The Schoolgirl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her pussy begin to moisten when Jake brought his lips to her neck and began nibbling on her sensitive skin. She briefly thought about stopping him, not entirely interested in the hassle of covering a hickey, but his large hands on her body distracted her.

He ran his hand up her torso and Emelie's back arched in anticipation. Her breasts felt swollen and needy, and she desperately wanted him to touch her.

But to her disappointment, he paused on her ribcage.

"Emelie, can I—"

"Yes, just do it," she urged, feeling slightly guilty for cutting him off. She grabbed his wrist and brought it to her bikini top, and she moaned in delight when he began to knead her breast in his palm.

She rubbed her throbbing pussy against his boxer-covered erection, hoping to encourage him to touch her more, but Jake maintained his slow, gentle caresses on her body. Her excitement was very quickly turning into frustration.

Figuring he just needed encouragement, Emelie reached for the strap of her bikini and slid it down her shoulders, exposing her left breast. Her nipple instantly hardened in reaction to the cool air, but her body felt feverish and wanton.

She tried to pull his hand back to her breast, but Jake suddenly shifted his weight onto his elbows and gazed down at her.

"God, Emelie...you're so hot—"

"Thank you, please shut up now," Emelie urged, roughly pulling him back down to kiss her.

He finally appeared to understand her need, for he abandoned his gentle caresses for demanding squeezes. His hand on her breast was a bit too rough for her liking, but it was at least closer to what her actual tastes were.

She felt him slip another hand down her body, slowly trailing up between her thighs. Emelie eagerly separated her legs, welcoming his touch, desperate for friction against her needy pussy.

He pressed his fingertips against her clit from the outside of her bikini, and Emelie moaned loudly into his mouth. Finally, he seemed willing to give her what she needed.

She arched her back as he massaged her clit, and Emelie rocked her hips against him, hoping to generate more friction. She could feel the pressure beginning to build in her lower body, but it felt too distant, too out of reach. She was excited, and she wanted to come. She'd had to wait for far too long.

She felt his fingers toying with the material of her bikini, and Emelie squirmed beneath him in eager anticipation. Jake brought his lips to her neck as he began gently pulsing his fingertips against her bare clit, and Emelie moaned loudly, welcoming the sensations.

"Fuck, Emelie you're so wet—"

"Jake, please stop talking, just make me come...please," Emelie begged. She briefly worried about how rude she sounded, but Jake's answering chuckle slightly lessened her fears.

Emelie reached between their bodies and grabbed his cock through his wet boxers, gingerly squeezing it in her palm. The contact had the desired reaction, for Jake suddenly increased his speed and pressure against her bare pussy. She rewarded him with firm squeezes the closer he brought her to orgasm, and it wasn't long before he was bucking his hips against her palm as he vibrated his hand on her pussy.

Emelie almost felt drugged from her desire, and the sound of their moans mixing in the night air only drove her on. Her pussy tingled and throbbed as Jake continued to play with her clit with his long, thick fingers, and she knew that her orgasm was imminent.

Jake's cock pulsed in her hand, and Emelie reached into his boxers to touch him directly. The pressure in her pussy doubled as she finally wrapped her hand around his cock, beginning to stroke him, and she bucked her hips against his fingers in desperation.

His precum moistened her hand as she stroked his shaft, and his appreciative moans only drove on her desire. She pressed her legs as far apart as she could manage when the pressure in her pussy became so overwhelming it was near unbearable, and she paused, welcoming the impending orgasm.

But before she could release, her pleasure was interrupted by the thunderous sound of the garage opening.

She immediately pushed Jake off of her and scrambled to fix her bikini.

"Is that your parents?" Jake asked in confusion.

Emelie tossed his clothes at his chest as she tied her sweater around her body.

"Yes, they weren't supposed to be home until like one, I'm so sorry," Emelie said quickly, feeling her face turn hot with embarrassment.

To her immense gratitude, Jake immediately took the cue to dress and dry himself as quickly as possible. By the time her parents arrived in the backyard, Emelie and Jake appeared every bit the innocent young couple, cuddling on the lounge.

"Emelie, who's your friend?" she heard her mother say. She thought she would die from embarrassment as her mother's eyes roamed all over her date.

Clearly she'd cheated on her diet and had enjoyed a few too many drinks.

"Mom this is—"

"Jake Stanton, Mrs. Woods. It's a pleasure to meet you. I can see now where Emelie gets her exceptional beauty," Jake said.

Emelie rolled her eyes as her mother fanned herself like a gushing schoolgirl.

"Please, call me Bethany. Oh, and this my husband, John," her mother said, seeming to just remember that Emelie's father was standing next to her.

Clearly well versed at making a good impression with parents, Jake proudly extended his hand to her father.

"Wonderful to meet you, Mr. Woods," Jake said confidently.

"Likewise. You wouldn't happen to be of any relation to Marcus Stanton, would you?"

Emelie frowned, unsure of whom her father was referring to. She looked up at Jake, who lowered his head in slightly bashful, boyish charm.

"Yes, actually, he's my father," Jake replied.

Emelie slightly relaxed as the suspicion in her father's eyes was replaced by recognition.

"I've worked with Marcus on a few deals, and he always mentions how proud he is of his son the football star. You had a pretty impressive rookie season, are you planning on going pro?" her father asked. Jake shrugged his wide shoulders.

"Well, my primary focus right now is my academics...also, your lovely daughter has given me another good reason to stick around for a while," Jake said, glancing down at her.

"How long have you two known each other? Has Emelie invited you to the homecoming dance yet?" her mother interjected.

Emelie's face immediately reddened, and she glanced up at Jake apologetically.

"Mom, it's not like that, we've only—"

"She hasn't mentioned it yet, but if she will have me...I would be honored to accompany her as her escort," Jake replied smoothly.

"Well we'll leave you two kids to...discuss. Don't stay out too late," Emelie's mother said, before pulling her father back inside the house.

Once her parents were out of earshot, Emelie finally turned towards Jake.

"Thanks...you don't actually have to come to the dance, you know," Emelie said quietly. Jake gently placed his hand on her chin and kissed her softly on the lips. It was a gentle, chaste kiss, that demonstrated he knew full well that her mother was watching them from inside the house.

"Of course I do. It guarantees me at least one more date with you, and I can show you just how much of a gentleman I can be," Jake replied.

Emelie leaned against his large shoulder as they walked back into the house and onto the main driveway.

When she was certain she was out of sight from her parents, Emelie slightly pulled open her sweater, re-exposing her bikini.

"And after the dance?" she asked suggestively. Jake's eyes smoldered for several moments before he re-entered his car.

"Then...hopefully we can finish what we started tonight," Jake replied.

They said their final goodbyes, and Emelie returned to her bedroom as Jake sped off. Despite the awkward turn of events, Emelie felt positive overall about her date with Jake, and she was excited to see him again for the homecoming dance.

As she lay in bed, she thought idly about what Carlisle would think of her at the dance. He was scheduled to chaperone, and he would no doubt see her with Jake. Jake was handsome, smart, athletic, and according to her father, came from a great family. He was everything that Emelie wanted in a boyfriend.

She knew it was a wicked thought, but she couldn't help but hope that Carlisle would experience at least alittle bit of jealousy upon seeing her at the dance. At some point, he had been attracted to her, for she'd seen him looking at her skirt. She'd felt him grab her and kiss her. He'd even called her gorgeous.

But the more Emelie thought about her illicit contact with Carlisle, the more foolish she felt. She was acting reckless and immature, and had probably just made him more upset with her stupid photos and childish texts. She'd probably completely misread Carlisle's signals, mistaking his discomfort for arousal.

Emelie clutched her pillow against her chest as she struggled to fall asleep. She'd never before felt so undesirable.

******

******

Nicholas knew before he opened his eyes that Laura was no longer in bed with him. He slowly crawled out of bed and stretched his muscles, feeling somewhat sore from the exertions of the night before.

As suspected, Laura had been a vixen in bed, completely draining him dry. She was lively and she was skilled, contorting her body in erotic positions he'd only heard described, and had never before witnessed. The young professor may have looked conservative, but Laura fucked like a pornstar.

And for the first time in days, Nicholas had experienced peaceful sleep, with no unwelcome dreams of Emelie. Laura, and her incredible sexual prowess, had cured him.

He entered the living room, surprised to find Laura fully dressed, and sliding on her high heels from the night before.

"I'm so sorry, did I wake you?" she asked softly. Nicholas shook his head.

"Are you in a rush? Would you like to stay for breakfast? Or...we can go out," Nicholas suggested.

He felt a tremor of unease as Laura gazed at him apologetically.

"I actually...have plans for breakfast already," she replied politely. Nicholas shrugged his shoulders and strolled towards her, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"I really enjoyed last night," he purred, bringing his lips to her neck.

To his disappointment, she gracefully slid out of his grasp.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked, confused. Laura shook her head.

"No, of course not. Just...let us both be honest about what happened here, okay? I know those texts weren't from your mother," Laura said.

Nicholas immediately froze. How did she know that his student had sent him suggestive photos of herself? And most importantly, why wasn't she reporting him to the authorities?

"You do?" Nicholas asked, suddenly feeling as if he were in a daze. Laura lightly kissed his cheek.

"Yes, it was obvious. I...I heard about your breakup with Kate Strass. And it was obvious when you came back in the restaurant that she'd reached out to you," she said.

Nicholas exhaled in relief, wholly grateful that she'd guessed wrong.

"Laura, listen...I'm not pining after Kate, I promise—"

"I know. But I also know how contact from an ex, especially if it was a bad breakup, can mess with your head. Your confidence was low, and you needed a fun night. And honestly...so did I," Laura said.

There was a sudden vulnerability on her face that Nicholas instantly recognized, and he realized that they had far more in common than their academic interests.

"So what are you saying?" Nicholas asked eventually. Laura ran a hand through her hair and pulled her purse over her shoulder.

"I'm saying...I'm not really interested in the obligatory post-coital brunch. We used each other last night, and that's okay. Dinner was sweet, but unnecessary. Give me a call next time you just want a good fuck, and nothing more," Laura said quickly.

It was with a quick kiss on his cheek that Laura darted out of the apartment, and Nicholas was left standing by himself, confused as to what had just transpired.

After a few moments, the sense of profound loneliness that he had struggled with for most of the summer once more invaded his consciousness. But it wasn't Laura, or even Kate, that his thoughts returned to. Despite his best efforts, he began to think of Emelie. He'd completely failed at getting her out of his system.

And to his continued surprise, his thoughts were not centered around her nubile body. He thought more about her laughter and her smile, and the rushed way she spoke around him. He replayed the short dialogue they'd had together, after their tutoring session, and before she'd kissed him. He'd actually enjoyed his short conversation with her, for Emelie was just so sweet and playful, so unpretentious and carefree.

To his shameful realization, Nicholas knew that he was starting to crave more than just her body.

12