The School of Desperation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lunaswift
lunaswift
135 Followers

She pulled the bikini top over her head, trying to position it to best cover her ample chest. Her nipples were now hidden at least, but the flesh of both of her boobs were still visible. Goosebumps broke out on her skin, not from cold but the sheer shame of so much of her being on show, nobody had ever seen this much before.

The head nodded again and Emma turned away, taking tiny steps to the office door, not wanting to expose herself anymore than she had to. Stepping out into the corridor, she saw a group of girls heading towards her. Half trotting, she ran the other way, diving into the bathroom.

Chapter 3 A trip to the bathroom

Sitting on the toilet in her ridiculously slutty outfit, Emma could only hope the day would be over quickly and she could move on. At least nobody else would know why she was being punished. It was so excruciatingly embarrassing, she didn't want to leave ever again, she wanted to go home. She wanted her normal clothes back from the headmistress but she didn't have the courage to go and ask for them. So instead she sat there, arms folded across her chest, staring at the floor.

The door to the bathroom slammed open making Emma jump. She looked up, two girls had stumbled in, arms wrapped round each other, kissing passionately. They hadn't noticed her yet, falling over each other like that which gave her a chance to see if she could sneak past them and out of the bathroom without being noticed.

She stood up and tried to reach the door, she almost made it. Time seemed to slow as one of the girls caught sight of her from the corner of her eye, realising they were being watched. She leapt apart from the other girl.

"What the fuck?" she snapped, as the other girl turned to face Emma as well.

"Were you watching us?"

"I...I wasn't..." Emma began to protest.

"And what the hell are you wearing?"

Emma could feel their eyes burning into her, as they scanned over the micro skirt, her long legs, the barely there bikini top. She had nothing to say.

"You're being punished by Miss Middleton aren't you? What did you do?"

One of the girls approached her and grabbed her ear.

"What did you do."Her lip had curled up into a sneer which broke up her beautiful face.

"I...I wet myself in her office."

"You wet yourself? How old are you? Three?"

The two girls laughed then exchanged a look which Emma didn't understand. One pulled back her hair, wrenching her head back.

"Ow, that hurts," she whined.

"It'll hurt a lot more if you don't do what we say."

"Who are you?"

"We're prefects and we decide how to punish girls like you. And seeing how you defiled the head's office in the way you did, we're going to return the favour."

"You...you're going to pee on the floor in here?"

"Not quite."

They laughed again, then dragged Emma to one of the toilets, forcing her to her knees in front of it. It was quite a scene, Emma, her bottom now exposed as the skirt had ridden up to her waist, knelt down as if about to pray. Behind her, the dark haired girl in pristine school uniform, cute button nose, lively eyes, hair in bunches, holding her head back, forcing a kiss onto her reluctant lips. In front, the other girl, blonde, identical uniform, the haughty face of power, perching herself on the edge of the toilet and pulling her panties down to round her ankles.

Emma realised too late what was about to happen. The girl behind her grabbed her mouth and squeezed her cheeks with one hand, forcing her lips to open. She could only stare, wide eyed with shock as the girl on the toilet angled her hips forwards. She was face to face with another girls pussy for the first time in her life. She felt a strange mix of emotion. She wanted to be repulsed by it, wanted to run away, but her mind was more curious about it. She found herself looking closer, seeing how the lips were shaped differently to hers, it looked so oddly wonderful, the slight scent reaching her nostrils beginning to send tingles through her body.

She wished she had time to think what it all meant when the girl suddenly spread her pussy lips, all thoughts gone as she realised what was about to happen.

"Do it to her," the girl behind said, pulling at the bikini top and exposing Emma's nipples which to her shame were already erect.

Emma blinked in shock as a jet of piss flashed from the girl, through the air in a millisecond and splashing onto her face. It flew into her mouth and made her gag. She could feel its warmth running down the back of her throat. This was so disgusting so why was her pussy starting to get wet? Was the humiliation actually turning her on? Was she that pathetic? She just wished someone would walk in and stop them before it went any further. But that was unlikely as the next class had already begun and with toilets in the classrooms, who would need to come in here?

"Swallow it you naughty girl."

Emma was already swallowing, she'd have choked otherwise. She could feel warm splashes hitting her chest, trickles running down and soaking in and under her skirt. It seemed to go on forever and she realised with horror that the girl behind was pushing her face slowly forwards, closer to the exposed pussy under that skirt. Moments later, with pee stinging her eyes as drops bounced off her face, her mouth was pressed against the girl's pussy.

The final flow of piss was now going straight down her throat. The back of her head was pressed forward, she couldn't pull away. And she realised she didn't want to. For some reason she felt more wetness forming, her pussy was slick with it despite her humiliation.

"Lick her," ordered the girl behind her.

Emma tried to shake her head, but it was no good. She was struggling to breathe now, the smell of the girl's pussy was intoxicating. Tentatively she stuck out the tip of her tongue, the taste hit her immediately, not as bad as she thought it might be, strangely nice. Very slowly, not wanting to seem too eager, she moved her tongue through the wetness, up to the girl's clitoris as the seemingly endless stream of pee finally came to a stop. Her tongue ran over the engorged clit before her, making the girl gasp and moan. Her head was forced up and down but when she felt the hands move off her, she didn't stop, knowing she might be punished more if she stopped now.

She continued licking at the clit, circling it in the way she dreamt of others doing to her, the way she would circle her own pussy with her fingers. She jumped when she felt a hand under her skirt, squeezing and scratching her bottom. Suddenly she felt a finger at the bud of her anus, pressing forwards, forcing its way inside. She wanted to scream but her mouth was buried in the flesh of the girl on the toilet. She could only kneel there as the finger pushed and prodded its way into her. At first she was tensed up, nervous, but gradually she began to relax her sphincter muscles, knowing to tense up would make it hurt more. When the finger began fucking her ass, she felt her clit begin to throb uncontrollably.

"You love it don't you," snapped the girl behind her. "My finger in your bottom like that. You won't like this though."

Emma was jerked backwards, away from the pussy at last. She thought she might get to leave now but instead she was shoved onto her back on the cold tiled floor.

"I was about to come," whined the girl on the toilet, shoving her hand between her legs and beginning to masturbate furiously. "She was fucking good at that for a new girl."

"I need to piss," the other girl answered. She stood above Emma, pulled her knickers to one side and began to pee almost immediately. Emma could only gasp as it splashed all over her, hitting her face, her boobs, even her pussy, the skirt still stuck round her waist.

"That is so hot," said the girl on the toilet, fingers a blur on her clit. "I'm going to come..." She shrieked with delight as suddenly her legs tensed up, going rigid and her hand frozen, the spasms spreading through her body as she orgasmed.

Emma couldn't see it though, she was trying to blink the stinging urine away as at last the girl above her stopped peeing. She stepped off and made her way to the door, glancing back at Emma, laid half naked and soaking wet on the toilet floor. Her friend joined her by the door and they left holding hands, not saying a word to Emma who just lay there, bewildered, trying not to cry.

She sat up slowly, realised how late she must be, climbing to her feet. She wiped herself down as best she could with handfuls of paper towels. She moved the bikini top back into place, pulled the skirt back down so her pussy was at least covered up and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Come on Emma," she said to the reflection, sounding stronger than she felt. "If you can put up with that, nothing else here can be any worse." She stood up straight and made her way to her next class, hoping nobody would come across her in the corridor, smelling so strongly of pee, with her damp hair a mess, her clit throbbing and her thighs feeling sticky with her own wetness.

Chapter 4 A wet teacher

Emma pushed open the classroom door and stepped inside. The teacher stopped talking mid sentence when she saw her.

"Hi," Emma began, arms folded across her chest. "I'm the new girl. My name's Emma."

The teacher blinked, still staring, taking in her clothes, how she looked, everything. Finally she came back to herself. "Yes, Emma. Come in. I'm Miss Holloway. Take a seat."

Emma sat down at the back, others kept turning to stare at her. It was a smaller class, only around ten girls but they all had a strange glint in their eyes as if they were planning something. There was the familiar toilet in the corner of the room. Emma recognised two of the girls as the ones that had just pissed on her in the bathroom. Their eyes dared her to say anything. She stayed silent.

"Stop chatting please," the teacher said, trying to regain their attention. It wasn't working. Miss Holloway turned her back to write something on the board, someone threw a paper cup of water at her back, soaking her white shirt. She spun round to face them. Emma expected her to start shouting at them but she seemed on the verge of tears instead, as if this happened a lot.

"Please girls, not again. Every time, every day you pick on me, why can't you just behave?"

They all looked angelically innocent but as Miss Holloway again began to turn, from the back of the room, another waterbomb hit her. It soaked her chest, turning her shirt see through immediately. Emma could see her small but well rounded breasts clearly, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Who...who threw that?" she asked, but any force in her voice was gone. A girl stood up, she was taller than the teacher and towered over her. "I did," she said. "What are you going to do about it?"

"I...I..." The teacher looked down, beaten. She sat at her desk and stared down, just wanting the class to be over. Emma could only watch as almost simultaneously the class stood up, as if to some prearranged signal. They approached the teacher and quietly surrounded her. What the hell was going to happen?

Miss Holloway looked up, blinking away tears as she noticed what was happening. "What's going on here girls?" she asked.

"We're going to have some fun," the tall girl said, leaning aggressively towards the teacher. "Our turn to take charge for once. Grab her."

Two others took hold of Miss Holloway's arms and dragged her to her feet.

"St...stop it girls," she said but got no further. From nowhere, one of the girls had produced a dildo. Emma blinked in shock, a second ago this was a normal class, now it was like something in a porn film. The girl pushed the dildo into Miss Holloway's mouth, silencing her.

"Strip her," the tall girl ordered, obviously in charge.

Miss Holloway's shirt was ripped open, her boobs now free. They were pert but small, her nipples pointed, a few freckles covering her skin. Her skirt was tugged down revealing her plain white panties. They were snipped with scissors, falling to the floor and now she was naked. Her slight tummy was on show, her strip of dark pubic hair.

"Tie her to the desk. And bring the new girl over."

Two girls approached Emma. Before she could get away they dragged her past the struggling teacher being laid on the desk, sweeping the books aside. Emma found herself sat on a chair, staring at the naked teacher as her hands were bound behind her back, pushing her chest forwards. Her ankles were tied to the legs of the chair, her pussy exposed under her tiny skirt. The teacher glanced at her, eyes full of pity.

Emma never forgot what happened next. The entire class attacked the teacher and she could only watch. What was worse, she found herself becoming aroused again. Girls were climbing onto the desk, standing above Miss Holloway. Each pulled their skirt up and began to pee, almost at the same time. Three girls were pissing at once and Emma gasped at the sight. Worst of all, the teacher seemed to be enjoying it, forgetting her shame as the hot pee fell on her, her body writhing, her hips thrusting up, as if she'd wanted this all along.

Another girl approached the bottom of the desk, holding something. Emma saw it was a flesh coloured vibrator. She pushed it up the teacher's pussy without ceremony, it buried itself in her. A second vibrator was pushed beneath it, into the teacher's bottom. Other girls were rubbing the hot piss into her skin, pulling at her nipples, sucking on her neck. The first girl to stop peeing was replaced by another. The second finished and then lowered herself above the teacher's head, holding her knickers aside and sinking her pussy directly onto Miss Holloway's face.

Emma found herself tensing and relaxing her thigh muscles, wishing some attention would be given to her. She was unable to move though and couldn't tear her eyes from the girl on Miss Holloway's face, as the minutes passed the girl began moaning and pulling at her boobs. By the time she reached an orgasm it seemed as if every girl in the class had pissed on Miss Holloway, the floor was covered in puddles, drops still falling from the desk. Miss Holloway pulled at her bonds, unable to escape.

The tall girl smiled at the show and turned to Emma. "How'd you like this class?"

"I...I..." Emma was speechless. The girl laughed. "My father is on the board of governors here. I can do anything I like. And I think I'd like to tease you."

She sat in front of Emma and pulled at her bikini top, exposing Emma's chest once more. She began to suck on her nipples, her lips were so soft Emma couldn't help but begin to moan softly.

Miss Holloway was moaning too, the dildos inside her were being thrust in and out and it was taking her over the edge. Other girls had produced vibrators and they were running them over her skin, making her scream with pleasure.

As Emma looked past the tall girl, she saw Miss Holloway approaching orgasm. It hit her like a freight train, her body bucking on the table, straining at her bonds and crying with joy. The girls continued playing with her, never stopping for a moment, licking the pee from her skin, biting her, spitting on her. It was insane.

Emma's attention returned to the tall girl who was now stroking her thighs. She slid a finger over Emma's swollen clit, making her moan again. "You really are turned on by all this aren't you new girl?" she asked, not waiting for an answer. The bell rang, making everyone jump.

"Untie them," the tall girl said, looking at her watch. Her friends did as she commanded. Emma rubbed at her wrists, the rope used to tie her seemed to have vanished as quickly as it appeared. The teacher was sitting up slowly, not sure if this was another trick.

"You won't get away with this," Miss Holloway muttered.

"Oh yeah? I suppose you hated every minute of that, even that orgasm of yours you fucking whore."

The students gathered by the door. "If you tell anyone about this," the tall girl said, after the others had left. "There'll be trouble. I've got footage of you, from before you worked here. Back when you were one of those netsluts, on a webcam for anyone who paid. You remember that Miss Holloway? Or should I say Emily Self-fuck as you called yourself back then?"

Miss Holloway's jaw dropped. Emma realised the tall girl must be telling the truth. "And as for you," she continued, turning to Emma. "You'll keep this to yourself if you don't want the same treatment."

She left. Emma frowned. She was beginning to think she just might enjoy exactly the same thing that Miss Holloway had just been through.

The End...For Now!

lunaswift
lunaswift
135 Followers
12