The School Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" I groaned as the head of my dick went into another new place.

"You like that Daddy?" Susette asked, taking my cock out of her mouth briefly. "You like to have your big cock sucked?"

"Yes," I said, eager for her to go back at it because I liked it a lot.

"If I get it hard for you again, where are you going to put it?" Susette asked. "In my cunt?"

"Yes," I gasped as her mouth went back down on me, taking the whole limp snake into her mouth while her face disappeared in my pubic hair.

After Susette's lips made a few more trips down I felt myself getting hard again already, and obviously Nurse May noticed it too because she started sucking more energetically as I grew in her mouth.

Soon I was erect, and Susette's mouth still went almost all the way down my shaft, something that no one else would ever be able to do. Her eyes started getting wild looking again, and then she was climbing up on top of me, straddling my cock as she held it upright while impaling herself with it.

"Fuck!" she screamed as I sank all the way into her, and I took the opportunity to grab her breasts as they swayed in front of me. "Squeeze my tits Daddy. Hard. You know I like it. They big enough for you?"

I had leaned up and had buried my face in her cavernous cleavage while kneading her mammoth breasts, but I muttered yes while slobbering over her tits. Her crimson aureoles were large, as big or bigger than drink coasters, and the nipples were the size of bullets and just as hard.

"Suck them. Bite them!" she insisted, and while I didn't really bite them I did nibble on the plump pegs, all the time enjoying Nurse May ride me like I was a pony.

"You aren't going to fuck me in the ass later, are you Daddy?" she asked.

"Uh - no," I mumbled, the thought not even on my radar.

"What if I'm bad?" she whimpered.

"Uh - maybe," I said.

"Tell me. Tell me what you're going to do," Susette cried out as she reached down and pinched my nipples. "Tell me."

So I told her. Talked to her like she was one of the guys, only worse, and I learned that the more disgusting I got the more she liked it. By the time she came the first time I was twisting her nipples like they were the knobs on a radio while I called her every name in the book.

"Yes!" she screamed as her pussy crushed my cock while I fought to control her breasts which were wet and slippery with my saliva and her sweat. "I'm your fucking whore!"

Nurse May kept riding me after she came, although she stopped swearing and concentrated on bouncing up and down on me.

"Like me riding you?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, being a man of few words back then.

"I'll do anything you want me do, you know that Leo?" she assured me. "Anything. Ever want a girl to something - something nasty? I'll do it."

I was happy as hell just as it was, so all I did was go back to playing with her breasts.

"Anything you want to do to me - something you always wanted to do to a girl but were afraid to ask for?"

Hell, I was afraid to ask a girl for a date, so that list would have been a long one.

"Just ask. I'll do it," she promised. "Gonna cum again - want you to cum with me, okay?"

"I'll try," I said as Susette started to ride me faster and harder, the head of my cock hitting the wall not even making her blink."

"Almost there," she grunted. Almost..."

I had been holding back my orgasm so long that I was afraid I wasn't going to make it, but then in a frenzy Susette began writhing on top of me, pulling at her scalp as she started to cum, and when she raised her arms and exposed those incredibly hairy armpits I lost it and we came together.

As I spurted deep into her pussy Susette collapsed on top of me, but I was in such a zone that I barely felt her weight on me. We held each other until my cock slithered out of her, causing us to giggle, and only then did she roll off of me.

***

"Go ahead," Susette said as she saw me staring at her. "It's not like you can to something that hasn't been done before."

I had been observing Susette as she rested on her back after the third time we made love, my eyes focused on the thick tufts of hair that filled her armpits.

"You'd be surprised how many guys like girls with pit hair," she explained as my fingers raked through the dense growth, a pleasant aroma filling the air. "Of course, there aren't many girls who are as hairy as me."

"I think it's sexy," I said, leaning down and kissing the dark jungle while squeezing her breast, which still looked enormous with her on her back. "Soft."

"You know if you keep doing that you're going to make me horny," Susette explained. "So unless you think you're going to be able to get it up again..."

I moved my hips closer to her, poking her fleshy hip with my erection, and she laughed when she saw that I was already hard.

"Do me doggy this time," Susette said after I had nibbled under her arm long enough to suit her, and she rolled over and got on all fours, presenting her round butt to me. "Not my ass. You're too big. Maybe sometime if we go out drinking I'll get brave enough for that."

Still getting acquainted with the female anatomy, I had been fumbling around and was pushing myself into a place I wasn't aiming for, but with Susette's help I slid into her pussy.

I felt like the captain of a ship back there, my hands on Susette's hips while I slid in and out of her, all the while being urged to go harder and faster.

"Harder daddy," Susette squealed. "Pull on my hair. Harder!"

I felt weird grabbing a fist full of her hair, but she kept calling me a pussy for being too gentle so after she got under my skin enough I pulled hard, yanking her head back.

"That hard enough for you?" I snarled.

"Yeah! That's it!" she gasped, apparently enjoying it, and she came soon after.

"Guess you figured out that I'm kinda weird," Susette said afterward. "Before tonight you probably thought you were the kinkiest person in town, but I think I got you beat, don't I?"

"I don't know about that," I said.

"You know you've got the biggest cock in the history of Richmond High?" Nurse May said as she wiggled it around. "At least in the last 14 years."

"You looked at them all?" I said.

"Eventually I check them all out," she said matter-of-factly. "Most of them I just peek at, because the little dicks don't do anything for me. It's rare that I look at one as much as I did yours. You're even bigger than the black guys. You ever measure it?"

"No," I said.

"If you come back and visit me again I'll measure it for you," Susette said. "I'm guessing you're about 10" hard but you might be a little longer than that, because I can usually suck 9 inches with no problem but I couldn't get all of yours in my mouth."

"You suck a lot of guys?" I said. "Sorry. Guess that's rude."

"It's alright. Yes, I do. You aren't the first student either."

"Really?" I said.

"Far from it, but I only do guys that are at least 18. I love big cocks - especially uncut ones like yours - but not enough to go to jail for. Does that bother you?"

"No, I just - well I'm surprised that I never heard about it. Guys usually brag about everything they do."

"Probably because they're ashamed. Don't want their friends to know they sunk so low to as to fuck Nurse May."

"Don't say that," I said. "I think you're really nice."

"You going to tell your friends about what we did tonight?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "But not because I'm ashamed. It's just none of anybody's business."

"Good," Nurse May said with a smile as she kept wiggling my cock around.

"If you're with a lot of guys - I mean - before when we were talking you said you were lonely a lot."

"I am. That's why I do the things I do. You can still be lonely when you're with somebody, you know? I'm not the kind of woman anybody wants to really be seen with. I'm the type that only looks good when it's last call at the Silver Slipper and nobody else is around. You know the Silver Slipper?"

"Heard about it," I mumbled. "Never been in it."

"I knew that," Nurse May snickered, because a skinny white kid wandering into that place would be noticed right away. "So know you know a little about me. What kind of woman I am."

"I like you," I said. "I'm in no posiiton to judge anybody, but I like you and would be proud to be seen with you."

"You're a sweet kid," Nurse May said. "Hope this was a happy birthday for you."

"You kidding? This was the greatest day of my life."

"I was hoping I could get this big boy back to life. How many times did you fuck me so far?"

"I - we made love 5 times," I said, the word fuck not describing what we had been doing, at least in my eyes.

"Want to go for 6?" Susette asked.

"Not sure if I can."

"Bored with me already?" she asked as she got up on her knees and swayed her pendulous breasts in my face.

"No," I giggled.

"Then get up on your hands and knees," Susette directed, and when I did she told me to lower my head down to the pillow. "Just relax. Mmm... I like the view."

Nurse May kneaded my balls for a minute before her hands came up to my buttocks.

"Spread em' Leo," she commanded, and then I felt her finger go into my ass. "You've got a tight one."

"OH!" I cried out as her stubby finger spun around inside of me, but as she worked it in and out I started to enjoy it.

"That feels nice," I said.

"How about this?" Susette asked, but then pulled her finger out.

"Aw, that was... huh?"

All of a sudden, Nurse May's face was pressed into my butt crack and what could only be her tongue was licking my ring, even poking inside a little. Susette's hands were busy too, having reached down between my legs to seize my flaccid cock in her fists and began pulling on it hard.

I felt like a cow, kneeling there in that awkward position with my ass in the air while Nurse May licked my anus and milked me like I was a cow, but it felt incredible and I was getting hard again.

This seemed to inflame Susette, feeling my cock surge in her hands, and I could hear her saying something that was garbled because her mouth was buried in my ass crack, but when I was hard she threw herself onto her back next to me.

"Hard and fast," she screamed. "Hurt me."

I didn't want to hurt her, but I was used to the hard and fast part and had no problem with that. I was up between her plump thighs instantly and slid my cock into her pussy, which had to have had a ocean of my seed inside her.

"Harder!" she screamed in my ear, her nails scratching my back.

She was biting my collarbone and thrusting into me while the bed slammed into the wall and our sweaty bodies slapped together.

"Huh?" I said when she told me to say something, and she repeated it, her eyes wild as she grabbed my scalp.

"You like my big cock Susie?" I repeated.

"It hurts daddy," she squealed, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"You aren't going to tell Mommy, are you Susie?" I said, feeling weird about what she had me say, but the words seemed to be what sent Susette over the edge.

Over the course of the night Nurse May had a bunch of orgasms, but this one was a doozy. Her pussy practically snapped my dick in two, and her body convulsed and shook so hard that I had to struggle to stay mounted on her.

Again and again Susette jerked around, and my cock and crotch were drenched as she did a spastic sort of dance in the bedding before she finally went limp.

Now the only sound in the room was the squishy sound of my cock going in and out of Susette, who lay motionless beneath me.

"You okay Susette?" afraid to look down for fear there was blood coming out of her, but she meekly nodded.

"Can you cum for me honey?" she asked in a weary voice, all signs of the crazed woman gone. "Think you wore me out down there.

I said I would try but it was clear that she was in discomfort so I stopped, and when she asked me if I came I said no, but that was okay.

"Climb up on me," she said. "Fuck my tits."

I had no idea what she meant by that but I pulled out and straddled her like she instructed while she had me put my cock in her cavernous cleavage while she squeezed her breasts together. My cock disappeared in the moist fleshy valley, and before long I was cumming.

I got off of Susette while she tried to lick the semen that was trickling from between her tits and down her collarbone, and then I surveyed the bed.

There was an enormous wet stain underneath Susette's rear end, not blood like I had feared, and when Susette saw my expression she laughed.

"No, I didn't pee," she explained. "Sometimes I do that, when somebody is fucking me extra good."

"Can you not say that?" I asked. "I mean, I like your dirty talk while we're doing it but after - I don't know. Can't you just call it making love?"

"Sure," she said. "Anything for the birthday boy. Oops! It's not your birthday any more."

It was 12:30. Time flies when you're having fun.

"I'll never be able to sleep in these sheets," Susette said as she got up to go to the bathroom. "And you're a mess. We both are."

That was a fact. Susette's back was red and my knees were rubbed raw, leaving traces of blood on the sheets where I had knelt. The bed was a disaster, drenched with sweat and body fluids, so while Susette was in the bathroom I stripped the bed and found fresh sheets in the dresser.

"Wow, your Mom must have trained you well," Susette said. "And speaking of that, you probably have to get home right?"

"I said I was staying overnight at a friend's house," I said. "Can I stay here with you?"

"Sure you can," Susette said, seeming to be shocked at my request.

"I'm kinda funky," I said.

"We'll take a shower in a little while," Susette said as she turned down the light and pulled me into bed. "Can we cuddle for a while first?"

I eagerly climbed in next to her and we embraced, and after kissing Nurse May crinkled her nose and smiled.

"Love the aroma," she sighed. "Cum and sweat and testosterone. Smells like f... I mean, smells like love making."

"Thank you," I said. "For everything."

"Thank you," she said. "Thanks for making me feel like a woman for a change."

***

We dropped off for a couple of hours, and when I woke up and went to the bathroom the shower looked to inviting so I decided to rinse off. After I got behind the curtain and got under the spray, the bathroom door opened and I had company.

"Room for one more?" Susette asked, and I happily stepped back to accommodate her entry.

It was cramped but not so bad that we couldn't lather each other up. Susette mentioned that she would have the cleanest tits in town the way I kept lathering up the slippery jugs repeatedly.

"They won't be any cleaner than my dick," I laughed, since she had been scrubbing my cock and balls for quite a while.

"And it's hard again!" she said. "Can't have that."

Susette went down on her knees and swallowed my cock like it was a sword, making me forget about my sore knees as her lips when up and down. It felt so good that I wanted it to last forever, but there was a problem.

"Water's getting cold," I said, and although Susette reached around me to play with the handles it didn't help for long.

"Cum fast Leo!" Susette said after taking my dick out of her mouth for a second.

"Cumming," I grunted in a few seconds as the cool water pelted my back, and after I was drained we rinsed off back and killed the water.

We laughed our asses off as we climbed out of the tub, and after drying each other off went back to bed for the rest of the night.

***

"Hold it right there," Nurse May instructed, and as I lay in bed on my back I felt like an idiot holding a wooden rule against the bottom of my cock, and even dumber when the flash of light came.

"You didn't take my picture, did you?" I said as Susette ripped the Polaroid print out of the camera and waited for it to dry.

"Not your face, just your cock," she informed me. "No one will know it's you except me. Oh look, it came out good. See?"

"Great," I said sarcastically.

"I'm a good photographer," Susette declared. "You can even read the ruler. Ten and three quarters inches."

"What are you going to do with it?"

"Add it to the collection," she said as she opened the night table drawer and put it inside. "Give me something to look at when you get bored with me and I'm all alone again."

"I'm never going to get bored with you," I said.

"This is only the second night of our love affair," she reminded me. "They all get bored eventually."

"Were those other pictures in there?" I asked.

"Yeah. Want to see them?"

"No."

"Afraid you might see guy with a bigger one?" she teased.

"No."

"They're only pictures," she announced, dumping them on my lap.

So I looked at them. Seven pictures, including mine. All guys posed just like I had been, with the ruler propped up against them.

"Damn," I said when I glanced at the last one.

"I am a size queen," Susette said of the picture of a fat black cock, the tip of which reached above the one foot ruler's edge.

"You've been with all those guys?" I asked.

"Guilty," she said without flinching. "I only got the camera about a year ago. Warned you, remember? I'm a slut."

"I didn't say that."

"I know. I said it. It's true. That's the way it is in this world. A guy who fucks anything with a pulse is a playboy who is admired, but a girl who has sex is a pig."

"I guess you're right," I admitted. "Does seem like a double standard."

"You're catching on," Susette said. "So seeing as your cock is still hard, want to play like I talked about?"

"Okay."

"For a quiet and shy kid, I have to admit that you don't gross out easily," Susette said. "Some guys think that I'm a little crazy."

"You are, but I guess I must be too," I said. "Besides, we're only playing."

"Remember the things I want you to say?"

"I think so. If you gave me a script I could have memorized it though," I said with a laugh.

"That's an idea," Susette responded, without a laugh.

Susette apparently liked to play games, incorporating her fantasies into this role playing, and while the idea of me pretending to be Susette's father was absurd, anything that had to do with Susette and sex was okay by me, even if it was kinky.

"Guess you're kind of confused by this," she said. "What with me hating him so much and loathing what he did to me, yet being so turned on by it at the same time? Join the club. I'm screwed up."

"Ready?" Susette asked and I nodded.

***

"Mmm," I sighed after climbing onto the bed behind Susette and reaching around to grab her breasts, kneading them through the nightie as I tried to sound as evil and perverse as the man I was portraying. "Can't believe how big your tits

are getting. They're way bigger than your Mom's."

"I'm scared, Daddy," Nurse May said in a voice that sounded young and innocent, which was as far from the present day Susette as could be.

"Ssh!" I said. "Mommy will hear you. You don't want her to catch you being naughty, do you?"

"No," she sniffed.

"Doesn't this feel good?" I asked as I worked her nightie off and went back to kneading her fleshy jugs. "Your nipples are getting hard. You must like it."

Susette did nothing but whimper as I mauled her breasts roughly while trying to remember my dialogue and the order I was supposed to be doing things. Rolling her over more on her back than her side, I raised her hand back behind her head and after raking my fingers through the thick tuft of hair that filled her armpit, buried my face in the thicket, licking and chewing away.

"You're so hairy too," I said.

"Everybody makes fun of me," Susette sniffed. "They call me names because everybody else shaves and you won't let me."

"But I like you like this baby," I growled while sliding a hand down between her legs. "So hairy all over, just like Daddy likes you. You want to make me happy, don't you?"