The Schooling of the Spell Caster

Story Info
Daniel Davies returns with his witches. School begins!
  • November 2022 monthly contest
97.1k words
4.89
39k
125

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,741 Followers

The Schooling of the Spell Caster

Book Two of the Spell Caster series.

Hi everyone. Sorry it took so long to pump this tale out. I've only just finished it and wanted to put some of my thoughts down before I forget.

I felt there was a little too much sex in the first book and so I toned it down a lot in this one. I feel too much sex just gets skimmed over and doesn't push the story along. Hope you like the new balance. I also opted to publish this as the full novel rather than in chapters. It'll just look weird on my Literotica Stories/Poems tab.

This story continues to be intentionally over the top. I'm not trying to win awards here; I just want everyone to get lost in a fanciful tale and forgot about world problems for a little while. I hope I succeed.

I'll be writing the next and last novel in this series sometime in the New Year (2023). I have pushed other projects aside and I am hungry to get back to them.

To my readers: Thank you so very much! I appreciate the kind words and emails. It's what keeps me writing erotica. Constructive criticism is such a welcoming balm when I put out new work. Once published, I have a long period of biting my nails, hating the work, finding yet more typos, and hating everything. But when you contact me and reinforce that, yes, I'm okay as a writer, I get a wonderful rush of endorphins and dopamine. I crave the endorphins and dopamine. Please push that button!

Makes me want to write more. Simple as that.

Heh.

Stay sexy, my friends,

Love,

Lana Ocean

November 2022

Canada

[Word count: ~97,000]

Summary of What Came Before

Daniel Davies, a farmer outside the trading town of Acron, is a serf to the king of the realm, aged twenty-five years. He's blond haired, blue-eyed, and strong and stands six feet tall. He fled from a town near the Wilds after the murder of his parents at age eighteen. They were killed by orcs. Badly. It always ends badly when orcs kill you.

He arrived at Acron and bought the rights to turn the soil of a plot of land for the King. He settled in and became quite good at it. He lived a quiet life at the farm. Then cinch bugs invaded Acron and were destroying the crops.

With a broken well to fix, Daniel heads to town. He stops by the tavern and sees a band of adventurers getting ready for a mission. One adventurer is a spell caster; a man who could easily solve the infestation. But he won't because he's an elitist ass. Another one of the adventurers, a strange woman named Grace, with a penchant for violence, tells Daniel to head to the capital city of Whitehaven and get tested as an adventurer.

Much later, clearing a fallen tree in the woods, Daniel uncovers the body of Eric, the spell caster from the tavern. He finds his spell book (and a great deal of wealth) and gives it a try. Nothing works, until Daniel, seeking clarity of mind, taps into using sexual energy to power his spells. It works.

Daniel uses his newfound spell casting ability to clear his farm of bugs. He heads into town and runs into Amy Albright, daughter of the owner of the town trading post. Amy, a couple of years younger than him, harassed him every time he came into town. Seeking revenge, Daniel forces a confrontation with Amy, which ends up embarrassing her in front of the whole town. That evening, Amy sneaks into Daniel's room in the inn wielding a large knife. Daniel casts Charm Person spell on her in defence and then seduces her.

In the middle of fucking, Amy breaks the charm on her, but continues fucking Daniel, as Amy has always been secretly in love with Daniel. They have a memorable night exposing the wild side of Amy. Amy confronts Daniel about his magic, and they part at least friends. In the morning, Daniel heads to the bathhouse and awakens a desire in Jasmine, one of two female lovers of Amy. Jasmine is a match for the wilder side of Daniel; however, because of their noisy sex, Jasmine gets fired.

Amy brings Jasmine to Daniel's farm. They awaken their love and, in the process, decide to head to Whitehaven to get tested together as adventurers. They share each other sexually and kindle a strong bond of friendship.

Amy brings Amber (Jasmine and Amy's third lover; a hard-core lesbian who hates men), to the farm, and they try to convince her to travel with them to Whitehaven. Grace then appears and tells Daniel that the three women are actually a circle of hedge witches, and he is already bonded to them. She tells them she will escort them to the Adventurer Academy in the city to be tested.

Grace joins Amy and Jasmine with Daniel for a memorable night. Amber later joins them and discovers she has a desire to tie Daniel up and dominate him. They head to Whitehaven, with Grace secretly defending them on the way from an unknown threat seeking to recover a mysterious egg found by Daniel on Eric's corpse.

They arrive in Whitehaven and register with the academy to be tested.

When we left Daniel and the witches, they were just about to register with Quinten Cuirass, the academy headmaster, and a full-on, hardcore, over-zealous paladin...

One

THE MASSIVE FRONT entry hall of the Testing House of the Academy of Adventurer Training loomed stories above the ground floor. Staircases spiralled upwards to massive corridors and rows upon rows of doors. Sunlight streamed in through elaborate stained-glass windows, providing splashes of colour all around the hall. The registration desk, some twenty feet long and made of gleaming, oiled wood, provided the focal point for the front hall, and drew the eye to the elaborate, glass-enclosed offices located behind it.

Daniel, Amy, Amber, and Jasmine huddled close together, standing in front of the desk. Amy and Jasmine were grasping Daniel Davies' upper arms and standing slightly behind him and peering around his six-foot frame. Amber stood behind the girls. Daniel was tall and thick with muscle. His bright piercing blue eyes looked out past his unruly long blond hair. They still wore their travelling clothes, and Daniel clasped a spell book in his left hand.

Amy Albright stood pressed up against Daniel's right arm. Her brown eyes barely crested his right shoulder. Her long brown hair accented her sun-bronzed skin and her large breasts pressed hard against Daniel. She gleamed with health and vitality, but her eyes were squinting at the tall man in glossy white plate mail, looming over them all by a foot at least.

Jasmine Juniper was a smaller woman than Amy and she stood behind Daniel with a small hand, knuckles white, holding firm to Daniel's bulging biceps. Her bright green eyes looked out past Daniel at the same large man, noting the symbol of the One God painted on his chest plate. She was petite in all ways. Her diminutive breasts were barely discernible, but her large nipples stood dark against her light-coloured blouse. Her blond hair was cut short in a man's style, but on her, it oddly accented her femininity. She licked her full, naturally red lips, and pressed up closer to Daniel.

Amber Aine stood on Daniel's left behind Jasmine with her arms crossed under her perfect, large breasts. She had turned herself slightly away from him. Her blond hair was cut short like Jasmine's. Like the other girls, her face was beautiful with bright blue eyes and full, soft lips pressed together in a tight line. Large hoop earrings dangled and shimmered in the light from her earlobes. She wore a dress that wrapped around her, and it accented her figure beautifully and outlined her form. Her waist was slim and fell to wide hips and an ample, firm ass. Her legs were long, and her height was such that she could look Daniel squarely in the eye. She was glaring at the man in white armour who seemed oblivious to all the glares they were giving him.

"Let's start again, shall we?" asked the paladin, Quinten Cuirass. "You are friends with Grace, clearly. That carries weight with me and anyone who knows Grace, and yet still likes her. And that means I will take a direct interest in your training. Welcome to the Academy. You're training starts now."

Daniel looked at Amy, and when she nodded, he stepped forward and extended his hand. The paladin looked at it for a moment and did nothing. Daniel could feel the tension rise and then the man laughed and grasped Daniel's hand in a bone-crushing grip.

Daniel, having worked a farm for the past seven years, gripped back harder and was pleased to see the paladin blink in surprise. They shook once, and the paladin stepped back and placed his hands behind him in what looked like a military position. Light seemed to surround the man and Daniel blinked at it.

"My name is Quinten Cuirass. I am the headmaster of the Adventurer Academy. Or the Academy of Adventure Training, as it is formally known. As you can see, I am a paladin of the One God. Grace has asked me to look after you four personally, and I pledge to do just that."

Daniel watched in disbelief as Quinten shook his shoulder-length blond hair. He was tanned and with startling bright and piercing blue eyes. He looked like a paladin. The goodness seemed to pour out of him in a deluge, and Daniel felt he might develop a man-crush. Quinten was gorgeous.

Too bad he's a fucking paladin, thought Daniel.

Daniel knew what was expected of him. He half-turned and indicted Amy and Jasmine. "Thank you, sir. May I introduce my friends Amy Albright and Jasmine Juniper?" He turned toward Amber. "And this is Amber Aine. We are all together. We wish to be tested. Myself as a spell caster and my ladies as hedge witches." Daniel missed the glare Amber shot him.

Quinten looked uncomfortable. "Yes, ah, witches. Right. Well, my pleasure, I suppose. Pleased to meet you. Grace has made your needs known. Follow me to the registration desk." Quinten turned and almost walked into a small, balding, middle-aged man wearing glasses perched at the end of his bulbous nose. He was carrying a small box, filled with personal items by the looks of the contents. The man looked very upset, and his eyes were rimmed red.

Quinten stepped back and looked down at the man with a snarl. "Johnson? Are you still here?"

Johnson sniffed and nodded sadly, bowing his head. "Yes, sir. You gave me thirty minutes to leave. I won't need that many. Twenty-two years working here. All gone."

Quinten looked like he had tasted something foul. "You've only yourself to blame. Now run along. Quickly."

Daniel watched the poor man hurry toward the exit behind them. He glanced back at Daniel and Daniel could see the beginning of tears coursing down his cheeks. Daniel turned back and glared at Quinten. He was about to say something when Amy held his forearm and squeezed.

"Don't, love. It's not worth it. Not now," she whispered and, standing briefly up on her toes, reached up with her mouth and kissed his cheek.

Daniel growled, but relaxed. Jasmine held him tight on the other side and ran a hand over the front of his pants and down over his cock and squeezed it.

"Hold strong, lover. Soon we'll be in a proper bed and naked and doing stuff that will make the One God blush," she teased.

Quinten turned at her words and frowned at her. Amber tutted and moved between Daniel and Quinten. "They don't understand, sir. But they will."

Quinten regarded Amber for a moment and looked her up and down. Finally, he nodded once and moved behind the desk. Amber turned and glared at them. Quinten motioned for Daniel and the women to approach and when they did, he pulled out forms, quills, and an inkpot.

"Please fill out these forms. Leave the assigned room blank for now."

Daniel nodded and stood in front of the desk. He handed the girls a form each and dipped his quill and filled out his. After a moment, he glanced to his left toward Jasmine and saw she hadn't filled hers out. She looked at him and he could see she was upset.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't write." Her chin trembled. "I can read a little, but not write."

Daniel ran his left hand down her back and stroked her ass cheeks. He squeezed a little. "No worries, hon. Leave it to me."

She pressed in against him and wrapped an arm around his waist. She answered the questions the form wanted to know and soon all of them had completed their paperwork. They slid them across to Quinten, who seemed once again to be looking at them in a less than favourable way.

"You are openly affectionate with one another," he stated.

Daniel nodded along with Amy and Jasmine. "Yes, we are."

"Hedge witches bound to a novice spell caster..." he added and seemed to look down his nose at them.

"Yes, sir. As Grace explained."

"Yes, she did. She also said you were to have your own room. All of you. Together. I assume the witches need access to the open ground?"

Amber spoke up. "Yes, sir. It is required. And a garden, please."

Quinten frowned. "I must warn you. Witches are barely tolerated in the realm, as you know, and if you don't, I am telling you now. Witches are not welcome. However. Exceptions are always made under the right circumstances, and Grace depositing you here personally seems to reinforce that exception. I warn you, though. Be careful with what you do here. You will be watched. Closely. Any use, and I mean any use of witchcraft for foul reasons will result in your immediate execution. All of you. A circle bound to a spell caster is an ominous event. I cannot recall the last time this was allowed to happen outside the school and outside the direct control of the Academy and the King.

"Grace has convinced me to tolerate you, for now. She is never wrong in these matters, but sometimes her interpretation can be... misguided. But she did not lie to me. She believes in her own sincerity. Time will tell though, won't it?"

Quinten picked up the forms and read them over quickly. He looked up at Daniel. "Davies?"

Daniel nodded. "Yes, sir. From Whitehaven."

"Your parents?"

"Killed in the Wilds, sir. Some seven years ago."

Quinten looked troubled.

"Is there some problem, sir?" asked Amy.

"No. No, problem. I knew your parents, Daniel. They sold potions in the city to an elite clientele. Honourable people. Fair prices. We were surprised when they left the city. I'm sorry to hear of their passing. I think I may have met you once when you were a child. Hanging around the shop and sweeping up."

Daniel looked away and blinked rapidly. When he looked back, his resolve was clear to see. "Thank you, sir. I appreciate you saying they were honourable."

Quinten cleared his throat and then looked at Amber. "Aine? Truly?"

Amber glared at Quinten; her distaste clear to see. "Yes. What of it?"

"I knew an Amanda Aine, once. Your mother?"

Amber looked startled but nodded.

"And she is in Acron?"

Amber looked frightened.

"Relax. She is safe. She no longer has her circle, correct?"

Amber looked frozen and afraid.

"I will know if you lie..." he said simply and looked back at her.

"No, sir. I mean, yes. She lost her circle. Years ago."

"Yet she escaped. How fortunate for her. I sense your truth. I will remember that. At the moment, she is safe. Focus on your studies."

Daniel looked back and forth between Amber and Quinten, not sure what to do or say. Amy pressed a hand against his chest and shook her head up at him. She looked sorrowfully at Amber for a moment. Amber looked shaken.

Quinten seemed oblivious to everyone or cared little of the open trepidation of the four would-be adventurers before him. He gathered up the forms and then pulled out a large registry tome. He flipped through it and paused at a section he seemed to be looking for. He scanned the pages and then took a quill and dipped it in the inkpot.

"Now. Your room. There are only two with ground floor access and an open dirt area for your evil... sorry, your witchy ways, shall we say? One is rather elaborate with its own kitchen and living spaces and is quite comfortable and large. And quite expensive. The other is likely more to your means. Two small bedrooms, but you'll need to eat in the cafeteria. So, I'll just put you down for that room..."

"We will take the larger suite, please," murmured Daniel softly.

"I beg your pardon?" asked Quinten.

"The large suite, please," repeated Daniel, a little louder.

"It is quite expensive. Do you have the coin?" From his tone, it was clear Quinten didn't think they did.

Daniel pulled out a platinum piece. It was the one given to him by Grace. It was a small fortune in Acron. In the city, it still carried significant weight.

Quinten set down the quill and took the offered coin. "Well, that is some wealth you have there. How did you come by it?"

Daniel bristled at the slight to his honour. He looked closely at Quinten, as if looking for something. "That was hardly a worthy question coming from a paladin, sir."

Quinten blinked, and rage crossed his features for a brief moment. Then his face cleared, and he laughed. "Fair! Fair! I apologise, my friends. Seeing a platinum piece from four people from the humble town of Acron, and you can see my distrust. Certainly, you must understand?"

Daniel nodded slowly. "Oh, I understand perfectly. You don't think the likes of us could afford that much coin." Daniel dug into his pouch and pulled out another platinum piece and laid it down on the counter. "This, together with the other one, will pay for our rooms and the testing for all four of us. I want the kitchen stocked with only the best foods and drinks. I will be doing all the cooking, so dismiss any staff. Including cleaning staff. We are never to be disturbed. Once we pass our testing, the funds will carry over to our new rooms in the school itself. Now, I'm not totally up on all the pally stuff, but I'm pretty sure you can tell when we are lying. That money is ours. Do I lie?"

Quinten was bright red and looked furious. He took a long moment to gather himself.

"I say again, do I lie?"

Quinten shook his head, grabbed the quill, and wrote something in the tome. They could see him sign it and slam the book shut. He glared at them all and then raised two fingers to his mouth and blew a sharp whistle.

A door down a corridor opened, and Daniel heard small running feet. In moments a small woman, only three feet tall and with lovely brown coloured skin, ran up and stood at attention. The girls and Daniel stared at her. She was a gnome and a tall one for her kind. She was bald, as were all gnomes, but her features were beautiful. Her eyes, easily twice the size of a human's, were fully black, with no whites at all. Her cheek bones were high, and her lips were naturally bright red. Her breasts were pressing against a threadbare tunic, which was too small for her. To Daniel, it had been years since he had seen a gnome. In the Realm, they were second-class citizens. No more than slaves in most areas. Daniel, however, knew from his mother that gnomes were among the most intelligent races in the Realm, but no one ever gave them credit. He also thought he knew how to properly address a gnome.

Daniel fell to one knee and held out a hand, palm down, toward the gnome. He heard Quinten gasp behind him, but ignored him. "My lady, it pleases me to see you."

He remained immobile and waited.

Jasmine stirred. "What is he doing? Why is this little woman looking so upset?"

Amy answered. "I have no idea..."

"I'll tell you," grated Quinten. "He's giving the help airs. Get on your feet, boy. The gnomes in the school are indentured. She cannot respond as you expect. Some geas compels them to silence."

Daniel finally looked up and saw the poor gnome woman shaking in fear. He rose and turned toward Quinten. "Why is she so afraid?"

Estcher
Estcher
1,741 Followers