment looked down on the playground of the school next door. It was a private school for girls that began with kindergarten and went through grade twelve. The students were required to wear a uniform that consisted of the usual plaid jumper, white blouse, knee socks and penny loafers. I was on the third floor so I had a good view of the entire play ground, which was used by the entire student body throughout the day.

I’m a writer so I work at home and my office is the room that has the window facing the school. Because of this I am often interrupted in my work by the sounds of girls giggling and squealing. Playtime for the girls begins around 10:00 a.m. and ends at 1:00 p.m. The remainder of the afternoon is quiet until dismissal, which is usually around 4:00 p.m.

It was shortly after 2:00 p.m. one lovely spring afternoon when I heard whispering in the schoolyard below. I swung my chair around to see who was skipping class and was surprised to see two girls in a corner of the playground that could only be seen from my window and not the school as it was shielded by part of the school building.

As I looked down I could see them looking at a book and giggling. I wasn’t exactly sure what it was, but I had a pretty good idea by the way they were pointing and laughing. The girls looked to me to be around 18 seniors. The shorter of the two was pretty well developed, with large firm breasts and a shapely ass. She was standing sideways so that I could see the outline of her figure clearly. The taller girl had budding tits and a small firm ass. I had seen both of them before, usually hanging out with the older girls. The smaller one had dark curly hair that fell to just below her waist; it was pulled back in a ponytail. The taller one had short blonde hair that curled around her elfish face.

I watched them turning the pages of the book and as they got farther into the book they got quieter. At one point the taller one said something to the smaller of the two and she quickly shook her head no. I didn’t know what was being said, but whatever it was the smaller one didn’t want to do it. She said something back to the taller one and she nodded her head. What happened next shocked me.

The taller girl handed the book over to the smaller one and undid her jumper. It fell to the ground and she bent over to pick it up. She was left standing in her white blouse and white panties with her shoes and socks. The smaller girl put the book on the ground and stepped out of her jumper too. When she had folder her jumper and placed it with the other girls they shocked me even further.

The taller girl pulled the shorter one into an embrace and tentatively kissed her. The shorter one pulled back and asked a question that I couldn’t hear and then leaned in for another kiss. I was speculating on what the question had been when I saw the taller girl reach down to cup her ass.

I was standing at the window watching this when I knocked over the plant sitting on the windowsill. When it crashed in the courtyard below it made a terrible racket and caused both girls to jump. They looked up and saw me and grabbed their clothes. The taller one dressed a little slower then the other one and when they were both dressed she said something to her. Then looking at me she pulled the other girl close for a hug and ran her hands up under her skirt.

I had mixed feelings about what I had just seen. I knew if they said anything they would be in trouble too so I wasn’t really concerned about that. After all, I had only been watching, not participating. I raised my coffee cup to her in a salute and they ran back in the building. I went back to work and didn’t go back to the window again that day. I was sure that after having been caught they wouldn’t be back. Since it was Friday I would have a couple of days before they were back in school anyway.

On Monday morning, I was deep into the story I was writing. I woke up at 3:00 a.m. with an idea that had to put to paper. I had no idea what time it was or even what day it was. I was like that when I was writing; lost to the world. I had just finished the chapter when I came back to reality. I went and got a cup of coffee then went to look out the window. I noticed that the girls were in the yard next door so I instantly began a search to see if my two “exhibitionists” were about. I didn’t see them anywhere, so I thought this might be one of the younger classes.

I finished my coffee and headed to the shower. I was stiff and sore and needed the feel of the hot shower desperately. As I stepped out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed back to the kitchen and poured myself another cup. I moved to the window to drink it, but the yard was quiet, as all the girls had gone inside. I was enjoying the quiet and my coffee when a movement at the door downstairs caught my eye.

It was the older girl from yesterday and she had a different girl with her. They moved quickly to the corner of the yard and started talking. They hadn’t seen me, but I stepped back from the window anyway and continued to watch. The girl she was with today was about the same height with golden blonde hair that hung down to her waist in a straight line.

They talked for a while and the one from the day before glanced up at my window. I guess she really couldn’t see me or if she did, she didn’t let on. She began kissing the other girl and it was obvious that this wasn’t the first time these two had kissed. The second girl kissed her back and began to caress the first girl, going so far as to pull up her skirt and stroke her ass. The first girl was not far behind and quickly had her hands under the second girl’s skirt. From the angle I was at I was pretty sure that both girls had their hands buried in each other’s pussies, but I couldn’t be sure.

As I was watching them my cock had grown to hardness I hadn’t felt in years. It had been a while since I had been with anyone; my last relationship ending four months ago. I didn’t consciously think about what I was doing, and my hand began stroking that hard monster while I watched the girls. They were deep in their kissing and I could hear moans of pleasure when the breeze shifted. The first girl suddenly threw her head back and shivered on the second girl’s hand. I knew she had cum and that added to my pleasure. I had moved back to the window without realizing it and was framed there, stroking my cock while I watched them.

After her orgasm subsided, she renewed her massage on her friend, and maybe it was the movement of my hand moving faster on my cock, she looked up and saw me there. We made eye contact and she sped up her strokes, matching them to mine so that she was frigging her friend’s wet cunt with the same rhythm I was using to stroke my cock. I could hear more now as the breeze had changed direction and was blowing the sounds of their pleasure to my open window. I was getting closer and I could tell she was too. She seemed to be matching me stroke for stroke. When the girl came so did I, my hot love-juice shooting out the window to the ground below, one stream, and two, three and four long ropey strings of cum. More then I had cum anytime in my life.

She watched, slowing only when I was spent, her friend collapsing against her. She smiled at me and then turned to her friend. I moved back quickly, going to clean up and hoping that what had happened would remain between us. I still didn’t feel I had crossed any lines, but that didn’t mean the authorities would feel the same. When I returned to the window they were gone.

I spent the rest of the day and evening sleeping and rose again around 3:00 a.m. to write. I wrote for six hours straight and went back to bed exhausted. It was two more days before I was up during school hours again. That day was Thursday and it was a half-day for the school. I rose early and had breakfast, standing at the window to finish my coffee afterwards. I was watching the girls come to school, looking for ‘my’ girl as I had come to think of her.

I missed her, but I didn’t think she missed me. She went into class, but as soon as she could she was back in the yard. The other girls had barely had time to get to their classes when she reappeared. I was still standing at the window wondering how soon I could expect her when she walked out of the door and straight to the corner. She looked up at me and began removing her clothes. First the skirt, then the blouse, panties and bra, leave only her shoes and ankle socks.

She waited and then I realized she was waiting for me. She slowly moved her hand to her pussy, running one finger back and forth on her slit while she watched me. I felt my prick jump in my pants, letting me know it wanted out. I sat my coffee cup down and peeled off my sweats, which was the only thing I was wearing. My cock sprang up at attention while watching this little nymph stroke herself for my pleasure. I stood there watching until she motioned with her other hand that she wanted me to jack my cock while she watched.

I started stroking slowly and she matched my speed, if I would speed up, she would too, if I slowed down, she did too. The site of that girl, that child, finger-fucking her pussy while I was jacking off was so hot, so erotic. I stood at the window and watched her fingers go in and out of her cunt and I swear I could hear the sloshing sound it made. My own hand speeded up until I was ready to cum. I looked in her eyes and she must have known what I was asking. “Was she ready?” She nodded to me and I stroked faster, shooting cum everywhere while she shivered and collapsed in climax.

I grabbed a towel and cleaned up while I watched her pull her finger from her snatch and lick them clean. She dressed and before she left the corner, she smiled and blew me a kiss. I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I had never been interested in anything younger then 25 and yet, here I was jacking off with a child, a very mature child, but still a child.

I dressed and left the apartment heading to a meeting with my publisher. The meeting lasted most of the morning. Not that I followed much of what was going on. My mind kept going back to the schoolyard and what had happened earlier. I wondered if she would tell anyone. I didn’t think so, but you never know. I thought I should stay away the rest of the day, but I was drawn home, back to my window.

If you are interested in more of this story let me know.

Ladybull
Ladybull
17 Followers